PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Zaius Busted For Speeding and Marijuana

pbmax
11-01-2019, 04:27 PM
The speeding was in a 2019 Yukon. The marijuana was in a blunt in a duffel bag. Two citations were written.

Need to fight this into the offseason.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2019/11/01/packers-linebacker-zadarius-smith-ticketed-marijuana-car/4122463002/

red
11-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Fuck

RashanGary
11-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Well, it’s non criminal possession. Plus he took one for the guys. That’s a leader if I’ve ever seen one. Looks like 1-2 game suspension next year.

RashanGary
11-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Assuming baconator takes an offseason jump, it might not be too bad.

Joemailman
11-01-2019, 05:39 PM
He might want the suspension this year. He makes more money next year.

RashanGary
11-01-2019, 05:42 PM
He might want the suspension this year. He makes more money next year.

Redskins/Bears games??

Might be nice to give him a break too. Get him rested for the push.

pbmax
11-01-2019, 06:12 PM
This is always why you have a bag man.

HowardRoark
11-01-2019, 06:34 PM
Was the cop’s name Steve Bartman?

mraynrand
11-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Is any of this even illegal anymore?

Tony Oday
11-01-2019, 07:03 PM
What kind of dumbass cop in WI does this! Burn his house down.

red
11-01-2019, 07:29 PM

it is to the nfl

no fun league

australianpackerbacker
11-01-2019, 07:35 PM
The speeding was in a 2019 Yukon. The marijuana was in a blunt in a duffel bag. Two citations were written.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2019/11/01/packers-linebacker-zadarius-smith-ticketed-marijuana-car/4122463002/

Fair enough about the speeding, but lets all let go of the policing other peoples bodies. Nobody has any right to tell anyone else whats good for them or not, unless asked specifically.

RashanGary
11-01-2019, 07:35 PM
I smoked weed with a friend yesterday. I don’t like it. It makes me retarded and tired. But once in awhile to be social, I take a hit. And the weed now a days.... one hit gets me high as a kite.

RashanGary
11-01-2019, 07:36 PM
But I don’t understand why it’s illegal. Who cares if I smoke a couple times a year. Nobodies business

red
11-01-2019, 08:27 PM
But I don’t understand why it’s illegal. Who cares if I smoke a couple times a year. Nobodies business

i see no difference between that and drinking honestly. except drinking makes you aggressive and weed does the exact opposite

you can blame the christian mafia for weed ever being illegal. the same people that made drinking illegal, and burned "witches" for trying to heal people

the moral police

like i told mad in the weed thread. i like the high, hate the taste and smell

Freak Out
11-01-2019, 08:29 PM
This is always why you have a bag man.

This.

red
11-01-2019, 08:32 PM
Well, it’s non criminal possession. Plus he took one for the guys. That’s a leader if I’ve ever seen one. Looks like 1-2 game suspension next year.

yeah i didn't read the part before about Rashan Gary and Kingsley Keke being in the car too and 3 blunts being found, and smith saying "what weed", before saying he's take one for the team and said it was his

if true, i can see why he was voted team captain for the year

Freak Out
11-01-2019, 08:33 PM
When are you fools in the middle going to wise up and legalize the green?

red
11-01-2019, 08:34 PM
When are you fools in the middle going to wise up and legalize the green?

never, you can't fuck a weed plant like you can fuck a cow

Freak Out
11-01-2019, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure how to respond to that. lol

MadtownPacker
11-01-2019, 10:33 PM
If he wasn’t smoking it at the time can’t the lawyer say it wasn’t his? Not DUI so if he didn’t let himself get tested maybe he says some chick left it there.

MadtownPacker
11-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Nevermind, just read the article. Dumbass told on himself.

KYPack
11-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Nevermind, just read the article. Dumbass told on himself.

Somebody, somewhere is gonna go after the NFL for suspending them for a substance that is totally legal in more jurisdictions than illegal in others. This isn't a good example, but that has to become grounds for unfair application of the weed ban in the NFL.

You gonna hit that Niner game, Mad?

MadtownPacker
11-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Somebody, somewhere is gonna go after the NFL for suspending them for a substance that is totally legal in more jurisdictions than illegal in others. This isn't a good example, but that has to become grounds for unfair application of the weed ban in the NFL.

You gonna hit that Niner game, Mad?Nope, has to come off the schedule 1 list at the fed level. Once that happens everything else will fall in place.

Yeah, thinking I just might. I already got the hook up on tickets. A primo is a season tickets holder so I won’t get robbed on the price. They are currently pricey and if neither team loses before then they will skyrocket.

Can’t the game also be flexed to SNF?

mraynrand
11-02-2019, 07:49 AM
never, you can't fuck a weed plant like you can fuck a cow

This post is like an argument against legalization of any substance.

pbmax
11-02-2019, 08:00 AM

Should have stayed in Illinois overnight.

Fosco33
11-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Would should be legal or at least not criminal.

Bigger question - why didn’t pro athletes have drivers... if I were gm/owner - I’d demand it. Don’t ask don’t tell but no bs.

bobblehead
11-02-2019, 12:36 PM
i see no difference between that and drinking honestly. except drinking makes you aggressive and weed does the exact opposite

you can blame the christian mafia for weed ever being illegal. the same people that made drinking illegal, and burned "witches" for trying to heal people

the moral police

If you go to a legal state and get a MJ vape pen (not black market) there is zero taste or odor. I don't partake personally because it technically is still a no no for someone who owns a firearm. Its also a no no for someone in the NFL (in wisconsin) and therefore Z is a moron.

mraynrand
11-02-2019, 12:44 PM
I wonder if Ray Lewis did a "Z" celebration dance when he found out Z got busted.

pbmax
11-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Would should be legal or at least not criminal.

Bigger question - why didn’t pro athletes have drivers... if I were gm/owner - I’d demand it. Don’t ask don’t tell but no bs.

This is a great question.

But I have rock solid second hand :D examples about NFL players and their money that I suspect are not unique to the two players I heard about.

Many don't like to spend their cash. They hoard it, including making bad business decisions about getting money from other sources (ads, investments where you just show your face at meetings) so that they do not need to dip into the kitty while playing.

Basically live like they are on a scholarship. Why pay to go to the grocery store when you can at for free at the stadium?

red
11-02-2019, 04:14 PM
If you go to a legal state and get a MJ vape pen (not black market) there is zero taste or odor. I don't partake personally because it technically is still a no no for someone who owns a firearm. Its also a no no for someone in the NFL (in wisconsin) and therefore Z is a moron.

yeah, thats what i got now, vape pen with oil

its nice

red
11-02-2019, 04:16 PM
This is a great question.

But I have rock solid second hand :D examples about NFL players and their money that I suspect are not unique to the two players I heard about.

Many don't like to spend their cash. They hoard it, including making bad business decisions about getting money from other sources (ads, investments where you just show your face at meetings) so that they do not need to dip into the kitty while playing.

Basically live like they are on a scholarship. Why pay to go to the grocery store when you can at for free at the stadium?

i always thought teams should just have there own little taxi services, but then i suppose you would run the risk of having the team knowing what you are doing all the time

really, it this world of uber, theres no reason for someone with money to have to drive while drunk or high

CaptainKickass
11-03-2019, 07:56 AM
I think Z should change his sack celebration now because of it. I also think that in support of him and to show their solidarity, perhaps everyone on the entire team changes their celebration to match.

I think something like this would be sufficient:

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/man-pretending-to-smoke-marijuana-picture-id86158425?s=2048x2048

mraynrand
11-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Uhhh that “OK” gesture is now associated with white supremacy.

George Cumby
11-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Naw. It has to be upside down.

CaptainKickass
11-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Uhhh that “OK” gesture is now associated with white supremacy.

Uuuuuuuh only for those people dumb and docile enough to allow a tiny minority of hate filled asshats who received some undeserved press to commandeer the gesture.

That's like saying the "G" logo on the Packers helmet is now associated with Gynecology because it's in the window of your local gynecology office.

Pretty sure this guy ain't no hate filled hand signal co-opter who believes a thing just because the TV told him so.

http://cannabis247365.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/bob-marley-gif-smoking-joint-cannabis-weed.gif

Fritz
11-03-2019, 12:45 PM

Looks like Dr Smith toke one for the team.

Vince Lombardi would be so proud.

mraynrand
11-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Uuuuuuuh only for those people dumb and docile enough to allow a tiny minority of hate filled asshats who received some undeserved press to commandeer the gesture.

If we were in the same tavern, I would buy you a beer or six.

Guiness
11-03-2019, 02:33 PM

the moral police

Describes how I've always felt about it, no difference between the two. And talk to a cop, ask them about domestics they've been to for stoners...wait, there are none. Whisky on the other hand...

I'm happy Canada put a stop to the war on drugs foolishness. But I do wish my neighbour would buy better smelling stuff than the skunk weed he seems to enjoy!

Guiness
11-03-2019, 03:05 PM

that site gave my laptop cancer. Any chance of the text posted?