PDA

View Full Version : Egotists & Egoists - Chargers

Anti-Polar Bear
11-02-2019, 11:55 PM
My pal Nutz used to have a weekly “Winners and Losers” thread. But then ThunderDan stole Nutz’ thunder with the “Studs & Duds” threads. Then I stole ThunderDan’s thunder with threads like “Mice & Men”, “Pimps & Hoes”, “Teds & Tanks”.

Ain’t nobody gonna steal moi thunder. To shut down Crying Rivers, Pettine educed the ‘Rainbow 69’ defense....(to be continued, 2 or 3 days after game)

Anti-Polar Bear
11-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Egoists:

Entire fucking team: Didn't even bother to watch the 2nd half b/c I knew at halftime this game was gonna be a fucking disgrace...Spent the entire 2nd half watching Fox News...No fucking clue what the final score is. 0 fucking point against San Diego is a fucking disgrace...Did Sloth and the One-Trick Pony even catch pass?...DK Metcalf, wherefore art thou?...Crying Rivers Wu-Tanged the Rainbow69...Offense would still fail miserably to score if it had paid the Bolts in a brothel.

Egotists:

None. :x :x :x

Anti-Polar Bear
11-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Sloth, Pony (MVS), Kum vs Bolts: 0 catches, 0 yards, 0 tds

Metcalf vs Bucs: 6 catches, 123 yards, 1 TD

texaspackerbacker
11-04-2019, 12:18 PM
I got a chance to see your boy, Metcalf late in the Seattle game yesterday. I may have to revise my relative negativity about him.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-04-2019, 12:43 PM
I got a chance to see your boy, Metcalf late in the Seattle game yesterday. I may have to revise my relative negativity about him.

I only found out about Metcalf’s awesome performance today while checking out the box score.

Turned off the Packer game at half time, so missed updates on the Seattle game. Believe it or not, watching Fox News is actually less of an abomination than watching the Packers slowly fall into the abyss of oblivion.