PDA

View Full Version : Alright Saints time to repeat last year!!

Tony Oday
09-11-2006, 11:09 AM
What we need to happen:

Favre needs to be able to hit open WR. He missed a lot of balls high. I like conservative but you have to hit your targets.

O line: Vets act like Vets Rooks act like Vets :)

WR- Driver and Jennings looked good. TE Lee almost broke one for six but got tripped up so lets play consistent and get open for Ole' Pappy Favre.

RB-Herron the unemployment office is... Gado remember you are allowed to look like you cant make Sander Esque cuts but that means you have to decleat the tackler thats how it works. Green Welcome back my man lets get you to break a couple of big runs and the short ones on 3rd downs.

DL- you looked actually good keep it up you will have a test with Bush and McCallister

LB- See O line. Pop you better learn how to cover people or I will have to refer you to the same place Herron is going. Hawk you are going to be running all over the field with Barnett chasing Bush.

CB-Seriously? What the F happened against Grossman>???!!@#?$ You guys were terrible so in the immortal words of Pappa Ganouche "Lock it up!"

Kickers- ah your rookies but cmon that FG wasnt even in the right BUILDING!

MM and otehr assorted coaches: Ah you guys suck so get better mkay?

KYPack
09-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Remember last year when we were all looking forward to NO 'cause we were all hating on Mike mcKenzie and his evil 'doo?

We gotta beat the Ain't's, but it's gonna be tough.

(I'm already looking fondly at the golden days of '05)

ahaha
09-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Remember last year when we were all looking forward to NO 'cause we were all hating on Mike mcKenzie and his evil 'doo?

Hey, at least this year we got drubbed by a good team in the opener. And, last season we lost our best playmaker on offense for the season. Nobody got hurt in this one. WHOOPIE!

Tony Oday
09-11-2006, 11:29 AM

Hey, at least this year we got drubbed by a good team in the opener. And, last season we lost our best playmaker on offense for the season. Nobody got hurt in this one. WHOOPIE!

Man there were bright spots!

Fosco33
09-11-2006, 11:32 AM
I watched a lot of the Saints-Browns game - they look energized and disciplined. Brees/Deuce/Bush/etc are gonna be a dif't team than last year...