PDA

View Full Version : The Cincinnati Kid

Radagast
11-11-2019, 08:56 AM
It could happen that, should The Bengals remain as terrible as their no win 2019 record, they could likely pick first in the 2020 NFL Draft. Should this happen and probably will, I predict that they will take as their !st pick, LSU QB Joe Burrow.

LSU's QB is currently in the mix to win the 2019 Heisman Trophy. Also he attended HS in Athens,OH. before going to Ohio State University. Burrow transferred to LSU. and the rest is LSU history.

Regardless of weather LSU wins the National Title, Burrow has shown all of the skills necessary in a top NFL QB. I see Cincinnati drafting him 1st in the 2020 NFL Draft and bringing him home to Ohio.

As for GB, I see them taking a WR or OT with their 1st 2020 Draft pick.

Radagast
11-11-2019, 04:50 PM
To repeat, With the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, Cincinnati Bengals will take Joe Burrow/QB/LSU.

GB should take a WR or OT 1st.

MadScientist
11-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Entirely likely that Cincy will take the best QB on the board, and that they will pick #1. However if they don't think Burrow is the best, they won't take him 1st just because he is from Ohio. If they do think he's the best, that will add some marketing juice to the pick, but that should not be a driving factor.

WR or OT are both good options for the Packers. I think they'd take a good OT before an equally rated WR, but top help at both spots will be needed.

Radagast
11-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Yes, Joe Burrow is from Ohio, but that would be both a marketing advantage and a nice turn of events for Burrow. My prediction is a guess at this point, but is made for fun and discussion purposes.

I'd like to see GB pick CeeDee Lamb, WR/Oklahoma with their 1st pick provided he is still available.

RashanGary
11-11-2019, 06:17 PM
Riveting stuff.

Guiness
11-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Riveting stuff.

Miami is thinking Fitzpatrick screwed up a really good tank job.

Which makes me wonder - is Rosen that bad? Or were they worried he might get a win and outsmarted themselves when Fitz delivered 2?

RashanGary
11-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Miami is thinking Fitzpatrick screwed up a really good tank job.

Which makes me wonder - is Rosen that bad? Or were they worried he might get a win and outsmarted themselves when Fitz delivered 2?

I watched a Rosen game. He looked so tentative and scared to make a play. He was god awful bad.

On the flip side, Darnold and Daniel Jones both looked competitive and focused right away.

Some guys take time too

Lots of uncertainty. Even the best drafting teams fail on more picks than they hit.

Radagast
11-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Riveting stuff.

So you have no opinions on who will finish last and get the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. Who may be picked 1st in the next draft. Needs that GB should look to address in the next draft?

Not to be adversarial, but if you can't contribute, what ego trait are you looking to satisfy? Post with the big boys or go play on the monkey bars at your local park.

MadtownPacker
11-11-2019, 09:24 PM
I think what JH meant or at least I do is, who gives a fuk about the bengals!!

Radagast
11-11-2019, 11:26 PM
I think what JH meant or at least I do is, who gives a fuk about the bengals!!

It's not really about the Bengals. It's about who will go #1 in the next draft. I wrote about Burrow's history as an interesting coincidence.

As for teams beyond GB, any smart fan not only knows his own team, but keeps up with what the other teams are doing is always important. Not being interested in all the other NFL teams is an admission of ignorance.

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 12:51 AM
I know rada can handle it or I wouldn’t do it.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-12-2019, 09:48 AM
As someone who supports NFL oddities, I am rooting for the Samoan kid, T-Tag.

MadtownPacker
11-12-2019, 10:30 AM
It's not really about the Bengals. It's about who will go #1 in the next draft. I wrote about Burrow's history as an interesting coincidence.

As for teams beyond GB, any smart fan not only knows his own team, but keeps up with what the other teams are doing is always important. Not being interested in all the other NFL teams is an admission of ignorance.Ive been waiting for this!!:duel:

Agreed about not knowing other teams is not a knowledgeable fan. When I get to watch other teams games (which is almost every week in CA) it does make it easy to pick winners. I also like going all Romo and predicting play calling based on situation and tendency. Armchair QB shit really. Under M3 the Packers where sadly easy to predict. This season has been fun because of all the new things we are seeing.

I’m just laughing because I found it way off because again, the bengals? :lol: Based on history, unless you’re going to be ignorant to it, the organization is known for taking great talents and destroying the potential by being a terribly run organization from crappy coaching to blind ownership. Timing and situation play a larger factor than you probably give credit to. Not everything amounts to statistics. Example that you will understand. How many wipes can you get out of those last 10 pieces of Charmin? Depends, was it a smooth delivery, was there splashing, did you eat Taco Bell before? So many variables but at the end we are still talking about shit.

Well we are talking about the bengals! :lol:

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 01:29 PM
eloquently said!!

:lol:

You’ll know the truth when you see it because it’s more entertaining than fiction

QBME
11-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Ive been waiting for this!!:duel:

Agreed about not knowing other teams is not a knowledgeable fan. When I get to watch other teams games (which is almost every week in CA) it does make it easy to pick winners. I also like going all Romo and predicting play calling based on situation and tendency. Armchair QB shit really. Under M3 the Packers where sadly easy to predict. This season has been fun because of all the new things we are seeing.

I’m just laughing because I found it way off because again, the bengals? :lol: Based on history, unless you’re going to be ignorant to it, the organization is known for taking great talents and destroying the potential by being a terribly run organization from crappy coaching to blind ownership. Timing and situation play a larger factor than you probably give credit to. Not everything amounts to statistics. Example that you will understand. How many wipes can you get out of those last 10 pieces of Charmin? Depends, was it a smooth delivery, was there splashing, did you eat Taco Bell before? So many variables but at the end we are still talking about shit.

I believe you are referring to the Bungles sir?

Radagast
11-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Ive been waiting for this!!:duel:

I don't disagree with your assessment. What I forgot was to present a simple prediction so an 8 year old child could understand it.

Cincinnati, the worst team in the NFL should end up with the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. I predict that they select Joe Burrow, QB/LSU as the #1 overall draft pick.(period)

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 04:31 PM
I don't disagree with your assessment. What I forgot was to present a simple prediction so an 8 year old child could understand it.

Cincinnati, the worst team in the NFL should end up with the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. I predict that they select Joe Burrow, QB/LSU as the #1 overall draft pick.(period)

You approach your conversations with the social lubrication of a dry rape in prison.

But you’re smart in some ways and unique so it’s entertaining!

Radagast
11-12-2019, 04:40 PM
You approach your conversations with the social lubrication of a dry rape in prison.

You sound like you speak with the voice of one experienced. Did you enjoy yourself in prison Lucy?

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 04:41 PM
You sound like you speak with the voice of one experienced. Did you enjoy yourself in prison Lucy?

Don’t knock it till you try it, buttercup.

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 04:46 PM
My dad was in and out of prison and the first time I saw him in 8 years he took me drunk driving a told me he was going to rape my stepdad and throw him over the ford bridge. Prison Mike had a way with words. That was when I realized that rapes were territorial and personal. Those influences helped shape me into the wonderful and wise person I am today.

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 04:53 PM
It ran through my mind, Prison Mike, dude, we’re not in a Detroit prison right now. We’re driving drunk in the back roads of northern Wisconsin. After our drunk driving bonding time, he came back to my moms house and chain smoked Winston 100s with the filters broken off and talked about what he was gonna do to my stepdad. This was before cell phones. My mom and step dad were in the next room over. They may have been sleeping at one point, but I’m certain they were lying there awake and scared, wishing they kept a gun in their room or they it was 2004 and cell phones were a thing.

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 04:54 PM
I was so proud!

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 04:55 PM
And that is a true story. Absolutely fully true. And I got so drunk I took a dump in the bathtub that night. Yep. And now here I am, never went to prison yet! Proud of that!

MadtownPacker
11-12-2019, 05:27 PM
Well that explains a lot of my first impression when I met you.

Sounds like the basis of FOX show The Prodigal Son.

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 05:46 PM
You guys may remember a brief 5-7 year span of near retardism after a near fatal suicide attempt in 2010. I literally could hardly read or write for months and it took years 7-8 years to finally feel almost normal.

BUT!!! Brain damage is an interesting way to get a new perspective on life. I wouldn’t trade it.

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Well that explains a lot of my first impression when I met you.

Sounds like the basis of FOX show The Prodigal Son.

I always felt really understood by you when you named me lunatic rat. Some people just hate me, but you really understood.

Radagast
11-12-2019, 08:39 PM
You guys may remember a brief 5-7 year span of near retardism after a near fatal suicide attempt in 2010. I literally could hardly read or write for months and it took years 7-8 years to finally feel almost normal.

BUT!!! Brain damage is an interesting way to get a new perspective on life. I wouldn’t trade it.

I'm not sure if your making this all up or if it is the truth. Knowing for sure could change the way that I and others respond to your post. Don't know if there is a way to verify your claims.

MadtownPacker
11-12-2019, 10:10 PM
I always felt really understood by you when you named me lunatic rat. Some people just hate me, but you really understood.I guess you can say it takes one to know one!

You are a forum treasure, are home, and are loved here.:-D

MadtownPacker
11-12-2019, 10:17 PM

Cincinnati, the worst team in the NFL should end up with the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. I predict that they select Joe Burrow, QB/LSU as the #1 overall draft pick.(period)Noooo, I think it’s best you stay away from young children.

Better you be like a jr high teacher told me once when I made her mad, “do I have to say it in Spanish for you understand??”. Haha! Crazy ass redhead broad.

hoosier
11-13-2019, 07:32 AM
That's some hardcore *&^%, RG. Props to you for pulling through.

esoxx
11-13-2019, 10:02 AM
Any guy that takes a dump in a bathtub is fine by me.

In northern WI, that's simply known as "Tuesday night."

Upnorth
11-13-2019, 11:20 AM
It's the Bengals, they will trade back for less than they should receive, then draft the top rb, who will likely be hurt in camp.

All predictions guaranteed or your money back.

Zool
11-13-2019, 02:00 PM

Way better than an upper decker.

QBME
11-13-2019, 05:16 PM
And that is a true story. Absolutely fully true. And I got so drunk I took a dump in the bathtub that night. Yep. And now here I am, never went to prison yet! Proud of that!

Don't know why, but as a born and bred Wisconsinite it reminds me of a little piece of homerism that I share with the flatlanders I now live amongst:

We drink and screw every day except Wednesday.

What do you do on Wednesdays?

Just drink.

RashanGary
11-13-2019, 08:09 PM

RashanGary
11-13-2019, 08:16 PM
Thanks for being cool and welcoming me, for real. I am really weird and don’t mesh well with society :lol:

Anti-Polar Bear
11-14-2019, 12:05 AM
Man, reading Harrell’s tale reminds me that I need to get the fuck outta Wisconsin. Wisconsinites of all races are morphing into cheese-eating, beer-drinking, gun-loving southern rednecks.

True northerners, classy and classless and sophisticated, such as myself, Partial and Harlan are a dying breed. :(

Radagast
11-14-2019, 02:14 PM
Who will be the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft ? by which team ?

Who will be the #1 WR or RB taken in the 2020 NFL Draft ?

Who will be the #1 Offensive Lineman taken in the 2020 NFL Draft ?

RashanGary
11-14-2019, 02:20 PM
Man, reading Harrell’s tale reminds me that I need to get the fuck outta Wisconsin. Wisconsinites of all races are morphing into cheese-eating, beer-drinking, gun-loving southern rednecks.

True northerners, classy and classless and sophisticated, such as myself, Partial and Harlan are a dying breed. :(

Maybe you’re brainwashed by too much TV, education and information media? Try just being alive. Eat a piece of cheesecake. Listen to music that doesn’t have weird liberal words attached to it, smell a vagina. Live a little bit, man.

RashanGary
11-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Who will be the 1st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft ? by which team ?

Who will be the #1 WR or RB taken in the 2020 NFL Draft ?

Who will be the #1 Offensive Lineman taken in the 2020 NFL Draft ?

I don’t care and don’t care

I have no clue and don’t care

I don’t care and am bored attempting to think about it

RashanGary
11-14-2019, 02:44 PM

You know what’s kind of ironic.... you sit around and prop up some idea of what art is while i spend 3 hours at stupid meeting sketching the lady I want to fuck sitting across from me. I play guitar and sing and write music. I have my idiot ex gf over who’s high on heroin and hold her the whole night cuz I love her but she still sucks a few dollars out of me in the mean time. I bake and cook and consider that art when it’s done with passion. My body is so healthy for a 40 year old man. I’m absolutely magnificently healthy and strong. The way I care for my body is art.

You’re watching tv and conceptualizing some bullshit that you’re calling art and I live it. My life is art. So kindly, my experiences with a father who was prone to violence and addiction has absolutely nothing to do with the depth of my human experience.

Freak Out
11-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Man some of these football threads have gone WAY off the rails....typical PackerRats. lol....I love it.

hoosier
11-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I too wish Radagast would stop budding in with his irrelevant questions but what are you going to do?

pbmax
11-14-2019, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I too wish Radagast would stop budding in with his irrelevant questions but what are you going to do?

Some people can’t read a room.

I mean thread.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2019, 03:21 AM
You know what’s kind of ironic.... you sit around and prop up some idea of what art is while i spend 3 hours at stupid meeting sketching the lady I want to fuck sitting across from me. I play guitar and sing and write music. I have my idiot ex gf over who’s high on heroin and hold her the whole night cuz I love her but she still sucks a few dollars out of me in the mean time. I bake and cook and consider that art when it’s done with passion. My body is so healthy for a 40 year old man. I’m absolutely magnificently healthy and strong. The way I care for my body is art.

You’re watching tv and conceptualizing some bullshit that you’re calling art and I live it. My life is art. So kindly, my experiences with a father who was prone to violence and addiction has absolutely nothing to do with the depth of my human experience.

I dunno know what arts have to do with anything, but dude, it’s totally uncool to drive drunk. Drink all the shit you want at home, don’t put innocent folks’ lives at risk, yo.

Btw, I flip burgers for the minimum-wage, thanks to capitalism. I not only work with rednecks, I serve rednecks. Renecks ain’t just a devolution of the classy and classless and sophisticated Brits. Country road hillbillies, ghetto gangsters, slumdog Asians, all rednecks. Why?

They’re mostly ignorant, uneducated and easily brainwashed. A redneck is just Tex’s GNA, or a lumpenproletarian. At work I have been trying to be the vanguard. Trying to open their fucking eyes; make ‘em class-conscious. Alas, without avail.

Yep, I gotta get the fuck outta Wisconsin, yo. Migrate to Reno, maybe. Maybe Venezuela.

Zool
11-15-2019, 09:20 AM
You do realize that you're just as brainwashed as the other people, you've just been using different water.

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 10:22 AM
You do realize that you're just as brainwashed as the other people, you've just been using different water.

Maybe more-so

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 10:28 AM
Education/News/psychology brainwashing

Religion brainwashing

Entertainment brainwashing

Pick your poison, sheeple!

MadtownPacker
11-15-2019, 11:38 AM
You do realize that you're just as brainwashed as the other people, you've just been using different water.Like the green kool-aid so many overdose on here!

Rad - I want to put my cup down for a minute to let you know it was a noble attempt trying to talk about the draft but historically the team has to be having a struggling season for posters to get into it this early. Look at last year at this time pretty sure everyone was already talking about tanking the season for a higher pick. :lol:

So don’t get discouraged man.

George Cumby
11-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Who the fuck wants to talk about football when Justin is baring his soul, Tank is trolling and the rest of us are taking bets who is going to experience a psychotic break first?

My money's on Tank. Justin possesses what Tank doesn't: insight.

MadtownPacker
11-15-2019, 12:19 PM
I’ll take that bet and raise you a two hour session of shock therapy for RashanGary. Tank is a highly skilled troll. RG is a beautiful mind trapped in madness. He is one chalkboard scrape away from going off! :lol:

Both of them remind me of the maniac from the movie Identity (great flick if you haven’t seen it). They keep changing personalities (usernames) and getting away with it because they are just so damn good! :eyes:

George Cumby
11-15-2019, 12:29 PM
ROFLMAO.

Identity was so good. One of the best psych thrillers of the 00's.

texaspackerbacker
11-15-2019, 12:30 PM
I dunno know what arts have to do with anything, but dude, it’s totally uncool to drive drunk. Drink all the shit you want at home, don’t put innocent folks’ lives at risk, yo.

Btw, I flip burgers for the minimum-wage, thanks to capitalism. I not only work with rednecks, I serve rednecks. Renecks ain’t just a devolution of the classy and classless and sophisticated Brits. Country road hillbillies, ghetto gangsters, slumdog Asians, all rednecks. Why?

They’re mostly ignorant, uneducated and easily brainwashed. A redneck is just Tex’s GNA, or a lumpenproletarian. At work I have been trying to be the vanguard. Trying to open their fucking eyes; make ‘em class-conscious. Alas, without avail.

Yep, I gotta get the fuck outta Wisconsin, yo. Migrate to Reno, maybe. Maybe Venezuela.

For once in a blue moon, I actually agree with Zool - what he said about you. APB, leftist that you are, I usually don't have much bad to say about you because you sort of come at the GNA thing from the opposite point of view. In this case, though, you are pissing all over those good normal people and sounding like the damned elitists.

I understand the original context of it was drunk driving, using heroin, etc. and the badness thereof, but those are hardly common characteristics of anything but a very small fringe of regular people.

MadtownPacker
11-15-2019, 12:34 PM
Let’s not end the fun by getting this thread moved to FYI folks.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2019, 12:58 PM
For once in a blue moon, I actually agree with Zool - what he said about you. APB, leftist that you are, I usually don't have much bad to say about you because you sort of come at the GNA thing from the opposite point of view. In this case, though, you are pissing all over those good normal people and sounding like the damned elitists.

I understand the original context of it was drunk driving, using heroin, etc. and the badness thereof, but those are hardly common characteristics of anything but a very small fringe of regular people.

Ole Rada hates FYI, so I'd rather not have his thread moved to the subforum. I'll say this, though, and will explain more in fyi after the rebirth of my smart brain cells: zool is confusing brainwashing with indoctrination.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2019, 01:07 PM
I’ll take that bet and raise you a two hour session of shock therapy for RashanGary. Tank is a highly skilled troll. RG is a beautiful mind trapped in madness. He is one chalkboard scrape away from going off! :lol:

Both of them remind me of the maniac from the movie Identity (great flick if you haven’t seen it). They keep changing personalities (usernames) and getting away with it because they are just so damn good! :eyes:

Trolling used to be considered an antisocial behaviour. A troll was a sociopath. But with the rise of social media, "trolling" became common, and it's now a socially accepted norm.

That being said, I ain't a troll. As with Harlan and Harrell, I try to add humor to my posts. Not sure about my genre of humor, but I am funnier than Adam Sandler. Harrell likes dark humor. Harlan likes gay jokes. (Prof Rand likes bad puns.)

Btw, I am serious in FYI, but often lack smart brain cells to refute Tex.

texaspackerbacker
11-15-2019, 01:20 PM
I always thought "troll" just meant a fan of some other team posting in a team's forum - something I, for one, hate. I suppose you could apply that to contexts other than sports, but that's a whole other thing than you, APB, or what I've seen in this thread.

MadtownPacker
11-15-2019, 02:18 PM
You both have good definitions of troll. I have always understood it as someone TROLLing for a reaction. That’s why someone like Rastak, who is still a putrid purple Vikings fan, is not one. While a Packer backer like AntiPolar can be one at times. Shit I’m guilty of it at times too!

I shamelessly admit to throughly enjoying his post, always have. I wish we had more forum agitators. Gets the blood flowing and pitchforks and torches out. :lol:

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 03:04 PM

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 03:05 PM
I’m either really close to suicide or really close to truly living life!

I subscribe to mads definition of troll... it’s trolling for reactions.

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 03:09 PM
Tank is finally understood! I Thought he was using hyperbole to troll for reactions, but he really is the committed, classy sassy liberal he seemed to be pretending to be. It’s almost like someone literally pretending to be John Stewart and that’s their whole life. WOW!!!! And I thought it couldn’t get any weirder out here!

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 03:17 PM
The social experiment of seeing what might happen if they train a whole society to think only as deep as multiple choice has come to fruition. Select from one of these provided answers has now become peoples way of life. Tank has selected the classy/sassy liberal, John Stewart as his life template. Tex has selected Chuck Norris. Everyone else is one form or another of the kids from one of those sports movies where they grow up to be adults and look back.

And I’m the mentally ill person who dies of experimentation in a mental hospital.

Entire lives are based on multiple choice thinking provided to us through the education/entertainment and religion industries. This is unreal. My mind is blown!!

texaspackerbacker
11-15-2019, 03:28 PM
You both have good definitions of troll. I have always understood it as someone TROLLing for a reaction. That’s why someone like Rastak, who is still a putrid purple Vikings fan, is not one. While a Packer backer like AntiPolar can be one at times. Shit I’m guilty of it at times too!

I shamelessly admit to throughly enjoying his post, always have. I wish we had more forum agitators. Gets the blood flowing and pitchforks and torches out. :lol:

Yeah, I guess two definitions. You mentioned the prime example I think of as an asshole troll - somebody who it just rubs me the wrong way that he is even posting here. I don't get that vibe about APB, and really I only think that way about maybe 2 or 3 others in the whole forum.

There's a fine line between agitating just to get a reaction and posting your true thoughts which might irritate some people. The former I never do; The latter I do often - the hell with shitheads who disagree hahahaha.

So I'm Chuck Norris? hahahaha I'll take that as a compliment.

HarveyWallbangers
11-16-2019, 01:13 PM
I'm the only normal mf'er on this forum--except for maybe Cheesehead Craig. :)

Radagast
11-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Like the green kool-aid so many overdose on here!

Rad - I want to put my cup down for a minute to let you know it was a noble attempt trying to talk about the draft but historically the team has to be having a struggling season for posters to get into it this early. Look at last year at this time pretty sure everyone was already talking about tanking the season for a higher pick. :lol:

So don’t get discouraged man.

Thanks, but I had hoped to generate some post regarding those college players (currently playing) that will be next seasons NFL rookies. What I misjudged was the narrow focus of this forums majority of posters. You can however bet the house that All of the NFL teams are watching very closely those future NFL players. They know that scouting is an important % of their success/failure. Like good poker players they hold their cards (thoughts) secret. Fans do not have to adhere to the same rules. Now is the time to point out and discuss college QBs and WRs and LBs and Safeties, and etc.

MadtownPacker, I've never deluded myself into believing that I can elevate the juvenile level of many of this forums posters, but occasionally I do manage to find that rare post that shines a light on some area of interest to all. Not the opinionated rhetoric that is the daily fare, but some insight into one defensive set over another, or how the wheel routing system works or what college players bear special observation.

George Cumby
11-16-2019, 03:45 PM
MadtownPacker, I've never deluded myself into believing that I can elevate the juvenile level of many of this forums posters.

I know you are, but what am I?

Cheesehead Craig
11-16-2019, 04:27 PM

Ha! Don't forget about superfan!

MadtownPacker
11-16-2019, 04:53 PM
Ha! Don't forget about superfan!No I met Superfan. He had all his teeth so count him out.

MadtownPacker
11-16-2019, 04:54 PM
I know you are, but what am I?
I don’t know why but I just cant quit Rad!

Zool
11-17-2019, 01:17 AM

I’d resent this if it wasn’t so spot on.

MadtownPacker
11-17-2019, 01:50 AM
Enough with the Minnesota circle jerk. Who cares that all of you swapped spit.

Zool
11-17-2019, 07:58 AM
Enough with the Minnesota circle jerk. Who cares that all of you swapped spit.

You clearly do. We still love you Mad, just not in that way.

MadtownPacker
11-17-2019, 10:13 AM
Dumbass. I set you up for a confession and you told on the whole crew!

Memo to self: Never commit a crime with Zool.