3) New Orleans Saints 7-2
4) Dallas Cowboys 5-4
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Wild Cards

5) Seattle Seahawks 8-2
6) Minnesota Vikings 7-3

Outside Looking In

7) Los Angeles Rams 5-4 Better conference winning pct than Philadelphia and Carolina
8) Philadelphia Eagles 5-4 Better conference winning pct than Carolina
9) Carolina Panthers 5-4
10) Chicago Bears 4-5
11) Detroit Lions 3-5-1
12) Arizona Cardinals 3-6-1
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-6
14) Atlanta Falcons 2-7
15) New York Giants 2-8
16) Washington Redskins 1-8

Packers got some help this week with 49ers and Saints losing. Will be interesting to see if 49ers can rebound. After playing Cardinals this week, next 3 games are Packers, @Ravens and @Saints.

Key Week 11 Games

Dallas at Detroit
Denver at Minnesota
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Arizona at San Francisco
New England at Philadelphia

Byes: Green Bay, New York Giants, Seattle

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Woot!!

RashanGary
11-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Seahawks lost to Saints and Ravens. We lost to Chargers and Eagles.... wonder who gets the 1 seed when we beat SF

Joemailman
11-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Seahawks lost to Saints and Ravens. We lost to Chargers and Eagles.... wonder who gets the 1 seed when we beat SF

You could have 4 teams at 9-2 by Sunday Night Nov. 24. It would come down to Packers and Seahawks. I think the tie-breaker would be winning pct vs common opponents.

The NFC race and playoffs has a chance to be crazy good.

George Cumby
11-12-2019, 09:22 PM
It bears repeating: thanks for doing these, Joe.

MadtownPacker
11-12-2019, 10:20 PM
The mailman delivering on these!

SF could barely handle AZ the first game. Maybe they win only to be bitch slapped by the Pack before falling into the abyss.

Upnorth
11-13-2019, 11:31 AM
I'm more concerned about no and Seattle honestly
Both those teams could rip apart our d. Not saying they will, but they stand a higher chance than anyone outside of Baltimore

Fritz
11-13-2019, 11:36 AM
I'm more concerned about no and Seattle honestly
Both those teams could rip apart our d. Not saying they will, but they stand a higher chance than anyone outside of Baltimore

A really good, mobile quarterback will give any team a fit, and a really good quarterback who also has a high-end running back will cause similar problems.

Either Russell Wilson or Drew Brees would be hell for the Packers' defense; I don't think Rodgers is playing quite as well as either quarterback, so even with Aaron Jones/Jamaal Williams I'd give the edge to the Seahags and the Aints over the Packers.

texaspackerbacker
11-13-2019, 12:56 PM
It figures you'd say that, Fritz. After all, you picked the Packers to be what? 6-10? hahahahaha

The Saint's are overrated IMO, and I certainly wouldn't call Brees mobile. You're right about Russell Wilson causing problems for our D, but Seattle's running game ain't much. The Niners came out of nowhere to seem to be scary good but I will withhold judgment until after we play them. It may be just that they haven't had a very tough schedule. And don't count out Dallas - they've underperformed so far and blown a couple of games they shoulda won. And the Vikings may be better than any of them. If they win out and we beat everybody except them, I wonder who has the tie-breaker. Maybe us based on Division record? I'm pretty sure we also have the tie-breaker on the Saints based on Conference record, although they have the easier remaining schedule.

Tony Oday
11-13-2019, 01:23 PM
There is not a team in the NFC better than the Packers as of now. We will crush the Niners, put the tiniest bit of pressure on Jimmy and he bends over like CMI to Big Government. We will beat Seattle because we do not have Bostick anymore ;) Vikings have Cousins.