PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 upsets

RashanGary
11-14-2019, 09:14 PM
I’m going Buccaneers and those two star WRs upsetting the Lattimore less saints.

And

The Cardinals against the beat up 9ers

woodbuck27
11-14-2019, 09:31 PM
The Saints will run over the Bucs.

The Arizona vs San Fran game is interesting. Arizona plays well Vs the 49ers.

RashanGary
11-14-2019, 10:00 PM
Saints don’t have dbs to cover Evans and Godwin. Bucs defense is starting to come on. We’ll see.

Murray has improved a lot. He’s figuring out when he moves, he has to move as fast as he can cuz NFL players are fast. It took him a little bit to figure the speed out.

RashanGary
11-14-2019, 10:03 PM
And the saints offense is sort of like the Raiders. They’re really not that great. If they don’t score in the redzone, that ball control offense can come back to bite yourself in the ass.

wthigoot
11-14-2019, 11:14 PM
And the saints offense is sort of like the Raiders. They’re really not that great. If they don’t score in the redzone, that ball control offense can come back to bite yourself in the ass.

Bucs are like a rollercoaster but even more so; they could do it. Had Pitt but didn't guess that all their playmakers would go down injured.

Did not take many upsets in the pro pickem this week. Think Philly is doing better and could beat NE so I took them. Bet on Fitzmagic also for some reason, think Buffalo still needs some focus. Feel like Jax will beat Indy.

Decided against: Chi over LAR, Atl over Car, TB over NO and Ari over SF. Chucky is due for a setback but not against Cincinnati

texaspackerbacker
11-14-2019, 11:24 PM
I think Baltimore is gonna have a letdown, and Houston might upset them.

wthigoot
11-14-2019, 11:45 PM
I think Baltimore is gonna have a letdown, and Houston might upset them.

Pretty good call, Texans are rested coming off the bye week. Baltimore defense will be the key. I guessed Bal on momentum - won last 5

call_me_ishmael
11-14-2019, 11:52 PM
Just like in college, Deshaun Watson is the better player and thrower. Baltimore might have the all-around better team though. Texans are banged up.

Cheesehead Craig
11-15-2019, 08:57 AM
Ravens have a much better run game and a more consistent defense. Houston is so up and down. It's at Baltimore so I don't think the upset will happen.

Zool
11-15-2019, 09:18 AM
Until someone shows they can stop Lamar Jackson this year, it's tough to bet against the Ravens. 3 more games like this, and the MVP is wrapped up.

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 10:32 AM
I bet on upsets not because I EXPECT them to happen but because I see the game as close to a coin flip but I’m getting +200 or +400 on the moneyline. I like coin flips that heads hit double or 4x.

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 10:38 AM
It was funny to hear Collinsworth say the other day that now guys like Lamar will get more of a chance.

Uh, Chris, there are only a handful of running backs who have Lamars physical and instinctual talent. Add in the arm talent and the competitiveness and the quality of character and the intelligence. Maybe he’s a touch inaccurate down field, so there’s a chance someone better comes along some day....

But Lamar Jackson is a rare human being when it comes to the football field. There aren’t gonna be a whole bunch more all of a sudden

RashanGary
11-15-2019, 10:39 AM
And if he stays healthy, Baltimore has a chance to win any game he plays in

pbmax
11-15-2019, 11:04 AM
It was funny to hear Collinsworth say the other day that now guys like Lamar will get more of a chance.

Uh, Chris, there are only a handful of running backs who have Lamars physical and instinctual talent. Add in the arm talent and the competitiveness and the quality of character and the intelligence. Maybe he’s a touch inaccurate down field, so there’s a chance someone better comes along some day....

But Lamar Jackson is a rare human being when it comes to the football field. There aren’t gonna be a whole bunch more all of a sudden

He meant black and athletic Rashan.

RashanGary
11-16-2019, 03:03 PM
He meant black and athletic Rashan.

I almost think he did :lol: