PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Joemailman
11-24-2019, 10:36 PM
Yep.

I think they were slightly delusional about their WR corp. Or this is a tease and next year is the big rollout of offense.

They are S-L-O-W at the skill positions on offense. Tonyan and Sternberger may give them some speed in the future at TE, but they don't have a WR who scares anyone deep.

pbmax
11-24-2019, 10:39 PM
They are S-L-O-W at the skill positions on offense. Tonyan and Sternberger may give them some speed in the future at TE, but they don't have a WR who scares anyone deep.

I've moved from worrying about them to worrying about Rodgers. His health is better as is his accuracy. But his deep ball is bad bad bad and he is not getting any life out of the extended offense.

MadtownPacker
11-24-2019, 10:42 PM
Fuck aaron rogders!! I wont pay to go see him play again.

Bretsky
11-24-2019, 10:43 PM
At least Rashan Gary will get some snaps.

I did see him touch a running back after he was tackled

GB has to get some guys that can get open.

I was at the Badgers game yesterday. I think their top WR might be GB's #2

MadtownPacker
11-24-2019, 10:49 PM
The Niners defense played strong. But rodgers was missing the few chances he had. There was no elite QB play tonight. That was a expected by SF not for GB.

Gotarace
11-24-2019, 11:10 PM
The Niners defense played strong. But rodgers was missing the few chances he had. There was no elite QB play tonight. That was a expected by SF not for GB.
Ugly Game ...Aaron looked like a Deer in the Headlights and stood there waiting to be Sacked...He couldn't hit a Receiver in Stride if his life counted on it.

woodbuck27
11-25-2019, 06:41 AM

Does Aaron Rodgers deserve a pay cut? I see a lack of passion; or is it simply an ' it is what it is ' resolution?

Rodgers needs Targets too legitimately get the ball to; an OL to keep him on his feet.

woodbuck27
11-25-2019, 06:45 AM
Nailed it Bretsky.; ' a major factor ' and the Team not being a Top Contender.

red
11-25-2019, 07:10 AM

That really sucks that you had to pay money to see that