PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play predict that quote

MJZiggy
09-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Let's take a listen to Brett's press conference from this am and pick the controversial quote that will come out in all the articles today and tomorrow.

I vote for "...maybe we're just a bad team."

He didn't really say that, he was just rambling on about why we didn't do as well as expected and he tossed that in and then said he doesn't believe it.

Rastak
09-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Let's take a listen to Brett's press conference from this am and pick the controversial quote that will come out in all the articles today and tomorrow.

I vote for "...maybe we're just a bad team."

He didn't really say that, he was just rambling on about why we didn't do as well as expected and he tossed that in and then said he doesn't believe it.

Peter King on SI offered this one up....

Quote of the Week I
"Give them credit. But maybe we just ain't very good.''
-- Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre, after getting shut out for the first time in his pro career, 26-0, by Chicago.

MJZiggy
09-11-2006, 12:51 PM
When I'm right, I'm right.

Patler
09-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Listening to Favre always makes me chuckle. He is one of those guys who vocalizes every thought as it enters his head. Most of us have a little switch that shuts of the brain/mouth connection so that not every random thought is heard by others. Favre' switch malfunctions regularly! That's why writers love him.

According to Favre, a team with as much talent as any he has ever played with maybe isn't very good. Ya gotta love it as a writer!

MJZiggy
09-11-2006, 01:01 PM
He did not back down from that statement, by the way.

Fritz
09-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I wonder what it's like when he's walking down the street with his wife and he sees a hot woman.

MJZiggy
09-11-2006, 02:41 PM
LMAO :lol: