PDA

View Full Version : Official Vikings Week Thread

pbmax
12-17-2019, 08:05 AM
https://www.heroncabinets.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_9459-600x600.jpg

pbmax
12-17-2019, 08:05 AM
Adam Levitan@adamlevitan

On ESPN, @AdamSchefter said he'd be surprised if Dalvin Cook (shoulder) plays in Week 16 or 17.

Freak Out
12-17-2019, 09:26 AM

Ha ha ha ha!

Tony Oday
12-17-2019, 12:13 PM
Man they are going to kick the living shit out of the Packers. I would imagine an embarrassing loss.

call_me_ishmael
12-17-2019, 01:38 PM
Tony you think the Vikes are legit? I haven't really followed at all. Have the Packers had a bad loss outside of SF game? I don't recall.

Zool
12-17-2019, 01:43 PM
Tony you think the Vikes are legit? I haven't really followed at all. Have the Packers had a bad loss outside of SF game? I don't recall.

San Diego was worse than San Francisco in my mind. The Chargers aren't a very good team.

MadtownPacker
12-17-2019, 01:43 PM
Tony you think the Vikes are legit? I haven't really followed at all. Have the Packers had a bad loss outside of SF game? I don't recall.Sad, very sad....

MadtownPacker
12-17-2019, 01:44 PM
San Diego was worse than San Francisco in my mind. The Chargers aren't a very good team.Dont forget the choke job versus Eagles. Unlike SD and SF that should have been a win.

Zool
12-17-2019, 02:26 PM
Dont forget the choke job versus Eagles. Unlike SD and SF that should have been a win.

Yeah, but they got their ass kicked by SD.

pbmax
12-17-2019, 02:30 PM
Eagles game was a completely avoidable loss.

MadtownPacker
12-17-2019, 02:39 PM
Yeah, but they got their ass kicked by SD.Bosa Curse?

MadtownPacker
12-17-2019, 02:43 PM
Can one of you provide me with a viking and backstory to hate this week? Just seems like the holidays ain’t the same without a heel like randy moss around.

pbmax
12-17-2019, 02:59 PM
Can one of you provide me with a viking and backstory to hate this week? Just seems like the holidays ain’t the same without a heel like randy moss around.

Just follow this guy, Packer fan in Minneapolis

The Packer Ranter @PackerRanter
Weather report from Minneapolis: It’s real chirpy out here. The purple athletic supporters have found their voice. Also, I did not realize that many, if not all, Vikings fans are Bears fans. Inferiority complex loves company.

hoosier
12-17-2019, 04:36 PM

Hate on this:

0-4 in Superbowls

0-5 in NFCC games since then

QBME
12-17-2019, 05:17 PM
Hate on this:

0-4 in Superbowls

Yeah, but.... this is a regular season game with lot's and lot's on the line.

QBME
12-17-2019, 05:18 PM
Hate on this:

0-4 in Superbowls

QBME
12-17-2019, 05:19 PM

Oops, double post. Stupid interweb and stoopid old man.

pbmax
12-17-2019, 05:46 PM
Oops, double post. Stupid interweb and stoopid old man.

Time for the home Grandpa!

I SAID TIME FOR THE HOME GRANDPA!!

MadtownPacker
12-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Hmmm so PB, Hoosier and QBME also can’t instantly think of a hated viking. Does this mean the rivalry has dulled since back in the days? The Minnesota citybillies that are Packer backers can come up with something. Where is Harvey or Cheesehead Craig?

yetisnowman
12-17-2019, 06:20 PM

Kirk Cousins doesn't curse.

MadtownPacker
12-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Kirk Cousins doesn't curse.YOU THE snowMAN!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vR3ZC6b0pNenq5q/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2e584f7e3b79d855f0d7a596e908 e1d9807c6b04&rid=giphy.gif

Zool
12-17-2019, 06:44 PM
Vikings fans actually prefer a Packer loss to a Viking win. I wish I was joking. Lived here most of my life and they are mostly shit talkers. Only reply needed is Gary Anderson.

George Cumby
12-17-2019, 06:45 PM

Go to ProFootballTalk and look for any Vikes/Pack articles and hit comments.

There's a particular Vikes fan commenter who you will love to hate. Perhaps PB or someone else knows who I'm talking about. He's a horrible troll, a horrible Vikings fan and probably a horrible human being. Reading his comments should work you into a nice Green and Gold, lutefisk hating lather.

yetisnowman
12-17-2019, 06:53 PM
YOU THE snowMAN!!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3vR3ZC6b0pNenq5q/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2e584f7e3b79d855f0d7a596e908 e1d9807c6b04&rid=giphy.gif

You're darn right I fricking like that crap

TravisWilliams23
12-17-2019, 07:28 PM
The only saving grace I can think of in this matchup is Kirk Cousins is 0-8 in Monday Night games.
May the trend continue.

Cheesehead Craig
12-17-2019, 08:46 PM
They still have Barr and he did break Rodgers.

Cheesehead Craig
12-17-2019, 08:48 PM
Vikings fans actually prefer a Packer loss to a Viking win. I wish I was joking. Lived here most of my life and they are mostly shit talkers. Only reply needed is Gary Anderson.

Lived here for over 20 yrs and I can't disagree with that.

wthigoot
12-18-2019, 12:02 AM
San Diego was worse than San Francisco in my mind. The Chargers aren't a very good team.

Clippers....er, Chargers have mostly been good enough to lose this year, all their losses were a TD or less until this week. Still a bad GB loss.

Every time I see LAC on a scoreboard, I think Clippers. Or I guess every team that moves from SD to LA.

pbmax
12-18-2019, 08:17 AM
I say we go with some Barr attitude.

pbmax
12-18-2019, 09:26 AM
X-axis is percentage of passes on first down. Y-axis is Yards Per Attempt. Packers might want to pass more on first down. SF is 6 points ahead of them, Rams are 3.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EME7g4XUUAAXODc?format=jpg&name=small

hoosier
12-18-2019, 12:01 PM
Poor Panthers.

texaspackerbacker
12-18-2019, 12:13 PM
If I'm understanding that correctly, the teams that pass more frequently on first down have a lot more success passing on first down. If so, this graphic is a great selling point for a pass first offense.

When it says yards per attempt, does that mean on first down attempts or on all passes?

Interesting also that the Lions are right up there with that cluster of good teams.

Tony Oday
12-18-2019, 12:24 PM
The Vikings can shut down our running game cold. We have the worst set of WRs we have had in a decade. AR is not what he used to be.

Vikings can run on our defense even without Cook. We cannot cover TEs and they have two decent ones. JA is overrated and will get smoked like a blunt at Josh Gordon's house. I do not see how the Pack can win, I can only see how the Vikings could lose and that is turnovers.

hoosier
12-18-2019, 01:17 PM
If I'm understanding that correctly, the teams that pass more frequently on first down have a lot more success passing on first down. If so, this graphic is a great selling point for a pass first offense.

When it says yards per attempt, does that mean on first down attempts or on all passes?

Interesting also that the Lions are right up there with that cluster of good teams.

Not quite. In fact it is likely the opposite: it's the teams that are successful throwing the ball that tend to throw more on first down. I am surprised to see that nobody comes in higher than 40%.

pbmax
12-18-2019, 03:07 PM
There isn’t enough here to determine which way cause flows here (or even if cause is contained within either variable).

It’s mildly suggests that you might fine some room for improvement in your yards per attempt by throwing more on first down

Thought they aren’t they team suffering from this the most.

pbmax
12-18-2019, 03:11 PM
Breaking down some tape in Kumerow’s catch on the sideline.

https://twitter.com/peter_bukowski/status/1206985573166145536

Fritz
12-18-2019, 03:40 PM
It's kind of fun to be able to hear Rodgers's explanation as to how they actually set up the Bears for that, using Adams as the key. It reminds you that this isn't just about picking a dude to throw to and then throwing it - plays set up later plays, or are called to reveal a defense's tendencies.

As to the game, Minnesota is tough. They run the ball pretty well, Cook or no Cook, and Cousins plays well at home. The Green Bay offense isn't running well right now, so I'd say the Vikes have the upper hand in this one.

Boy, I'd sure like to see Tonyan or MVS or both emerge in these last couple of games. The Packer offense needs another threat, and if it's Tonyan, and if Rodgers would go to him over the middle, it'd open lots of things up.

pbmax
12-18-2019, 07:57 PM
New entry for damning with faint praise.

JSOnline
Jake Kumerow, Allen Lazard and Geronimo Allison are tall, long-armed bulldogs who block like tight ends when they're not asked to get open.

https://t.co/Hcy6baryMX?amp=1

pbmax
12-19-2019, 08:05 AM
Name this wrestling move.

https://twitter.com/JuhKipp/status/1205349086699888640

Sparkey
12-19-2019, 08:16 AM
Ha ha ha ha!

Those 4 empty shelves ..... lol

Zool
12-19-2019, 08:18 AM

JSOnline
Jake Kumerow, Allen Lazard and Geronimo Allison are tall, long-armed bulldogs who block like tight ends when they're not asked to get open.

Behind a pay wall

pbmax
12-19-2019, 08:22 AM
Salvatore Ioppolo @saliopp

#Packers don't have a good Run D (24th in the NFL), but this year they have won games when facing:

Dalvin Cook
Zeke Elliott
Christian McCaffrey
Saquon Barkley
Josh Jacobs
Phillip Lindsay
Derrius Guice/Adrian Peterson

My takeaway: RBs don't matter so stop pretending they do.

RashanGary
12-19-2019, 09:00 AM
Hi guys.

The tripping penalties in the Dallas NE game caused me to give up on the NFL as a betting sport. I broke even this year but should come out ahead as I have the Ravens or chiefs winning the AFC and Packers or 49ers or Cowboys in the NFC.

I’ve watched only Packer games since that pile of trash game where they called literally the only two tripping penalties of that nature all year. And o know. I watched all games. Trash. Pure trash. How can a nigga make a living!?

But the Packers look alright. Hope we spank the Vikes. Don’t care to guess at outcomes anymore cuz refs can determine games and that makes me want to choke someone.

I missed yas while I was away practicing guitar.

texaspackerbacker
12-19-2019, 01:17 PM
Behind a pay wall

What is a pay wall?

Joemailman
12-19-2019, 01:23 PM
What is a pay wall?

You have to be a paid subscriber to read the article.

Joemailman
12-19-2019, 01:25 PM
Schefter reporting Dalvin Cook unlikely to play this week.

Cheesehead Craig
12-19-2019, 02:01 PM
Schefter reporting Dalvin Cook unlikely to play this week.

According to pb, RBs don't matter. So really this is a non-story.

MadtownPacker
12-19-2019, 02:07 PM
They still have Barr and he did break Rodgers.Winner winner, fermented rotten fish dinner!!

This is what I’m talking about. Not some fan, someone on the team to hate! Why isn’t this sorry ahole despised by all Packers fans? He got Rodgers late and drove him into the ground if I recall.

MadScientist
12-19-2019, 02:34 PM

JSOnline

Well I think he meant blocks like TE's are supposed to block, not like Packers TE's block.

But it is bad when the receiving corps is best known for their blocking ability.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-19-2019, 04:23 PM
I missed yas while I was away practicing guitar.

Yo Harrell, wanna be the Elton John to my Bernie Taupin? I can write lyrics for any genre. Even country (this is a rough draft):

Underneath the cold southern sky
A dark-skinned beauty and I
We danced away our youth in the
Danced away in the gay Kentucky rye

Altruistic beauty of Alcazar
They'll never love us for who we are

Chorus:
A hapless lad on his lifeless throne
I'm meant to fuck life away alone
And so in the closet I hide
A million miles from your side
Drag queens, they come and go
But you, oh, I loved you so

Your beauty and your touch
We did it and we did it way too much
If Jack and Enis were mice and man
Then in the rye you kept me sane

Chorus:

Anti-Polar Bear
12-19-2019, 04:34 PM
Btw, fuck the Queens and their bird-killing citadel.

The new Metrosexual dome, thanks to its reflective glass of horror kills more birds per year than Tony O'Day on his 100 acres slave plantation.

pbmax
12-19-2019, 05:27 PM
According to pb, RBs don't matter. So really this is a non-story.

You’ve boxed me in, I want to agree with me but I also don’t want to call for a loss.

pbmax
12-19-2019, 05:29 PM
Could the Captain or other Rat adapt the killah lyrics in a song to slam Bird Dome?

Bird Dome: two teams enter, 20 birds bite the dust.

texaspackerbacker
12-19-2019, 10:21 PM
That dome has been death for two varieties of birds this season - not to mention two other varieties in the preseason.

Cheesehead Craig
12-20-2019, 08:09 AM
Btw, fuck the Queens and their bird-killing citadel.

The new Metrosexual dome, thanks to its reflective glass of horror kills more birds per year than Tony O'Day on his 100 acres slave plantation.

Funny, there was a study done and the stadium is like 5th in building responsible for bird deaths in downtown Minneapolis.

I get that it's a funny bit to rip on the Vikings, but it's a story that was so loud early on has gone down to a whisper here locally.

pbmax
12-20-2019, 09:24 AM
Funny, there was a study done and the stadium is like 5th in building responsible for bird deaths in downtown Minneapolis.

I get that it's a funny bit to rip on the Vikings, but it's a story that was so loud early on has gone down to a whisper here locally.

Were you going to originally post this on Purple Pride?

pbmax
12-20-2019, 09:25 AM
https://twitter.com/Peter_Bukowski/status/1207754069814730753

Great video and review of Rodgers calling a LaFleur/Shanny play. Includes a throw to the middle of the field. Hmmm.

RashanGary
12-20-2019, 09:39 AM
Yo Harrell, wanna be the Elton John to my Bernie Taupin? I can write lyrics for any genre. Even country (this is a rough draft):

Underneath the cold southern sky
A dark-skinned beauty and I
We danced away our youth in the
Danced away in the gay Kentucky rye

Chorus:

Your beauty and your touch
We did it and we did it way too much
If Jack and Enis were mice and man
Then in the rye you kept me sane

Chorus:

My first song is about losing my ex gf to heroin. My next one is gonna be about the sheeple (humanity at large.) so far i just have “wake up sheeple, you’re being milked like dairy cattle, for your brains.” It’s really light and uplifting.

pbmax
12-20-2019, 10:53 AM
PFF GB Packers @PFF_Packers
Pictured: The only rookie Guard or Tackle to not allow a sack - minimum 100 pass blocking snaps. (Jenkins has played 512).
#GoPackGo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMPi4uAWwAEijiw?format=jpg&name=900x900

George Cumby
12-20-2019, 11:50 AM
Pictured: The only rookie Guard or Tackle to not allow a sack - minimum 100 pass blocking snaps. (Jenkins has played 512).
#GoPackGo

Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!

Tony Oday
12-20-2019, 11:51 AM
Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!

At least he got chicken

pbmax
12-20-2019, 12:31 PM
I have no comment about the Packers health.

Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
Marcedes Lewis, presumably veteran rest, only player not working today.

pbmax
12-20-2019, 02:04 PM
Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
No play yet for Raven Greene, LaFleur says, though he could potentially return if the season extends. He was not going through the DB drills today.

CaptainKickass
12-20-2019, 02:25 PM
Could the Captain or other Rat adapt the killah lyrics in a song to slam Bird Dome?

Bird Dome: two teams enter, 20 birds bite the dust.

Thanks for thinking of me on this.

I could.

But... I don't think I will.

pbmax
12-20-2019, 02:32 PM
Thanks for thinking of me on this.

I could.

But... I don't think I will.

Thanks for letting me down gently Captain.

George Cumby
12-20-2019, 02:43 PM
Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
No play yet for Raven Greene, LaFleur says, though he could potentially return if the season extends. He was not going through the DB drills today.

Nevermore

Fritz
12-20-2019, 04:03 PM
Thanks for letting me down gently Captain.

No problem , Tennille.

Cheesehead Craig
12-20-2019, 10:14 PM

It's my one nice thing for Ras this week

HarveyWallbangers
12-20-2019, 11:24 PM
Greene was really good the first two games. I doubt he'll be any kind of condition to play much--even if he returned.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-21-2019, 04:43 AM
My first song is about losing my ex gf to heroin. My next one is gonna be about the sheeple (humanity at large.) so far i just have “wake up sheeple, you’re being milked like dairy cattle, for your brains.” It’s really light and uplifting.

Sorry about your ex, man. Hit me up if you ever wanna collaborate. I can write awesome lyrics when my mind ain’t clouded by amorous vids, but I can’t sing worth a lick.

Btw, the rough draft is about a dude who was in love in his youth. But b/c society considers he and his lover’s relationship a taboo, he cowardly ended up opting to hide in a closet. Now graying, he’s regretting the decision, as he has no one else to occupy his throne. I call it:

Ted is Trapped in the Closet: the Final Chapter :)

Anti-Polar Bear
12-21-2019, 05:07 AM
#GoPackGo

Gutekunst could’ve drafted Metcalf instead of the Fucking Center and still gotten another fucking center, Mike Dieter of Wisconsin, now a starter at guard for the Fins, in the 3rd.

Drop off in talent between Fucking Center and Dieter wouldn’t be noticeable, although the Pack starting 5 would be whiter. (Remember the great OL of Bak, Sitton, Linsley, Lang and Bulaga? As ODay world say, make the Pack OL white again!)

Drop off in talent between Sloth and Metcalf is obviously noticeable. German Shepard’s decision to take the Fucking Center over Metcalf pretty much foreshadowed a bitter conclusion for the Packers in this star-crossed season.

Sadly, Pack ain’t got the WMDs to out-nuke the likes of NO, Sea, SF and perhaps even the fucking Queens.

pbmax
12-21-2019, 07:46 AM
USAToday Packerswire:

Packers rookie OLB Greg Roberts, still on PUP list, begins practicing

Fritz
12-21-2019, 08:47 AM
USAToday Packerswire:

Packers rookie OLB Greg Roberts, still on PUP list, begins practicing

Another Bruce Wilkerson Award candidate surfaces.

pbmax
12-21-2019, 01:16 PM
This game is on Monday?!

Arrrgh.

pbmax
12-21-2019, 04:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMWDoJVXYAAH3kq?format=png&name=small

pbmax
12-21-2019, 04:51 PM
Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
New #Packers acquisition on 53. Signed off #Saints practice squad. Replaces OT Yosh Nijman, who was put on injured reserve with an elbow / triceps injury.

Joemailman
12-21-2019, 05:08 PM
Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
New #Packers acquisition on 53. Signed off #Saints practice squad. Replaces OT Yosh Nijman, who was put on injured reserve with an elbow / triceps injury.

Does he have a name?

hoosier
12-21-2019, 05:51 PM
John Leglue. He may be a spare party but something tells me he just might stick.

pbmax
12-21-2019, 05:56 PM
Does he have a name?

Just a picture apparently.

Joemailman
12-21-2019, 05:57 PM
He could be Leglue that holds the line together.

Rastak
12-21-2019, 07:54 PM

You missed the 1970 NFL championship trophy. They lost the exhibition game against the AFL that year and the following year the leagues merged to make the title game a real one.

:-)

Rastak
12-21-2019, 07:59 PM

That's bullshit Zool, although I will admit you guys have been so good it's fun to see you lose, and you guys are far bigger shit talkers in general. We won this, we won that, when really the people talking didn't have shit to do with it. I always try not to say "we won" because I didn't win anything, I'm not employed by the team.

Rastak
12-21-2019, 08:02 PM

He's from here and stating facts.

Rastak
12-21-2019, 08:03 PM
I will say this is going to be close. The Vikings haven't been the greatest on Monday night and their top two backs are likely to be out. They are at home but should be a real dog fight in my opinion.

Zool
12-21-2019, 09:46 PM
That's bullshit Zool, although I will admit you guys have been so good it's fun to see you lose, and you guys are far bigger shit talkers in general. We won this, we won that, when really the people talking didn't have shit to do with it. I always try not to say "we won" because I didn't win anything, I'm not employed by the team.

I guess I should have stated that it’s in my experience, but it’s a constant stream of shit talk around me. Even Kfan talks about Packer losses in the same segment with Viking results. It’s definitely not bullshit.

Zool
12-21-2019, 09:50 PM
I will say this is going to be close. The Vikings haven't been the greatest on Monday night and their top two backs are likely to be out. They are at home but should be a real dog fight in my opinion.

This I will agree with. I have no confidence that the Packers will stop the Vikings TE tandem. The one plus I see for GB is the back end of the Vikes D has been a weak spot. This could be one of those bizarre 12-9 games or it could be 42-38.

Rastak
12-21-2019, 09:59 PM
This I will agree with. I have no confidence that the Packers will stop the Vikings TE tandem. The one plus I see for GB is the back end of the Vikes D has been a weak spot. This could be one of those bizarre 12-9 games or it could be 42-38.

Can't argue with that, solid take.

HowardRoark
12-22-2019, 09:18 AM
You missed the 1970 NFL championship trophy. They lost the exhibition game against the AFL that year and the following year the leagues merged to make the title game a real one.

:-)

A buddy of mine’s dad was president of Vikings back then....he’ll wear the Championship ring once and awhile. First time I saw it, I ask him what that fake ring bullshit is; he goes on to tell the same story you did here. I must admit, I learned something.

Gotarace
12-22-2019, 12:16 PM
If the Vikings Discover that the Packers Don't cover the Center of the Field it may be a long Day...

MadtownPacker
12-22-2019, 02:18 PM
A buddy of mine’s dad was president of Vikings back then....he’ll wear the Championship ring once and awhile. First time I saw it, I ask him what that fake ring bullshit is; he goes on to tell the same story you did here. I must admit, I learned something.
See that’s a cool story. Unlike the pussy exchange between Rastak and Zool. Minneapolis can’t be that big. They should meet in some alley and live stream a death match for our viewing pleasure. Make it a weekly thing for a fan in each away game city.

pbmax
12-22-2019, 02:27 PM
See that’s a cool story. Unlike the pussy exchange between Rastak and Zool. Minneapolis can’t be that big. They should meet in some alley and live stream a death match for our viewing pleasure. Make it a weekly thing for a fan in each away game city.

Dear Sir;

We at Bum Fan Fights put you on notice for the following:

1. Please cease and desist all marketing, hype and development of live streamed fights between fans of rival teams.

2. You are in violation of our copyright and trademark rights. We will defend these rights vigorously should you not comply

3. By contractural obligation, all posters at PackerRats Messages Board and HOA are licensed participants in Bum Fan Fights and we retain all rights. Please real the TOS for PackerRats for further information on this matter.

Sincerely,

Dewey, Cheatum and Howe LLC
on behalf of Bum Fan Fights LLC

cc: Scott Cambell and Woody, APB and KYPack

MadtownPacker
12-22-2019, 02:48 PM
I’m gonna make sure the Cleveland Browns fan you fight in your area is a violent felon named Bubba.

Zool
12-22-2019, 07:55 PM

Be careful where you write pussy exchange. You’re too brown to have people questioning you about trafficking.

bobblehead
12-23-2019, 06:38 AM
Salvatore Ioppolo @saliopp

#Packers don't have a good Run D (24th in the NFL), but this year they have won games when facing:

Dalvin Cook
Zeke Elliott
Christian McCaffrey
Saquon Barkley
Josh Jacobs
Phillip Lindsay
Derrius Guice/Adrian Peterson

My takeaway: RBs don't matter so stop pretending they do.

After all these years of me telling you it's the Online, not the RB and NOW you finally agree.

bobblehead
12-23-2019, 06:40 AM
I have no comment about the Packers health.

Bill Huber @BillHuberSI
Marcedes Lewis, presumably veteran rest, only player not working today.

It was all about the way fat Mike ran things

pbmax
12-23-2019, 08:24 AM
After all these years of me telling you it's the Online, not the RB and NOW you finally agree.

:D

I'd say the RB and O line are best when its a perfect match. Packers O line isn't running over anyone, but they execute fairly well and Jones (extra patient and zippier) can find the smaller cracks better. Williams is just a battering ram, which is good if you can get him a gap. He doesn't create his own opening though.

MadtownPacker
12-23-2019, 10:06 AM
Be careful where you write pussy exchange. You’re too brown to have people questioning you about trafficking.My money is on Rastak to go off like a young Mike Tyson on you!!

pbmax
12-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Jim Owczarski @JimOwczarski

Closer to the line of scrimmage, ⁦@TomSilverstein⁩ writes how Blake Martinez bolsters #Packers run defense by keeping everyone on same page https://packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2019/12/23/blake-martinez-bolsters-green-bay-packers-run-defense-keeping-everyone-same-page/2711460001/… via @PGPackersNews

:roll:

George Cumby
12-23-2019, 01:25 PM

Closer to the line of scrimmage, ⁦@TomSilverstein⁩ writes how Blake Martinez bolsters #Packers run defense by keeping everyone on same page https://packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2019/12/23/blake-martinez-bolsters-green-bay-packers-run-defense-keeping-everyone-same-page/2711460001/… via @PGPackersNews

But is he heady? Does he tell his team-mates to chew gum to increase their performance? What's his relationship with Brady Quin's sister like?

Or does he have a signature move like a samurai, shao-lin priest or ninja whatever?

Fritz
12-23-2019, 03:12 PM

If that's his most important attribute, then Stephen Hawking could play linebacker for the Packers.

Or Ari Fleischer.

pbmax
12-23-2019, 03:19 PM
If I read one more Twitter feed mention of how Brett Hundley helped the Packers by not turning the ball over, I am going to explode.

bobblehead
12-23-2019, 06:30 PM
If I read one more Twitter feed mention of how Brett Hundley helped the Packers by not turning the ball over, I am going to explode.

Simple enough...stop reading Brett Hundley's Twitter feed.

pbmax
12-23-2019, 07:14 PM
Simple enough...stop reading Brett Hundley's Twitter feed.

Ha!

That I would understand. It’s every beat writer.