PDA

View Full Version : 2020, A New Year

Radagast
12-27-2019, 08:11 PM
Here's wishing all
A Happy New Year !

MadtownPacker
01-05-2020, 02:44 PM
Wow you are so much better than everyone that no one felt worthy enough to respond! :lol:

Or maybe cuz it was not the new year yet dumbass.

Radagast
01-05-2020, 04:12 PM
Wow you are so much better than everyone that no one felt worthy enough to respond! :lol:

Or maybe cuz it was not the new year yet dumbass.

Must be a rare superior feeling for you to attack someone on the internet. But then that 5 AM wake up alarm for your job at the garbage dump provides little other ways to feel your better than anyone.

So smoke that weed and take advantage of even the smallest venue to imagine yourself above the garbage bags you coral. Afterall, 5 AM is always waiting to bring you back to reality.

Zool
01-05-2020, 04:29 PM
I like when people say “wow nice job attacking someone on the internet” then follow it up with attacking someone on the internet.

Cleft Crusty
01-05-2020, 04:45 PM
I like when people say “wow nice job attacking someone on the internet” then follow it up with attacking someone on the internet.

If you really enjoy this, you should try Twitter.

Joemailman
01-05-2020, 05:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Du0hT6p.gif?noredirect

MadtownPacker
01-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Must be a rare superior feeling for you to attack someone on the internet. But then that 5 AM wake up alarm for your job at the garbage dump provides little other ways to feel your better than anyone.

So smoke that weed and take advantage of even the smallest venue to imagine yourself above the garbage bags you coral. Afterall, 5 AM is always waiting to bring you back to reality.No one is buying paletas at 5am. Even if they wanted them that early too many people would complain about the bell on the cart waking them up.

Zool
01-05-2020, 06:44 PM
No one is buying paletas at 5am. Even if they wanted them that early too many people would complain about the bell on the cart waking them up.

Lady in my hood in East LA used to walk up and down the block yelling TAMALES! starting about 7am on the weekends. $1/ea from her shopping cart.

MadtownPacker
01-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Lady in my hood in East LA used to walk up and down the block yelling TAMALES! starting about 7am on the weekends. $1/ea from her shopping cart.Those were the canned dog food ones for sure.

Zool
01-06-2020, 07:48 AM
Those were the canned dog food ones for sure.

I was told the masa was probably mixed in a bathtub so I never tried them.

hoosier
01-06-2020, 08:16 AM
No one is buying paletas at 5am. Even if they wanted them that early too many people would complain about the bell on the cart waking them up.

Paletas??? Wait, I thought you were a migrant farm worker. I know a guy who makes these Brazilian fusion Rastapops. Way better than any paleta, probably good enough to get up at 5am for, except they're pricey.

texaspackerbacker
01-06-2020, 06:27 PM
In the Philippines, they go around about 4am yelling and selling "balut" - 18 day old fertilized duck or chicken eggs soaked in vinegar and salt. Supposedly it is a hangover cure. Just hearing what it was damn near made me barf.

MadtownPacker
01-06-2020, 10:46 PM
Paletas??? Wait, I thought you were a migrant farm worker. I know a guy who makes these Brazilian fusion Rastapops. Way better than any paleta, probably good enough to get up at 5am for, except they're pricey.man I looked it up and they are paletas pendejo! Just combos of the flavors.

Don’t worry Radagast will still look down on you for eating them. :lol:

MadtownPacker
01-06-2020, 10:48 PM
In the Philippines, they go around about 4am yelling and selling "balut" - 18 day old fertilized duck or chicken eggs soaked in vinegar and salt. Supposedly it is a hangover cure. Just hearing what it was damn near made me barf.Fuck that! Had a work friend from PI bring one to try. I couldn’t do it, smelled too fucking bad. Like an unhatched egg that had got left in the nest.

hoosier
01-08-2020, 09:22 AM
man I looked it up and they are paletas pendejo! Just combos of the flavors.

Don’t worry Radagast will still look down on you for eating them. :lol:

No, no, a Rasta pop costs like four times as much as a paleta. Maybe five. Nada que ver....:-)