PDA

View Full Version : Official 2020 Other Playoff Games

Pages : 1 2 [3]

pbmax
01-11-2020, 10:30 PM
So much for needing a great passing offense to win in this league. Viva la Revolucion!

3 pass TDs. What are you talking about?

:D

pbmax
01-11-2020, 10:30 PM
Football Perspective

Most exhausting game ever? Lamar Jackson finished with 83 plays tonight (59 passes, 20 rushes, 4 sacks).

That breaks the single-game record for any player in NFL history, previously held by Steve Young against the '95 Packers in the playoffs (77 plays). pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/1996…

scharpcheddar
01-11-2020, 10:34 PM
Looks like Titans might be the team to lose to SF in SB 54

pbmax
01-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Scott Kacsmar
The 12 highest scoring teams in NFL history have 0 championships.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EODdBMmXUAApoZf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Zool
01-11-2020, 10:40 PM
David Tyree giggles

call_me_ishmael
01-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Keep building the trenches. Never goes out of style.

pbmax
01-11-2020, 10:59 PM
Andrew Brandt
Ryan Tannehill
2019 Cap charge to Titans: $1.85 million;
2019 Cap charge to Dolphins: $18.5 million

pbmax
01-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Adam Gase got rid of Tannehill and a few others.

Now he may want Darnold and Bell gone. Amazing was misplaced confidence can accomplish.

Cheesehead Craig
01-11-2020, 11:04 PM

So you're saying to draft OL early. Got it.

smuggler
01-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Derrick Henry might be the best player remaining in the playoffs.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-11-2020, 11:48 PM
Deck was definitely stacked against the Vikes having to travel to NO, then get the early game with only five days to prepare/recover for SF, and of course another long road trip to boot.

Darren Charles once ran a quick slant against me. As he cut inside after 3 yards, I slipped. Charles caught the rock and gained 15 more before he was tackled by the safety. Could’ve gained less yards, but since I didn’t like to tackle, I didn’t raise up to chase after Charles.

After the drive, my position coach was like, what the fuck was that? I said I slipped. He said, get off your bum ass and tackle!

I was like, chill, bitch, I’m shutting down the motherfucker! But point is, you’re making excuses for the Queens.

Pros play for the Queens. Fuck the excuses. As the Phil Jackson of the NFL is prone of saying, do your fucking job! The Queens didn’t do their jobs, plain and simple.

call_me_ishmael
01-12-2020, 12:27 AM
So you're saying to draft OL early. Got it.

Or DL yeah. I am line envy from the miners for sure

call_me_ishmael
01-12-2020, 12:28 AM
Adam Gase got rid of Tannehill and a few others.

Now he may want Darnold and Bell gone. Amazing was misplaced confidence can accomplish.

Does he really want to get rid of Darnold? What a buffoon. Way too soon for that.

RashanGary
01-12-2020, 12:40 AM
So I’m confused.

I thought the Illuminati had the AFC title game between BAL and NE?

What gives?

:lol:

scharpcheddar
01-12-2020, 01:42 AM
So I’m confused.

I thought the Illuminati had the AFC title game between BAL and NE?

What gives?
A. Real simple. The team most people bet to win ,is the one who lost. The mafia started professional leagues fir gambling profit.
B. I picked SF to win everything. Who they beat is irrelevant.
C. It doesn't matter who wins. But its unrealistic regardless. A team that torches people a year, just suddenly takes a nose dive?
And all Titans do is run up the middle but can't be stopped? So fucking dumb.
Youre still watching sports like a 11 year old boy. You aren't really paying attention to how simple and ridiculous it is.
Ravens receivers are just dropping passes all night , with both their hands on the ball , with gloves thst stick to everything.
But the only catch made is a bomb that sucks into the receivers hand before half? Wwe drama.
Bosa acts like he's injured and then gets up acting like the Hulk.
The announcers straight in your face start referencing wwe. Pay attention, read between the lines.
I may be wrong about who the niners beat in SB. But I already know the score and will tell you before SB. The game will be boring like last year.

bobblehead
01-12-2020, 02:35 AM
Scott Kacsmar
The 12 highest scoring teams in NFL history have 0 championships.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EODdBMmXUAApoZf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Its almost like defense and a running game win championships.....

Anti-Polar Bear
01-12-2020, 03:01 AM
They looked really tired and sluggish. Shit happens, in my younger days I would have been fuming for weeks but what the fuck ya gonna do? I've moved on and the game hasn't ended yet.

Sorry Ras, the Queens are dead; fuck the Queens!

Actually, I ain’t sorry. Aging but still a Millennial nonetheless. Wasn’t class-conscious during the hapless, toothless ‘The Bears Still Suck’ era, where beating the Bears was the Packers’ Super Bowl. Where body slamming McMahon made uncool Pack fans hard.

I became a die-hard Pack fan on 09–20-92, a day which will live in infamy. I only have fond-less memories of Moss catching 75 yard bombs against 3 Packers and mooning the Pack along the way. Memories of Culpepper dancing like an idiot after a big play and acting as if he’s calling traveling. Of Favre sticking it to Todd...Twice. Of Barr, after he KIA-ed the Great Arm of Butte, laughing at Rodgers, ala Burr at Hamilton in the aftermath of their duel.

Fuck the Queens!

ZachMN
01-12-2020, 06:18 AM

I agree with this completely. After watching Cousins and Jimmy G I feel the wisdom is in having kick as O and D lines. Get a middle of the road QB who is averse to the big mistake and spend money on RB's and WR's. Opposite I remember very clearly how Ray Lewis was good then pedestrian when the first D line of the Ravens retired or was lost to FA then he suddenly got 'good' again. Above average lines make everything else better by default. Stock you team with extra bodies and bulldoze everything in your path.....

ZachMN
01-12-2020, 06:20 AM

:D...this chart is good although I 'knew' this from just being a fan...all these kick ass offenses hit a curb at some point.....

I was trying to reply with the chart of the top scoring offenses with this reply.....so that should be there

Anti-Polar Bear
01-12-2020, 08:01 AM

Then why the fuck is the Queens’ trophy case empty?

pbmax
01-12-2020, 08:32 AM
Or DL yeah. I am line envy from the miners for sure

Who do you like from the Orediggers?

https://minesathletics.com/sports/football/roster/2019

pbmax
01-12-2020, 08:33 AM

Small sample size. For the highest scoring team to win, you gotta beat the field.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 08:34 AM
Props to 1983 Wahington. That season was insane. Too bad they partied all night and weren't ready for the game versus Oakland.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 08:37 AM
Does he really want to get rid of Darnold? What a buffoon. Way too soon for that.

He definitely doesn't want Bell it seems. Been leaked and he just avoided a public question while looking like a cat who ate the canary.

But there is also speculation he wants his own QB.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 08:40 AM

And a few of those teams could run and play D. 83 Washington, 00 Rams, 98 Minnesota, 2007 NE at a minimum.

Sometimes you just get bad matchups.

bobblehead
01-12-2020, 08:42 AM
:D...this chart is good although I 'knew' this from just being a fan...all these kick ass offenses hit a curb at some point.....

I was trying to reply with the chart of the top scoring offenses with this reply.....so that should be there

It also hampers your defense when you put them right back on the field by scoring TOO FAST. It seems counter intuitive, but its important to the flow of the game.

bobblehead
01-12-2020, 08:42 AM

Cuz SF did it better.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 08:45 AM
It also hampers your defense when you put them right back on the field by scoring TOO FAST. It seems counter intuitive, but its important to the flow of the game.

Also helps to make an offense one dimensional.

bobblehead
01-12-2020, 08:55 AM
Small sample size. For the highest scoring team to win, you gotta beat the field.

0-12 seems like a pretty good sample size in a 30 year window. But I will concede there is more than one way to win. Its just seems a weird coincidence that great QBs like Brady and Rodgers and Montana....you know, winners, often have a top defense. Bums like Marino who "can't win the Owl" have crappy defenses. I also see "great" offenses disappear in the post season way too often (see Ravens, Baltimore), but I don't see great defenses get lit up in the post season very often.

Maybe its just my perception or preference, but I prefer to win in the trenches. Get favorable down and distance. Sustain drives keeping the other O off the field and off rhythm. I have said for years that if I were a GM I would put my money on the fronts of both sides. Average RB's look good with a dominant line. Average QBs look good with better down and distance and time. Average WR look good with time to get open. Average DBs look better with QBs that have no time. Avg. LBs look better with no OL to hit them.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 09:04 AM
0-12 seems like a pretty good sample size in a 30 year window. But I will concede there is more than one way to win. Its just seems a weird coincidence that great QBs like Brady and Rodgers and Montana....you know, winners, often have a top defense. Bums like Marino who "can't win the Owl" have crappy defenses. I also see "great" offenses disappear in the post season way too often (see Ravens, Baltimore), but I don't see great defenses get lit up in the post season very often.

Maybe its just my perception or preference, but I prefer to win in the trenches. Get favorable down and distance. Sustain drives keeping the other O off the field and off rhythm. I have said for years that if I were a GM I would put my money on the fronts of both sides. Average RB's look good with a dominant line. Average QBs look good with better down and distance and time. Average WR look good with time to get open. Average DBs look better with QBs that have no time. Avg. LBs look better with no OL to hit them.

Largely agree. I also think there is a case to be made, similar to 4QC and GWD, that your entire team needs to put you in that situation where you need to score.

Maybe the 83 Washington team, the 00 Rams and the 07 Cheatriots seemed like the only teams that might score on every drive just because they had noting better to do.

George Cumby
01-12-2020, 09:25 AM
A. Real simple. The team most people bet to win ,is the one who lost. The mafia started professional leagues fir gambling profit.
B. I picked SF to win everything. Who they beat is irrelevant.
C. It doesn't matter who wins. But its unrealistic regardless. A team that torches people a year, just suddenly takes a nose dive?
And all Titans do is run up the middle but can't be stopped? So fucking dumb.
Youre still watching sports like a 11 year old boy. You aren't really paying attention to how simple and ridiculous it is.
Ravens receivers are just dropping passes all night , with both their hands on the ball , with gloves thst stick to everything.
But the only catch made is a bomb that sucks into the receivers hand before half? Wwe drama.
Bosa acts like he's injured and then gets up acting like the Hulk.
The announcers straight in your face start referencing wwe. Pay attention, read between the lines.
I may be wrong about who the niners beat in SB. But I already know the score and will tell you before SB. The game will be boring like last year.

Please share, Sensei.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 10:29 AM

Same reason Balt/others lose: Mistakes/TO/better opponent/Evil(targeting/bounty)

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Please share, Sensei.

Sweep the leg!

pbmax
01-12-2020, 11:11 AM
Sweep the leg!

Always knew Cobra Kai would grow up to participate on the side of the machine revolution.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 12:14 PM
Football Perspective @fbgchase
The power running game appears back en vogue.

In 3 of 6 playoff games so far, one team has rushed on 69% or more of plays.

Happened in just 3 playoff games total from 2002 to 2018.

And there hadn't been an NFL postseason with 3 such games sine 1974.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOFo7wEWkAE9Vvq?format=jpg&name=small

pbmax
01-12-2020, 12:15 PM
There are 24 teams in the Super Bowl era to rush for 175+ yards per game.

Only 3 won the Super Bowl, with 14 losing in the playoffs.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EODkOeLWoAAb30k?format=png&name=small

Zool
01-12-2020, 12:32 PM
There are 24 teams in the Super Bowl era to rush for 175+ yards per game.

Only 3 won the Super Bowl, with 14 losing in the playoffs.

Like someone else said, gotta be able to throw the ball to win it all.

Zool
01-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Or possibly, hear me out, you have to be somewhat balanced on O, play sound D, get lucky with injuries, get lucky/opportunistic with turnovers, and not commit penalties.

It’s just plain hard to win a SB. That’s why so many players/coaches are happy to get into the playoffs. Anyone can make a run from there.

ChicagoSmellsLikeFarts
01-12-2020, 02:07 PM
Watching the ViQueens lose was beautiful. They talked so much shit the week before and then got curb stomped yesterday. Now the Ravens losing makes my life so much easier. Their fanbase took over their jerseys and jumper onto the 49ers bandwagon.

ZachMN
01-12-2020, 02:09 PM

I agree completely. I remember watching watching the Packers do this several years ago...maybe against Carolina? Tennessee? Anyway they got the ball scored in literally like 24 seconds...maybe three plays and left enough clock where the opposition dinked and dunked (Surprise) it's way to a score and left like 8 seconds left....that was an aha! moment for me....nice to have the ability to score fast if necessary but I'd want to ability to always dictate the flow of the game and using the clock to your advantage is critical...plus it helps your D get some rest
I think our current team, as ugly as it has been at moments, does this. It's why we beat the 'queens..( along with Cook making them one dimensional)

pbmax
01-12-2020, 02:13 PM
I agree completely. I remember watching watching the Packers do this several years ago...maybe against Carolina? Tennessee? Anyway they got the ball scored in literally like 24 seconds...maybe three plays and left enough clock where the opposition dinked and dunked (Surprise) it's way to a score and left like 8 seconds left....that was an aha! moment for me....nice to have the ability to score fast if necessary but I'd want to ability to always dictate the flow of the game and using the clock to your advantage is critical...plus it helps your D get some rest
I think our current team, as ugly as it has been at moments, does this. It's why we beat the 'queens..( along with Cook making them one dimensional)

The idea that you can control how fast you score is an interesting one. Literally the inverse of the experience of most of the games.

Teams struggle to score period. How fast is a luxury.

ZachMN
01-12-2020, 02:14 PM
PB, the power running game may be a result of Defenses being built to stop the prevalence of the passing game? Lighter faster D ends who can't take 4 quarters of punishment?

ZachMN
01-12-2020, 02:16 PM
PBMax wrote: "The idea that you can control how fast you score is an interesting one. Literally the inverse of the experience of most of the games.

Teams struggle to score period. How fast is a luxury. "

Agree. Not saying one can build a team to do this but it's a concept or philosophy I guess. Being able to control the tempo, flow whatever the word would be the ultimate. Burn off 3, 4, 5, 6 minutes at a time? Priceless.........but I realize you take what the D or scheme gives you...plus your personnel vs oppositions personnel....

yetisnowman
01-12-2020, 02:19 PM
Texans were 29th in the NFL this season in first quarter scoring. 14 pts in the first 5 minutes.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 02:23 PM
PB, the power running game may be a result of Defenses being built to stop the prevalence of the passing game? Lighter faster D ends who can't take 4 quarters of punishment?

Oh absolutely. Teams are finding ways to run against lighter personnel and lighter boxes. Not just power running, but also the Packers current variety.

It was inevitable and good to see the adjustments.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Texans were 29th in the NFL this season in first quarter scoring. 14 pts in the first 5 minutes.

You only get so many games against Andy Reid in the playoffs.

That guy is snakebite and walking proof that McCarthy isn't completely wrong that scheme isn't the only thing you need.

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 02:29 PM
Did I see a graphic that said that the Chiefs have lost 8 of their last 9 playoff games at home. That's unbelievable.

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Three TD lead in the first quarter for the Texans.

Fritz
01-12-2020, 02:39 PM
My brother is a Texans fan. I imagine he's sporting a huge boner right about now.

Cheesehead Craig
01-12-2020, 02:40 PM
AFC is completely turned upside down these playoffs.

beveaux1
So far, two out of three teams with a first round bye have struggled out of the gate.

Joemailman
Missed the first 9 minutes. Score was 14-0 when I turned the game on. What happened?

ZachMN
01-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Oh absolutely. Teams are finding ways to run against lighter personnel and lighter boxes. Not just power running, but also the Packers current variety.

It was inevitable and good to see the adjustments.

Yeah I was thinking about this when I heard Hunter (Vikes DE) goes 255? I thought he was at least like Dr. Z...275 range.....anyway imagine having to tackle D Henry for four quarters when he's your same size/weight....no thanks....but this stuff is cyclical I guess...the schemes they run...

Cheesehead Craig
01-12-2020, 02:41 PM
My brother is a Texans fan. I imagine he's sporting a huge boner right about now.

I don't picture my brother with a boner, but hey, whatever works in your family.

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Two BAD special teams mistakes for 14 points.

Joemailman
01-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Two BAD special teams mistakes for 14 points.

When did they hire Slocum?

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 02:45 PM
A coverage bust for another TD. Chiefs are down 21.

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 02:47 PM
Chiefs receivers have 3 drops on easy passes, not counting the last rib smashing drop by Hill.

Joemailman
01-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Chiefs have a pulse.

esoxx
01-12-2020, 03:05 PM
This game is far from over.

esoxx
01-12-2020, 03:12 PM
LOL at O'Brien what a tool

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 03:12 PM
Way to turn the momentum to the Chiefs.

Cheesehead Craig
01-12-2020, 03:15 PM
Boneheaded move. It's a game!

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Missed the first 9 minutes. Score was 14-0 when I turned the game on. What happened?

Wide open bomb for a TD from 50 yards out (blown coverage) and a punt blocked for a TD

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-12-2020, 03:19 PM
So why exactly did Texans go for it at that
position of the field? Is this the "games have already been decided" thing?

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:20 PM
LOL at O'Brien what a tool

I am not a fan of Jay Feely but I think he was right. It was a GREAT call until the pulled a guy in from gunner protect and gave KC even numbers.

Romo also right, if they run it immediately after hitting the LOS, its a first.

Still took a great tackle to stop. Maybe not the spot on the field to try it.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:21 PM
So why exactly did Texans go for it at that
position of the field? Is this the "games have already been decided" thing?

Think they had a play they wanted to run versus the punt return formation. But then Chiefs moved people around.

Might not have been the right spot on the field to run it. Nor the right score.

Cheesehead Craig
This is the most bizarre game I've seen.

Teamcheez1
Texans about have the biggest implosion in team history (other then the Warren Moon loss as the Oilers which doesn't technically count).

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Sometimes its good to score fast :lol:

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Texans about have the biggest implosion in team history (other then the Warren Moon loss as the Oilers which doesn't technically count).

That game was nuts.

beveaux1
01-12-2020, 03:24 PM
The crowd is back.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-12-2020, 03:47 PM
The crowd is back.

I wonder if powers that be are gonna let Texas play again now that kc ahead?

SMBASS
01-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Not necessarily good football but an entertaining half I guess. More like a comedy of errors and shitty play. That fake punt by Houston was so stupid from that spot on the field at that particular point in the game.

scharpcheddar
01-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Lol Chiefs,Texans.
This game is perfect example of fake as fuck.but you still will remain in denial. No one's this lucky or good in real life. All tv, wwe magic

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe

Nine minutes and 11 seconds.

The Texans blew a 24-0 lead in nine minutes and 11 seconds.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 03:51 PM
Scott Kacsmar @ScottKacsmar
Going for it here is such an easy call. Of course BOB changes his mind.

ROMO THOUGHT PERHAPS A KEY COG IN THE 4TH DOWN CALL WAS INJURED AND COULDN'T MAKE THE HUDDLE.

yetisnowman
01-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Can we talk about how dumb and unfair that rule is? With all the protections as QB has as a defender I watch him at the 5 yard linetake a full yard step over the LOS and throw. And because his back heel dragged near the line its legal. If you step over the line you can't throw. That should be the rule imo.

scharpcheddar
01-12-2020, 03:58 PM
Jeff Howe @jeffphowe

Nine minutes and 11 seconds.

The Texans blew a 24-0 lead in nine minutes and 11 seconds.

9/11= take a hint,can you?

scharpcheddar
01-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Fake as fuck, wwe

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Bad snap

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:11 PM
Fake as fuck, wwe

We need a hero like Daredevil’s dad to step up and Say “no more”

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:16 PM
Mike Pennel sighting!

Cheesehead Craig
01-12-2020, 04:16 PM
Lol Chiefs,Texans.
This game is perfect example of fake as fuck.but you still will remain in denial. No one's this lucky or good in real life. All tv, wwe magic

https://media.makeameme.org/created/omg-so-boring.jpg

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:17 PM
KC looks like UNLV in the 90s

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:18 PM
Wait until I tell you how I knew Kelce wasn’t going to play in the second half.

(it was a TV replay)

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:18 PM
KC looks like UNLV in the 90s

I was thinking run and shoot. Same vibe as Oilers.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:19 PM
This game is far from over.

Nah, Houston is finished.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:21 PM
I was thinking run and shoot. Same vibe as Oilers.

I was pulling out a “Jim Nanceism” Was thinking of using a Wimbledon or LaCrosse reference too.

scharpcheddar
01-12-2020, 04:21 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/omg-so-boring.jpg

I'll be blunt. Youre a complete idiot if you can't see its fake after this.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Wait until I tell you how I knew Kelce wasn’t going to play in the second half.

(it was a TV replay)

It doesn’t matter that I and TV were wrong. Outcome will be the same. Exactly what TV wants.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:22 PM
I was pulling out a “Jim Nanceism” Was thinking of using a Wimbledon or LaCrosse reference too.

Masters.

Just don’t say bikini wax.

Cheesehead Craig
01-12-2020, 04:24 PM

I'll be blunt as well. You are a complete idiot. You add nothing here. Just stop your one-trick pony act it's sad.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:25 PM
Masters.

Just don’t say bikini wax.

That would be a chip shot

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Jim Nantz’s advanced analytics suggest holding the opposing team to fewer points is a positive achievement.

George Cumby
01-12-2020, 04:31 PM

Then why do you watch, if it's all fake?

Cheesehead Craig
01-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Great throw to Fuller

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:37 PM
Warren Sharp
A team has 35 points and is winning a playoff game despite only

TWO. RB. RUSHING. YARDS!!!

TWO!!

Clutch those pearls run game truthers.

How many RB rushing yards, Tyreek??

Joemailman
01-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Chiefs have a pulse.

Texans have a pulse.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Football Perspective
The Chiefs are now just the 11th team to score 41 unanswered points in a playoff game.

Also, this is the fourth team a Houston team has allowed 34+ straight points in a playoff game.

Here's all 29 times a team has scored 34 consecutive points.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOHU5fWW4AQEFr3.png

Joemailman
01-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Dagger?

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:49 PM
Houston is like fighting Mike Tyson. If you can weather that initial withering assault, you have a good chance.
- Nantz

Rastak
01-12-2020, 04:50 PM
I'll be blunt as well. You are a complete idiot. You add nothing here. Just stop your one-trick pony act it's sad.

Yuppers. First class twit it seems. Entertaining game though.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:54 PM
KC is sprinting by Houston like Yifter the Shifter versus Viren in the 1980 10000 meter race!
-Nantz

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 04:57 PM
KC has the championship calm in the face of adversity like John Waitzkin did in winning the Tai Chi push hands championship.
-Nantz

Rastak
01-12-2020, 04:59 PM
KC has the championship calm in the face of adversity like John Waitzkin did in winning the Tai Chi push hands championship.
-Nantz

They are looking pretty solid after one of the worst starts you could ever have in a playoff game.

I saw a game at Arrowhead in the mid 70's. Vikings beat the Chiefs in the preseason.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 05:03 PM
KC is sprinting by Houston like Yifter the Shifter versus Viren in the 1980 10000 meter race!
-Nantz

I love this new CBS Sports Spectacular account.

pbmax
01-12-2020, 05:04 PM
They got a long way to go to catch the Packers Cardinals game point total.

96? to 82 so far I think.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:05 PM
This game looks like an early in the season non conference tune up game for ‘Bama. Right now Nike Sagan would be considering putting in the backup for a little experience.
-Nantz

Bretsky
01-12-2020, 05:06 PM
KC versus San Fran will be a nice Super Bowl

pbmax
01-12-2020, 05:07 PM
Is KC feeling sorry for Watson? Playing two hand touch with him.

Rastak
01-12-2020, 05:07 PM

Would be a helluva matchup. They played real hard yesterday for sure.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:08 PM
I love this new CBS Sports Spectacular account.

I’m tempting with these gems so you’ll sign up for exclusive content. Plus you get “octogenarian on a Starship” with your subscription.

esoxx
01-12-2020, 05:09 PM

Green Bay vs. Kansas City in the league's 100th anniversary season would be just too perfect.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
O’Brien is making it too complex for Watson. Needs to be more elementary.
-Nantz

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:10 PM
Green Bay vs. Kansas City in the league's 100th anniversary season would be just too perfect.

That’s exactly what the Illuminati want you to think!

Joemailman
01-12-2020, 05:11 PM
This game looks like an early in the season non conference tune up game for ‘Bama. Right now Nike Sagan would be considering putting in the backup for a little experience.
-Nantz

Nantz is no Cleft Crusty.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:11 PM

No

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Nantz is no Cleft Crusty.

Crusty has a better spell checker at least. Nike Sagan?

esoxx
01-12-2020, 05:13 PM
That’s exactly what the Illuminati want you to think!

DOH!

Still, the match up would delicious to include the aging master Rodgers versus the young gunslinger Mahomes.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:14 PM
DOH!

Still, the match up would delicious to include the aging master Rodgers versus the young gunslinger Mahomes.

I’d pay money to see it.

Gotarace
01-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Has Watson thrown anything but wounded ducks in the second half?

yetisnowman
01-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Has Watson thrown anything but wounded ducks in the second half?

All his throws are coming out looking left handed.

mraynrand
01-12-2020, 05:24 PM
All of China is rooting against Houston’s Taiwan Jones.

esoxx
01-12-2020, 05:36 PM
All of China is rooting against Houston’s Taiwan Jones.:lol:

pbmax
01-12-2020, 10:01 PM
I’m tempting with these gems so you’ll sign up for exclusive content. Plus you get “octogenarian on a Starship” with your subscription.

How can I say no?

Hint: I won't, I want to watch Picard.

mraynrand
01-13-2020, 01:08 AM
If Lamar Jackson wins the MVP, his walk up to the podium to pick up the trophy will be the loneliest walk up a set of stairs since Sydney Carton.

mraynrand
01-13-2020, 06:53 AM
How can I say no?

Hint: I won't, I want to watch Picard.

Galloping around the cosmos is a game for the young.

pbmax
01-13-2020, 08:12 AM
Galloping around the cosmos is a game for the young.

Speaking of which, I need a new injection of Retinax 5.

mraynrand
01-13-2020, 08:16 AM
Speaking of which, I need a new injection of Retinax 5.

I'm allergic to Retinax

pbmax
01-13-2020, 08:22 AM
I'm allergic to Retinax

https://lumeneyewear.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Red-Metal-Reading-Glasses.jpg

RashanGary
01-13-2020, 08:27 AM
Week 4 I put money on Green Bay, Baltimore, SF and Dallas. Dallas turned out to be the only stinker. When KC had their injury run the odds got good and I dropped some on KC.

I feel good about my gambling season. Whenever I decide to gamble, I always win

Cleft Crusty
01-13-2020, 08:35 AM
nm

call_me_ishmael
01-13-2020, 10:29 PM
Man LSU is good. So much speed all over. Burrow looks like he could be an all-pro already!!

mraynrand
01-13-2020, 11:08 PM
Man LSU is good. So much speed all over. Burrow looks like he could be an all-pro already!!

So did Watson

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 02:35 PM
Couple more Tit ans TDs before KC starts warming up.

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 02:38 PM
Tit ans giving Kelcie a shot/chip off the LOS on every play. Good call.

MadtownPacker
01-19-2020, 02:39 PM
Surprising development in KC for sure.

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 02:56 PM
Good game. Play action works so well for Tit ans because they can get 5+ yards even when the D is stacked up to stop the run.

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 02:57 PM
O line keeps Anntehill clean.

bobblehead
01-19-2020, 02:58 PM
Best D there is. Time consuming drive keeping maholmes right by Reid. Someone has been preaching this for years.

Gotarace
01-19-2020, 03:00 PM
That was a Crap holding call that stopped the drive

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 03:04 PM
That was a Crap holding call that stopped the drive

Looked like a full jersey grab to me

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 03:05 PM
Best D there is. Time consuming drive keeping maholmes right by Reid. Someone has been preaching this for years.

Would like to see that 25 minute, 45 play drive to close out a game.

Gotarace
01-19-2020, 03:06 PM
Looked like a full jersey grab to me
Was taklin the offensive tackle getting dinged...but the PI changed that quickly

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 03:10 PM
Was taklin the offensive tackle getting dinged...but the PI changed that quickly

Gotcha

Gotarace
01-19-2020, 03:13 PM
Hill would look Fantastic in Green and Gold...the kid can play the game.

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 03:20 PM
Hill would look Fantastic in Green and Gold...the kid can play the game.

Speed kills.

esoxx
01-19-2020, 03:30 PM
Wow what TD run by Mahomes.

I wonder if the Bears regret taking Trubisky ahead of him?:lol:

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 03:31 PM

Rub. It. In.

pbmax
01-19-2020, 03:50 PM
Twitter and this thread seemed to promise one thing, but I turned in to see KC take a just before half-time lead.

So its deja vu all over again.

pbmax
01-19-2020, 03:54 PM

The trade up makes it even better.

ThunderDan
01-19-2020, 04:36 PM
KC starting to take the game over. If they score here the game is over.

Rastak
01-19-2020, 04:40 PM
Looks like a KC super bowl which is cool.

Gotarace
01-19-2020, 04:45 PM
Looks like the Titians have taken a Page from the Stubby come back from behind Playbook

Joemailman
01-19-2020, 04:47 PM
What's the over/under on State Farm commercials if it's Packers vs Chiefs in Superb Owl?

yetisnowman
01-19-2020, 04:56 PM
That may be the proper interpretation of the rule but that's a garbage call. Defender is turning his head as the underthrown ball gets to him and the receiver at the same time. He did nothing to prevent hardman from catching it.

Gotarace
01-19-2020, 04:59 PM
That may be the proper interpretation of the rule but that's a garbage call. Defender is turning his head as the underthrown ball gets to him and the receiver at the same time. He did nothing to prevent hardman from catching it.
Was about three hundred holds on KC not called either

Rutnstrut
01-19-2020, 04:59 PM

There is absolutely no consistency as to what the refs will actually call PI on.

ThunderDan
01-19-2020, 05:04 PM

I have always struggled with that being DPI. Why should the O get rewarded for the QB under throwing their WR?

ThunderDan
01-19-2020, 05:07 PM
So 92 bumped the Tenn WR and no call. If he doesn’t look back shouldn’t that be DPI?

Rastak
01-19-2020, 05:09 PM
You can call a penalty on every single play in the NFL.

I got family in KC, Go Chiefs!

ThunderDan
01-19-2020, 05:09 PM
On 4th down you cannot take a sack. Just throw the ball. No one cares if you throw a pick.

esoxx
01-19-2020, 05:11 PM
Congrats to the Big Tomato - Andy Reid!

yetisnowman
01-19-2020, 05:14 PM
Was about three hundred holds on KC not called either

I also noticed a couple of curious spots that all seemed to favor kc. Vrabel didn't challenge.

mraynrand
01-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Congrats to the Big Tomato - Andy Reid!

The Gravitational-Wave Physics and Astronomy Center at Cal State Fullerton has recently added Andy Reid to their catalog of "significant autonomous gravitational phenomena (SAGP)."

https://physics.fullerton.edu/gwpac/about

scharpcheddar
01-19-2020, 05:40 PM
Nance said to Mahomes, his run was from 27 yards out. .27 will matter in SB. Its all over the counts of youtube videos and Facebook posts

scharpcheddar
01-19-2020, 05:42 PM
Kuechly jersey number 59.
Point total afc game 59.
More proof

esoxx
01-19-2020, 05:45 PM
59 seconds was also the length of the Zapruder Film. Spooky

scharpcheddar
01-19-2020, 06:33 PM
Gould hits a 54 yard fg...but yeah its all judt coincidence (sarcasm

scharpcheddar