PDA

View Full Version : Graham Harrell climbing the coaching ranks

Guiness
01-17-2020, 03:40 PM
Graham Harrell is being interviewed for the Eagles OC job. He was the offensive co-ordinator at USC this past season.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/17/eagles-interviewing-graham-harrell-for-offensive-coordinator/

last line of the article - but his NFL career fizzled out with four relief appearances for the Packers in 2012.

George Cumby
01-17-2020, 09:49 PM
Holy fuck. It was that long ago?

mraynrand
01-17-2020, 11:46 PM
Meanwhile Craig Nall and Jerry Babb are WR and ST coaches, respectively in the American Flag Football league.

Vincenzo
01-18-2020, 01:09 AM
Only a hard core Packer fan can appreciate this thread, if you are, don’t bother trying to explain the humour to anyone.

Of course I thought of the way more fuckin famous Justin Harrell at first. Then I had to do a google search to trigger that faint memory of Graham Harrell.
Huge news, lol.... I will surely follow his career now that you mentioned him.

pbmax
01-18-2020, 09:01 AM
Who remembers calls to elevate Craig Nall to starter?

Fritz
01-18-2020, 06:25 PM
TJ Rubley was just fired as the QB's coach of his daughter's PeeWee league team.

pbmax
01-18-2020, 06:53 PM
TJ Rubley was just fired as the QB's coach of his daughter's PeeWee league team.

Wasn't it Rubley who was the subject of the story that showed up to fill in for some friends football rec league team and destroyed the previous best team?

Guiness
01-18-2020, 07:09 PM
Who remembers calls to elevate Craig Nall to starter?

I do - over Favre, right? Trying to remember the poster who was calling for that.

And you can all piss off, Harrell lives on along with Atlas, Torrance and Taco! Don't pretend like you all didn't know exactly who I was talking about!:razz: