PDA

View Full Version : Former Viking Chris Doleman has died

Patler
01-29-2020, 10:30 PM
Just 58 years old. Articles refer to a long battle with cancer, and brain tumor surgery a couple years.

George Cumby
01-29-2020, 10:58 PM
Bummer.

He was a force in those days.

Rastak
01-30-2020, 04:16 PM
He was a dominating force. Had brain cancer for a while now and fought as best he could from all I read. Very sad.

QBME
01-30-2020, 08:50 PM
56 (I think), long, tall, tough as I remember. Player.

Rastak
01-30-2020, 09:06 PM
He and Millard were real real good. Very good defense in the late 80's.

Seemed like a good guy too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zbXfe3ML7o

mraynrand
01-31-2020, 11:15 AM
Another NFL player dies young. Another reason to end the sport.

George Cumby
01-31-2020, 12:29 PM
He and Millard were real real good. Very good defense in the late 80's.

Seemed like a good guy too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zbXfe3ML7o

They were fun to hate in those days. But only because they kicked our asses so often.

woodbuck27
01-31-2020, 05:37 PM
RIP Chris Doleman.

mraynrand
01-31-2020, 05:41 PM
They were fun to hate in those days. But only because they kicked our asses so often.

Even when the Packers are winning, the Vikings are fun to hate. Or not, depending. I enjoyed Tommy Kramers' drunken calls from Chicago. I enjoyed Jerry Burns' press conferences. The whole Les Steckel season was absolutely entertaining in the extreme. I enjoyed them crushing the life out of the 49ers in '87, but then losing the NFCC game. lol. Watching the Vikings in the SB or the NFCC game is like watching Chicago draft QBs.

scharpcheddar
02-01-2020, 01:04 AM
He was a niner.
that pretty much means they are winning.

Vincenzo
02-01-2020, 01:29 AM
He was a niner.
that pretty much means they are winning.
Mental health check is a funny thing - it’s actually a hard thing to get your head around, like that Joker movie.

scharpcheddar
02-01-2020, 01:35 AM
Mental health check is a funny thing - it’s actually a hard thing to get your head around, like that Joker movie.

disagreeing about the origin of something. Has nothing to do with mental illness.
Bart Starr Died before season 100 and Packers ended up in Conference championship.
Rodgers and Mahomes in same commercial, both end up in final 4. Both are friends in commercial. that means both lose to San Fran.. State Farm

mraynrand
02-01-2020, 07:32 AM
disagreeing about the origin of something. Has nothing to do with mental illness.
Bart Starr Died before season 100 and Packers ended up in Conference championship.
Rodgers and Mahomes in same commercial, both end up in final 4. Both are friends in commercial. that means both lose to San Fran.. State Farm

preach it

esoxx
02-02-2020, 10:33 PM

Actually, your act has gone up in flames. San Francisco didn't win the Super Bowl as you bleated they would for weeks on end. You have nothing figured out. But I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" applies to you and then some.

In closing,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0S5SHc82w0

If you want to skip to the 4:12 mark, that's up to you.

Regardless, you lose. :lol: