Saints - A
Buccaneers - A
Jaguars - H
Titans - H
Texans - A
Colts - A
Eagles - H
49ers - A

Exact dates and times remain to be published. GB will play the NFC South and the AFC South in 2020. Also along with the X2 NFC North regularly scheduled games, GB wil; play the Eagles and the 49ers.

smuggler
02-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Saints and Niners both away - ouch.

Zool
02-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Eagles and SF as the option games. Well fuck you too NFL.

mraynrand
02-05-2020, 09:39 AM
Eagles and SF as the option games. Well fuck you too NFL.

Those are pre-determined. Packers won their division, so they play the winners of the divisions they don't face. Vikings will play Dallas and Seattle, Bears will play Giants and Rams, Detroilet will play Skins and Cardinals.

Zool
02-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Those are pre-determined. Packers won their division, so they play the winners of the divisions they don't face. Vikings will play Dallas and Seattle, Bears will play Giants and Rams, Detroilet will play Skins and Cardinals.

So they are always the 2 other NFC division winners? Didn't know that. I thought it was a mix of AFC and NFC for the 2 option games.

mraynrand
02-05-2020, 10:12 AM
So they are always the 2 other NFC division winners? Didn't know that. I thought it was a mix of AFC and NFC for the 2 option games.

yes the two open games are the teams that finished at the same position in their division.

KYPack
02-05-2020, 10:48 AM
So when did they pass the league rule that we have to play the Whiners on the coast?

(My brother called me cursing that matchup and it's only Feb.)

mraynrand
02-05-2020, 10:53 AM
So when did they pass the league rule that we have to play the Whiners on the coast?

(My brother called me cursing that matchup and it's only Feb.)

I've never figured that home/road stuff out.

Still, I recommend the Packers and Packer fans to develop whole new attitude towards that road stuff. First, you've got to get mad. Say "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore." Then act on it. Go with the Stubby "I'll play them in a parking lot" attitude. You don't care about 'road' games. You care about going out and beating the living shit out of an arrogant foe who thinks they own you. Well, boys, do they own you, or are you gonna do something about it? Or are you gonna whine about it? Get the hell out there and perform. Give it everything you've got. Leave no doubt.

Zool
02-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Or stop travelling so well as a fan base.

Tony Oday
02-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Going to have to sweep the North if we want the playoffs.

QBME
02-07-2020, 05:53 PM
I've never figured that home/road stuff out.

Still, I recommend the Packers and Packer fans to develop whole new attitude towards that road stuff. First, you've got to get mad. Say "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore." Then act on it. Go with the Stubby "I'll play them in a parking lot" attitude. You don't care about 'road' games. You care about going out and beating the living shit out of an arrogant foe who thinks they own you. Well, boys, do they own you, or are you gonna do something about it? Or are you gonna whine about it? Get the hell out there and perform. Give it everything you've got. Leave no doubt.

A Finch can be more than a songbird.

RashanGary
02-07-2020, 07:50 PM
I don't see one gimme on the schedule. Bunch of those teams were better than their records.

Only benefit we have is second year in the offense and lots of stability on the roster. Should be able to beat up on teams who are installing new systems early and if we get some health bounces, hopefully make a run late

Bretsky
02-08-2020, 08:10 PM
11-5 and hopefully the real deal to challenge in the playoffs

falco
02-09-2020, 12:05 PM
Where is the schedule? I see a list of opponents but no schedule.

#misleadingtitle

Joemailman
02-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Where is the schedule? I see a list of opponents but no schedule.

#misleadingtitle

Maybe you'll like this thread better. http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?31314-Packers-2020-Opponents :)