PDA

View Full Version : The Official XFL Thread, Presented by Radagast

Anti-Polar Bear
02-09-2020, 02:00 PM
Yo Rad: anything futbol related, except boring soccer, should be posted in the Packer forum, not the Romper Room. I, for one, cannot wait for the official 2020 CFL thread. Mike Sherman still coaching the Redblacks?

Based on the 15 minutes I've seen thus far, this latest reincarnation of the XFL seems like an upgrade over the ole one. Ole one depicts women as sex objects. This one, women are refs. Like that every helmet is equipped with a radio. Faster pace; NFL, per play, players play for 4 seconds and stand around the other 36. Football quality seems fine.

I do miss the custom letters on the back of the jersey, though. Everyone still remembers "He Hate Me."

Bretsky
02-09-2020, 04:50 PM
There are a lot of former Packers in the XFL. There are only a few former Badgers. Josh Hawkins...Christian Michaels are a few.

Even that crappy 3rd round draft pick Wist and I hated as a pick faster than it came out on draft day. So if anybody wants to see former 3rd round pick DL K Thornton make a play he might do that in the XFL.

Also, the former Ohio State QB who won the national Title game in in here as well.

I tried watching today; I like some of the rules but I just could not get into it. Not enough name brand recognition

texaspackerbacker
02-10-2020, 12:13 AM
I think I liked the old XFL better. I was into fantasy football back then including an XFL game, so I actually had something to root for hahahaha.

pbmax
02-10-2020, 03:26 PM
https://www.xfl.com/teams/los-angeles/wildcats-articles/wildcats-make-coaching-change-pepper-johnson

Winston Moss, GM and Head Coach of the Los Angeles Wildcats is a busy man. He fired his DC after one game. Pepper Johnson is back on the streets.

mraynrand
02-10-2020, 03:50 PM
I'm so bored of the X F L
but what can I do?

pbmax
02-10-2020, 04:18 PM
I'm so bored of the X F L
but what can I do?

Get lost in a supermarket

George Cumby
02-10-2020, 05:32 PM
https://www.xfl.com/teams/los-angeles/wildcats-articles/wildcats-make-coaching-change-pepper-johnson

Winston Moss, GM and Head Coach of the Los Angeles Wildcats is a busy man. He fired his DC after one game. Pepper Johnson is back on the streets.

We might conclude he wasn't worth his........ salt?