PDA

View Full Version : Fun Time !

Radagast
02-16-2020, 02:11 PM
If you had the unchallenged authority to make changes to the GB Packers, what changes would you make? This can range from stadium changes to uniform changes to promotional events to player trades. You could change the team's name or colors if you liked. Create a marching band, hire better cheerleaders, or modify the stadium concessions menu with your favorite foods.

I would change from yellow helmets to green helmets. Trim them in yellow and use the same logo in
yellow/white.

texaspackerbacker
02-16-2020, 03:18 PM
Who the hell needs (that sick word) change? Things are fine just the way they are - with the possible exception of a few on the field type changes. Everything else is irrelevant.

Radagast
02-16-2020, 03:50 PM
Who the hell needs (that sick word) change? Things are fine just the way they are - with the possible exception of a few on the field type changes. Everything else is irrelevant.

I'm glad that you don't speak for everyone else. Were that so we all would still be without microwave ovens and cell phones would not exist.

Lighten up Francis !

A Draft trade to move up in round 1 to get a WR would be a change that I could support. I don't know if the Packers have a Team Airplane, but I'd have to look into that area of the operation.

Joemailman
02-16-2020, 03:54 PM
If you had the unchallenged authority to make changes to the GB Packers, what changes would you make? This can range from stadium changes to uniform changes to promotional events to player trades. You could change the team's name or colors if you liked. Create a marching band, hire better cheerleaders, or modify the stadium concessions menu with your favorite foods.

I would change from yellow helmets to green helmets. Trim them in yellow and use the same logo in
yellow/white.

https://d3inagkmqs1m6q.cloudfront.net/2389/media-photos/rimhbpackers-green-bay-packers-2017-riddell-nfl-blaze-alternate-speed-mini-football-helmet.jpeg

red
02-16-2020, 07:35 PM
I would add some kind of roof structure above the skyboxes

Not a real roof the covers the field, but something like Seattle has that bounces the crowd noise back down into the field to make the place way louder. Something like what you see in England on some of the older soccer stadiums

Lambeau is way too quiet imo. I don’t know if it’s the family crowds, or just the fact that nothing is there to help keep the noise in, but it’s too damn quiet

I thought the south end zone addition would help make the place louder, but I’m not sure it did

Radagast
02-16-2020, 07:55 PM
I would add some kind of roof structure above the skyboxes

Not a real roof the covers the field, but something like Seattle has that bounces the crowd noise back down into the field to make the place way louder. Something like what you see in England on some of the older soccer stadiums

Lambeau is way too quiet imo. I don’t know if it’s the family crowds, or just the fact that nothing is there to help keep the noise in, but it’s too damn quiet

I thought the south end zone addition would help make the place louder, but I’m not sure it did

Outstanding Post ! SALUTE !

Bretsky
02-16-2020, 08:27 PM
I would agree with Red; however we do it we need to artificially get it louder at Lambeau field. Is there any way to build in some speakers making the crowd noise louder, or if not add a roof structure to make it louder.

If I was Gooter I'd suggest cutting Jimmy's ass and making one solid free agent signing at a position of need ahead of the draft .....so basically we don't have as many desperate needs. First I'd look at AJ Green if he's not too expensive. If not, then I'd look at ILB options assuming Martinez is going to FA. If we signed AJ Green I'd be trying to trade MVS and Allison for what we can get them for. So our WR core would be Adams, AJ Green, Lizard, St Brown, a high draft pick, and maybe Kumerow as the 6 due to ST.

If we didn't get AJ Green and CeCe Lamb was still there around 20 I'd trade up and offer up our 3rd and one mid round pick to do so. He looks like a Sterling Sharpe player to me. If we don't do that I'd nab one of the big ILB's at pick 30 iif they are there

If we dont' do it and we're sitting at pick 30 I think we'll see similar talented WR's available over the next 15 picks. I would for sure trade down a dozen spots or so trying to net an extra 3rd. And if the value was right I'd use a 4th to move up and get a second pick in round 2. I'd pick a WR with the 1st second and the BPA at a position of need with the 2nd.

Oh, and Draft NO dam Northwestern Players, draft Cephus, and Chris Orr as a good value late in the draft.

And I'd also draft producers in the first four rounds. . I don't want any more underachievers like Rashan Gary or Montravius Adams who have great ability but underachieved in college. If you want to take wild cards and shoot for the moon on potential based on measurables do it in rounds 5-7

pbmax
02-16-2020, 09:04 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kDQ_gSyMf7U/SZSB-0IO3LI/AAAAAAAAASo/iihT1xZjH9Y/s400/1994proposed.gif

QBME
02-16-2020, 09:36 PM

yellow/white.

Wouldn't change a freakin' thing. Real life is too interesting.

Radagast
02-16-2020, 10:24 PM
A.J.Green will be 32 years old before the 2020 regular season begins. I would agree that even as Green has recovered from a 2019 ankle injury, he is closer to retirement than starting a brilliant career at WR. Also I don't see the Bengals drafting the #1 QB (Joe Burrow) and not having a receiver for him to throw to.

Next, covering the areas over the seats at Lambeau would be a great addition to Lambeau, increasing the crowd noise would be a bonus. Also, a heated roof could help to reduce snow removal prior to some games. The roofing would therefor need to be extra heavy duty and durable.

The league has been mandating those one color uniforms for at least one game. Green helmets would provide greater contrast with the white uniforms over the current yellow helmets and the green helmets look great.

mraynrand
02-16-2020, 10:48 PM
I would agree with Red; however we do it we need to artificially get it louder at Lambeau field. Is there any way to build in some speakers making the crowd noise louder, or if not add a roof structure to make it louder.

Ugh! No, no, no. While Lambert Field is one of the quietest stadiums in the NFL, the artificial noise is awful. They tried it in 2019 and all it did was give people headaches. As great as organic, success and crowd-driven mania noise is, piped-in artificial noise is as equally terrible.

pbmax
02-17-2020, 07:34 AM
Ugh! No, no, no. While Lambert Field is one of the quietest stadiums in the NFL, the artificial noise is awful. They tried it in 2019 and all it did was give people headaches. As great as organic, success and crowd-driven mania noise is, piped-in artificial noise is as equally terrible.

^This

Although I could get behind architectural means to enhance the organic crowd noise, and no dammit, that is not a euphemism.

Bretsky
02-17-2020, 11:37 AM
https://d3inagkmqs1m6q.cloudfront.net/2389/media-photos/rimhbpackers-green-bay-packers-2017-riddell-nfl-blaze-alternate-speed-mini-football-helmet.jpeg

KUDOS

LOVE THIS

Bretsky
02-17-2020, 11:38 AM
A.J.Green will be 32 years old before the 2020 regular season begins. I would agree that even as Green has recovered from a 2019 ankle injury, he is closer to retirement than starting a brilliant career at WR. Also I don't see the Bengals drafting the #1 QB (Joe Burrow) and not having a receiver for him to throw to.

Next, covering the areas over the seats at Lambeau would be a great addition to Lambeau, increasing the crowd noise would be a bonus. Also, a heated roof could help to reduce snow removal prior to some games. The roofing would therefor need to be extra heavy duty and durable.

The league has been mandating those one color uniforms for at least one game. Green helmets would provide greater contrast with the white uniforms over the current yellow helmets and the green helmets look great.

I think AJ Green has a few good years left; and swapping out Graham's salary and a bit more would be a great tradeoff IMO.

Deputy Nutz
02-17-2020, 11:39 AM
I like the Packers use of the all White for their color rush, I would like to see it more for regular away games.
https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_1600/https://prosportsextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/White.jpg

I don't like the Yellow pants with white jerseys

Joemailman
02-17-2020, 12:33 PM
I think AJ Green has a few good years left; and swapping out Graham's salary and a bit more would be a great tradeoff IMO.

Maybe. But he missed all of 2019, 7 games in 2018 and 6 games in 2016. Giving him a bunch of guaranteed money would be a risk. Sounds like Bengals want him back, but at age 31 I wonder if he wants to go to a losing team starting over with a rookie QB. Bengals might franchise tag him though. Also some reports Patriots want him.

Radagast
02-17-2020, 12:50 PM
Maybe. But he missed all of 2019, 7 games in 2018 and 6 games in 2016. Giving him a bunch of guaranteed money would be a risk. Sounds like Bengals want him back, but at age 31 I wonder if he wants to go to a losing team starting over with a rookie QB. Bengals might franchise tag him though. Also some reports Patriots want him.

A.J.Green's birthday is on July 31 and would make him 32 next season. He may still have a few good tears left to play, but I believe that the Bengals will want him to help get their new QB's (Joe Burrow) carrier off to a good start.

I hate the one color uniforms, but a green helmet would look great with any of the required color schemes.

? : Using both the grandstands as well as the field area, what is the the largest amount of people to occupy Lambeau Field? I would suspect a concert of some sort.

mraynrand
02-17-2020, 04:00 PM
I like the Packers use of the all White for their color rush, I would like to see it more for regular away games.
https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_1600/https://prosportsextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/White.jpg

I don't like the Yellow pants with white jerseys

I don’t like the all white. They look like orderlies. Reminds me too much of the many times they come for me with the straight jacket and sedatives. Compromise: forest green pants.

Joemailman
02-17-2020, 04:07 PM
I don’t like the all white. They look like orderlies. Reminds me too much of the many times they come for me with the straight jacket and sedatives. Compromise: forest green pants.

They have to do the color rush unis at least once a year. All white, all green or all yellow. I think all green is too dark, but would have to see it to be sure I guess. Don't want to think about all yellow.

mraynrand
02-17-2020, 04:13 PM
They have to do the color rush unis at least once a year. All white, all green or all yellow. I think all green is too dark, but would have to see it to be sure I guess. Don't want to think about all yellow.

Two points: for color rush go all green (but I really don’t care - green may blend in to turf so white may be better). For away, change to green pants.

Radagast
02-17-2020, 05:28 PM

I can suffer the all white uniforms, but I wish we did not have to. Some teams are unwatchable in their one color dress.

As the unchallenged authority for the Packers, I would trade a 1 and a 3rd or 4th round draft pick to move into the top 12 to get a top WR. GB's WR core would be looking at a major shake up before the 2020 season.

Joemailman
02-17-2020, 06:29 PM
I can suffer the all white uniforms, but I wish we did not have to. Some teams are unwatchable in their one color dress.

As the unchallenged authority for the Packers, I would trade a 1 and a 3rd or 4th round draft pick to move into the top 12 to get a top WR. GB's WR core would be looking at a major shake up before the 2020 season.

You'd have to trade a lot more than a 3rd or 4th to move from 30 to 12. Trading your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th might do it.

Radagast
02-17-2020, 07:09 PM
You'd have to trade a lot more than a 3rd or 4th to move from 30 to 12. Trading your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th might do it.

I said the 1st round pick and a 3rd or 4th rounder to move up to the top 12. GB needs a true deep threat WR (period).

:glug:

pbmax
02-17-2020, 07:09 PM
I'm with Nutz. Love the all white color rush unis. One of only two of them that aren't nauseating.

Radagast
02-17-2020, 07:13 PM
I'm with Nutz. Love the all white color rush unis. One of only two of them that aren't nauseating.

Throw back uniforms, color rush uniforms, what's next clown suits? :huh:

Bretsky
02-17-2020, 07:37 PM

If I was Gooter I'd suggest cutting Jimmy's ass and making one solid free agent signing at a position of need ahead of the draft .....so basically we don't have as many desperate needs. First I'd look at AJ Green if he's not too expensive. If not, then I'd look at ILB options assuming Martinez is going to FA. If we signed AJ Green I'd be trying to trade MVS and Allison for what we can get them for. So our WR core would be Adams, AJ Green, Lizard, St Brown, a high draft pick, and maybe Kumerow as the 6 due to ST.

If we didn't get AJ Green and CeCe Lamb was still there around 20 I'd trade up and offer up our 3rd and one mid round pick to do so. He looks like a Sterling Sharpe player to me. If we don't do that I'd nab one of the big ILB's at pick 30 iif they are there

If we dont' do it and we're sitting at pick 30 I think we'll see similar talented WR's available over the next 15 picks. I would for sure trade down a dozen spots or so trying to net an extra 3rd. And if the value was right I'd use a 4th to move up and get a second pick in round 2. I'd pick a WR with the 1st second and the BPA at a position of need with the 2nd.

Oh, and Draft NO dam Northwestern Players, draft Cephus, and Chris Orr as a good value late in the draft.

And I'd also draft producers in the first four rounds. . I don't want any more underachievers like Rashan Gary or Montravius Adams who have great ability but underachieved in college. If you want to take wild cards and shoot for the moon on potential based on measurables do it in rounds 5-7

OK, I AGREE AJ GREEN IS UNLIKELY. I'm not in love with the other free agent WR's. Robbie Anderson might be OK.

Looking at free agents, positions I'd strongly consider would be ILB and TE

At ILB Corey Littleton is a no brainer if we can land him.
If we can't former Badger Joe Schobert would not be bad as well.

At Tight End, Hunter Henry would be a great signing; he's elite when healthy
Backup plan would be Eric Ebron. He's no star, but he showed recently he has talent.

and CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.....CUT JIMMY GRAHAM

hoosier
02-17-2020, 07:52 PM
I said the 1st round pick and a 3rd or 4th rounder to move up to the top 12. GB needs a true deep threat WR (period).

As Joe already mentioned, GB's 30th pick in first round plus its third or fourth doesn't come remotely close to the value it would take to move up 18 slots in the first round. Hard to tell if you're being intentionally obtuse.

For what it is worth, drafting a receiver that high is not a good practice.

mraynrand
02-17-2020, 07:54 PM

You’ve seen Tampa Bay’s uniforms right?

Anti-Polar Bear
02-18-2020, 03:50 AM
I love the navy blue shirts (with the circled number), light brown pants and dark brown helmet ACME Packers unis.

I would get rid of the G logo and replace it with a green or black raised fist, cos, a Packer is, well, a working-class hero.

pbmax
02-18-2020, 07:29 AM
I love the navy blue shirts (with the circled number), light brown pants and dark brown helmet ACME Packers unis.

Those unis were good too.

Deputy Nutz
02-18-2020, 01:22 PM
I can stand the Packers' throw back uniforms. The brown pants are what does it for me, not to mention every team works in navy blue into their color scheme. I dislike navy blue.

MadtownPacker
02-18-2020, 08:09 PM
Trade Rodgers for Stafford straight up.

Would love to see how they each perform in completely opposite organizations.

yetisnowman
02-18-2020, 09:00 PM
Trade for OBJ

Joemailman
02-18-2020, 09:41 PM
Trade for OBJ

Sign Kaepernick. Replace the playing of the National Anthem with John Lennon's Power To The People.

MadtownPacker
02-18-2020, 10:27 PM
Sign Kaepernick. Replace the playing of the National Anthem with John Lennon's Power To The People.Get some pigment in stands. Old german sauerkraut has gone stale.

Radagast
02-18-2020, 11:15 PM
Get some pigment in stands. Old german sauerkraut has gone stale.

Racist

Deputy Nutz
02-19-2020, 07:53 AM
Racist

I don't think German is a race. Unless....

mraynrand
02-19-2020, 07:59 AM
I don't think German is a race. Unless....

Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!!!

mraynrand
02-19-2020, 07:59 AM
I dislike navy blue.

commie

pbmax
02-19-2020, 08:17 AM
I'd be up for signing OBJ and then drafting defense in the first round. But I don't think that contract is in the budget.

Let's get with the Packers cheaper, functional TEs, leave Lazard at WR and maybe sign Emanuel Sanders.

pbmax
02-19-2020, 08:18 AM

Big shoes would even up the team speed issue with the 49ers. Love your idea if you can get John Lynch to sign up for it.

Gotarace
02-20-2020, 03:14 PM
Get some pigment in stands. Old german sauerkraut has gone stale.

You Pack a Polish Sausage a Italian Sausage or a Hungarian Sausage in that Kraut and Suddenly you have the Diversity You're Looking For.

mraynrand
02-20-2020, 04:25 PM
You Pack a Polish Sausage a Italian Sausage or a Hungarian Sausage in that Kraut and Suddenly you have the Diversity You're Looking For.

watch your language, mister.

pbmax
02-20-2020, 06:26 PM

I'm not sure which board this comment belongs on.

MadtownPacker
02-20-2020, 09:21 PM
Trade Rodgers for Stafford straight up.

Would love to see how they each perform in completely opposite organizations.I like how all your snatches avoided this. Does it make you uncomfortable??

MadtownPacker
02-20-2020, 09:27 PM
You Pack a Polish Sausage a Italian Sausage or a Hungarian Sausage in that Kraut and Suddenly you have the Diversity You're Looking For.Is that like a Turducken?

pbmax
02-21-2020, 07:10 AM
I like how all your snatches avoided this. Does it make you uncomfortable??

Cap hit is too big this year (Stafford $22 mil, Rodgers $22 mil). Patricia and Quinn are in win now mode with a vet QB in a new offense? Packers another first year offense?

Would not be able to sign anyone back to team (Crosby, Bulaga, Bach, Linsley, Martinez). Would be a one year tank job on a gamble to get younger QB.

Deputy Nutz
02-21-2020, 10:54 AM

I don't know where you would fit all those sausages.

Zool
02-21-2020, 11:43 AM
I like how all your snatches avoided this. Does it make you uncomfortable??

Fat Stafford throws for a ton of yards because he needs to.

mraynrand
02-21-2020, 03:03 PM
I don't know where you would fit all those sausages.

Get Skinbasket in here for a consult.

Teamcheez1
02-21-2020, 06:12 PM
How about they replace the crappy bleacher seats at the stadium with real seats?

Joemailman
02-21-2020, 06:47 PM
How about they replace the crappy bleacher seats at the stadium with real seats?

Murphy says they estimate that would mean 10,000-12,000 fewer seats.

pbmax
02-22-2020, 07:05 AM

Build the North side like the South side. New wall o' seats.

ThunderDan
02-22-2020, 07:28 AM
Build the North side like the South side. New wall o' seats.

Except they have boxes on top of the North end zone that they didn’t have on the Southside when they remodeled.

pbmax
02-22-2020, 08:00 AM
Except they have boxes on top of the North end zone that they didn’t have on the Southside when they remodeled.

That just makes the wall o' seats that much higher. More fun!

Watching fireworks from above the fireworks is a good time if you don't hav vertigo.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-22-2020, 10:38 AM
That just makes the wall o' seats that much higher. More fun!

Watching fireworks from above the fireworks is a good time if you don't hav vertigo.

Just do another renovation. The majority of Wisconsin is working class, so no more pig subsidies. Issue 2 million shares at 500 a pop. 1 billion frogskins raised. Plenty of pig-wannabes like Partial will line up at 3 AM in the cold to buy their shares - after all, owning stock is owning capital.

Build a fucking roof, yo. Or at least install heated seats. Try sitting in a walk-in freezer for 3 hours. That's how cold and uncool Lambeau Field feels like in the dead of the winter.

ThunderDan thinks he's better than us all cos he has season tickets. I can't help but lol at ThunderDan as I nest inside my shitty but cozy 1 bedroom apartment while ThunderDan's ass freezes on the shitty but cold Lambeau bleachers.

Anti-Polar Bear
02-22-2020, 11:14 AM
Actually, I lied. My apartment ain't cozy. The thermometer doesn't work; room gets hot, even when it's -15 outside. Is this an irony?: I open windows in the winter but close 'em in the summer - don't want bugs getting in; however, annoying gnats always find a way in.

To nest in a better home, I'll need a better job than flipping burgers for the minimum-wage.

Yo, Rada, you asserted that greener pastures exist out there for any seeker. Well, ever since I got a hip, I've been seeking office jobs. Probably even applied to ThunderDan's CPA firm. All I asked for were an opportunity, at least 15 bucks an hour and a minimum of 40 hours a week.

You're wrong. Nobody would hire me, Tank Elf Duke. Suffice it to say, the problem ain't me. The problem is society.

Btw, if anyone needs me, I'll be in FYI debunking Tex and 31. :)

red
02-22-2020, 09:27 PM

Oh god yes

I turned down tickets to 2 games this year because my ass and back can’t take it anymore

Went to a pre season game, and I was so fucking uncomfortable by halftime that I just walked around for halftime and the 3rd

red
02-22-2020, 09:30 PM

That just shows how shitty and cramped the seating is now

Maybe a child can fit in their ass in there 10 inch space, but most asses don’t fit, and people like me then have to turn your upper body sideways because shoulders don’t fit side by side

Joemailman
02-23-2020, 12:32 AM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/03/packers-dont-plan-to-replace-bench-seating-at-lambeau-field/

In his monthly question-and-answer session with fans at the team’s official website, Murphy shot down one fan’s suggestion that the Packers should make a big change inside Lambeau Field.

He said replacing the bench seating would cost the Packers roughly 10,000-12,000 in total seating capacity inside the stadium, and expanding the north end zone seating wouldn’t come close to making up for the lost seats.

Lambeau Field has 60 rows of aluminum benches without backing, the same setup as when the facility was constructed in 1957.

The stadium holds just over 81,000 fans, with around 66,000 of the total capacity made up of bench seating.

Modern NFL stadiums have actual seats instead of benches, generally providing more space and a more comfortable seating experience. The bench seating hasn’t had any effect on fan interest in attending games at Lambeau Field, so there’s no real incentive for the Packers to make a change.

Replacing the benches would create a major financial hurdle for the Packers. Not only would the job itself cost money, but the Packers would have to make up for the lost revenue and likely expand elsewhere, creating another monetary burden.

Fewer seats equal fewer tickets sold, and NFL teams aren’t usually in the business of making less money.

And who wants to explain to 10,000 or more fans that their season tickets are being removed from inside the bowl?

Murphy said there’s a nostalgic value to the current setup.

“Moreover, the seating bowl is the signature part of Lambeau Field (and so unique in the NFL) and I think people like the fact that, when they are seated in the stadium bowl, they are having the same experience as our fans did when they were watching [Vince] Lombardi coach,” Murphy wrote.

The Packers added over 7,000 seats in an expansion to the south end zone in 2013. Season-ticket holders had an opportunity to move from inside the bowl to the modern seats within the expansion, but interest was low.

pbmax
02-23-2020, 07:23 AM
Well, its easy to overstate the revenue side. Tickets matter less and less as a percentage to the bottom line. And that revenue is split between home and visiting teams.

The County made it clear during the last two renovations (especially the tax financed one) that the Packers needed to expand capacity AND make tickets available on Game Day. So the team's first priority isn't exactly number of seats available.

However, 10-12,000 is a big chunk.

Gotarace
02-23-2020, 01:04 PM
Well, its easy to overstate the revenue side. Tickets matter less and less as a percentage to the bottom line. And that revenue is split between home and visiting teams.

The County made it clear during the last two renovations (especially the tax financed one) that the Packers needed to expand capacity AND make tickets available on Game Day. So the team's first priority isn't exactly number of seats available.

However, 10-12,000 is a big chunk.
I sure as Hell wouldn't want to be the Packer Board member that tells 12,000 Season Ticket Holders they are going back on the Waiting List for Tickets....The Fox River could run Red for a few Days.

red
02-23-2020, 01:20 PM
Do to the north end zone what you did to the south, that makes up for the lost seats

Then add the lost skyboxes to the East and west boxes

Or get rid of the East or west boxes, continue the southern stands around to that side and add more boxes to the top of the other sideline

Whoever decided to box in the whole top of the stadium was a real idiot that last time they did that

They also could have solved this whole thing during the last renovation by adding real seats and just adding a few more rows to the top when they were already adding rows

Radagast
02-23-2020, 03:46 PM
Most of the newer stadiums have 2nd and even 3rd tier balcony style seating. Would it be possible to engineer a single tier of balcony seating for Lambeau Field. I'm sure that it would require great planning and very solid construction.

Would an extra 10 to 12 thousand seats at Lambeau also require additional bathrooms and additional concession kiosk? Would additional seating at Lambeau justify building more Hotels in Green Bay? Restaurants?

Radagast
02-23-2020, 07:25 PM
Does the NFL require all goal post to be yellow. Can they be a green/white candy stripe?

Joemailman
02-23-2020, 07:44 PM
Most of the newer stadiums have 2nd and even 3rd tier balcony style seating. Would it be possible to engineer a single tier of balcony seating for Lambeau Field. I'm sure that it would require great planning and very solid construction.

Would an extra 10 to 12 thousand seats at Lambeau also require additional bathrooms and additional concession kiosk? Would additional seating at Lambeau justify building more Hotels in Green Bay? Restaurants?

Probably. Otherwise you'd have people in the balcony pissing on the fans below.

pbmax
02-23-2020, 08:04 PM
I sure as Hell wouldn't want to be the Packer Board member that tells 12,000 Season Ticket Holders they are going back on the Waiting List for Tickets....The Fox River could run Red for a few Days.

If you let the evicted fight the be-chaired over prime seating, the problem becomes the solution.

mraynrand
02-24-2020, 08:29 AM
Whoever decided to box in the whole top of the stadium was a real idiot that last time they did that

When it's sunny and the sun is in the right spot, you can really get cooked from the reflection off those box seat windows.

mraynrand
02-24-2020, 08:33 AM
If you let the evicted fight the be-chaired over prime seating, the problem becomes the solution.

"Lambeau Gladiators" could run for several off-seasons to winnow the crowd. Pro tip: choose the Ahn-woon over the lirpa - lirpa blades are notoriously brittle.

Radagast
02-25-2020, 01:31 AM
Yes, stadium construction is a valid issue, but other topics can be discussed as well.

Other teams travel to pre season training camps. Yet GB insist on remaining at St.Norbert College (in GB). A training camp in Milwaukee or some other Wisconsin city could be a great thing. Washington did it in Richmond, Va and it has been a very good thing for all concerned.

mraynrand
02-25-2020, 07:43 AM
Yes, stadium construction is a valid issue, but other topics can be discussed as well.

Magnanimous!

hoosier
02-25-2020, 11:17 AM

Lambeau Colosseum! The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judean People's Front. Splitters! Splitters!

mraynrand
02-25-2020, 11:20 AM
Lambeau Colosseum! The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judean People's Front. Splitters! Splitters!

Whatever happened to the Popular Front?

Anti-Polar Bear
02-25-2020, 12:28 PM
Washington did it in Richmond, Va....

Before or after the American Revolution? Was "it" a tryst?

Self-edited: Offensive joke.

hoosier
02-25-2020, 01:09 PM
Whatever happened to the Popular Front?

He's over there. Splitter!!!!

red
02-25-2020, 02:43 PM

And the people’s front of judea!

Cheesehead Craig
02-25-2020, 03:26 PM
We mustn't fight each other! Surely we should be united against the common enemy!

hoosier
02-25-2020, 07:01 PM
We mustn't fight each other! Surely we should be united against the common enemy!

The Judean Peoples Front???

QBME
02-26-2020, 08:41 PM
The Judean Peoples Front???

Dude, too funny. Love the reference. Great movie , need to find a sandal to throw.

“We’re all individuals”
“We’re all individuals!!”
“I’m not”

mraynrand
02-27-2020, 12:19 AM
Dude, too funny. Love the reference. Great movie , need to find a sandal to throw.

It is a shoe! It is a shoe!

No, follow the gourd! The holy Gourd of Jerusalem!