19 6-7 Darryl Williams Mississipi State
20 6-7 Keith Ismael San Diego State
21 6-7 Tyre Phillips Mississippi State
22 6-7 Michael Onwenu Michigan
23 6-7 Jake Hanson Oregon
24 7-FA Justin Herron Wake Forest

Other OGs/OCs that I watched, but deemed as UDFA:
Calvin Throckmorton, Cohl Cabral, Zach Johnson

A lot of these guys don't fit the Packers athletic profile. Some guys that do based on testing: Jonah Jackson, Hakeem Adeniji, Danny Pinter, Cameron Clark, Cesar Ruiz, Matt Hennesy. No testing for quite a few guys. I think Robert Hunt, Netane Muti, Lloyd Cushenberry (Elgton Jenkins comp for me), and Biadasz would probably fit if we had testing numbers.

texaspackerbacker
04-22-2020, 09:21 AM
Biadasz is projected in the 3rd now? Somebody would get a helluva bargain with him there.

Deputy Nutz
04-22-2020, 09:25 AM
Yeah he had hip surgery before last season, and then he needed shoulder surgery after the 2019 season. He is pretty beat up. Wisconsin runs their linemen into the ground.

HarveyWallbangers
04-22-2020, 10:12 AM
Biadasz is projected in the 3rd now? Somebody would get a helluva bargain with him there.

The round is where I would take him, but that's without knowing medicals. I've read that he's off some team boards because of the medicals. Interior OL is not a high priority position. Third round for OC is pretty high. He's not good enough that I'd want the Packers taking him in the second round.

run pMc
04-22-2020, 11:04 AM
The round is where I would take him, but that's without knowing medicals. I've read that he's off some team boards because of the medicals. Interior OL is not a high priority position. Third round for OC is pretty high. He's not good enough that I'd want the Packers taking him in the second round.

Assuming his medicals are clear, mid-late R3 is the earliest for him. Position is not a priority. I'd be cool with him taking over for Linsley at C next year, but I don't think they'll take a C/G until Day 3 since they have Lucas Patrick under contract.