PDA

View Full Version : FOX will insult our intelligence

red
05-13-2020, 08:06 PM
fuckhead buck says fox is gonna treat us like idiots this year by playing fake crowd noise during games

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/13/joe-buck-pretty-much-a-done-deal-fox-will-use-fake-crowd-noise-for-games-without-fans/

are they gonna CGI some fans in the stands too?

red
05-13-2020, 08:08 PM
oh never mind, i actually read part of the article.

buck said they WILL be using CGI fans for wide shots

good god

George Cumby
05-13-2020, 08:22 PM
A Boring Dystopia.

GB-Brandon
05-13-2020, 08:38 PM
Are they gonna simulate Lambeau Leaps?

mraynrand
05-13-2020, 09:44 PM
Isn’t Buckman already pretty much CGI? I mean their lingo comes strictly out of a can, from off the discount table at Walmart.

pbmax
05-13-2020, 09:44 PM
If they skip the crowd shots, the build-up, in game interviews, post game interviews, eliminate two timeouts and do away with replay, the games will last just over an hour and a half.

I will watch five games on Sunday.

More eyeballs, more ad revenue. Just no fake crowds.

mraynrand
05-13-2020, 09:45 PM
Why not put Corona bottles in the stands? Seriously, this country is off its rocker.

MadtownPacker
05-13-2020, 10:29 PM
Aynrand, mailman and me already said this was gonna happen in the Romper Room you stupid fuck. They pretty much do it already so what’s the big deal moron. You will just order your grubhub hotdogs and beer and watch and love it like the NFL sheep you are.

Joemailman
05-13-2020, 10:48 PM
I hope they don't use crowd noise. I wanna be able to hear all Rodgers'audibles.

mraynrand
05-13-2020, 11:04 PM
Aynrand, mailman and me already said this was gonna happen in the Romper Room you stupid fuck. They pretty much do it already so what’s the big deal moron. You will just order your grubhub hotdogs and beer and watch and love it like the NFL sheep you are.

WTF?

run pMc
05-14-2020, 06:57 AM
Why not put Corona bottles in the stands? Seriously, this country is off its rocker.

how about mannequins or cardboard cutouts? I suppose crappy CGI will be cheaper and more reminiscent of a bad SyFy Sharktopus movie.

pbmax
05-14-2020, 07:26 AM
how about mannequins or cardboard cutouts? I suppose crappy CGI will be cheaper and more reminiscent of a bad SyFy Sharktopus movie.

Its either this:

http://travelswithmaitaitom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/234499.1020.A.jpg

pbmax
05-14-2020, 07:26 AM
Or this:

https://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/triestina-1633328.png

Freak Out
05-14-2020, 11:42 AM
Just let them play. No piped in noise. I want to hear the players grunt and cuss at each other.

mraynrand
05-14-2020, 12:33 PM
Here's a novel idea: Sell tickets and let people attend who are willing to assess their own risk, like adults used to do.

red
05-14-2020, 01:14 PM
Here's a novel idea: Sell tickets and let people attend who are willing to assess their own risk, like adults used to do.

I agree that we would all be better if all the dumb people got together and killed each other

The problem is those idiots would then leave the stadium and go to grocery store and gas stations and other places where non idiots are, and not where their masks, or lower their mask to cough, or lick everything. Thereby putting the rest of us at risk

Fritz
05-14-2020, 02:14 PM
oh never mind, i actually read part of the article.

buck said they WILL be using CGI fans for wide shots

good god

I hope they have simulated CGI drunks throwing up on the CGI fans in front of them. How about a few bikini-clad CGI Wisconsin girls, some fights in the stands, CGI morons swearing at both teams when they screw up?

Man, I want to be in charge of coming up with the CGI crowd.

mraynrand
05-14-2020, 02:20 PM
I agree that we would all be better if all the dumb people got together and killed each other

The problem is those idiots would then leave the stadium and go to grocery store and gas stations and other places where non idiots are, and not where their masks, or lower their mask to cough, or lick everything. Thereby putting the rest of us at risk

Not really. I’ll be happy to explain in RR or FYI threads if you post there.

RashanGary
05-14-2020, 03:57 PM
I love how people who dont buy the media/govt narrative are idiots. If we're being tricked, then those who question the narrative are not idiots, and those who blindly follow are.

Hard to say who the idiots are just yet.

bobblehead
05-14-2020, 04:33 PM

where are the masks they won't wear? But aside from that, if they DON'T go to the game they won't do any of these things? They aren't now, but if they attend a game they will? Or is a game the only place to get a virus, so its ok if they are doing them now?

Joemailman
05-14-2020, 04:39 PM
What's the over/under on how many days before this thread ends up in FYI?

pbmax
05-14-2020, 05:50 PM
Please stick to original topic. There are other threads on other boards you can visit if you wish.

mraynrand
05-14-2020, 08:52 PM
Please stick to original topic.

Because that's what we do here at Packerrats

pbmax
05-15-2020, 09:52 AM
Because that's what we do here at Packerrats

Its an imperfect world we have.

mraynrand
05-15-2020, 10:36 AM
Its an imperfect world we have.

Either/Or should most often be replaced by Both/And.

Radagast
05-15-2020, 11:36 AM
Fox you say?

Red is one of the few in this forum that is not a sheep in the herd taunting the uncertain coming of "herd immunity" or shouting about personal freedom/s over the safety of our family's, friends, and our innocent neighbors. A gold star for you Red !

Fake fans? Fake crowd noise? Fake news? It's a Fox trademark.

Bottom line is will there be any football played this fall (College or Pro)? As much as I hope so, I suspect that America will be getting hit with a 2nd or 3rd wave of this Pandemic that will be terrible. Virus's in the past have been known to do curtain calls. Also along with with a Flu virus we could be facing a double barrel threat.

The classic story of the Cricket and the Ants has real relevance at this time. Instead of holding parties and complaining about our personal rights, America needs to be preparing for a real rough time as we move forward. Supplies of (PPE) personal protective equipment like mask and gowns need to be stockpiled. In addition, medical equipment like respirators and Oxygen supplies should also be stockpiled.

Also, weather experts are calling for a bad Hurricane/Storm season this year. Will we be prepared if another Katrina or Andrew strikes as were still dealing with a Pandemic and a bad Flu season? Like the Ants in the story, we'll be better prepared if we get to work warehousing bottled water, pre-staging supplies to repair electrical service, and other emergency equipment/supplies. IMO, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Now is not the time to act like the cricket and be wishing we had prepared better, instead of playing political blame games with our fellow citizens lives. Let's not allow personal selfishness and greed to cause us to abandon responsible behavior.

mraynrand
05-15-2020, 11:55 AM
Fox you say?

Red is one of the few in this forum that is not a sheep in the herd taunting the uncertain coming of "herd immunity" or shouting about personal freedom/s over the safety of our family's, friends, and our innocent neighbors. A gold star for you

Go to the threads in RR and FYI and I’d be happy to argue this point with you.

bobblehead
05-15-2020, 12:24 PM
Go to the threads in RR and FYI and I’d be happy to argue this point with you.

No Rand. They want to take cheap shots, spread misinformation and then scream "BUT POLITICS" when you refute their idiocy.

bobblehead
05-15-2020, 12:27 PM
Fox you say?

Red is one of the few in this forum that is not a sheep in the herd taunting the uncertain coming of "herd immunity" or shouting about personal freedom/s over the safety of our family's, friends, and our innocent neighbors. A gold star for you Red !

Fake fans? Fake crowd noise? Fake news? It's a Fox trademark.

Bottom line is will there be any football played this fall (College or Pro)? As much as I hope so, I suspect that America will be getting hit with a 2nd or 3rd wave of this Pandemic that will be terrible. Virus's in the past have been known to do curtain calls. Also along with with a Flu virus we could be facing a double barrel threat.

The classic story of the Cricket and the Ants has real relevance at this time. Instead of holding parties and complaining about our personal rights, America needs to be preparing for a real rough time as we move forward. Supplies of (PPE) personal protective equipment like mask and gowns need to be stockpiled. In addition, medical equipment like respirators and Oxygen supplies should also be stockpiled.

Also, weather experts are calling for a bad Hurricane/Storm season this year. Will we be prepared if another Katrina or Andrew strikes as were still dealing with a Pandemic and a bad Flu season? Like the Ants in the story, we'll be better prepared if we get to work warehousing bottled water, pre-staging supplies to repair electrical service, and other emergency equipment/supplies. IMO, it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Now is not the time to act like the cricket and be wishing we had prepared better, instead of playing political blame games with our fellow citizens lives. Let's not allow personal selfishness and greed to cause us to abandon responsible behavior.

Please head to FYI so I can ask you 2 questions re: has there ever been a cure or vaccine for a covid virus. and also should we just stay on lockdown until one is found for the first time in history. I won't ask that here, but if you head on over we can discuss.

pbmax
05-15-2020, 12:42 PM
No more posts on this topic about the politics involved. Or commentary about the political commentary. Or another invitation to go to the RR or FYI to discuss.

Next step is moving it.

mraynrand
05-15-2020, 01:06 PM
Or another invitation to go to the RR or FYI to discuss.

Just ban me then. Don’t be a wimp. If I can’t invite them to the other side of the forum, what’s the point of having those other forums? Are they going to find those topics by magic? Inviting them doesn’t violate ANY OF THE RULES IF THE FORUM and you know it. Either have Mad change the rules or ban me. I will not comply unless Mad changes the rules.

ThunderDan
05-15-2020, 01:44 PM
Just ban me then. Don’t be a wimp. If I can’t invite them to the other side of the forum, what’s the point of having those other forums? Are they going to find those topics by magic? Inviting them doesn’t violate ANY OF THE RULES IF THE FORUM and you know it. Either have Mad change the rules or ban me. I will not comply unless Mad changes the rules.

Don't be an asshole. You asked. We all know it is there. Leave it alone.

bobblehead
05-15-2020, 02:20 PM
Just for clarification: Was Rands post asking about selling tickets and letting adults decide political? Was Red's response political? I'm not sure anymore since no one here has mentioned a single politician or left/right viewpoint. I can't decipher the code to be honest.

edit: I guess what I'm asking is this. Is it political to take a stand on whether we need to ban attendance or not?

pbmax
05-15-2020, 02:53 PM
red's original topic was broadcasting CGI people and fake crowd noise during games.

Since my original request to stick to the topic, we have had roughly 12 posts not on topic and an argument about the wisdom of crowds versus no crowds, dumb people, individuals assuming risk, theorizing about the thread getting moved, two invitations to go to RR or FYI, one post about banning rather then be wimpy and asking and one post trying to define political.

To answer your questions directly bobble, yes its moved into the political.

falco
05-15-2020, 02:59 PM
red's original topic was broadcasting CGI people and fake crowd noise during games.

Since my original request to stick to the topic, we have had roughly 12 posts not on topic and an argument about the wisdom of crowds versus no crowds, dumb people, individuals assuming risk, theorizing about the thread getting moved, two invitations to go to RR or FYI, one post about banning rather then be wimpy and asking and one post trying to define political.

+1

falco
05-15-2020, 03:00 PM
In the interest of getting back on topic, I personally would enjoy seeing what football looks like with an empty stadium. It will be a year to remember.

Piping in fake noise and adding fake crowds has an oddly dystopian feel to me.

mraynrand
05-15-2020, 03:02 PM
Don't be an asshole. You asked. We all know it is there. Leave it alone.

What exactly should I leave alone?

mraynrand
05-15-2020, 03:03 PM

I’d rather have real people. That’s on topic.

ThunderDan
05-15-2020, 03:18 PM
What exactly should I leave alone?

Honestly, if you need to ask it won't help if I tell you.

Radagast
05-15-2020, 05:09 PM
Please head to FYI so I can ask you 2 questions re: has there ever been a cure or vaccine for a covid virus. and also should we just stay on lockdown until one is found for the first time in history. I won't ask that here, but if you head on over we can discuss.

First, I always enjoy reading your post when they address football.

I can't say a covid virus cure or vaccine has ever been discovered, and I can't say one will appear anytime soon to save the day, but I do know that Doctors and Scientist worldwide are urgently laboring to discover one. AIDS (HIV) at one time had no medical recourse, no cure was/has been found, but a way was discovered for those affected to live with it.

"Lockdown" is your word, I look at it as being socially responsible. Like RED was saying, it's one thing to put yourself at risk, but where does ones personal freedom begin to adversely the innocent. It's one thing to drink like a fish, but getting behind the controls of a car in such a condition can/and does kill innocent people.I can understand that not all have the self discipline to support social distancing for more than a few weeks. Furthermore I am also aware of the economic hardships this Pandemic is creating, but which weights more on a scale, Life or Money? Money can be replaced, but death is permanent.

Being prepared for unforeseen or expected occurrences is just smart. Many of our homes store medical and other emergency supplies all the time. From first aid kits to bottled water to needed prescriptions, many believe in having emergency supplies readily available. America should be better prepared for disasters, war, and unforeseen emergencies. We believe in having Police, Fire, and Medical response resources available to respond as/if a needs arises. Regional centers can be placed on military bases to stockpile critical equipment/supplies. Time dated items can be allocated to our Veterans Hospitals and to Public Hospitals as well. Supplies can be continuously kept updated in such a way.

I'm reminded of the people who ignored all attempts to get them to evacuate as a category 4 Hurricane bore down on their seaside community. The group laughed as the had their Hurricane Party. With all else evacuated around them they were first hit with rain, then tremendous winds that shook the house, and then the sea surged in and leveled the house. Those that did not die immediately were killed themselves as the sea reclaimed the water that destroyed the entire community. We know the truth of this story from relatives contacted by the victims just prior to the storms landfall. They thumbed their noses at authorities and lost their lives as a result.

Ignoring advice from experts, especially during a pandemic, not only risk your own life but also the lives of those that you might infect. Governors, Mayors, and others in authority are constantly aware of the needs of the people they are responsible for. .Food, shelter, utilities, and more must be addressed as their revenues shrink. They too are weighing the risk of reopening against the threat of a viral surge. Many are willing to face the risk to themselves to return to jobs or reopen their businesses, but what of the young daughter or Grandfather that is placed at risk when you return home from work. Who supports the family when Papa gets sick and dies.

Lockdown is a word that is more often used in prisons/jails. Unless your in such a place, your free to go buy groceries at your local store, shop at your Loews or Home Depot store, fill your car with gas, purchase at your CVS or Rite Aid pharmacies as your prescription is filled, and you can pick up the order you placed at your local Chili's or Olive Garden restaurant. If your upset that your local Bar isn't open so you can drink and socialize, or you don't have a local sports team to watch play, or that concert you had looked forward to attending has been canceled, then you will just have to be patient a little longer. More businesses will reopen as social distancing continues to be our best weapon. It may be longer than we would like before places like Theaters, Shopping Malls, and even our schools are safe to reopen. Even then many will convert to home video streaming, home shopping through Walmart/Amazon/or others, and many will not trust sending their children back to public schools and continue to have them home schooled. Stadiums, Arenas, and Amphitheaters may be able to book some events, but people will be afraid to attend in large numbers.

Even if case numbers fall to "acceptable" levels, people are not going to be eager to return their Pre Covid-19 ways. With the fresh memories of their unemployment or meals missed or living without electricity in mind, reopened stores and restaurants are sure to see much less business than before the Pandemic. People will, at least for a while, be cooking more at home and saving those dollars. Gardening this and next year will explode as more look to add to their family tables. Working from home has gotten more popular recently and many have already stated that they will continue the hot trend. Companies that can have their employees work from home like Insurance Co., Architects, and more. Reports show that lower overhead and even higher production has occurred.
Many will choose to move on to other jobs/carrier choices as a result of the economic shutdown. Some will turn to education or job training to escape from their former jobs. Others will have little choice but to return to their former employers. Also many small businesses will have or will soon fail, this will place a temporary hit on jobs, but I feel sure that businesses will spring up in their place. Many will get funding from State and Federal funding that I feel confident will be easier than ever before to obtain. Loans/Grants/ or through other means, small businesses will find a way as they always have. Places like Dentist Offices, Car Repair, and Hair Saloons/Barbershops that took financial hits will carefully reopen with strict appointment and PPE policies.

We will not return to the way we used to be, but we may see innovation, invention, and breakthroughs we never thought of before.

mraynrand
05-15-2020, 05:14 PM
Honestly, if you need to ask it won't help if I tell you.

OK. My mistake. I should have known better. My apologies to all.

Have a good weekend everyone.

texaspackerbacker
05-15-2020, 05:39 PM
There really isn't any politics here. If there was, the thread would be more interesting - but it's not, so there isn't.

MadtownPacker
05-15-2020, 08:35 PM
I wish to say thank you to Aynrand. A true Normal and Good poster. PBmax had yet to face adversity dealing with the low element that sleep on the sidewalks here. It honestly made me laugh and smile. Not shitting you. For the record there is no rule about saying come to FYI to someone. So I can’t change the rule that don’t exist. But the politics one does and he asked you a lot nicer then I would have. He wasn’t sarcastic or angry, things definitely Zool or possibly me might have done. Instead PB asked in a white damn near Ned Flanders way. Maybe that’s the problem. Treating people nice.

So what ya gonna do PB?

MadtownPacker
05-15-2020, 08:37 PM
There really isn't any politics here. If there was, the thread would be more interesting - but it's not, so there isn't.
Joe El Cartero called this shit on page 2. He knows all you savages well.

MadtownPacker
05-15-2020, 08:44 PM

The problem is those idiots would then leave the stadium and go to grocery store and gas stations and other places where non idiots are, and not where their masks, or lower their mask to cough, or lick everything. Thereby putting the rest of us at riskRed is the true villain here not Aynrand. He post something not relevant to the topics knowing full will it is a big RED button someone is gonna push. Rand then ask him to step outside in a gentlemen type of way.

Then Rashan pops in off his meds and the collapse beings.

The topic was about the morons in the stands not any pandemic shit.

MadtownPacker
05-15-2020, 08:56 PM
Why are people so adverse to no fans? It doesn’t seem like a big deal unless you have season tickets. As long as their a season that’s good enough. The sound systems already exist in every stadium. I hadn’t thought of CGI fans. That actually sounds fun based on Fritz examples.

The NFL is fucking up by not doing that and streaming ala carte games with Amazon or some service. I would buy every game if it was $5-10 a game. That’s damn near what Netflix gets for the month. As far as the games NFL could be even greedier if that’s possible by only having so many tickets. They can jack up the prices to make up for it. Those who can afford it will buy them.

falco
05-15-2020, 08:58 PM
Why are people so adverse to no fans? It doesn’t seem like a big deal unless you have season tickets. As long as their a season that’s good enough. The sound systems already exist in every stadium. I hadn’t thought of CGI fans. That actually sounds fun based on Fritz examples.

The NFL is fucking up by not doing that and streaming ala carte games with Amazon or some service. I would buy every game if it was $5-10 a game. That’s damn near what Netflix gets for the month. As far as the games NFL could be even greedier if that’s possible by only having so many tickets. They can jack up the prices to make up for it. Those who can afford it will buy them.

Please keep it political or I'll ask to have the thread moved back.

red
05-15-2020, 09:05 PM
In the interest of getting back on topic, I personally would enjoy seeing what football looks like with an empty stadium. It will be a year to remember.

Piping in fake noise and adding fake crowds has an oddly dystopian feel to me.

i just keep picturing a madden crowd always standing up and cheering, even if its during a time out

texaspackerbacker
05-16-2020, 01:13 AM
Do CGI fans boo when there is a bad call?

bobblehead
05-16-2020, 07:40 AM

I didn't ask if it had, I asked if debating the wisdom of having a crowd or not was political. Clearly you think it is so I'll just stay out of the thread. As outlined its a worthless discussion then. Red made a point that isn't allowed to be discussed.

Honestly, if that is political discussion so is damn near anything. Its not really a football topic to be honest. They CGI ads, and tune in or out actual crowd noise as they see fit and have for a decade so...whats new?

bobblehead
05-16-2020, 07:53 AM

Best post in the thread and regarding fandom in sports I have read in awhile. Personally I like live MLB games, but if I never attended another live sporting event it wouldn't bug me much. Players get paid to play, not to have fans in the stands. TV contracts pay the bulk of the salaries. MLB and NBA should be getting it on right now. I can't explain why as that may be political.

Slightly off topic, but to your post, I agree that the NFL is stupid for not allowing me to stream its games ala carte. Or minimum allowing me to buy a package NOT on direct TV. Been saying it for years. I steal from the NFL because I HATE Direct TV and the net effect of paying for the NFL package is paying about 200 a month for 2-4 games a week (and honestly my HD antenna would get me all the football I want minus packer games). Plus the hassle of connecting and disconnecting a cable package around it. Having a satellite on my roof year round. Knowing I'm paying that much for a service I don't even turn on 2 hours a week outside of sports.

NBA and MLB have options for me to stream (although MLB blocks out a ton). All the sports need to move into the new era or they will end up like boxing....or blockbuster.

texaspackerbacker
05-16-2020, 01:56 PM
I tend to agree with you ....... then there is that inconvenient truth, though, that home teams win more games than visitors.

I've been able to get over on Direct TV most years, but I couldn't this past season, so I had to pay, and it was only $46 for 6 months for Sunday Ticket. And comparing to NBA and MLB, a person in the some other part of the country - me - got to see every Packer game. I'm lucky if I see 1/3 of the Brewers and Bucks games, and it's only up to that the past couple of years when they have been good. So I'm damn thankful for the NFL way.

bobblehead
05-17-2020, 01:33 PM
I tend to agree with you ....... then there is that inconvenient truth, though, that home teams win more games than visitors.

I've been able to get over on Direct TV most years, but I couldn't this past season, so I had to pay, and it was only $46 for 6 months for Sunday Ticket. And comparing to NBA and MLB, a person in the some other part of the country - me - got to see every Packer game. I'm lucky if I see 1/3 of the Brewers and Bucks games, and it's only up to that the past couple of years when they have been good. So I'm damn thankful for the NFL way.

But you must have a DirectTV contract to get the NFL package. I don't watch TV other than sports and news (and a very small amount of other stuff I stream from my amazon Prime account. I don't want DircectTV in my life. I want the packers. If absolutely forced to choose I will do without the packers as the cost to get a package + NFL package is more than its worth to me. I don't have cable or satellite. I have an HD antenna and internet. It serves my purposes.

red
05-17-2020, 03:36 PM
well, golf with no fans is weird

and listening on the radio yesterday to soccer with no fans was really weird

so i guess, CGI fans and fake crowd noise, or no fans at all. shits gonna be really weird this year

red
05-17-2020, 03:40 PM
But you must have a DirectTV contract to get the NFL package. I don't watch TV other than sports and news (and a very small amount of other stuff I stream from my amazon Prime account. I don't want DircectTV in my life. I want the packers. If absolutely forced to choose I will do without the packers as the cost to get a package + NFL package is more than its worth to me. I don't have cable or satellite. I have an HD antenna and internet. It serves my purposes.

thats my setup too, i'm lucky enough though to live close enough to green bay for it to be considered the packer region, so i get all home game, except for the espn games

thats when i look for a illegal feed. if they had a way for me to pay for that one game ($10-$20) i would do it. but im not gonna sign up for cable or direct tv just for 1 or 2 games

and i could give a shit about the rest of the NFL to be honest

SkinBasket
05-21-2020, 09:08 AM
and listening on the radio yesterday to soccer

Good lord, how fucking bad is your life?

SkinBasket
05-21-2020, 09:14 AM

The NFL App was pretty good last season. Much better than the previous year. About $100 to get every game ever - or something like that. The only drawback is that you have to wait until the live games are over before watching them, but I hardly ever watch football live anymore anyway. After a couple days you can watch the version where you only see what's happening when the clock is running and the "coaches film." Two years ago you couldn't get the games to play until several hours after they finished. This past season, it was typically half an hour or so.

Zool
05-21-2020, 11:30 AM
The NFL App was pretty good last season. Much better than the previous year. About $100 to get every game ever - or something like that. The only drawback is that you have to wait until the live games are over before watching them, but I hardly ever watch football live anymore anyway. After a couple days you can watch the version where you only see what's happening when the clock is running and the "coaches film." Two years ago you couldn't get the games to play until several hours after they finished. This past season, it was typically half an hour or so.

So the noon games are available at like 3:30? That's way better than the first couple years.

SkinBasket
05-21-2020, 05:22 PM
So the noon games are available at like 3:30? That's way better than the first couple years.

Oh, I don’t really know because I never watch the early games until I start to drink for real, which is usually 4-5. I want to say the late games were there a half hour or so later, albeit a bit buggy as far as fast forwarding sometimes.

Freak Out
05-24-2020, 07:08 PM
Please don't tempt me to fork out cash for the NFL app again....it was so fucked up the first time I tried it. Complete waste and no chance at a refund.

Forerunner
06-21-2020, 08:15 PM
I think the whole crowd thing only works when you’re physically at the game. I honestly can’t think of a single time in my 20 years of watching the packers and badgers from my living room couch where I was more into the game because of the fans or more convinced of a ref blowing a call. At best they provide stupid signs for us to read after commercial breaks.

Only place having fake anything pumped in is for comedians. Anyone try to watch Bill Maher without his audience being told to laugh? Literally can’t tell when he’s joking. Which maybe says something about his talent.

texaspackerbacker
06-21-2020, 09:12 PM
I'll see your 20 years of that and raise it 46 years (when I was 7 and we first got a TV).