PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket renewal

SudsMcBucky
05-27-2020, 09:03 AM
Don't forget, if you delayed paying for your tickets because of the Covid, you have until this weekend to pay. I just re-upped mine today so I wouldn't forget.

ThunderDan
05-27-2020, 12:43 PM
Don't forget, if you delayed paying for your tickets because of the Covid, you have until this weekend to pay. I just re-upped mine today so I wouldn't forget.

We paid on time. No need to push off something we knew we were going to pay.

SudsMcBucky
05-27-2020, 01:23 PM
Trust me, I always knew I would re-up, but if someone is going to freely let me sit on my money longer without it costing me anything, I'm going to do it.:glug:

falco
05-27-2020, 03:27 PM
Trust me, I always knew I would re-up, but if someone is going to freely let me sit on my money longer without it costing me anything, I'm going to do it.:glug:

+1

SudsMcBucky
07-22-2020, 03:12 PM
Well, very sad day. Took the opt-out option for this coming season.

wist43
07-22-2020, 06:58 PM
Well, very sad day. Took the opt-out option for this coming season.

I won't buy anymore merch... and we were planning on getting to a couple of games this year - but that's out the window.

Has nothing to do with covid, just straight up disrespect of our country.

Saw an article today talking about the NBA pretty much abandoning the U.S. for China... Don't think the NFL can go that route though. The Chinese like the NBA, but don't know a thing about football.

China does have a lot going for them though... scads of money (from us), abundant slave labor, and super hot chicks ;)

falco
07-22-2020, 08:20 PM
I won't buy anymore merch... and we were planning on getting to a couple of games this year - but that's out the window.

Has nothing to do with covid, just straight up disrespect of our country.

Saw an article today talking about the NBA pretty much abandoning the U.S. for China... Don't think the NFL can go that route though. The Chinese like the NBA, but don't know a thing about football.

China does have a lot going for them though... scads of money (from us), abundant slave labor, and super hot chicks ;)

https://i.imgflip.com/494fpu.jpg