PDA

View Full Version : Branch was traded to Seattle.

PackerPro42
09-12-2006, 06:52 AM
The topic pretty much says it.

Joemailman
09-12-2006, 07:14 AM
For a 1st round pick.

oregonpackfan
09-12-2006, 12:52 PM
This is a HUGE pickup for the Seahawks! He should have a tremendous impact on their offense.

OPF

Tony Oday
09-12-2006, 12:52 PM
OVERRATED!

RashanGary
09-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Seattle and Chicago are the front runners. I like both of those teams better than CArolina.

Partial
09-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I don't think this was a good deal. Huge, new contract + 1st round pick for Deion Branch = not worth it at all. These are the reasons windows close on teams like this.

ahaha
09-12-2006, 01:30 PM
I don't think this was a good deal. Huge, new contract + 1st round pick for Deion Branch = not worth it at all. These are the reasons windows close on teams like this.

But, they were so close last year. If Branch helps them win the SuperBowl, then it was worth it. Sometimes you just have to go "balls out".

Partial
09-12-2006, 01:32 PM

But, they were so close last year. If Branch helps them win the SuperBowl, then it was worth it. Sometimes you just have to go "balls out".

But they are going to end up paying him hutch money, when they should have resigned hutch and wouldn't have had these offensive problems. I reckon had they kept Hutch they would be a better team then if they are with Branch.

Bretsky
09-12-2006, 01:37 PM
I think it's fair and it was a great move by Seattle. Branch was worth a one; I'd guess he'll get in the neighborhood of 6MIL per year. That move keeps Seattle a bit above the rest in the NFC on paper.

mraynrand
09-12-2006, 05:47 PM
. I reckon had they kept Hutch they would be a better team then if they are with Branch.

Well they didn't really have that option, unless they wanted to guarantee his entire contract - because of the poison clause put in by the Vikings. Another reason to hate those scum bags.

Rastak
09-12-2006, 05:49 PM
. I reckon had they kept Hutch they would be a better team then if they are with Branch.

Well they didn't really have that option, unless they wanted to guarantee his entire contract - because of the poison clause put in by the Vikings. Another reason to hate those scum bags.

They royally f'd up by not franchising him. Then it's a moot point.

b bulldog
09-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Brady's top 2 WR's from last season are no longer with the team. Looks to be a long year for theor passing game in new England!