PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Super Bowl Run!

RashanGary
08-30-2020, 06:16 PM
All puffery aside.....

MVS for the first time is consistently catching intermediate and short routes from Rodgers. That's real, going against a legit secondary.

Gary is consistently making big plays against a talented veteran offensive line.

Sullivan has had a consistent positive showing all off season

Lizard is in great shape and should be a clear improvement over his successful maiden season a year ago

Lane Taylor has been a stud since coming back

Jamal Williams made big strides going into his contract year.

The entire secondary looks ready for a huge collective leap

Kirksey looks better than I thought he would

So we've seen some big gains in areas we didn't expect to see gains. I expect Rodgers and the running game to both be off the charts this year. A huge year for the offense! I also expect a huge year from the defense, with 4 guys now who can consistently win 1 on 1s. Even Lancaster says he's made even more gains in his twitch and explosiveness. Keke too.

Top 5 offense
Top 5 defense
Top 5 special teams

Complete super bowl team!

Bretsky
08-30-2020, 06:49 PM
Did you just start a thread all puffery aside

And then create an entire thread of puffery ? :))

RashanGary
08-30-2020, 08:56 PM
Did you just start a thread all puffery aside

And then create an entire thread of puffery ? :))

:lol: I made it for you :butt:

RashanGary
08-30-2020, 08:57 PM
I really miss pb’s statistical data proving I'm full of shit!

RashanGary
08-30-2020, 08:58 PM
I'm so excited for gambling season!

RashanGary
08-30-2020, 08:59 PM
Lowry looks muscled up too. Championship!

Upnorth
08-31-2020, 01:44 AM
Plus dillions legs!!

bobblehead
08-31-2020, 10:18 AM
I mean, we are undefeated so far.

texaspackerbacker
08-31-2020, 10:20 AM
You said months ago, RG, that you've surpassed me as the top optimist in here. I can only bow down to you. hahahaha

Spaulding
08-31-2020, 10:56 AM

Any ideas why PBMAX is no longer on the boards? Really miss his excellent objective posts.

George Cumby
08-31-2020, 01:29 PM
Any ideas why PBMAX is no longer on the boards? Really miss his excellent objective posts.

He wanted to spend more time with his family...

....or was it more money on hookers and blow in Vegas?

I get the two confused all the time.

The Shadow
08-31-2020, 01:52 PM
All puffery aside.....

MVS for the first time is consistently catching intermediate and short routes from Rodgers. That's real, going against a legit secondary.

Gary is consistently making big plays against a talented veteran offensive line.

Sullivan has had a consistent positive showing all off season

Lizard is in great shape and should be a clear improvement over his successful maiden season a year ago

Lane Taylor has been a stud since coming back

Jamal Williams made big strides going into his contract year.

The entire secondary looks ready for a huge collective leap

Kirksey looks better than I thought he would

So we've seen some big gains in areas we didn't expect to see gains. I expect Rodgers and the running game to both be off the charts this year. A huge year for the offense! I also expect a huge year from the defense, with 4 guys now who can consistently win 1 on 1s. Even Lancaster says he's made even more gains in his twitch and explosiveness. Keke too.

Top 5 offense
Top 5 defense
Top 5 special teams

Complete super bowl team!

Yes. That!

Vincenzo
08-31-2020, 02:47 PM
There’s always room for optimism at this time of the year, but a Super Bowl team, I dunno.

Keep sniffing glue.

Vincenzo
08-31-2020, 03:10 PM
You see this is what ends up happening, if you sniff glue for an extended prolonged period of time you become what’s called a “chronic glue sniffer,” which ultimately leads to a Packer fan believing the team is actually a Super Bowl team.

Freak Out
08-31-2020, 03:48 PM

Where the fuck are PB and Joe hanging out?

Vincenzo
08-31-2020, 05:19 PM
Where the fuck are PB and Joe hanging out?
Surely knickers in a knot.

Bretsky
08-31-2020, 06:26 PM

like we need anybody to prove that......hahhaa

sharpe1027
08-31-2020, 07:42 PM
He wanted to spend more time with his family...

....or was it more money on hookers and blow in Vegas?

I get the two confused all the time.

They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

RashanGary
09-02-2020, 09:01 AM
11 days till Aaron Rodgers shocks all doubters and starts his 3rd MVP campaign!

RashanGary
09-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Davante 1200 yards
Lizard 800 yards
MVS 800 yards
Stergberger 500 yards
Jones 500 yards
Williams 400 yards

Everyone else 600 yards

41 touchdowns
3 interceptions!

67% completion percentage

12 regular season wins

Superb Owl champ!

texaspackerbacker
09-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Hell Yeah. The only one I tend to doubt is Sternberger doing that much. Substitute St. Brown or maybe Tonyan.

GB-Brandon
09-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Davante 1200 yards
Lizard 800 yards
MVS 800 yards
Stergberger 500 yards
Jones 500 yards
Williams 400 yards

Everyone else 600 yards

41 touchdowns
3 interceptions!

12 regular season wins

Superb Owl champ!

Drug Intervention Needed!!!

Upnorth
09-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Davante 1200 yards
Lizard 800 yards
MVS 800 yards
Stergberger 500 yards
Jones 500 yards
Williams 400 yards

Everyone else 600 yards

41 touchdowns
3 interceptions!

12 regular season wins

Superb Owl champ!

This is within the realm of the possible.

However I am not convinced it is probable... But it is possible.
I'm more skeptical of Adams hitting 1200 than mvs hitting 800.

bobblehead
09-02-2020, 05:19 PM
You see this is what ends up happening, if you sniff glue for an extended prolonged period of time you become what’s called a “chronic glue sniffer,” which ultimately leads to a Packer fan believing the team is actually a Super Bowl team.

Absolutely an Owl contender. What makes you think they aren't? The way they made the nfcc last year or the way they won 13 games?

GB-Brandon
09-02-2020, 11:48 PM
It’s gonna come down to Tonyan and MVS.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-03-2020, 08:08 AM
Absolutely an Owl contender. What makes you think they aren't? The way they made the nfcc last year or the way they won 13 games?

The 2019 schedule was softer than a hot, d-cupped stripper’s boobs, and the Packers got pounded in the Title Game against an Alvarez-era, run-heavy, college football offense.

Also, German Shepherd pulled a Todd and hibernated during the off-season. Didn’t do shit about the shit at WR and ILB.

That said, I’ve put my minimum-wage paycheck on the Pack at -600 to go 19-0. Champions of the World!

bobblehead
09-03-2020, 09:32 AM
The 2019 schedule was softer than a hot, d-cupped stripper’s boobs, and the Packers got pounded in the Title Game against an Alvarez-era, run-heavy, college football offense.

Also, German Shepherd pulled a Todd and hibernated during the off-season. Didn’t do shit about the shit at WR and ILB.

That said, I’ve put my minimum-wage paycheck on the Pack at -600 to go 19-0. Champions of the World!

Yea, soft schedule gave us a bye all the way to the championship game. We didn't have to beat seattle or anyone. SF had a tough road...they had to beat a team we beat twice.

Look, we got pounded in the NFCC. SF made us look bad. But were they as much better as it looked? 1" was the difference between them coming to Lambeau and Seattle winning that division.

GB-Brandon
09-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Yea, soft schedule gave us a bye all the way to the championship game. We didn't have to beat seattle or anyone. SF had a tough road...they had to beat a team we beat twice.

Look, we got pounded in the NFCC. SF made us look bad. But were they as much better as it looked? 1" was the difference between them coming to Lambeau and Seattle winning that division.

The Niners beat the Packers by a combined (50-0) in 2 first half’s of combined football. I don’t know how much more of a display of dominance they could of imposed. Not sure Lambeau would of had anything to do with it.

bobblehead
09-03-2020, 11:45 PM
The Niners beat the Packers by a combined (50-0) in 2 first half’s of combined football. I don’t know how much more of a display of dominance they could of imposed. Not sure Lambeau would of had anything to do with it.

I'm not sure either and I agree, we got whooped. But they are not 50-0 better than the Packers. If you think they are I don't know what to say. Teams play bad games, match up poorly. We got outcoached for sure. But can I see a scenario where we crush them this year...absolutely.

RashanGary
09-04-2020, 06:56 PM
I'm not sure either and I agree, we got whooped. But they are not 50-0 better than the Packers. If you think they are I don't know what to say. Teams play bad games, match up poorly. We got outcoached for sure. But can I see a scenario where we crush them this year...absolutely.

They’re missing..... wait for it..... their top WR from a year ago and replaced with a rookie

And

I know this is minuscule compared to WRs, but they also lost their best interior defensive lineman and replaced him with a rookie.

RashanGary
09-04-2020, 07:19 PM
Deebo Samuel and ayuk injured too. Might not have a great start to the season

Vincenzo
09-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Like other Packer fans here have said, I look at the NFC Championship game vs the SF 49ers....
That game was a hard-to-watch at times dismantling.

And why Gutekuntz hasn’t added significant offensive pieces to the puzzle is beyond me!

bobblehead
09-05-2020, 10:27 AM
Like other Packer fans here have said, I look at the NFC Championship game vs the SF 49ers....

And why Gutekuntz hasn’t added significant offensive pieces to the puzzle is beyond me!

Did we lose because of a lack of weapons on offense?

RashanGary
09-05-2020, 11:28 AM

Maybe because young players develop? Maybe you’ll learn something this year.