PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 Other Games Thread

Joemailman
09-23-2020, 08:01 PM
So with Packers playing Sunday Night, most of Midwest gets Tennessee at Minnesota at noon on CBS. Andrew Catalon and James Lofton with the call.
https://506sports.com/2020/03-CBS-V2.png

On Fox at noon it will be Chicago at Atlanta. Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma with the call.
https://506sports.com/2020/03-FOX-E.png

Fox late most of midwest will get Dallas at Seattle. Joe and Troy with the call. Most of Michigan gets Detroit at Arizona. Dick Stockton and Brady Quinn with the call.
https://506sports.com/2020/03-FOX-L-V2.png

No one outside of the state of Florida has a reason to watch the Thursday Night game between Miami and Jacksonville.

Monday Night between Kansas City and Baltimore should be great.

Joemailman
09-23-2020, 08:31 PM
Chargers Tyrod Taylor missed last week's game because team doctor punctured his lung injecting a pain killer for his cracked ribs. He will miss this week as well.

GB-Brandon
09-23-2020, 08:51 PM
Chargers Tyrod Taylor missed last week's game because team doctor punctured his lung injecting a pain killer for his cracked ribs. He will miss this week as well.

Probably a good thing. They are better with the rookie!

RashanGary
09-23-2020, 09:29 PM
I think the jags gonna spank the dolphins tomorrow night. Allen is much improved, but on that rain day, in Miami he kinda beat himself against an undermanned dolphins defense.

Minshew has a solid OL and more than enough weapons to pick dolphins apart at will.

GB-Brandon
09-23-2020, 09:42 PM
Hard not to roll with Minshew and JAGS. I think it will be closer though. Miami and Fitz have a way of keeping things close.

RashanGary
09-23-2020, 10:18 PM
Hard not to roll with Minshew and JAGS. I think it will be closer though. Miami and Fitz have a way of keeping things close.

They do, but bills were missing both of their starting ilbs and fitzmagic loves that short stiff to gesiki over the middle. Jags have decent ILBs but Josh Jones the gb dud could be picked on a little deeper. Miami OL sucks tho, so deeper isn't really an option most of.the.timd

RashanGary
09-23-2020, 10:18 PM
Plus that was a weird rain day and messed with the flow

GB-Brandon
09-23-2020, 10:36 PM
Jags ML. I’m not gonna get back doored by Fitz.

I also like

Dallas ML +192

Green Bay ML +160. No Devante or Kenny! “Oh Aaron Save Us Yet Again” and he will against washed up Drew Brees without Thomas.

Arkansas State ML -135, These dudes have a receiver that reminds me so much of Devante when he was at Fresno. And his last name is even Adams too!!!

https://youtu.be/lcQTILokJVw

Dallas is risky but I’m just feeling it. Seahawks have NOTHING left at pass rush and are being way way overrated. Cam was literally sitting in the pocket flat footed and had his 3rd best day ever as a pro against them. Cowboys have a way better offense. MM pulls it out and gets revenge at the Clink!!!

RashanGary
09-23-2020, 11:18 PM
You really dont like Seattle, huh? Rus is a beast. Adams is the biggest play making safety or linebacker in the league along with those other two linebacker they got. Ig their pass rush is awful tho.

GB-Brandon
09-23-2020, 11:27 PM
You really dont like Seattle, huh? Rus is a beast. Adams is the biggest play making safety or linebacker in the league along with those other two linebacker they got. Ig their pass rush is awful tho.

I can’t stand them or their fans. I lived there during their big run. I was at the “Fail Mary Game” and the “2015 Champ Game”. They are the absolute worst and I’ve been to several NFL venues. I lived in Kansas City and their fans was a breath of fresh air compared to Seattle. I can’t stand Pete Carrol either. I can’t say one good thing about them really. There just horrible.

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 01:24 PM
Tennessee-150 looks tasty too. Not sure how thats even possible!!!

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 01:54 PM
I have jax covering Miami tonight. Minshew is a lot better than Allen, has a real good OL, some good weapons, Mia has limited pass rush and missing their top corner. I think this one is gonna get away from them. And the shallow middle is the strength of jax D and fitzmagics favorite spot to throw. Bad matchup for Mia.

I have a small parlay minny and tenn to go under 49.5 and giants to beat SF. Giants fatties up front match well to a run offense. Backup QB. SF decimated DL gives Jones good down and distances and unlimited time. SF traveling coast to coast to coast and beat up bad. I like my chances to get a low risk high reward parlay here

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 01:56 PM
Vikings gonna wanna run at Tennessees so/so front and Tennessee gonna wanna run at minnys soft front. I see the score staying down.

HarveyWallbangers
09-24-2020, 02:16 PM
Minshew is a lot better than Allen

Josh Allen? Have you watched him this year?

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 02:17 PM
I’m in all kinds of stuff but this is the parlay I took a shot on!!

487 Packers (+146) (NFL)
485 Cowboys (+192) (NFL)
476 Falcons (-175) (NFL)
469 Titans (-150) (NFL)

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 02:18 PM

Yeah, Allen been playing like a boss!!

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 02:25 PM
I have jax covering Miami tonight. Minshew is a lot better than Allen, has a real good OL, some good weapons, Mia has limited pass rush and missing their top corner. I think this one is gonna get away from them. And the shallow middle is the strength of jax D and fitzmagics favorite spot to throw. Bad matchup for Mia.

I have a small parlay minny and tenn to go under 49.5 and giants to beat SF. Giants fatties up front match well to a run offense. Backup QB. SF decimated DL gives Jones good down and distances and unlimited time. SF traveling coast to coast to coast and beat up bad. I like my chances to get a low risk high reward parlay here

I feel better at Jax ML. You already got backdoor’d once last week by Fitz!!

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 05:20 PM

He looked good in game 1. Looked like Josh Allen in game 2 throwing passes he should never throw. He's better. But Minshew is a natural. Kinda favreian / filthy Phillip rivers throwback

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 05:20 PM
I feel better at Jax ML. You already got backdoor’d once last week by Fitz!!

I know! I'm not gonna overreact tho! Allen played like a future HOFer in week 1 so I felt good but he came back to being himself

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 08:22 PM
Firmtzmagic making me look stoopid

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 08:54 PM
Firmtzmagic making me look stoopid

Might of got sucked into a bad game with no Chark. Still have a shot on ML. Giving up points tough.

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 08:55 PM
Jacksonville has to come out and score. Probably will need a turnover at some point too.

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 09:13 PM
Might of got sucked into a bad game with no Chark. Still have a shot on ML. Giving up points tough.

Bad week for this guy. Back to back. Good thing I never bet more than 20% in a week. Still, I fuckin hate losing. Ever.

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 09:18 PM
Refs too. That's the price I pay.

RashanGary
09-24-2020, 09:33 PM
I really like to stick to noon games and non premium games cuz refs seem to really get involved in the high profile games.

Fosco33
09-24-2020, 09:43 PM
I really like to stick to noon games and non premium games cuz refs seem to really get involved in the high profile games.

8 years ago today was Fail Mary

George Cumby
09-24-2020, 10:15 PM
8 years ago today was Fail Mary

Lol.

Thanks for that.

GB-Brandon
09-24-2020, 10:30 PM
Bad week for this guy. Back to back. Good thing I never bet more than 20% in a week. Still, I fuckin hate losing. Ever.

Thursday Night games are a tough. Bad teams with short rest and people get sucked in. If this was a noon game on Sunday nobody even has time for it.

RashanGary
09-25-2020, 01:09 AM
Thursday Night games are a tough. Bad teams with short rest and people get sucked in. If this was a noon game on Sunday nobody even has time for it.

Yep. Stupid. And I kinda know better. Lesson learned.... Again. I like noon games for the most part

Guiness
09-25-2020, 08:57 AM
Jags ML. I’m not gonna get back doored by Fitz.

I have jax covering Miami tonight.

Am I the only one who laughed at this? Prophetic!

Spaulding
09-25-2020, 09:22 AM

Nope. Jags trade away their best DE, cut their best running back and sucked last year. Figured this year would likely be worse before it got better. FA signings were mostly meh (outside of Joe the Show) and drafting Laviska Shenault to pair with Chark although having a bright future likely won't result in many more W's in 2020. I have then chalked for the "Tank for Trevor" sweepstakes and still scratch my head at how they beat up the Colts week one.

Figured this was a toss up at best where I picked the Dolphins but with no real confidence as they suck too. Love the confidence though of JH and Brandon though :)

RashanGary
09-25-2020, 09:49 AM

:lol: Shut up, guiness :lol:

Me and Brandon are bonding in our gambling mortality here :lol: Plus, being wrong a lot is good for my humility!

RashanGary
09-25-2020, 10:07 AM
Nope. Jags trade away their best DE, cut their best running back and sucked last year. Figured this year would likely be worse before it got better. FA signings were mostly meh (outside of Joe the Show) and drafting Laviska Shenault to pair with Chark although having a bright future likely won't result in many more W's in 2020. I have then chalked for the "Tank for Trevor" sweepstakes and still scratch my head at how they beat up the Colts week one.

Figured this was a toss up at best where I picked the Dolphins but with no real confidence as they suck too. Love the confidence though of JH and Brandon though :)

715 posts.... and you come out for this :lol:

I deserve it! I talk mad shit. It’s all in fun

GB-Brandon
09-26-2020, 07:06 PM
Eat your heart out RG on this one!!!!

WON: 433 Mississippi St (+550) (NCAA FB) Score: 44-34
487 Packers (+144) (NFL)

That’s the kind of Parlay I like!!! “Save Me Aaron, Save me”

RashanGary
09-26-2020, 10:12 PM
Eat your heart out RG on this one!!!!

WON: 433 Mississippi St (+550) (NCAA FB) Score: 44-34
487 Packers (+144) (NFL)

That’s the kind of Parlay I like!!! “Save Me Aaron, Save me”

I don’t doubt you can gamble man. Last year was my first full year. I’m thinking about putting it down because I feel really sketched out by the refs.

GB-Brandon
09-26-2020, 10:42 PM
I don’t doubt you can gamble man. Last year was my first full year. I’m thinking about putting it down because I feel really sketched out by the refs.

Yeah, that is becoming a major concern for me too.

GB-Brandon
09-26-2020, 11:17 PM
A Rams win would be really nice tomorrow too!!!

I think the Rams are the best all around team in the NFC right now.

GB-Brandon
09-26-2020, 11:24 PM
The NFC North really turned out to be a turd this year I have Lions, Bears and Queens losing tomorrow. That would be two 0-3 teams in our division.

Julio Jones game time decision in Bears game.

texaspackerbacker
09-27-2020, 02:12 PM
Shades of the "Fail Mary" in the Bears game, but this one they got right on replay.

hoosier
09-27-2020, 02:32 PM
The NFC North really turned out to be a turd this year I have Lions, Bears and Queens losing tomorrow. That would be two 0-3 teams in our division.

Julio Jones game time decision in Bears game.

Rams looking like world beaters against the Bills :)

Cheesehead Craig
09-27-2020, 03:24 PM
Atl chokes away another one. No mental toughness there.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 03:30 PM
Foles played well. Can’t believe it took them this long to put him in.

MadScientist
09-27-2020, 03:37 PM
Atlanta should just rename their team the Chokers. Or else the need to petition the league to only have games that last 3 quartera.

George Cumby
09-27-2020, 03:45 PM
And the Vikings are 0-3.

Can we just pause and savor that for a moment?

Rastak
09-27-2020, 03:58 PM
And the Vikings are 0-3.

Can we just pause and savor that for a moment?

I have completely written off 2020....0-16 and #1 pick baby!

I'm, happy as hell today.

George Cumby
09-27-2020, 04:06 PM

Lol.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-27-2020, 04:07 PM
Heather Graham’s little bro, Jimmy, doesn’t look too washed up.

Cheesehead Craig
09-27-2020, 04:12 PM
Metcalf just cost the Hawks a TD with a lazy, stupid play.

Rastak
09-27-2020, 04:23 PM
Lol.

I'm dead assed serious. World is in turmoil, election coming up, my neighborhood got burned down. I have to finally admit I could not give a flying fuck if they win or not. I'm thinking losing might be for the best.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 04:23 PM

Yeah, time to move on from Cousins if your the Vikings. He isn’t the guy.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 04:24 PM
I'm dead assed serious. World is in turmoil, election coming up, my neighborhood got burned down. I have to finally admit I could not give a flying fuck if they win or not. I'm thinking losing might be for the best.

In the Vikings case it is.

Rastak
09-27-2020, 04:24 PM
Yeah, time to move on from Cousins if your the Vikings. He isn’t the guy.

He wasn't terrible today but he is WAY too expensive.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 04:28 PM
He wasn't terrible today but he is WAY too expensive.

Yep. I’d rather have Trevor Lawrence or even D’Eric King on a rookie deal any day over Cousins.

Rastak
09-27-2020, 04:30 PM
Yep. I’d rather have Trevor Lawrence or even D’Eric King on a rookie deal any day over Cousins.

He's not terrible. He was putting up MVP numbers mid season last year but the Vikings have other problems which makes his contract a bit of an albatross. That said, wasn't a bunch of options. Maybe grab Cam and let Kirk go...not sure.

Bretsky
09-27-2020, 04:32 PM
DJ Metcalf made one of the more stupid plays I've seen today

But they guy has amazing talent and is really impressive

Rastak
09-27-2020, 04:34 PM
DJ Metcalf made one of the more stupid plays I've seen today

But they guy has amazing talent and is really impressive

He is very good, that was stupid. These guys get too complacent. Secure the ball dummy.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 05:18 PM

They came back and dominated one of the best front sevens in the NFL. Then stopped them to win the game and reffs decided to throw a flag which almost makes you think “Rigged”.

Reffs are also flag happy against Cowboys and helping seahawks manufacturing TD’s. Vegas doesn’t like to pay ML winners.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 05:21 PM
Josh Allen was choking all over that field in the 4th qtr and the reffs bailed him out!!

Rastak
09-27-2020, 05:23 PM
Josh Allen was choking all over that field in the 4th qtr and the reffs bailed him out!!

Watching Red Zone here......a few interesting games.

Rastak
09-27-2020, 05:23 PM
Lions Cards interesting.

George Cumby
09-27-2020, 05:34 PM

I'm actually only engaged with football because it's a welcome respite from all the other madness.

I'm sorry to hear about your 'hood.

Rastak
09-27-2020, 05:42 PM
I'm actually only engaged with football because it's a welcome respite from all the other madness.

I'm sorry to hear about your 'hood.

Yea, wasn't great. Put alot of people out of work. I agree sports is a nice respite from the real world and your Pack is kicking ass which I'm sure helps the mood.

George Cumby
09-27-2020, 05:44 PM
Yea, wasn't great. Put alot of people out of work. I agree sports is a nice respite from the real world and your Pack is kicking ass which I'm sure helps the mood.

Oh yeah.

We'd be eating each other's children in here if we were 0-3.

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 05:47 PM
Let’s hope the reffs don’t rig us tonight. Seeing a lot of questionable stuff out there!!

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 05:56 PM

I had the over for my first loss of the season. 21-7 at half. Was feeling good. Did well today but sweated every second. Had MN +2.5, Buff -2 and Pitt -4. Last year I couldn't pick my nose, this year every thing I touch is working out...except that over. Also have Cards -6 right now. Not looking great.

edit: almost forgot I had Pats -6.5 also.

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 05:59 PM

Takes years to figure certain things out. Like the Raiders opening a new stadium and playing lights out for the moment in a primetime game and then meeting a pissed off Belicheck on a short week.

Cheesehead Craig
09-27-2020, 06:00 PM
I love Russell Wilson, but man does he hold onto the ball a long time.

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 06:01 PM

This post almost aged like milk in the sun!! But not quite. I was crying the whole way.

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 06:02 PM
Atlanta should just rename their team the Chokers. Or else the need to petition the league to only have games that last 3 quartera.

Atlanta chinatown massagers. We beat you for 90% of the time and then give you a happy ending.

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 06:07 PM
They came back and dominated one of the best front sevens in the NFL. Then stopped them to win the game and reffs decided to throw a flag which almost makes you think “Rigged”.

Reffs are also flag happy against Cowboys and helping seahawks manufacturing TD’s. Vegas doesn’t like to pay ML winners.

Truth about Bills. I am having a "lucky" season betting and that is just one example. I also hit on the over in first thursday night game which should have never happened. But I've been betting sports for 25 years. I fully expect to get on the wrong end of several of those soon.

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 06:09 PM
Let’s hope the reffs don’t rig us tonight. Seeing a lot of questionable stuff out there!!

One thing I will say. The refs hate fat mike. He is whiny bitch and they took it out on him often. We haven't gotten hosed since Flower took over. *knock on wood*

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 06:12 PM
The Seahawks defense is trash.

hoosier
09-27-2020, 07:08 PM
This post almost aged like milk in the sun!! But not quite. I was crying the whole way.

I was actually considering deleting it to see if it would reverse the slide :) Glad I didn't.

texaspackerbacker
09-28-2020, 08:27 PM
Maybe the two best NFL teams playing right now and no comments?

The guy I wanted the Packers to take more than anybody else in the draft - check my old posts - was Devin Duvernay.

GB-Brandon
09-28-2020, 09:47 PM
I’ve kinda commented on it in a couple other threads. Took Chiefs ML +156

No way we have the weaponry to keep up with the Chiefs in a shootout.

GB-Brandon
09-28-2020, 09:48 PM
It’s like the Packer organization is obsessed with getting their Hearts broken!!!

GB-Brandon
09-28-2020, 09:51 PM
The Green Bay Packers!!!

https://youtu.be/mIosHNpGjTE

Fosco33
09-28-2020, 09:53 PM
Mahomes to Eric fisher? Lol

GB-Brandon
09-28-2020, 09:58 PM
Jackson kinda being a hot head. LOL!

George Cumby
09-28-2020, 10:35 PM
One thing I will say. The refs hate fat mike. He is whiny bitch and they took it out on him often. We haven't gotten hosed since Flower took over. *knock on wood*

Well, it helps that LaFleur doesn't make idiotic challenges.

hoosier
09-29-2020, 08:09 AM
Well, it helps that LaFleur doesn't make idiotic challenges.

It's part of the overall quest for mediocrity: don't challenge anything and you'll never get a call overturned in your favor. At least McCarthy tried.