PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2020 WK 3 Packers-Saints GameDay Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

texaspackerbacker
09-27-2020, 11:24 PM
I wonder what the score of this game woild have been if Thomas and Adams had bwen healthy.

63-49 Packers

bobblehead
09-27-2020, 11:24 PM
MVS 1 catch 5 yards in a game we needed him.

#Fraudshow

I never sold out on MVS though. I always said it could be any of them, but MVS was my top choice. You said no shot anyone besides adams could step up. You have been wrong every step of the way. 37 with the guys you claim are horrible leading the way. LOL!!

Just admit you were wrong.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Mzc1WDUwMA==/z/1ocAAOxyBvZTVi8a/$_3.JPG?set_id=2

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 11:45 PM
I never sold out on MVS though. I always said it could be any of them, but MVS was my top choice. You said no shot anyone besides adams could step up. You have been wrong every step of the way. 37 with the guys you claim are horrible leading the way. LOL!!

No, I’m not wrong. The offense could use another viable weapon/receiver. I think tonight proves that.

MVS is a Fraud. Runs up stats against weak competition. Dude has never done shit in a big game. Shepherd and Taylor were basically bodies out there. Lazard is like barely good enough. He isn’t perfect. He dropped a ball. Fell down after one catch that should of been a TD and got caught from behind when he was 10 yards ahead of anyone. We finally scored on 4th down!!!!

Lazard ideally would be a good 3. Sternberger made his first catch today. Tonyan is solid. It was nice to get something from Lewis but lets not act like that’s the fucken norm.

Rodgers was masterful getting out of these guys what he did. If you think there “All-Stars” your a Fucken Fool!!!

This is what Aaron Rodger does!!! How many other QB’s could of done what Rodgers did with all these JAGS tonight?

GB-Brandon
09-27-2020, 11:48 PM

And for the last time your the Fucken Clown that wanted to run Rodgers off so you should just shut your Fucken mouth!!

RashanGary
09-27-2020, 11:48 PM
Brandon, you’re the most stubborn wrong person who’s ever entered this forum in 15 years. Tex is close, although is only wrong like 30% of the time but will never relent. You’re wrong like 90% of the time and never relent :lol:

I would be embarrassed but you’re out here seeking attention :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
09-27-2020, 11:51 PM
Nice!

The Packers have scored the fifth-most points in the NFL's Super Bowl era through the first three games of the season with 122. That's behind only the 1968 Cowboys (132 points), 2013 Broncos (127), 1966 Cowboys (127) and 2015 Cardinals (126).

The Packers have scored 35 points in three consecutive games for the second time in team history, according to ESPN Stats & Information. They also did this in Weeks 9-11 of 2011 en route to a 15-1 record.

GB-Brandon
09-28-2020, 12:06 AM
Brandon, you’re the most stubborn wrong person who’s ever entered this forum in 15 years. Tex is close, although is only wrong like 30% of the time but will never relent. You’re wrong like 90% of the time and never relent :lol:

I would be embarrassed but you’re out here seeking attention :lol:

You know what. I hit my juiced parlay so I really don’t give a fuck. Tomorrow morning I’ll smash Tesla on an Options trade.

cause I’m wrong all the time!!!

I love being wrong!!!!!

GB-Brandon
09-28-2020, 12:16 AM
I just don’t understand why getting another weapon for Aaron is like a giant curse word around here. It’s Fucken crazy. You want to go on this big run and the offense obviously is the strength of the team. The receiver position is obviously thin and unproven overall. Injuries are popping up all over the league. Aaron Rodgers is on a terror and is 36. He might not even be on the team in two years let alone next year.

It’s like “NO, Receiver Bad”, “Back up QB Good” “Receiver Bad”

It’s like a Fucken insane asylum in here!

Joemailman
09-28-2020, 12:23 AM
There are probably many people here who think the Packers could use another good receiver. They just don't rant about it 50 times a day.

Upnorth
09-28-2020, 08:06 AM
Once we have a second strong nt I get concerned about we depth. Without Clark our d suffered. With out Adams our o is still top 5. We have proven to have ol wr te and rb depth. We have no dl depth and that makes Our secondary suffer and have no run stopping. Thats my concern

Zool
09-28-2020, 08:37 AM
I just don’t understand why getting another weapon for Aaron is like a giant curse word around here. It’s Fucken crazy. You want to go on this big run and the offense obviously is the strength of the team. The receiver position is obviously thin and unproven overall. Injuries are popping up all over the league. Aaron Rodgers is on a terror and is 36. He might not even be on the team in two years let alone next year.

I’ve literally stopped coming here because of you. I come back and you’re still here spouting the same stupid shit. Just fucking drive off a bridge somewhere man. No one respect you at all anymore. You’re either a troll or the worlds biggest fucking moron.

George Cumby
09-28-2020, 08:42 AM
Brandon's a troll, guys.

Just ignore him and don't waste time reading or responding to his posts.

He can post well when he wants.

Zool
09-28-2020, 08:44 AM
Brandon's a troll, guys.

Just ignore him and don't waste time reading or responding to his posts.

He can post well when he wants.

I tried that for a long time, but being a mod I couldn’t actually put him on ignore. I’m done with it. His assholery is where I draw the line on freedom to post here, but it’s not my call.

George Cumby
09-28-2020, 08:47 AM
I tried that for a long time, but being a mod I couldn’t actually put him on ignore. I’m done with it. His assholery is where I draw the line on freedom to post here, but it’s not my call.

I get it. It's annoying AF.

Just take it as an opportunity to practice Zen and blissfully scroll past his BS as you exhale.

Bossman641
09-28-2020, 08:57 AM

Of course we could use more weapons, every team could. Who are realistic trade options though? Maybe you've covered this elsewhere but all I see is post after post after post about the wr's being trash. We get it!

Joemailman
09-28-2020, 09:39 AM
Packers offensive snap counts. Lazard and MVS were busy.

https://primary-cdn-shortstop.espn.net/ad93a6b9-aa6d-4f98-a2bb-a256cdd2d84e.png

run pMc
09-28-2020, 10:44 AM
Of course we could use more weapons, every team could. Who are realistic trade options though? Maybe you've covered this elsewhere but all I see is post after post after post about the wr's bring trash. We get it!

This.
Lazard stepped up and so did the TE's. Tonyan had a good day for himself and it was nice to see Jace catch his first regular season passes.
Our #2 WR just put up almost 150 and a TD on NO, but yeah he's trash. OK....maybe we can see what Ryan Grant is doing? :roll:

Joemailman
09-30-2020, 06:49 PM
Nice breakdown by McCarren of play action pass to TE's that was working Sunday night.

https://www.packers.com/video/rock-report-best-play-ever