PDA

View Full Version : Le'Veon Bell

Sparkey
10-13-2020, 08:20 PM
Bell released by Jets. Where does he end up?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/13/jets-announce-they-will-cut-leveon-bell/

texaspackerbacker
10-13-2020, 10:11 PM
I hope not Green Bay. Dallas, Houston, or Seattle seem like possibilities along with a lot of others.

HarveyWallbangers
10-13-2020, 11:33 PM
I hope not Green Bay. Dallas, Houston, or Seattle seem like possibilities along with a lot of others.

Why Dallas and Seattle? Cowboys have Elliott and Pollard. Seattle has Carson, Hyde, and Penny.

texaspackerbacker
10-14-2020, 05:28 AM
Dallas talks about running more; They have nobody beyond those two. They could use a good power runner. Seattle's RBs seem pretty fragile.

run pMc
10-14-2020, 07:18 AM
Dallas talks about running more; They have nobody beyond those two. They could use a good power runner. Seattle's RBs seem pretty fragile.

I could see him going somewhere warm and with more wins, like Miami or Arizona...or even somewhere like the Ravens, to stick it to PIT.
SEA will get their name attached, because they get attached to every notable free agent.
Didn't realize Elliott wasn't a power runner, he seems like he can break tackles. I just think DAL is going nowhere with their defense, their record, and now Dak out. Talented roster and the only teams they've beaten are NYG and ATL, two 0-5 teams.

Joemailman
10-14-2020, 07:58 AM
I could see him going somewhere warm and with more wins, like Miami or Arizona...or even somewhere like the Ravens, to stick it to PIT.
SEA will get their name attached, because they get attached to every notable free agent.
Didn't realize Elliott wasn't a power runner, he seems like he can break tackles. I just think DAL is going nowhere with their defense, their record, and now Dak out. Talented roster and the only teams they've beaten are NYG and ATL, two 0-5 teams.

Dallas is in the NFCE though. Bad as they are, they're probably the favorite to win the division. Some have mentioned Bears as a possibility. They've lost Tarik Cohen and Montgomery has been mediocre.

SudsMcBucky
10-14-2020, 08:49 AM
I could see the Brownies. Chubb is hurt and they are a huge running team.

bobblehead
10-14-2020, 09:45 AM
Pittsburg.

smuggler
10-14-2020, 10:11 AM
Montgomery has been a little lackluster in Chicago because their offensive line is hot trash in the run game. I don't think that's a place LeVeon Bell is interested in playing after doing so in New York. He's not washed, but he's not what he was. He gets $6mil this year no matter if he plays or rests. I don't know if he'll play.

Zool
10-14-2020, 03:02 PM
Probably Chicago. I do like earlier in the thread that Dallas could use a power runner. That's about the opposite of Bell.

call_me_ishmael
10-14-2020, 03:10 PM
^ Yeah I was laughing at that as well. Bell lost a ton of weight to play more like a receiver lol and that was his unique value proposition in the league.

Upnorth
10-14-2020, 03:45 PM
Probably Chicago. I do like earlier in the thread that Dallas could use a power runner. That's about the opposite of Bell.

I feel like this will happen. I also feel like this is going to blow up in there face. Bears still suck.

Zool
10-14-2020, 03:58 PM
I feel like this will happen. I also feel like this is going to blow up in there face. Bears still suck.

They really really do.

Guiness
10-14-2020, 10:46 PM
What I think: Chicago or NE. Maybe Minnesota, how long is Cook out?

What I want: LV, and it blows up! That would be some great Kismet!

Joemailman
10-14-2020, 11:07 PM
What I think: Chicago or NE. Maybe Minnesota, how long is Cook out?

What I want: LV, and it blows up! That would be some great Kismet!

Cook has a groin injury. Did not practice today. Their bye is next week.

RashanGary
10-14-2020, 11:33 PM
Cook has a groin injury. Did not practice today. Their bye is next week.

I thought it looked pretty serious too. Grade 2 for sure. The look on his face, it hurt and he knew something was wrong. I’ve seen minor and that wasn’t it. Cook should be out 4 weeks if zimmer was smart, but I’m sure he’ll be back next week and then miss the season with something major because he came back early.

Joemailman
10-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reports that Bell currently plans to sign with either the Bills, Chiefs or Dolphins after hearing from each of those clubs since parting ways with the Jets. Per the report, a decision is expected to come as early as Thursday..

bobblehead
10-15-2020, 10:57 AM
I was actually thinking he might sit and collect his check. But I guess he knows if he can impress over the rest of this season he can get one more payday. Dolphins make the most sense given who he is. Others might choose the Chefs and go for a ring, but he won't be the bell cow there. He isn't about winning or rings, he is about Le'Veon.