PDA

View Full Version : Studs and Duds packers v bucs

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 10:03 AM
Ok.... there are no real studs so we’ll start with duds and move into (positive signs)

Duds
OL
Rodgers
Lafleurs slow play calling
Aaron Jones
Josh Jackson
Pass rush

Positive signs
NO INJURIES (sounds like Bakhs is minor. Bruised ribs maybe.
One trick pony MVS seems to be rounding out his game
Dillon is flashing. Hard work and determination could make him great
Barnes is flashing

They’re healthy. They attempted to run a lot of outside zone and expand their offense. It failed miserably. The defense just isn’t being disruptive up front.

Clark and Gary should be rounding back into form.
Lazard should be back soon

There is some hope for health, growth and continuity going forward. I wouldn’t say I’m as optimistic I was 2 days ago, but there are some good reasons to think we still have a shot

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 10:23 AM
Clark should be rounding into form
Keke is ascending
Montravious is ascending
Z is good
P is alright

Gary brings great energy and muscle off the bench
Lowry and Lancaster are serviceable bigs

There is some hope, especially as Clark rounds into shape

Freak Out
10-19-2020, 11:26 AM
Pass rush is a super dud. Two hurries on Brady?

Joemailman
10-19-2020, 11:32 AM
Pass rush has been down all year, which has led to lack of INT's. Not forcing many bad throws.

Guiness
10-19-2020, 11:54 AM
The pass rush, and Josh Jackson for sure. He had a horrible night, and I felt like there were a lot of 'almost' moments from the rush but other than a handful of plays, Brady was never really pressured.

The wheels really seemed to fall off for Rodgers after that diving TD attempt.

texaspackerbacker
10-19-2020, 12:09 PM
Nobody was a stud, with the possible exception of Kryss Barnes, and he benefits from low expectations - I see a lot of Martinez in him hahahahaha.

It pisses me off a little bit when I hear Josh Jackson called a dud. He wasn't great; He got beat a couple of times in single coverage; But he made some good plays, and all in all, I think he played better than another one of ya'all's sacred cows, Kevin King, who gets beat consistently and doesn't make as many plays against the run as Jackson.

While not exactly studs, there were a few players or groups who deserve mention as not being duds like most of the team: the whole D - which basically gave up 24 points without benefiting from our O controlling the ball after the first quarter; the D line, which did a fair job - better than we have most of the games we won - against the run, just no pass rush; Montravious Adams showed a few flashes of decency - which is a few more than he has shown in the past. On offense, Dillon looked fairly good in garbage time, Jamal Williams was ok, and Shepherd was better than he usually has been.

Duds: Aaron Rodgers was way off his game. Davante Adams wasn't himself. St.Brown was awful - rust or whatever. Aaron Jones didn't do much, but he didn't have any blocking, which leads to the most glaring dud group: the O Line. They got exposed as pathetic. Rodgers will be great virtually all the time; Adams and Jones will snap back to great, but the O Line just is what it is. And that includes the sacred cow, Bakhtiari. Jenkins, after starting the season great, has faded. Linsley - my guy - had a pretty ordinary game, although the one big run was mostly his doing. Patrick did nothing except for teaming with Linsley on the 25 yard run. And both Turner and Wagner - who have done fairly decent against other maybe lesser defenses, looked horrible in this game. The other major duds were named Smith - not just Preston this time, Zakarius too.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 12:29 PM
It’s a 10-6 team!!! You basically have to cheer on to face weaker teams or rookie or injury ravaged secondaries to have success!!! How much fun is that?

“Fools Gold”

The Bears will most likely win the Division this year. I hate saying it but they just have the better team and are much more complete all the way around. They have multiple weapons on offense with competent QB play and a defense that can keep them in games.

texaspackerbacker
10-19-2020, 12:32 PM
Welcome back, Brandon. You're gonna ruin a lot of people's day as bad or worse than yesterday ruined it hahahahaha.

I think you're dead wrong here, as with most of what you post, but I don't have anything against you saying it ...... and saying it and saying it and saying it.

bobblehead
10-19-2020, 12:33 PM
It’s a 10-6 team!!! You basically have to cheer on to face weaker teams or rookie or injury ravaged secondaries to have success!!! How much fun is that?

“Fools Gold”

The Bears will most likely win the Division this year. I hate saying it but they just have the better team and are much more complete all the way around. They have multiple weapons on offense with competent QB play and a defense that can keep them in games.
Don't ever stop clown shoes. You be you!!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.v4jj7WEekkcamvsswdPcdgHaFV?pid=Api&rs=1

bobblehead
10-19-2020, 12:35 PM
Welcome back, Brandon. You're gonna ruin a lot of people's day as bad or worse than yesterday ruined it hahahahaha.

I think you're dead wrong here, as with most of what you post, but I don't have anything against you saying it ...... and saying it and saying it and saying it.

He made me smile. I knew he would come back the second they lost a game...and its inevitable they would lose a game. He is what he is. It doesn't bother me. Its comical...unfortunately its not like APB is comical, its more like Greek Tragedy comical.

bobblehead
10-19-2020, 12:36 PM

“Fools Gold”

Brandon, you have become such a one note clown shoe joke, I'll honor you with a reply. We lost yesterday because of your idol, Erin Rodgers. He stared down Adams on a pick six. He gave the game away. Erin lost that game for us. Bring on Jordan Love!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 12:43 PM
LaFluer showed once again he ain’t all that great either with two weeks to prepare. He knew Tampa had the no.1 ranked run defense. He also knew Todd Bowles Scheme and press man coverage. He also knew about the speed Tampa possessed at LB.

So why run stupid ass pitch plays to outside that got ran down easily and pass plays that didn’t rely on more crossers against man coverage?

This Lafluer is proving he has a ways to go against the top teams. Keeps getting out coached. I will throw him a bone though that he doesn’t have all the right pieces however!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 12:45 PM
Brandon, you have become such a one note clown shoe joke, I'll honor you with a reply. We lost yesterday because of your idol, Erin Rodgers. He stared down Adams on a pick six. He gave the game away. Erin lost that game for us. Bring on Jordan Love!!!

I know. He should of been staring down Darius Shepherd instead!!!!!

Things would of been so much better!!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 12:51 PM
This loss can turn into a “W” if it pushes Gute to go get us what we need!!!!!!!

I say Brandin Cooks!!! He would be a lethal piece added to this offense!!!!

Go get it done Gute!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 01:43 PM
Don't ever stop clown shoes. You be you!!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.v4jj7WEekkcamvsswdPcdgHaFV?pid=Api&rs=1

Yeah, I am a clown for betting on the Packers with such a mediocre roster compared to Tampa!!!

Got caught up in all the hoopla I guess!!!

Won’t let that happen again.

Thank You!!!!

Zool
10-19-2020, 01:52 PM
I know. He should of been staring down Darius Shepherd instead!!!!!

Things would of been so much better!!!!

Would have, or would've

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 02:08 PM
Would have, or would've

I don’t know? Figure it out!!!!

I didn’t go to classes in college!!!

I went there for the parties and the girls and to hit people on the field!!!!

Wouldn’t change it for anything!!!

Zool
10-19-2020, 02:33 PM
I don’t know? Figure it out!!!!

I didn’t go to classes in college!!!

I went there for the parties and the girls and to hit people on the field!!!!

Wouldn’t change it for anything!!!

I'm just letting you know that would of is never correct.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 03:12 PM

That's fine. I think people know what I meant that Shepherd isn’t necessarily a viable option when the chips are down against a championship contending team. Like I posted you could feel the desperation with having really nobody to step up and make a play when needed. We weren’t mismatched against some garbage secondary where all our guys looked like perennial pro-bowlers. With the Bears(twice), Niners, Colts and Titans on the schedule this is a concern. Even Carolina could be tricky.

IMO the Packers are in a “Near Crisis Situation” so grammatical errors are the least of our concern!!

This whole thing has gone way past “I’m right” or “who is wrong.” We all saw with our own eyes that we just don’t have the overall firepower to match up in certain situations. Yes, Rodgers interceptions hurt but we still lose that game without them if we’re being honest. We have also repeatedly seen that the defense can’t be counted on to win us a game or even really get us back into a game. This means we’re gonna have to win with offense this year. Kinda like how the Seahawks are doing it.

I want this team to win a championship as badly as anyone. I desperately hope with the PROOF ON THE TABLE that has been witnessed that Gute makes the move before the trade dead line that gives us the best chance to complete that.

I’m not gonna come here and carry on about it anymore then that. Everyone obviously has a right to their own opinion.

Zool
10-19-2020, 03:29 PM
Grammar can effect your whole life. When speaking to a prospective employer or customer, your first impression is everything. That's so much more important than a football game/team/season that I don't even know what scale to use.

But yes, the Packers got exposed on O. If Rodgers has no time, it's going to be a tough game. The got out-maneuvered. Will be good to see how they respond.

run pMc
10-19-2020, 03:41 PM

Neither is "should of", if we're keeping score.
And I'm a little surprised that 4-1 is "Near Crisis Situation". I wonder what terms Houston and Minnesota fans are using. 4-1 still puts them on track for about a 12-4 season, which would be above my expectations, honestly.

Rodgers was definitely off all day the INTs rattled him. He locked onto Adams too much and let the pass rush bother him. It looked a lot like the end of the M3/Philbin era to me. I felt like they were giving up on things early -- didn't like the play calling. The TB defense is stout on the run, and they were focused on pressuring Rodgers and stifling Adams. They have the players to do that. Would it have been nice to have another quality receiver that scares defenses? Sure, I love me some AJ Brown for example, but the roster is what it is
I don't think anyone expected the offense to play like it had over the 1st 4 games, and sooner or later they were going to have a "back to earth" game.
Call this one a mulligan and see how they respond next week. I expect there will be plenty of angry people in film review and would hope they play with their hair on fire next week.

If they drop 3 straight and are 4-3 then I'll call it a "Worrisome Situation", but if you think it's a crisis, remember it's football, not an oil spill. Perspective, people.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 03:41 PM
When guys can’t win their matchups getting a clean release and then the O-line and backs start to miss assignments in pass pro then of course Rodgers is going to start to play differently and lack confidence with his entire game. Timing is disrupted. Momentum gets stalled.

Of course Rodgers is going to start looking at Devante more!!!! It’s not like Mercedes Lewis has ever been some big receiving threat!!!

Gimmee a break!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 03:46 PM
Grammar can effect your whole life. When speaking to a prospective employer or customer, your first impression is everything. That's so much more important than a football game/team/season that I don't even know what scale to use.

But yes, the Packers got exposed on O. If Rodgers has no time, it's going to be a tough game. The got out-maneuvered. Will be good to see how they respond.

Well I’m 47 and retired so my grammar did me just fine.

Thank you for the concern though!!

Rodgers will do as fine as long as they don’t play teams that can take advantage of the Packer weaknesses on offense. They will continue to run up scores on lousy to mediocre teams and then get smacked down against the top tier defenses which I listed.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 03:53 PM
And I'm a little surprised that 4-1 is "Near Crisis Situation". I wonder what terms Houston and Minnesota fans are using. 4-1 still puts them on track for about a 12-4 season, which would be above my expectations, honestly.

Rodgers was definitely off all day the INTs rattled him. He locked onto Adams too much and let the pass rush bother him. It looked a lot like the end of the M3/Philbin era to me. I felt like they were giving up on things early -- didn't like the play calling. The TB defense is stout on the run, and they were focused on pressuring Rodgers and stifling Adams. They have the players to do that. Would it have been nice to have another quality receiver that scares defenses? Sure, I love me some AJ Brown for example, but the roster is what it is
I don't think anyone expected the offense to play like it had over the 1st 4 games, and sooner or later they were going to have a "back to earth" game.
Call this one a mulligan and see how they respond next week. I expect there will be plenty of angry people in film review and would hope they play with their hair on fire next week.

If they drop 3 straight and are 4-3 then I'll call it a "Worrisome Situation", but if you think it's a crisis, remember it's football, not an oil spill. Perspective, people.

I am speaking in terms of “Perspective.” This was their first matchup against a legitimate defense based on team statistics. Also, the way they have lost games and by the margin they have lost them is also a concern for “perspective”. It’s starting to be a “Trend” so it’s not a mulligan.

You also have have people talking “Super Bowl” so not sure why your comparing to Minnesota or Houston. Those teams or fans surely aren’t talking Super Bowl.

The Packers got the breaks beat off them yesterday coming off a bye week and all the things everyone said “Were Just Fine And Okay” we’re a Fucken disaster yesterday so whatever!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 03:57 PM
Yeah!! Lazard is gonna come back and be the difference maker!!!!

What a Pipe Dream!!

Lazard isn’t coming back and if he does it won’t be for awhile and he won’t be much of a difference against what we faced yesterday!!

gbgary
10-19-2020, 04:02 PM
everything was a dud when taken as a whole. both sides of the ball were to blame but i'd make it 60/40 to the offense. after going down 10-0 tampa got aggressive. on the first pick rodgers stared down adams the whole way with an open guy underneath. that fueled tampa and they doubled down on the pressure. on the second pick tampa was off-side and there was clear pass interference on the guy covering adams. it was a 6 man blitz with everyone in tight man coverage btw...something they did the rest of the day. packers had to keep rb's and extra te's in to handle the blitz limiting what they could do with wr's. of course adams is going to get most of the targets. game got out of hand quickly. the o morphed into last years o. being a little off and rattled didn't help. pettine was gutless again when he should have returned the favor and thrown the kitchen sink at brady. noooo. they were playing 5-10 yards off on 3rd and 2. the guy has to go.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 04:10 PM
everything was a dud when taken as a whole. both sides of the ball were to blame but i'd make it 60/40 to the offense. after going down 10-0 tampa got aggressive. on the first pick rodgers stared down adams the whole way with an open guy underneath. that fueled tampa and they doubled down on the pressure. on the second pick tampa was off-side and there was clear pass interference on the guy covering adams. it was a 6 man blitz with everyone in tight man coverage btw...something they did the rest of the day. packers had to keep rb's and extra te's in to handle the blitz limiting what they could do with wr's. of course adams is going to get most of the targets. game got out of hand quickly. the o morphed into last years o. being a little off and rattled didn't help. pettine was gutless again when he should have returned the favor and thrown the kitchen sink at brady. noooo. they were playing 5-10 yards off on 3rd and 2. the guy has to go.

Yeah, Pettine is such a Fraud in big games. He has been doing this shit his whole career. He lacks the ability to adjust in-game. He becomes passive and runs and hides. He should of been fired after the Niners game. I don’t know how anyone expected him to change. I don’t care how much talent you give Pettine. He isn’t the guy. How LaFluer didn’t see this coming is mind blowing to me.

Spaulding
10-19-2020, 04:12 PM
This loss can turn into a “W” if it pushes Gute to go get us what we need!!!!!!!

I say Brandin Cooks!!! He would be a lethal piece added to this offense!!!!

Go get it done Gute!!!

WR is not the biggest weakness of this team. Yesterday it was the OL and prior it was the DL. It simply doesn't matter who the WR's are if Rodgers is on his back just as complete his drop.

Sure a top end receiver might be open sooner than a WR3/WR4/WR5 but it matters little when he has 3 seconds or less to get the ball out.

Add the fact the running game was mostly a no-show outside the nice hole and run by Williams early in the game.

It's fine with you questioning Gute as most would agree that the jury is still out on him but the WR angle is single minded and quite possibly on the wrong deficiency of this team.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 04:23 PM
I’m going to try and be positive. Get Kevin King back. Get Kamal Martin Healthy. Somehow get P. Smith playing like last year again. Get KC disrupting. THE SAFETY PLAY HAS TO IMPROVE!!! So much has been invested in those safeties. Makes me sick!!!

Clean up the pass protection on blitz pick ups. Gute needs to go get Brandin Cooks!! Cooks will give us that dynamic speed option in the middle of the defense that will open things up for everyone else. He can kind of “Stir The Drink” and make this LaFluer offense hum.

This whole thing can then turn into a “W”

Or continue to keep your head in the sand and do nothing and get steam rolled again. We don’t have enough short area speed and quickness in this LaFluer offense for it to run correctly against certain schemes and talent levels. LaFleur knows it too!!!!!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 04:29 PM
WR is not the biggest weakness of this team. Yesterday it was the OL and prior it was the DL. It simply doesn't matter who the WR's are if Rodgers is on his back just as complete his drop.

Sure a top end receiver might be open sooner than a WR3/WR4/WR5 but it matters little when he has 3 seconds or less to get the ball out.

Add the fact the running game was mostly a no-show outside the nice hole and run by Williams early in the game.

It's fine with you questioning Gute as most would agree that the jury is still out on him but the WR angle is single minded and quite possibly on the wrong deficiency of this team.

I’m not sure you understand the Shanahan or LaFluer offense then. The Rams, Niners and Titans all have pieces that can attack the middle and perimeter of the field that we don’t have. These pieces keep the defense honest.

LaFluer was so desperate yesterday that he was using Aaron Jones as the motion man in the offense. That is not an ideal situation at all.

They normally use Ervin but he is still just a jag. They need to improve this in order to beat the top tier teams. The proof is in the results.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 04:32 PM
It’s a Fucken half built Engine!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 05:02 PM
This isn’t the McCarthy offense where it came down to Rodgers and his creativity all the time with receivers like Jordy breaking routes and having some magical connection etc. This is LaFleur’s scheme and guys winning through the scheme and matchups. Rodgers reads through progressions and makes the throw by design. This year Rodgers has completely bought into the scheme which is what they wanted!!!

If the guys aren’t open through the scheme because they aren’t talented enough to win then they’re is nothing Rodgers can do but basically get happy feet and panic and try to throw ball away. The only receiver he really has confidence in out there is Adams.

Is Mercedes Lewis running down the seam what people envisioned in this offense? I sure didn’t!!!

When teams are blitzing you need better options then a WR screen pass to Jamal Williams. Sorry!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 05:15 PM
This offense has been figured out. Stop the run. Press our big pedestrian receivers and blitz. We have nobody to keep anybody honest. Todd Bowles basically took a big shit on our offense!!

Game Over!!!

I talked about it for months. Gute did Zero to safeguard us from it. So tired of the denial.

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 05:54 PM
Usually it’s defenses that get fatigued. But it looked like their defense got stronger as the game went on and our OL was so fatigued, they couldn’t move or block. It was crazy how wore down our OL looked.

Would be nice if it was somehow just a matter of the 90* heat wearing our horses down and we bounce back and are fine after this.

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 06:03 PM
The only good thing is we got out of there healthy!

But now we go to friggin Houston, projected temp 81 degrees. Hopefully the roof is closed.

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 06:18 PM
I’m gonna say there’s a solid chance that was a heat fatigue day for the Packers. Lafleur does such a great job with player health, rehab and caution with injuries. Injuries are a part of the game and a part of winning or losing. Ultimately, over the course of the long season, we have a great chance to make a run of our guys are standing and the guys we play are down to practice squad players at a bunch of starting spots.

So I give Lafleur a stud for keeping almost all of our guys upright 5 weeks in. And I hope our advantage only increases as more teams lose more of their important players.

I will not give up after my team from the north looked exhausted in the 90* heat. Oh no, there’s a decent chance we’re just fine

QBME
10-19-2020, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=Zool;1072437]Grammar can effect your whole life. When speaking to a prospective employer or customer, your first impression is everything. That's so much more important than a football game/team/season that I don't even know what scale to use.

Yes sir. I've rejected an whole bunch of prospective candidates on this principle alone.

QBME
10-19-2020, 07:05 PM
BTW, it is affect, not effect. :)

texaspackerbacker
10-19-2020, 07:11 PM
He says he retired at age 47, so I doubt he cares. Probably Brady and Rodgers don't even stay around that long hahahahaha.

Joemailman
10-19-2020, 08:49 PM

Using the word affect incorrectly can have a negative effect on your grammar score. Did I get that right?

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 08:50 PM
Talk about “WEAK”!!!!!!! We’re gonna chalk that one up to “Heat Fatigue” in October!!!!! What a Fucken Joke!! Like we were actually in the game and got tired in the 4th quarter or something. LOL!!!!!!!!

The Packers won the last time in warmer temps in both Miami and Jacksonville. They also won the last time we played in Tampa.

Might be the most lame shit I’ve heard yet on here. The Packers got physically dominated. It was very obvious who had the better and more physical team. They had much more team speed at the skill position level overall as well.

Your not lining dudes up like Darius Shepherd and winning a fucken Super Bowl. I don’t care where you play the game!!! Get over it!!

Bretsky
10-19-2020, 08:53 PM
Gary made everybody better yesterday...lol....but seriously if we can't get a pass rush and stop the run we can't beat above average teams.

And our receivers did a shitty job getting open yesterday. It's a legit defense. Anybody surprised we struggled ?

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 08:57 PM
He says he retired at age 47, so I doubt he cares. Probably Brady and Rodgers don't even stay around that long hahahahaha.

My father went to Law school at Madison. He handled most of grammar stuff. I was more of get them sign the dotted line guy.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 09:06 PM
Gary made everybody better yesterday...lol....but seriously if we can't get a pass rush and stop the run we can't beat above average teams.

And our receivers did a shitty job getting open yesterday. It's a legit defense. Anybody surprised we struggled ?

We’re gonna be lucky if Gary is a JAG!!! I can’t believe people are still buying into that pipe dream. It was a horrible pick. Was then and is now. He literally has no value. I mean what would he be worth? The guy hasn’t put it together in 6 years and we’re waiting for the light bulb to come on. LOL.

Gute bought a Corvette with no engine!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 09:12 PM
Hold tight everyone!!! We are busy “DEVELOPING” Gary!! LOL!!

He is gonna be a Monster!!

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 09:15 PM

It was 90 degrees. They practice in it every day. Their bodies are used to it. Let’s see what happens the rest of the way before we draw any hard conclusions on one game.

It makes them suspect though. I get that.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Hold tight everyone!! We’re busy “DEVELOPING” Jordan Love!!! LOL

He is gonna be an “All-Starrrrrrrrrrrrrr” LOL

QBME
10-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Using the word affect incorrectly can have a negative effect on your grammar score. Did I get that right?

Yup. :-)

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 09:26 PM
OMG!!!! It was tooooooooo Humid in Tampa! Wah Wah!!!!

These are supposedly professional athletes but a little humidity and heat and they just can’t perform up to par. They get paid millions of dollars to get and keep their body right but oh boy a little humidity and they are done!!! Two weeks rest to get ready for that humidity wasn’t enough. I’m surprised they could even finish the game!!! It was brutal!!!!!

WEAK!!!!!!

QBME
10-19-2020, 09:31 PM

And after consideration, misusing the word effect will most certainly affect your grammar score.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 09:31 PM
I love going to Tampa in August and it’s October. One of my favorite places to go. I’m considering buying a home there. I don’t believe it to be that humid at all on the gulf side in that area. It’s humid but not what RG is making it out to be. Certainly not a reason for a professional athlete to go get his ass kicked on a football field.

NEXT!!!!

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 09:32 PM
It’s just an endless cycle of denial!!

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 09:38 PM
And after consideration, misusing the word effect will most certainly affect your grammar score.

I’m really feeling the affect of this lesson. I’m deeply effected by this and will forever be a better person :wink:

RashanGary
10-19-2020, 09:39 PM
It’s just an endless cycle of denial!!

Try putting your penis in a vagina. It helps relieve stress and misery.

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 10:09 PM
Try putting your penis in a vagina. It helps relieve stress and misery.

I think I got that covered!!! Thanks though.

Has nothing to do with misery. More or less frustration with a franchise that has all the ability, tools and resources to go capture greatness but they are afraid to stick their penis in a vagina!!!!

Gute is walking around LIMPY!!!!

Zool
10-19-2020, 11:00 PM

Listen here....man.....cause......

Shut up

GB-Brandon
10-19-2020, 11:58 PM
Brian Gutekunst came in here and basically devoured and destroyed a Super Bowl run. He Fucken Nuked It with all his bullshit!!

texaspackerbacker
10-20-2020, 05:57 AM
I'd be interested to read exactly how you say he did that hahahahaha.

Gutekunst has been a breath of fresh air IMO after the epic rottenness of Ted Thompson. The worst he has done is only doing a little bit in free agency - compared to Thompson doing even less. Yeah, this last draft stunk, but arguably we didn't need near as much help in the areas know-nothing fans wished for - primarily WR and ILB.

run pMc
10-20-2020, 08:52 AM
So... yeah, that GB-TB game was a bummer. Defense only gave up 300 yards. Offense basically spotted TB 14 points with picks. Weird for this team, and pretty disturbing to see that lead and the momentum evaporate.
The way they played Sunday was not on Gute. That was all on the players and coaches.

SudsMcBucky
10-20-2020, 09:23 AM
Welp, this board was readable for about a week. Back to reality.

bobblehead
10-20-2020, 10:02 AM
LaFluer showed once again he ain’t all that great either with two weeks to prepare. He knew Tampa had the no.1 ranked run defense. He also knew Todd Bowles Scheme and press man coverage. He also knew about the speed Tampa possessed at LB.

So why run stupid ass pitch plays to outside that got ran down easily and pass plays that didn’t rely on more crossers against man coverage?

This Lafluer is proving he has a ways to go against the top teams. Keeps getting out coached. I will throw him a bone though that he doesn’t have all the right pieces however!!!

Hey, you are capable of a quality post. All very true. When you have a chase LB like White, you run right at his dumb ass. This team is clearly better at IZB at this point. No debate left on the matter. Flower has stunk on ice after 2 bye weeks now. Rodgers has been bad both years also, but I can be honest and put a lot of it on Flower in this game.

I'll also say this. Someone said Rodgers may have been concussed after that big hit. Maybe not concussed, but affected no doubt. Anyone here ski? After a wipeout when you are 20 you get up and ski all day like it never happened. When you are 35...well, you aren't the same all day.

Rodgers missed MVS deep 2x? I think. Both after that hit. He just wasn't the same. I think we are better than TB. A better game plan, and getting Rodgers to curb that competitiveness to take that big hit and I think we beat them if we meet again.

bobblehead
10-20-2020, 10:09 AM
I’m going to try and be positive. Get Kevin King back. Get Kamal Martin Healthy. Somehow get P. Smith playing like last year again. Get KC disrupting. THE SAFETY PLAY HAS TO IMPROVE!!! So much has been invested in those safeties. Makes me sick!!!

Clean up the pass protection on blitz pick ups. Gute needs to go get Brandin Cooks!! Cooks will give us that dynamic speed option in the middle of the defense that will open things up for everyone else. He can kind of “Stir The Drink” and make this LaFluer offense hum.

This whole thing can then turn into a “W”

Or continue to keep your head in the sand and do nothing and get steam rolled again. We don’t have enough short area speed and quickness in this LaFluer offense for it to run correctly against certain schemes and talent levels. LaFleur knows it too!!!!!!!

Please. More of this. I will stop calling you names, I promise. Its much less hysterical. A little more reasonable. In a game where the QB throws back to back pick 6s (yea, the second one basically was too) and THEN you lose your LT...well, its going to be a stinker. It doesn't mean all hope is lost.

None of us would be upset if we got Cooks. We all agree certain things were ugly. However, you can't dismiss the previous 4 games as if the entire season has looked like sunday after the first quarter.

bobblehead
10-20-2020, 10:13 AM
I’m not sure you understand the Shanahan or LaFluer offense then. The Rams, Niners and Titans all have pieces that can attack the middle and perimeter of the field that we don’t have. These pieces keep the defense honest.

LaFluer was so desperate yesterday that he was using Aaron Jones as the motion man in the offense. That is not an ideal situation at all.

They normally use Ervin but he is still just a jag. They need to improve this in order to beat the top tier teams. The proof is in the results.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all 3 teams you mentioned have losses as well.

But its true, having DeGuerra, Ervin, Lazard, Tonyan, Sternberger all out does make the offense less versatile.

bobblehead
10-20-2020, 10:15 AM
Usually it’s defenses that get fatigued. But it looked like their defense got stronger as the game went on and our OL was so fatigued, they couldn’t move or block. It was crazy how wore down our OL looked.

Would be nice if it was somehow just a matter of the 90* heat wearing our horses down and we bounce back and are fine after this.

We got behind. We couldn't run. Their D played downhill. Pass blocking wears down the OL, run blocking wears down the DL. Been saying it for a decade here.

bobblehead
10-20-2020, 10:19 AM
Hold tight everyone!! We’re busy “DEVELOPING” Jordan Love!!! LOL

He is gonna be an “All-Starrrrrrrrrrrrrr” LOL
And he is back.....
https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000xDwrH0QTzog/s/900/600/clown-shoes-colorful-funny-16.jpg

If the shoe fits....

bobblehead
10-20-2020, 10:21 AM
Welp, this board was readable for about a week. Back to reality.

LOL...He does provide a lot of.....stuff to read.

Upnorth
10-20-2020, 10:55 AM
So... yeah, that GB-TB game was a bummer. Defense only gave up 300 yards. Offense basically spotted TB 14 points with picks. Weird for this team, and pretty disturbing to see that lead and the momentum evaporate.
The way they played Sunday was not on Gute. That was all on the players and coaches.

I hate to say it but arod was the biggest reason we lost and a few have pointed it out. He was starring down Adams and ignoring open guys. Reminds me of 2017-18 seasons.

Guiness
10-20-2020, 11:03 AM

Well, if you insert a comma it can be made to work.

I think you should, of course you should :satan: :-)

Guiness
10-20-2020, 11:09 AM
I’m really feeling the affect of this lesson. I’m deeply effected by this and will forever be a better person :wink:

That made my head hurt :eyes: if I had a gun right now I think I'd shoot you!

GB-Brandon
10-20-2020, 02:18 PM
Please. More of this. I will stop calling you names, I promise. Its much less hysterical. A little more reasonable. In a game where the QB throws back to back pick 6s (yea, the second one basically was too) and THEN you lose your LT...well, its going to be a stinker. It doesn't mean all hope is lost.

None of us would be upset if we got Cooks. We all agree certain things were ugly. However, you can't dismiss the previous 4 games as if the entire season has looked like sunday after the first quarter.

I’m not dismissing the two interceptions. Still, we’re at 14-10 and it’s still a ball game. Yes, momentum shifted but it wasn’t like it was a packed house of fans either. They also had halftime to kind of re-group. Nothing could stop what was happening. It was actually very painful to watch!!! Whenever this team gets behind they just start to look lethargic and show a lack of any type of urgency. They have done this before in San Fran and San Diego so the Fucken humidity had nothing to do with it!!!

Rodgers didn’t look himself but he was under siege for most of the game and the timing was consistently disrupted in the passing game. We were truly in that situation where you needed a guy or guys to step up and make some big plays. I’m not sure Mercedes Lewis streaking down the middle of the field is the ideal option in a game of this magnitude!! Not when the other side has Gronk matched up on our safeties and LB’s. See the difference?

It’s was the perfect storm for our offense. They had the ability to shut down the Packers run game and basically take Adams out of the game and make our other guys beat them and they couldn’t. Gute needs to learn from this and go get someone to help and DO IT NOW!!!

GB-Brandon
10-20-2020, 02:26 PM
Does anyone think Todd Bowles was worried about Darius Shepherd or even EQ? That one matchup shifts the balance of the whole thing. This is what happens when you play THE REALLY GOOD TEAMS!!!

You can get away with it against all the sloppy and mediocre defenses but it catches up when you need ALL HANDS ON DECK against a top tier team. You’d think the Packers would have that figured out by now.

texaspackerbacker
10-20-2020, 05:27 PM
I don't think Rodgers had a concussion. I really don't think he was messed up at all. The first interception, no question, was on him. The second one, however, was on target, and Adams just missed it. After that, did Rodgers give up or otherwise go bad? It's possible, but I don't think so. LaFleur said in his news conference, and I agree, it was a case of Tampa being exceptionally fired up and playing some excellent football. Is Tampa a better team than New Orleans? Player for player, I don't think so. If we play Tampa again, our place or their place, I'm pretty sure we beat them.

GB-Brandon
10-20-2020, 05:33 PM
I don't think Rodgers had a concussion. I really don't think he was messed up at all. The first interception, no question, was on him. The second one, however, was on target, and Adams just missed it. After that, did Rodgers give up or otherwise go bad? It's possible, but I don't think so. LaFleur said in his news conference, and I agree, it was a case of Tampa being exceptionally fired up and playing some excellent football. Is Tampa a better team than New Orleans? Player for player, I don't think so. If we play Tampa again, our place or their place, I'm pretty sure we beat them.

That’s exactly what they said after the first Niners game last year!!!

Upnorth
10-20-2020, 08:46 PM
Why would they not use more te sets? That is a big weakness of the bucs d. Tonyon should have had a big game.

KYPack
10-20-2020, 09:32 PM
Why would they not use more te sets? That is a big weakness of the bucs d. Tonyon should have had a big game.

Tonyan was out for a time. Lewis got some plays and looked absolutely ancient and dinged. Sternberger? we've been waiting for that boy to do something since the times of '29.

It's time for the Frenchman to go back into his lab and cook up a much stronger gameplan than we had Sunday.

We got turnovered. It happens, but we have several areas to patch up going forward.

I was SO happy when the game started.

Shudda mowed the lawn.

GB-Brandon
10-20-2020, 10:44 PM
Please trust me when I tell you Sternberger is not the guy. At least not at this point.

texaspackerbacker
10-21-2020, 06:33 AM
The Packers lost because Aaron Rodgers had a very rare bad game. That's the long and the short of it. There were other reasons - like Tampa played over their head, etc. A good Rodgers game - like the huge majority he plays, and we would have won regardless.

We will snap back and beat Houston - undoubtedly with a decent amount of running the ball, but still passing making the difference - as always.

It should still be a great great season, but let me tell ya, there are gonna be some dark dark days when Aaron Rodgers is gone - 2 or 4 years like some of ya'all believe, 6, 7, 8 years like I believe, whatever. Unless we luck into about a half dozen star quality NFL players by that time, we go right through the floor without Rodgers.

GB-Brandon
10-21-2020, 11:37 AM
The Packers lost because Aaron Rodgers had a very rare bad game. That's the long and the short of it. There were other reasons - like Tampa played over their head, etc. A good Rodgers game - like the huge majority he plays, and we would have won regardless.

We will snap back and beat Houston - undoubtedly with a decent amount of running the ball, but still passing making the difference - as always.

It should still be a great great season, but let me tell ya, there are gonna be some dark dark days when Aaron Rodgers is gone - 2 or 4 years like some of ya'all believe, 6, 7, 8 years like I believe, whatever. Unless we luck into about a half dozen star quality NFL players by that time, we go right through the floor without Rodgers.

That’s why you push the chips into the middle of the table NOW!!!

Or at least do something!! Darius Shepherd? Reallly!!!!