PDA

View Full Version : PACKERS DEPTH CHART UPDATED. K-ROB #1 KICK RETURNER.

gbpackfan
09-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Koren Robinson has been moved to the #1 KR and is the #5 WR behind Martin.

Gado is the #2 KR.

I believe the Packers should have just 1 KR and move the other guy up to be another blocker. K-Rob should be the only one with the ball in his hands on kick-offs.

Is K-Rob a legit deep threat? Sorry, I don't know enough about is WR skills.

One more thing, Popps is still the #1 SAM LB. If he doesn't improve in pass coverage, Taylor will be replacing him in the 2nd half this weekend.

DEPTH CHART LINK

http://www.packers.com/team/depth_chart/

FritzDontBlitz
09-12-2006, 04:35 PM
usually one guy does most of the returns anyway. on sunday gad and herron were trading off until herron's fumble, then fergy ran back most of the rest.

but anyway. praise the lord. at least we got a return guy now

Rastak
09-12-2006, 04:38 PM

Gado is the #2 KR.

I believe the Packers should have just 1 KR and move the other guy up to be another blocker. K-Rob should be the only one with the ball in his hands on kick-offs.

One more thing, Popps is still the #1 SAM LB. If he doesn't improve in pass coverage, Taylor will be replacing him in the 2nd half this weekend.

DEPTH CHART LINK

He's a deep threat when not three sheets to the wind. You're gonna like him as a KR too.

BF4MVP
09-12-2006, 04:38 PM
IMHO Fergy should be the #2 kick returner, until Blackmon is healthy. Then Blackmon can be #2 kick returner.

Gado just can't return kicks.

gbpackfan
09-12-2006, 04:48 PM

Gado is the #2 KR.

DEPTH CHART LINK

He's a deep threat when not three sheets to the wind. You're gonna like him as a KR too.

HA HA HA! That was funny Ras! :razz:

gbpackfan
09-12-2006, 04:49 PM
What the hell! Why was my lettering so big on that last post? It looks all retarded! (Not that there is anything wrong with being retarded)

Rastak
09-12-2006, 04:57 PM
What the hell! Why was my lettering so big on that last post? It looks all retarded! (Not that there is anything wrong with being retarded)

LOL, did you see where Tom Jackson got ripped for calling Irvin retarded on the air? Funny as hell, he had to appologize publicly......

]{ilr]3
09-12-2006, 05:08 PM

LOL, did you see where Tom Jackson got ripped for calling Irvin retarded on the air? Funny as hell, he had to appologize publicly......

LOL, they should have fired him! He and Irvin got pissed about Rush talking about McNabb and America wanting a black QB to do well. Sounds like fair play! :shock:

Actually I like Tom, that idiot Irvin needs to be shit canned though

flipnout91
09-12-2006, 05:12 PM
The only reason he is not listed as the #2 receiver is because he doesn't know the playbook yet. He is a talented receiver that should have no problem holding down the #2 for this year. I like Jennings, but he is not on Robinsons leval yet. He is better than Fergy for sure.

ND72
09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm going to tell you right now why this is a good signing...3 reasons

#1, KR
#2, PR
#3, WR depth/talent

Now...this is all contingent on him staying away from Milwaukee and the Breweries. I think this could turn into a great, great, great signing by Thompson, if we can keep him out of the Brown County Jail long enough to play for us. If he stay clean, He's easily a #1/2 WR for us, and with Driver, and the development of Jennings...it's kind of exciting...he's still young guys, the guy just needs to be with some good people...and lets face it, the LoveBoat, was not the best place for him to likely be.

ND72
09-12-2006, 07:41 PM
{ilr]3]

LOL, they should have fired him! He and Irvin got pissed about Rush talking about McNabb and America wanting a black QB to do well. Sounds like fair play! :shock:

Actually I like Tom, that idiot Irvin needs to be shit canned though

Tom Jackson, who I personally really like on ESPN, clearly does not like Michael Irvin...watch one week of their pregame, and you can see how badly he wants to just tackle Irvin.