PDA

View Full Version : Ol’ Montravious

RashanGary
10-26-2020, 05:50 PM
I don’t know if there’s ever been a worse player stick around for 3 friggin years and do almost nothing as ol’ montravious. The guy makes Oren Burks ST contributions look like first round pick production.

Thompson picked ol #90 a few years ago. Last year he was having a good camp that didn’t materialize into much of anything on the field. But during that span, Gute was asked about Mon. He said, and I paraphrase, “Mon was a guy we knew would take time to develop.” Gute manning the SEC when mon was picked and had a vision.

Usually guys start taking off in their 2nd or 3rd years. Rarely are rookies much more than the food pick up guys for the vets. But even more rarely does a guy do nothing for 3 years and then start making some fairly consistent plays that make you think he’s a player.

Montravious Adams might, finally, be a legit NFL big guy (serviceable bigs are the rarest and hardest to find.)

He should be cheap with his 4 year track record being taken into account. With the cruddy cap situation, ol’ montravious might end up being a long term, quality Packer and proof that you don’t judge a draft by its rookie year.

GB-Brandon
10-26-2020, 06:36 PM
I’ve actually been a fan of his back to Auburn. He is a big “Tug Boat.” It’s always been health issues with him.