Los Angeles Rams at Miami
New Orleans at Chicago
San Francisco at Seattle
Dallas at Philadelphia
Tampa Bay at New York Giants

Byes: Arizona, Washington

RashanGary
10-27-2020, 11:39 AM
Kinda hoping the 49ers win this week. I have a feeling we’re a better matchup this year with their DL decimated by letting one go and a couple key injuries.

GB-Brandon
10-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Kinda hoping the 49ers win this week. I have a feeling we’re a better matchup this year with their DL decimated by letting one go and a couple key injuries.

They are still formidable upfront. They are getting good play from Kerry Hyder and DJ Jones. Armstead is a stud and Kinlaw is starting to make some plays and develop.

They still have great LB play too. They will still present a challenge upfront no doubt.

Joemailman
10-27-2020, 11:47 AM

And Deebo Samuel is hurt again. I think the Rams are the toughest team in that division right now.

GB-Brandon
10-27-2020, 11:54 AM
Oh Yeah. The Rams should win that division as I analyzed out for everyone several weeks ago. Of course!!!

GB-Brandon
10-27-2020, 11:56 AM
The Seahawks are very similar to the Packers in the sense that they both have a lot of wins against average to really bad teams.

The Seahawks won’t hold up in division play.

GB-Brandon
10-27-2020, 11:59 AM
After what I saw last night the Bears don’t scare me as much with Foles lack of mobility but we’ll have to see if the Packers can get the same pressure on him that the Rams did. That will be the key.

texaspackerbacker
10-27-2020, 12:56 PM

Plus we have an opportunity to beat SF while we don't have any control over Seattle's situation.

Joemailman
10-29-2020, 01:08 PM
Bottom line is if the 49ers win, the Packers with a win will be the only team in the NFC with only 1 loss.

Bears/Saints should be a defensive struggle. With Michael Thomas still likely out, Bears defense has a shot to shut down the Saints offense.

texaspackerbacker
10-29-2020, 03:31 PM
Bears v Saints, who are we rooting for? Much as it goes against the grain, I prefer that the Bears win. Why? Because the Saints IMO are a better team. We can handle the Bears ourselves X 2.

RashanGary
10-29-2020, 04:12 PM
Bears v Saints, who are we rooting for? Much as it goes against the grain, I prefer that the Bears win. Why? Because the Saints IMO are a better team. We can handle the Bears ourselves X 2.

Bears defense is ferocious. They're the type to give us trouble. Great pass rush and corners who will attack underneath knowing the pass rush will bail them out. Bears offense is lousy though. Still, they're a good team.

Joemailman
11-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Packers fall to #2 seed. Would fall to #3 if Bucs beat Giants Monday night.

SudsMcBucky
11-02-2020, 10:01 AM
Packers fall to #2 seed. Would fall to #3 if Bucs beat Giants Monday night.

You might as well just say we're #3.

Joemailman
11-02-2020, 10:08 AM
You might as well just say we're #3.

Maybe but not necessarily. Unlike the Jets, they've actually been competitive. Only 1 of their losses was a blowout.

Joemailman
11-02-2020, 11:07 PM
First I've heard of this:

Chris Mortensen
@mortreport
ยท 5h
NFL competition committee expects to present a resolution to owners based on a contingency of having a 16-team playoff season (8 in each conference) if games are lost due to the pandemic, especially as bye weeks disappear, according to league sources. Committee met by zoom today.