PDA

View Full Version : 2021 loaded wr class

RashanGary
11-13-2020, 06:32 PM
Guess it could be better than 2020. And since so many teams took one early last year, one could easily slip to the back end of the first round.

Rashod Bateman has a Packer feel to him. All around guy like Davante.

Would be crazy if we somehow kept Jones and Bakh and then drafted that dude! Plus the probable growth from the young TEs

Adams
Bateman
Lazard/MVS
Tonyan/Sternberger/Deguara/Mercedes
Jones/Dillon/Swerv

Oh man, Rodgers would have a field day!

RashanGary
11-13-2020, 06:38 PM
Regardless, Rodgers is kind of set up to have a great last couple years in green bay if it goes that way. Even Adams/Lazard/Tonyan is a nice, talented and experienced group for AR to work with next year as they all become even more on the same page. And then Jones/Dillon or Williams/Dillon is a nice cohesive rb tandem for 12 as well. Plus gadget guy swerv.

I kinda hope we make our run now and start over in a few years by trading 12 for a couple high picks in his last year.

We don't have space, but we do have ”push it ahead” flexibility still to ”cook the cap.”

Give 12 3 last great year's here then let him go have a couple great ones somewhere else so he can finish at or near the top of every statistic in football.

RashanGary
11-13-2020, 06:42 PM
If we were to sell out to get one more in the next three years and then he goes somewhere else and gets yet another, that would be no skin off my ass. Since being indoctrinated into the Lafleur/Hackett offense, he's kinda flexible to play anywhere except maybe an Ariens in Tampa style offense. But even that would be cool for 12. Basically played in every major offensive scheme of the last 20 years. He’d find that invigorating too.

And we have Jordan fucking Love in the wings! So we're all good for a quick rebuild anyway! And 15 more years of greatness!

Upnorth
11-13-2020, 10:26 PM
Starting on the wr stuff already! It's like Christmas shopping. You can never be too early.

RashanGary
11-14-2020, 08:44 AM
Starting on the wr stuff already! It's like Christmas shopping. You can never be too early.

I know :lol:

All of the other topics in life are kind of depressing lately, so as much packer stuff I can think about, I do!