PDA

View Full Version : Official NFC Playoff Standings Thread - 7 Weeks To Go

Joemailman
11-17-2020, 08:56 AM
Division Winners

1. Green Bay Packers 7-2 Head to head tie-breaker over New Orleans
2. New Orleans Saints 7-2
3. Arizona Cardinals 6-3 Better division winning pct than Los Angeles/Head to head tie-breaker over Seattle
4. Philadelphia Eagles 3-5-1
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Wild Cards

5. Tampa Bay Bucs 7-3
6. Los Angeles Rams 6-3 Head to head tiebreaker over Seattle
7. Seattle Seahawks 6-3

Outside Looking In

8. Chicago Bears 5-5
9. Minnesota Vikings 4-5 Head to head tie-breaker over Detroit
10. Detroit Lions 4-5
11. San Francisco 49ers 4-6
12. Atlanta Falcons 3-6
13. New York Giants 3-7 Better conference winning pct. than Carolina
14. Carolina Panthers 3-7
15. Washington FT 2-7 Head to head tie-breaker over Dallas
16. Dallas Cowboys 2-7

Key Week 11 Games

Arizona at Seattle
Atlanta at New Orleans
Green Bay at Indianapolis
Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay

Byes: Chicago, New York Giants, San Francisco

Joemailman
11-17-2020, 09:03 AM
Now a 2 game difference between 7 and 8 seeds. Very good chance we already know who the 7 playoff teams will be, except for NFC East

NFC East teams are 2-18-1 against teams outside the NFC East.

Upnorth
11-17-2020, 09:51 AM
After the Viking and jags games I feel like we are very lucky to somehow be 1st.
All teams have flaws. I see ours as gapping wounds. I wish we had dealt with pur run d in the draft.

Joemailman
11-17-2020, 09:57 AM
After the Viking and jags games I feel like we are very lucky to somehow be 1st.
All teams have flaws. I see ours as gapping wounds. I wish we had dealt with pur run d in the draft.

Not addressing the run D early in the draft was a bigger surprise to me than not drafting a WR.

Upnorth
11-17-2020, 09:59 AM
If you remembered the 49ers games it was the obvious problem. I bought into the wr hype but I think that displays my short sightedness and lack of ability to separate from herd thinking.

bobblehead
11-17-2020, 10:29 AM

You are a fan. You watch our team and we are not perfect so you see flaws. Did you see NO dismantle TB? Did you see us dismantle NO? Have you seen the Seahawks look pedestrian? We are the one seed for a reason. Its not because we have run roughshod over the league, its because we have consistently been the best team in the NFC by a small margin. I fear our run D will be our demise in the playoffs again. The Rams look like the rams of 2 years ago. Its tight at the top, but we are not "lucky". We were not "lucky" last year. We are a perennial contender in the NFC and have as good a shot as anyone to emerge. Better than most.

Upnorth
11-17-2020, 10:33 AM
I hear what you are saying bobble and started typing something similar before erasing it. Rams and cards are the two teams unconcerned with. I could see Murray pulling a kapernick on us in the playoffs.