PDA

View Full Version : The complete NFC teams of the 2020 season

Upnorth
11-19-2020, 12:19 PM
Am I crazy to think the cards are the most complete team in the nfc?

It was tampa, but the last few weeks have shown some large issues in there pass d and if you get even a bit of pressure on Brady he becomes very flawed. Plus they have packer quality special teams.
Brees ribs will force no to a likely wildcard spot and they have playoff issues.
Seattle's pass d makes our run d look good. (They are historically bad is what im saying).
The Rams passing game is... Amusing? Painful? Some other bad adjective?

Are the cards the most complete nfc team. I think they are but even then there special teams are flawed.

I think I want someone to prove me wrong because if Arizona is a complete team then that would be the nail in the 2020 coffin and im going to build a bunker.

RashanGary
11-19-2020, 04:27 PM
Packers are!

Upnorth
11-19-2020, 05:08 PM
Except our run d I fully agree with you. Oh and punt team.

RashanGary
11-19-2020, 05:29 PM
Except our run d I fully agree with you. Oh and punt team.

There is an ever so slight chance they could improve. Keke is ascending. Gary is ascending. Clark just rounded into shape. Playing rookies at ILB has hurt.

The D needs to get healthy and stay healthy so they can develop chemistry going into the post season and maybe they could be playing their best at the right time.

smuggler
11-20-2020, 09:00 AM
We need an upgrade at DE currently. On offense, we could use another WR and the right side of the OL isn't exactly stellar.

After this season we're also looking at needing a new center, CB, and RB. Eesh...