PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 other games

RashanGary
11-19-2020, 10:23 PM
Seahawks Cardinals a great game. I don't really WANT to play either. Both playoff level teams for sure and could get hot and best anyone. Good game.

RashanGary
11-19-2020, 10:34 PM
I don't know, Seattle doesn't scare me much. Their schedule is cake easy until the last two games. Hopefully we can win on Sunday or that 1 seed is gonna be hard to hold onto

smuggler
11-19-2020, 10:54 PM
Two more fumbles for Russ. That makes five to go along with ten interceptions.

texaspackerbacker
11-20-2020, 01:05 PM
I'd rather play either of them than the Rams, but I'm not that scared of anybody in the west - or south or east either. AFC? Now that's another story.

Mayhem
11-20-2020, 04:22 PM
Looks like Taysom Hill will start for the Saints on Sunday.

Freak Out
11-20-2020, 04:44 PM
Wow. I can see them playing Winston quite a bit but who knows?

Joemailman
11-20-2020, 07:42 PM
Saints put Brees on IR. Means he's out at least 3 weeks.

RashanGary
11-21-2020, 12:08 PM
Indiana playing Ohio state tough

bobblehead
11-21-2020, 01:02 PM
I don't know, Seattle doesn't scare me much. Their schedule is cake easy until the last two games. Hopefully we can win on Sunday or that 1 seed is gonna be hard to hold onto

If we beat colts in Indy I'm calling Packers the team to beat in the NFC.

bobblehead
11-21-2020, 01:03 PM
Looks like Taysom Hill will start for the Saints on Sunday.

If this doesn't flush PB out of exile nothing will. Let the HoF career begin!!!!

smuggler
11-21-2020, 03:18 PM
I have no idea why Penix to Fryfogle is so intriguing... I guess you just love to see it when the Penix hits that 'Fogle nice an' deep.

RashanGary
11-21-2020, 03:28 PM
Penix looks better than Fields to me. Made some great throws in really tight windows. Release looked quicker than fields too.

And his best weapon is fuckdoggle so how can you not appreciate that

Anti-Polar Bear
11-22-2020, 01:05 PM
Hill looks like Timmy Tebow out there.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-22-2020, 01:11 PM
Watching Tenn- Bal is like watching futbol in 1908, a time when the forward pass was illegal. Both teams just ponding the rock all day.

Boring as fuck.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-22-2020, 01:22 PM
Hill is the only QB in the NFL capable of completing bombs by UNDERTHOWING his receivers.

smuggler
11-22-2020, 02:20 PM
Watching Tenn- Bal is like watching futbol in 1908, a time when the forward pass was illegal.

Lamar had one nice TD pass to Andrews on the left sideline. Other than that you're pretty much spot on.

Seeing a lot of injuries today. Every other play has had an injury timeout.

Burrow blew out his left knee. Jonathan Allen (DL) from WAS fell on his leg as it was planted. Big-time ouchie.

texaspackerbacker
11-23-2020, 08:08 PM
It pisses me off every time I hear these God damned commentators refer to fucking Brady as the GOAT.

GB-Brandon
11-23-2020, 08:14 PM
He has won 6 Super Bowls. If the Packers front office wasn’t so pathetic things would be different. Don’t blame the commentators.

BLAME THE PACKERS FRONT OFfICE!!!!

We made our bed and now we gotta lay in it!!!

texaspackerbacker
11-23-2020, 08:18 PM
That makes the Patriots better over the past several decades than the Packers have been. It does NOT make Brady the GOAT over Rodgers. You of all people ought to agree with that, Brandon.

And being 2nd best or even 3rd or 4th during the Favre and Rodgers years is still pretty damn good.

smuggler
11-23-2020, 09:45 PM
Guess McVay and/or the refs don't know that an illegal forward pass comes with a loss of down. Went from being 4th and 24 to being 4th and 2 and Brady got two completions on one play when the Rams declined the penalty. That's a head scratcher.

Edit:

Two rules for an illegal forward pass. An illegal pass thrown behind the line (2nd forward pass on the same play) does not include loss of down, but a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage does.

GB-Brandon
11-23-2020, 09:47 PM
That makes the Patriots better over the past several decades than the Packers have been. It does NOT make Brady the GOAT over Rodgers. You of all people ought to agree with that, Brandon.

And being 2nd best or even 3rd or 4th during the Favre and Rodgers years is still pretty damn good.

The Packers remained COZY at 10-6 playing it safe. It means nothing now.

It cost Rodgers Goat status. Bottom Line!!

texaspackerbacker
11-23-2020, 10:26 PM
A very un-GOAT-like performance by Brady tonight.

When Rodgers is 45 years old and still the Packer QB, he will still be a helluva lot better.

10-6? Is that your prediction for this year or what? I'm on record for 12-4, and I really don't see that 4th loss.

GB-Brandon
11-23-2020, 10:48 PM
A very un-GOAT-like performance by Brady tonight.

When Rodgers is 45 years old and still the Packer QB, he will still be a helluva lot better.

10-6? Is that your prediction for this year or what? I'm on record for 12-4, and I really don't see that 4th loss.

Nobody wants Rodgers to succeed in Green Bay more then me. Unfortunately it’s only going to happen if the “Power Structure” is changed and guys like Gute and Murphy are ran out of town. I say 10-6 because there has been a heavy volume of that during Rodgers career. 10-6 was my pre-season prediction.

It doesn’t matter how many games they win this year against the Lions, Bears, Panthers Etc Etc. They aren’t built to beat playoff teams. They have one quality win against the Saints. LaFluer can only scheme so much. Talent ultimately wins in the NFL and takes over. You look at teams like the Rams and the Bucc’s and they just have more talent and can play more ways. The Packers can’t match up over the course of 60 minutes.

Of course Rodgers is better then Brady. You put him on that Tampa Bay team and they would have to change the lights on the scoreboard every game because Rodgers would light it up so much.

However, Rodgers is always going to get slighted on GOAT talks because he only has one Super Bowl win and that is mainly due to a dysfunctional Packer front office.

texaspackerbacker
11-24-2020, 11:48 AM
As I have always said, it's not a matter of LaFleur schemes. It's LaFleur's subordinating of his ego and conforming his scheme to what Rodgers does that makes him a successful head coach. And yes, it is talent, and Aaron Rodgers tips the talent scale drastically in favor of the Packers. Add to that the best WR, one of the top 2 or 3 RBs, what many see as the best O Lineman, and possibly the best Corner, and there is more talent here than all but a small handful of teams.

Upnorth
11-24-2020, 11:53 AM
As I have always said, it's not a matter of LaFleur schemes. It's LaFleur's subordinating of his ego and conforming his scheme to what Rodgers does that makes him a successful head coach. And yes, it is talent, and Aaron Rodgers tips the talent scale drastically in favor of the Packers. Add to that the best WR, one of the top 2 or 3 RBs, what many see as the best O Lineman, and possibly the best Corner, and there is more talent here than all but a small handful of teams.

Way to often he stalls out for extended periods and lets the other team back in. All three losses we have been up by at least 7 points at one time. We had 14 on the colts and 10 on Tampa. We should be a great front running team but it's like he cant build on his own sucsess

texaspackerbacker
11-24-2020, 12:00 PM
It does seem that way this year anyway. I'm not sure you can attach scheme or playcalling deficiency to that, though. That whole premise seems a lot more a description of Mike McCarthy than LaFleur.

GB-Brandon
11-24-2020, 04:39 PM
Way to often he stalls out for extended periods and lets the other team back in. All three losses we have been up by at least 7 points at one time. We had 14 on the colts and 10 on Tampa. We should be a great front running team but it's like he cant build on his own sucsess

It’s a “Game of Adjustments” and the Packers ran into teams that have the talent and ability to adjust and play multiple ways. The Rams D would be another one that would cause us problems. The Packers offense and LaFluer can only mask and scheme so much with the overall talent level and overall weapons. Bottom Line!!! I know it’s true and If they didn’t feel internally that it was true then they wouldn’t of been trying to trade for Fuller before the deadline. They should of MADE THE TRADE amongst other things that they have done in a wasteful different way.

GB-Brandon
11-24-2020, 04:48 PM
The whole formula is rather simple. They have poured massive picks and $ into a defense that hasn’t given them hardly any real return. They have then more or less starved out the offense and then when doing anything for the offense it’s on some FUTURE HOPE with players that offer no real help now. Zero Production Today!

All this leads to once again Aaron Rodgers having to carry a heavy load and overcoming more then other teams star QB’s have too. It’s just complete nonsense and in a league as competitive as the NFL it leaves you on the outside looking in.

END OF STORY! No reason to get all worked up.

GB-Brandon
11-24-2020, 04:49 PM
I can’t wait for the “Grand Finale” to be revealed!

The Karma is well deserved!