PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 Other Games

HarveyWallbangers
11-26-2020, 06:15 PM
The worst punt fake ever. If McCarthy loses this game, he probably gets fired in the offseason.

Freak Out
11-26-2020, 08:12 PM
That was a big WTF moment.

Freak Out
11-26-2020, 08:12 PM
Washington defense is legit.

Joemailman
11-28-2020, 10:21 AM
Ravens/Steelers game moved to Tuesday night.

All NFL facilities to be closed Monday and Tuesday except for those teams playing on Monday and Tuesday.

Joemailman
11-28-2020, 05:01 PM
49ers without a home for a few weeks.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30408401/contact-sports-ban-leaves-san-francisco-49ers-other-bay-area-teams-limbo

Santa Clara County, home of the 49ers and Levi's Stadium, issued enhanced COVID-19 guidelines for professional, collegiate and youth sports on Saturday afternoon that effectively puts a three-week ban on any contact sports taking place in the county.

Saturday's announcement comes in the wake of rising COVID-19 cases in California and the Bay Area.

The ban and other related guidelines, including a 14-day quarantine for anyone traveling to the county from more than 150 miles away, is set to begin Monday.

"All recreational activities that involve physical contact or close proximity to persons outside one's household, including all contact sports, will be temporarily prohibited," the order said. "People can continue to engage in outdoor athletics and recreation where social distancing can be maintained at all times."

The 49ers currently have two home games scheduled within that three-week window, Dec. 7 against the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football and Dec. 13 against the Washington Football Team. Under the rules, the team would need to find an alternate place to play those games as well as to hold their practices.

James Williams, counsel for Santa Clara County, made it clear in a news briefing that nobody is exempt from the new rules.

"[This] will temporarily suspend activities that require direct physical contact or interaction in Santa Clara," Williams said. "So, that means that for those teams, they will not be able to play games or have practices where they have direct contact within the county."

Joemailman
11-28-2020, 06:50 PM
This is a first for this year. All the Broncos QB's are ineligible to play Sunday because they are considered high risk for Covid.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30408624/sources-denver-broncos-qbs-ruled-ineligible-vs-new-orleans-saints

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- In the on-field scenario many in the league feared the most with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Denver Broncos plan to play the New Orleans Saints on Sunday with no available quarterbacks for the game.

The Broncos' three eligible quarterbacks -- Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles -- were each deemed to be a "high-risk" close contact to quarterback Jeff Driskel, and none of the three can be in uniform for Sunday's game, sources told ESPN.

Driskel tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday and was moved to the team's reserve/COVID-19 list later that day.

The Broncos will not be forfeiting Sunday's game, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Lock, Rypien and Bortles, who is on the practice squad, were pulled off the field early in Saturday's practice and told to isolate at home after contact-tracing concerns had arisen, sources told ESPN. The three were discovered to have not worn masks at one point during contact with Driskel, team sources told ESPN, but it was unclear if that occurred during practice or a meeting.

Lock, Rypien, Bortles and Driskel are usually closest to each other when the players stretch to open practice each day -- they are all next to each other in the front row at that time -- and the Broncos have conducted some socially distant position-group meetings at their facility.

Broncos coach Vic Fangio has previously said running back Royce Freeman is the team's emergency quarterback.

smuggler
11-29-2020, 12:00 PM
They certainly should move the Broncos game to Tuesday. Why move the Ravens game and not the Broncos?

Anti-Polar Bear
11-29-2020, 12:13 PM
They certainly should move the Broncos game to Tuesday. Why move the Ravens game and not the Broncos?

Looks like the Donkeys are getting buttfucked. lol...actually, it’s not funny if you’re a Packer fan. Aints currently hold the #1 seed. Should be a cakewalk victory for the Aints today.

smuggler
11-29-2020, 01:25 PM
I don't think the Colts D is looking very Super. Considering they're working with Filly Rivers and some also-rans at RB on the other side of the ball, I think that's a firm nope for their SB chances this year.

Harlan Huckleby
11-29-2020, 04:04 PM
Jonathan Wilma is a breath of fresh air as an announcer. The know-it-all former QBs get a little old. Vilma is funny and smart, and talks like a young guy watching game on TV at home.

HarveyWallbangers
11-29-2020, 04:09 PM
Turn on the Chiefs game or you might miss a historic game. Tyreek Hill with 203 receiving yards and 2 TDs in the first quarter.

smuggler
11-29-2020, 04:11 PM
Christ, Tyreek Hill really is the best (offensive) player in the NFL, isn't he?

The truly historic game is the offense that the Broncos are trying to run against the Saints. It's like watching football pre-1950.

run pMc
11-29-2020, 04:14 PM
Jonathan Wilma is a breath of fresh air as an announcer. The know-it-all former QBs get a little old. Vilma is funny and smart, and talks like a young guy watching game on TV at home.

Vilma is ok -- he'll make a really good observation followed by something really stupid, contradictory, or indicative that he needs to do his homework. He's a work in progress and no worse than most of the guys they have on TV.

Panthers were doing their darnedest to lose vs. the Vikings, and finally the Vikings agreed to win. It was like both teams were picked by Vegas to lose and the bookies had something on them. Matt Rhule needs to go back to clock management and play calling 101. The Panthers OL and DL owned the line of scrimmage most of the game... I have no idea why you start passing when you're up by two scores in the second half in that scenario, or when up 4 inside the 2 minute warning when MIN has no timeouts left.
There's a certain point in the game where the clock becomes your enemy as much if not moreso than the other team.

run pMc
11-29-2020, 04:24 PM
That was a big WTF moment.

Yeah that fake punt was just poorly timed and executed. Was the punter supposed to block, or be a receiver? He acted like neither. It's nice to see M3 continue the theme of "WTF" special teams outside of GB.
I thought losing Dak was the major cause for their problems; it's not. There's something really wrong -- they have enough talent around Dalton to get them places. Was wondering if their OL was really that bad and noticed that Tyron Smith and La'el Collins are both hurt. Figures M3 wouldn't be able to reshape the play calling to work with that. (Zeke isn't getting the ball as much either.) I think Jerrah gives him another chance next year and then is done. It's year 1, but it sure seems like a bad fit for a talented team in a terrible division.

Harlan Huckleby
11-29-2020, 05:04 PM
Just finished the MN game. What a great game. Two really good QBs. Just a hard fight.

Cousins reminds me a lot of Stafford. Just a really tough and resourceful competitor. Stafford has the ore talented arm, but Cousins is no slouch.

Joemailman
11-29-2020, 05:25 PM
Got Tyreek Hill on one of my fantasy teams. 56.10 points so far.

HarveyWallbangers
11-29-2020, 05:32 PM
My daughters and I voted for the one player (non-QB) on another team we’d want on the Packers. We voted for Tyreek. Damn would he look good in an MLF offense.

Joemailman
11-29-2020, 06:29 PM
49ers upset Rams 23-20. Jared Goff is the reason Rams aren't clear favorite to win the NFC.

Joemailman
11-29-2020, 06:47 PM
My daughters and I voted for the one player (non-QB) on another team we’d want on the Packers. We voted for Tyreek. Damn would he look good in an MLF offense.

That would be fun, but I'd go with Aaron Donald.

Joemailman
11-30-2020, 12:09 AM
Broncos Kendall Hilton was 1-9 for 13 yards and 2 INT's. Passer rating of 0.0.

Zool
11-30-2020, 12:42 AM
Broncos Kendall Hilton was 1-9 for 13 yards and 2 INT's. Passer rating of 0.0.

That poor guy. Kinda messed up they made him play QB. Free win for the Saints too.

RashanGary
11-30-2020, 12:48 AM
That poor guy. Kinda messed up they made him play QB. Free win for the Saints too.

Saints have the Falcons (underrated), Eagles (great DL vs Hill is a horrible matchup), Chiefs, Vikings (playing really well) and Panthers. They could easily lose two. Plus Saints are aging. Injuries happen.

call_me_ishmael
11-30-2020, 10:00 AM

I had a thought last night that was thought provoking: Would the NFL have played that game if there were fans in the seats? I believe they would not have.

run pMc
11-30-2020, 10:49 AM
They should have postponed the game. Who wants to see a game where basically the #5 QB off the PS is starting. Do you really think that's going to be good TV?

Joemailman
11-30-2020, 11:36 AM
They should have postponed the game. Who wants to see a game where basically the #5 QB off the PS is starting. Do you really think that's going to be good TV?

I think the NFL decided to not bail out a team that clearly broke protocols. Message sent.

Smidgeon
11-30-2020, 11:45 AM

Because the Ravens was an uncontained outbreak. The Broncos was an outbreak isolated and contained to the QB room.

call_me_ishmael
11-30-2020, 04:56 PM
I think the NFL decided to not bail out a team that clearly broke protocols. Message sent.

I agree, but it sort of seems like they are bending over backwards to accommodate Baltimore who essentially did the same thing.

smuggler
11-30-2020, 05:42 PM
Baltimore is a marquee team. The Broncos are just also-rans.

Guiness
11-30-2020, 06:17 PM
Because the Ravens was an uncontained outbreak. The Broncos was an outbreak isolated and contained to the QB room.

I agree, but it sort of seems like they are bending over backwards to accommodate Baltimore who essentially did the same thing.

What Smidgeon (wow your avatar bothers me!) said - Baltimore was, and as of yesterday still are, getting new cases. Their outbreak is not controlled and it's looking like the whole team is in danger, they've had a QB, 2 RB, a TE and an LB test positive so a lot of different personnel groups that would've been meeting together.

Broncos had one case, no more, the other 2 QBs were ruled out because of contact tracing/exposure. A little lying on the part of Fangio didn't help their cause, but the NFL does seem to be playing this one by the book - if you can field a team of players that can be reasonably assumed to be covid-free, you're playing.

Joemailman
11-30-2020, 06:25 PM
Ravens/Steelers moved to 2:40 PM Wednesday.

Cowboys/Ravens moved to Tuesday December 8

Steelers/Washington being moved to Monday December 7 to give Steelers more preparation time.

George Cumby
11-30-2020, 08:04 PM
Man, this season is a shit-show.

George Cumby
11-30-2020, 08:16 PM
Eagles offense looks worse than the Bears.

Joemailman
11-30-2020, 08:37 PM
Eagles just got their first 1st down with about 4:00 left in half. Wentz ran for 21 on 2nd and 16.

Zool
11-30-2020, 09:29 PM

They keep pushing back the Ravens/Steelers. If it was someone other than the Broncos, would it have been moved?

Zool
11-30-2020, 09:35 PM
These announcers are horrible. He literally just drew a straight line across 4 defenders all standing on the 20 yard line and said "they got all these guys lined up on different levels". I love the mute option.

Zool
11-30-2020, 09:36 PM
Also, good to see Dick Rod still has 0 career tackles broken. I believe he's up to 47 YAC for his career though, so that's nice.

Zool
11-30-2020, 09:46 PM
Wrong color green, same run defense prowess.

smuggler
11-30-2020, 10:07 PM
Iggies D is actually pretty solid. Too bad their offense is absolute trash. They'd have won this game with an average O.

smuggler
11-30-2020, 10:26 PM
DickRod with the rebound Hail Mary TD. Good times!

run pMc
12-01-2020, 08:23 AM
These announcers are horrible. He literally just drew a straight line across 4 defenders all standing on the 20 yard line and said "they got all these guys lined up on different levels". I love the mute option.

They were terrible. They closed the game by saying "Philadelphia will go to 8-3, and the Eagles drop to 3-7-1."

RashanGary
12-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Hope 12 lights up the Philly D. We definitely match better than Seattle to that defense. Our OL can hold up better and their secondary can he shredded. Might be a game to see more of the spread looks with Adams, Lazard, EQ and Tonyan with Jones and Williams splitting out at times or maybe even keeping Williams back in pass pro and letting the 4 go to work on the suspect secondary! Good day for an old school McCarthy plan

RashanGary
12-01-2020, 09:53 AM
Anyway, AR has a chance to burry Wilsons MVP chances on Sunday by shredding the same D Wilson struggled against

Upnorth
12-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Still looking up at mahomes though. I loved the shade he threw a while back about the no look pass praise mahomes gets. He pointed out one of his own then mentioned how staffors has been doind that for years but it never gets traction on highlights. The media push self fullfilling prophesies.

call_me_ishmael
12-01-2020, 10:22 AM
Welp, looking like just about errrbody missed on DK Metcalf. Myself included.

Upnorth
12-01-2020, 10:26 AM
Not everyone... I liked him but not as much as one poster who will remain nameless.

SudsMcBucky
12-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Man, this season is a shit-show.

Actually, considering all the circumstances, IMHO, it's been a very successful job by the NFL, especially considering all the issues MLB and CFB had and they don't have the ability to bubble the entire NFL roster like the NBA did.

smuggler
12-01-2020, 11:35 AM
I tend to agree with Suds, but I do think the league has been inconsistent in some of its punitive measures. Currently, the league really looks like it's sissyfisting the Ravens, but going hard and deep on the Saints and Broncos.

Joemailman
12-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Welp, looking like just about errrbody missed on DK Metcalf. Myself included.

Every team in the NFL missed also, including Seattle. They took him with their 3rd pick, last pick of the 2nd round. They would have picked him earlier if they knew he would be this good. Everybody knew he was a great size/speed specimen. One of the knocks against him was that he wasn't a good route runner. Don't know if the scouting reports were wrong, or if he has improved under NFL coaching.

SudsMcBucky
12-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Every team in the NFL missed also, including Seattle. They took him with their 3rd pick, last pick of the 2nd round. They would have picked him earlier if they knew he would be this good. Everybody knew he was a great size/speed specimen. One of the knocks against him was that he wasn't a good route runner. Don't know if the scouting reports were wrong, or if he has improved under NFL coaching.

The only hesitancy I had with DK is I was sure that he was a roid problem waiting to happen and I'm STILL scarred from Mandarich to go through that again.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-02-2020, 01:03 PM

As I mentioned prior to the 2019 draft, something that provoked uncool Pack fans to make fun of me, Megatron was never the greatest route runner since Greg Jennings. Yet, Megatron made a HOF career out of running post and go routes.

Metcalf is basically a Megatron clone. Plus, Metcalf is so smart, he’s so in sync with Lil Russ on the scrambling drill. The Great Arm of Butte loves the scrambling drill.

Shoulda drafted DK over the Fucking Center!

Anti-Polar Bear
12-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Not everyone... I liked him but not as much as one poster who will remain nameless.

Yo.

run pMc
12-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Mostly the injury history and the lack of college production, the agility numbers was a lesser but still important issue. Nobody doubted the guy's size/speed/strength, but there have been plenty of those types before. They rarely pan out, and they lost a number of players to neck injuries (Murphy, Berry, Franklin, Finley, Collins to name a few).
Taking him at the end of R2 was pretty good place for him IMO, and he's a great fit in the Seattle offense with Russ throwing deep passes with accuracy. I would NOT have complained if GB had taken him at the end of R2, but they didn't have a pick there.

In fairness to Gute, Jenkins is a great pick. The guy has played everywhere on the line and without a hiccup. Think about that for a minute and how hard that is. These guys have all missed games: Lane Taylor, Linsley, Bahk, Turner, Patrick and Wagner. That GB has managed to keep Rodgers from getting killed with all those injuries is a sign of how good a job the coaching and remaining players have done filling in.

Fosco33
12-02-2020, 02:43 PM
NFL on right now. RGIII throwing to Dez Bryant right now.....this is 2020 in a nutshell

Guiness
12-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Mostly the injury history and the lack of college production, the agility numbers was a lesser but still important issue. Nobody doubted the guy's size/speed/strength, but there have been plenty of those types before. They rarely pan out, and they lost a number of players to neck injuries (Murphy, Berry, Franklin, Finley, Collins to name a few).
Taking him at the end of R2 was pretty good place for him IMO, and he's a great fit in the Seattle offense with Russ throwing deep passes with accuracy. I would NOT have complained if GB had taken him at the end of R2, but they didn't have a pick there.

In fairness to Gute, Jenkins is a great pick. The guy has played everywhere on the line and without a hiccup. Think about that for a minute and how hard that is. These guys have all missed games: Lane Taylor, Linsley, Bahk, Turner, Patrick and Wagner. That GB has managed to keep Rodgers from getting killed with all those injuries is a sign of how good a job the coaching and remaining players have done filling in.

I'd take Jenkins over Metcalf with that pick in a heartbeat. They're both pro-bowlers, but name another pro-bowl lineman that has become available either via trade or FA in his prime? WRs...hell, the Browns have two under 30 they didn't draft!

Guiness
12-02-2020, 02:58 PM
The NFL being pretty damn hypocritical going ahead with this game today. Ravens had positive tests Monday, so out the window with the 'two consecutive days' thing. There's no way they can have any confidence they're not trotting a covid positive player onto the field.

Zool
12-02-2020, 08:38 PM
The NFL being pretty damn hypocritical going ahead with this game today. Ravens had positive tests Monday, so out the window with the 'two consecutive days' thing. There's no way they can have any confidence they're not trotting a covid positive player onto the field.

Yup. Makes the Denver/Saints game that much dumber. The NFL had to release a statement about it today. Nothing like adding to the fire.

smuggler
12-02-2020, 09:58 PM

If being Pro Bowl level meant anything or if their contribution levels were exactly equal, I think everyone would agree you take a good lineman over a good receiver. But you don't take a good lineman over a generational receiver, which is potentially the situation we're dealing with here. I'm still unsure just how good Metcalf is, but if he DOES turn into a Calvin Johnson or Quintorris Jones type guy, he'd be the obvious choice over a solid to extremely good guard.

This is especially true if Runyan turns into a good guard or RT.

Joemailman
12-02-2020, 10:30 PM
If being Pro Bowl level meant anything or if their contribution levels were exactly equal, I think everyone would agree you take a good lineman over a good receiver. But you don't take a good lineman over a generational receiver, which is potentially the situation we're dealing with here. I'm still unsure just how good Metcalf is, but if he DOES turn into a Calvin Johnson or Quintorris Jones type guy, he'd be the obvious choice over a solid to extremely good guard.

This is especially true if Runyan turns into a good guard or RT.

Jenkins might have as good a chance of being a generational player as Metcalf. He's already considered a top-flight LG. But his ability to seemingly play every position on the offensive line at a high level is truly unique.

smuggler
12-02-2020, 11:25 PM
I don't know about all that. Part of it might be moving him around, but I don't think Jenkins has looked as good in year two as he did last year. He still looks good, mind you, but I thought he might be an All-Pro this year if he took another step forward and that has not been the case. He's not on the level of Zach Martin or Quenton Nelson right now. Maybe he gets there. I hope he does.

To make an analogy on the other side of the ball: At this point in his career he's more likely to become a Dean Lowry than an Aaron Donald. The reality will be somewhere between the two, hopefully as close to the latter as possible.

DK Metcalf seems much closer to being elite than Jenkins right now.

texaspackerbacker
12-03-2020, 01:02 AM
As I recall, one of the knocks on Metcalf was injuries. He's been ok so far, but how great he is for his career is probably gonna depend on staying healthy - which maybe is less of a sure thing than with others. I'll still take MVS in the 6th round over Metcalf in the 1st or 2nd as the better bargain of the two, and 3 or 5 or 8 years from now, maybe even the better career of the two.

Upnorth
12-03-2020, 07:33 AM
In hindsight Metcalf for a second is a no brainer

run pMc
12-03-2020, 08:32 AM
I liked AJ Brown better than Metcalf in the draft that year. He was the alpha WR on that team.
Hands down I'd take Metcalf over MVS at this point, but having a rock solid left side of the OL with Jenkins and Bahk isn't bad.

run pMc
12-03-2020, 09:43 AM
acmepackingcompany podcast had some interesting comments re: drafts (mostly, the Bears and QBs) but also re; Metcalf. Their conclusion was more or less that taking Jenkins over Metcalf is much less egregious than taking Jace over Terry McLaurin (who I also liked a lot) in R3. Adams and McLaurin with Lazard as your #3 would be a tough combo to roll out.

Also -- they pointed out that Megatron likely would've run agility drills poorly at combine if he'd done so, and thus maybe not discount big burly speed burners like many did with DK. It does make me wonder about MVS -- he's 6-4, and while he's not burly he's definitely a burner. Have to think good hands and contested catch ability are important there too, and MVS doesn't have that as well as Metcalf. (Hey, MVS can block and he gives good effort.)

Smidgeon
12-03-2020, 11:00 AM
In hindsight Metcalf for a second is a no brainer

In hindsight, Tom Brady for a first is a no brainer. The draft is filled with hindsight.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-03-2020, 11:21 AM
acmepackingcompany podcast had some interesting comments re: drafts (mostly, the Bears and QBs) but also re; Metcalf. Their conclusion was more or less that taking Jenkins over Metcalf is much less egregious than taking Jace over Terry McLaurin (who I also liked a lot) in R3. Adams and McLaurin with Lazard as your #3 would be a tough combo to roll out.

Also -- they pointed out that Megatron likely would've run agility drills poorly at combine if he'd done so, and thus maybe not discount big burly speed burners like many did with DK. It does make me wonder about MVS -- he's 6-4, and while he's not burly he's definitely a burner. Have to think good hands and contested catch ability are important there too, and MVS doesn't have that as well as Metcalf. (Hey, MVS can block and he gives good effort.)

I’m all for drafting Metcalf with either the Gary or 21 Savage pick, but Metcalf falling to the Packers in round 2 is akin to the Great Arm of Butte falling onto Todd’s lap.

The Packers coulda drafted the Wisconsin guy, Dick Dietrick or something, in the 3rd, and nobody woulda given a fuck about the Fucking Center. The difference in Kung Fu between Dietrick and Fucking Center at LG ain’t material. Big fucking deal that the Fucking Center can play center. Any fat guy on the streets of Baltimore could snap a rock in the NFL.

Drafting a Fucking Center over a Prima Donna WR is the mother of all fuck ups!

smuggler
12-03-2020, 01:45 PM
Drafting a Fucking Center over a Prima Donna WR is the mother of all fuck ups!

How can this be the case? From the first opportunity Seattle had to draft Metcalf until they finally did, 34 players came off the board. Using subjective evaluation, about 11 of those players are pretty good. So 23 picks were made where teams not only didn't get DK Metcalf, but they also didn't even get the "Fucking Center" out of the deal. One of those picks was made by Seattle itself!

PK TM NAME POS SCHOOL

30 NYG Deandre Baker CB Georgia
31 ATL Kaleb McGary T Washington
32 NE N'Keal Harry WR Arizona State
33 ARI Byron Murphy CB Washington
34 IND Rock Ya-Sin CB Temple
35 JAX Jawaan Taylor T Florida
36 SF Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina
37 CAR Greg Little T Mississippi
38 BUF Cody Ford T Oklahoma
39 TB Sean Murphy-Bunting CB Central Michigan
40 OAK Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson
41 DEN Dalton Risner T Kansas State
42 DEN Drew Lock QB Missouri
43 DET Jahlani Tavai LB Hawaii
44 GB Elgton Jenkins C Mississippi State
45 NE Joejuan Williams CB Vanderbilt
46 CLE Greedy Williams CB Louisiana State
47 SEA Marquise Blair S Utah
48 NO Erik McCoy C Texas A&M
49 IND Ben Banogu LB Texas Christian
50 MIN Irv Smith TE Alabama
51 TEN A.J. Brown WR Mississippi
52 CIN Drew Sample TE Washington
53 PHI Miles Sanders RB Penn State
54 HOU Lonnie Johnson CB Kentucky
55 HOU Max Scharping T Northern Illinois
56 KC Mecole Hardman WR Georgia
57 PHI JJ Arcega-Whiteside WR Stanford
58 DAL Trysten Hill DT Central Florida
59 IND Parris Campbell WR Ohio State
60 SD Nasir Adderley S Delaware
61 LA Taylor Rapp S Washington
62 ARI Andy Isabella WR Massachusetts
63 KAN Juan Thornhill S Virginia

George Cumby
12-06-2020, 01:11 PM
The hapless New Jersey Turboprops are giving the Southern Nevada Freebooters a game.

Frank Gore (!) out with a concussion.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-06-2020, 01:43 PM
The hapless New Jersey Turboprops are giving the Southern Nevada Freebooters a game.

Frank Gore (!) out with a concussion.

This post is out of place. It’s week Week 13, yo!

Cousins just threw a pick-6 to an ex-Wisconsin LB!

George Cumby
12-06-2020, 01:56 PM
For some odd reason, the weeks blend together.

Yo.