4. New York Giants 4-7 Head to head tie-breaker over Washington
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Wild Cards

5. Los Angeles Rams 7-4
6. Tampa Bay Bucs 7-5
7. Arizona Cardinals 6-5

Outside Looking In

8. Minnesota Vikings 5-6 Head to head tie-breaker over Chicago/Better conference
winning pct. than San Francisco
9. Chicago Bears 5-6 Better conference winning pct. than San Francisco
10. San Francisco 49ers 5-6
11. Detroit Lions 4-7 Head to head tie-breaker over Atlanta and Washington
12. Washington FT 4-7 Better conference winning pct. than Atlanta
13. Atlanta Falcons 3-7
14. Carolina Panthers 4-8
15. Philadelphia Eagles 3-7-1
16. Dallas Cowboys 3-8

Key Week 13 Games

New Orleans at Atlanta
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Minnesota
Los Angeles Rams at Arizona
New York Giants at Seattle
Philadelphia at Green Bay
Washington at Pittsburgh
Buffalo at San Francisco

Byes: Tampa Bay, Carolina

QBME
12-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Division Winners

1. New Orleans Saints 9-2
2. Seattle Seahawks 8-3 Better strength of victory than Green Bay
3. Green Bay Packers 8-3
4. New York Giants 4-7 Head to head tie-breaker over Washington

Wild Cards

5. Los Angeles Rams 7-4
6. Tampa Bay Bucs 7-5
7. Arizona Cardinals 6-5

Outside Looking In

8. Minnesota Vikings 5-6 Head to head tie-breaker over Chicago/Better conference
winning pct. than San Francisco
9. Chicago Bears 5-6 Better conference winning pct. than San Francisco
10. San Francisco 49ers 5-6
11. Detroit Lions 4-7 Head to head tie-breaker over Atlanta and Washington
12. Washington FT 4-7 Better conference winning pct. than Atlanta
13. Atlanta Falcons 3-7
14. Carolina Panthers 4-8
15. Philadelphia Eagles 3-7-1
16. Dallas Cowboys 3-8

Key Week 13 Games

New Orleans at Atlanta
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Minnesota
Los Angeles Rams at Arizona
New York Giants at Seattle
Philadelphia at Green Bay
Washington at Pittsburgh
Buffalo at San Francisco

Byes: Tampa Bay, Carolina

Hey Joe - thanks again for doing the arithmetic. Math is hard.

Need to win out. This year only the first place Conference winner gets the bye (2020, go figure.)

Race to the Playoff Finish.

Go Pack Go.

QBME
12-01-2020, 05:59 PM
BTW, great change up with the X-Mas avatar!

Joemailman
12-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Packers #2 seed. Vikings take over #7 seed. If it stays that way, Packers would host Vikings in 1st round playoff game.

HarveyWallbangers
12-06-2020, 06:36 PM
Packers #2 seed. Vikings take over #7 seed. If it stays that way, Packers would host Vikings in 1st round playoff game.

After good stretch, the Vikings look really shaky. Barely beat the Bears, loss to the Cowboys, and two OT wins against the Panthers and Jaguars. I think I’d rather play them than San Fran or Arizona—unless the wind is 30+ MPH again. Their defense isn’t very good. San Fran scares me. They are getting healthy. Hopefully, GB can overtake the Saints though. Go Chiefs!

RashanGary
12-06-2020, 06:42 PM
After good stretch, the Vikings look really shaky. Barely beat the Bears, loss to the Cowboys, and two OT wins against the Panthers and Jaguars. I think I’d rather play them than San Fran or Arizona—unless the wind is 30+ MPH again. Their defense isn’t very good. San Fran scares me. They are getting healthy. Hopefully, GB can overtake the Saints though. Go Chiefs!

Eagles have a chance too. If you have to carry one strength into a Taysom Hill quarterbacked football game, DL is the right strength.

Joemailman
12-06-2020, 06:47 PM

Vikings will probably lose to Bucs and Saints. But 49ers have to play Bills, Cardinals and Seahawks. Cardinals have to play 49ers and Rams. It will be close.

Joemailman
12-06-2020, 06:51 PM
Saints first team to clinch a playoff spot.

Fritz
12-08-2020, 10:25 AM

Do the Packers have enough talent (and can they play well enough together) on defense to get to the Superb Owl?

Preston Smith has turned up his game. Rashan Gary is actually offering a flicker of hope (okay, he's playing much better. There. I said it.). Zadarius seems to like the season's end spotlight. Clark is playing better. Keke looked like he might've picked up his game. King back on the field (for now). Alexander is incredible. If Greene isn't hurt significantly, is there enough there to slow down the good offenses?

I think that the defensive line's lack of depth is a problem. How I wish they had a real life run-stopping behemoth. Just one more. I thought it would be Mt. Adams, but he gets hurt for long, long stretches and is inconsistent when he plays.

If the defense really does get better, then it's the special teams that will be the true achilles' heel for this team.

Joemailman
12-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Do the Packers have enough talent (and can they play well enough together) on defense to get to the Superb Owl?

Preston Smith has turned up his game. Rashan Gary is actually offering a flicker of hope (okay, he's playing much better. There. I said it.). Zadarius seems to like the season's end spotlight. Clark is playing better. Keke looked like he might've picked up his game. King back on the field (for now). Alexander is incredible. If Greene isn't hurt significantly, is there enough there to slow down the good offenses?

I think that the defensive line's lack of depth is a problem. How I wish they had a real life run-stopping behemoth. Just one more. I thought it would be Mt. Adams, but he gets hurt for long, long stretches and is inconsistent when he plays.

If the defense really does get better, then it's the special teams that will be the true achilles' heel for this team.

Hopefully Anthony Rush is that guy. All 361 pounds of him. He should be active this week with Billy Winn hurt. Looks like Greene will be out a while.

https://imageproxy.themaven.net/https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTc1Mjg1Nzk1MzgzNDIwNDQ2%2F usatsi_13829234-2.jpg

Freak Out
12-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Big is good.

Joemailman
12-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Big is good.

It worked before.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/073a0104f90841c0040189a40e0fc3c622a4e2ba/c=0-68-2284-1353/local/-/media/2019/12/05/USATODAY/usatsports/gettyimages-108869372-e1575551603377.jpg?width=660&height=372&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp