PDA

View Full Version : Week 13 Other Games Thread

George Cumby
12-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Falcons not helping the Packers here.

Cubs eating the Kittens.

Turboprops flailing against the Highwaymen.

beveaux1
12-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Saints have gone 41 consecutive possessions without allowing a touchdown. Now that's playing defense.

texaspackerbacker
12-06-2020, 05:34 PM
Far from over, but Giants up on Seattle and driving. Go Giants.

Bretsky
12-06-2020, 05:52 PM
Seattle just scored

Bretsky
12-06-2020, 06:10 PM
Hoody Genius Strikes again

Bretsky
12-06-2020, 06:12 PM
THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS HAVE A STUD QB and some surrounding cast

Anthony Lynn vs. Hoody Genius is like a 1st grader coaching against a genius

if I'm San Diego, I'm going out and hiring Eric Bienemy yesterday

Joemailman
12-06-2020, 06:39 PM
More Banjo thread posted.

smuggler
12-06-2020, 06:45 PM
Shame the Falcons weren't able to go get the win there at the end. With Brees coming back next week I'm guessing the Saints win out now. The G-Men did us a solid and crunched the Bitch Pigeons, so we're rocking the 2nd seed.

HarveyWallbangers
12-06-2020, 06:45 PM
THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS HAVE A STUD QB and some surrounding cast

Anthony Lynn vs. Hoody Genius is like a 1st grader coaching against a genius

if I'm San Diego, I'm going out and hiring Eric Bienemy yesterday

LA

smuggler
12-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Meh, I still consider them San Diego.

RashanGary
12-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Shame the Falcons weren't able to go get the win there at the end. With Brees coming back next week I'm guessing the Saints win out now. The G-Men did us a solid and crunched the Bitch Pigeons, so we're rocking the 2nd seed.

I read Brees is gonna miss one more. Eagles match up well against a Taysom Hill QB’d team.

RashanGary
12-06-2020, 08:25 PM
Why does Andy Reid’s face covering look like a pair of underwear worn three days in a row and sagging off his face

RashanGary
12-06-2020, 08:25 PM
Rodgers might be front runner in MVP if Mahommie has two more blah quarters! Go 12

George Cumby
12-06-2020, 09:09 PM
Why does Andy Reid’s face covering look like a pair of underwear worn three days in a row and sagging off his face

ROFLMAO

George Cumby
12-06-2020, 09:10 PM
G-Men knock Seahags down.

run pMc
12-06-2020, 10:56 PM
G-Men knock Seahags down.

And GB is in the #2 seed. :)
Minny takes another gift win as ARI loses and moves into #7.

Re: NYG, they started 0-5 and are 5-7 now. Even if WAS beat PIT tomorrow, NYG will be in the NFCE top spot by virtue of beating WAS twice.

smuggler
12-06-2020, 11:10 PM
WAS and NYG are actually rounding into solid, not-great teams. Those are the kind of teams you'd hate to get Beast Quaked by in the first round of the playoffs.

Cheesehead Craig
12-07-2020, 06:52 PM
WAS D isn't too bad. They are giving Pitt all they can handle.

smuggler
12-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I really want no part of the Gigantes or Redtails in the playoffs. Good defenses.

George Cumby
12-08-2020, 11:12 AM
The first time I saw Josh Allen play, I don't remember if it was his first or second season, I was sold. Big, strong kid who played with abandon, reminded me of #4. As I paid more attention, I was really impressed by McDermott and how he had the team playing.

My old next door neighbor is from upstate NY and was a big Bills fan; so I've adopted them as my AFC team.

I think this team is positioned to be good for a while. They are fun to watch. I love how their defense plays, hard, tough, fast. The game has really slowed down for Allen. He's obviously been working hard to clean up his game.

run pMc
12-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Josh Allen was a wild horse as a rookie, he's come a long way. Partly due to his own hard work, and partly due to coaching and the environment. I think if you swapped him with Sam Darnold, Allen would have flamed out in NYJ and Darnold would be doing fine in BUF.
Bills have a good defense and some speed/talent at WR which helps him tremendously. Getting Diggs was expensive, but he's the clear WR1 there and gives their offense an extra element that really helps Allen.

Allen does have some Favre-gunslinger to him - cannon arm and takes risks. BUF is the best team in the AFCE.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Buffalo is the best team in the NFL when you consider full 53 man roster, QB position and all three phases of the game. Plus they are getting John Brown back before playoffs. If they can continue to stay healthy they are my favorite to win it all right now hands down.

I’m already loaded up on them on futures and gonna get more but odds are dropping. Feel very good about where they are at right now and my positioning.

KYPack
12-08-2020, 01:05 PM
The first time I saw Josh Allen play, I don't remember if it was his first or second season, I was sold. Big, strong kid who played with abandon, reminded me of #4. As I paid more attention, I was really impressed by McDermott and how he had the team playing.

My old next door neighbor is from upstate NY and was a big Bills fan; so I've adopted them as my AFC team.

I think this team is positioned to be good for a while. They are fun to watch. I love how their defense plays, hard, tough, fast. The game has really slowed down for Allen. He's obviously been working hard to clean up his game.

Yep. Buffalo has always been an NFC team playing in the AFC. McDermott is a solid young coach.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Rams vs Bills Super Bowl is starting to look very realistic which is what I’ve been pushing and playing!!!!!

Odds are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Joemailman
12-08-2020, 01:15 PM
Rams may have best overall team in the NFC, but Goff will prevent them from getting there.

smuggler
12-08-2020, 02:03 PM
3 points in a Super Bowl. Imagine losing one when your D gives up fewer than 14 points.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Rams may have best overall team in the NFC, but Goff will prevent them from getting there.

Who beats them in the NFC?

smuggler
12-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Bucs, Cards, Pack, Seahawks, Saints, and Vikes could all beat Rams

IOW, a playoff caliber team.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 02:07 PM
As long as the Rams avoid the Niners in the playoffs which shouldn’t be an issue they will be just fine. Book it!!!

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Bucs, Cards, Pack, Seahawks, Saints, and Vikes could all beat Rams

IOW, a playoff caliber team.

Anyone could beat anyone but I like the Rams in all those matchups.

If they avoid SF I don’t see any major problems.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 02:11 PM
The Rams would be a nightmare matchup for the Packers. They blew out the Cards on Sunday and Tampa earlier in the season. If Goff just plays average they will have no problem.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 02:14 PM
The Vikings and Cousins aren’t doing a Fucken thing.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 02:16 PM
It’s gonna be Saints vs Rams and to me once again the wrong team is favored. Rams are BETTER!!!!

RashanGary
12-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Saints, Rams, Packers are all about the same to me.

Buccaneers, Seahawks have a little bit of a chance

Giants and Vikings could win one game. Or Cardinals

Whoever makes it out is the NFC is a pretty good team.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 03:29 PM

The Packers can’t beat Tampa or the Rams so end of story. They have no path.

HarveyWallbangers
12-08-2020, 03:30 PM

I agree with this. Kansas City and Pittsburgh would be favored in the Super Bowl though.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 03:34 PM
I agree with this. Kansas City and Pittsburgh would be favored in the Super Bowl though.

Pittsburgh is a bigger fraud then the Packers right now.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 03:41 PM
I really wish I could give everyone better news here handicapping the Packers down the stretch but it is what it is guys. They have horrible special teams. An up and down defense that can’t be trusted which is susceptible to getting gashed in run game. The offense is a piece away at least and now LaFluer appears to get tightened up on his play calling when the pressure is on.

This is a recipe for disaster with once again everything coming down to Rodgers having to play at Superman level to even have a chance. I’m not getting sucked into it this year!!

Joemailman
12-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Looks like Carson Wentz is about to become the highest paid backup QB in NFL history. That Hurts. :rs:

Fritz
12-09-2020, 11:26 AM
As long as the Rams avoid the Niners in the playoffs which shouldn’t be an issue they will be just fine. Book it!!!

So if the Rams don't play the Niners in the playoffs, you will surely become wealthy after you bet everything you own and can borrow on the Rams.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your new McMansion and your luxury sports cars. Are you going hot tub or inground pool, or both?

Cheesehead Craig
12-09-2020, 03:26 PM
So if the Rams don't play the Niners in the playoffs, you will surely become wealthy after you bet everything you own and can borrow on the Rams.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your new McMansion and your luxury sports cars. Are you going hot tub or inground pool, or both?

Hot tub? Somebody call Chmura.

GB-Brandon
12-09-2020, 04:05 PM

Of course there might be some moderate hedging along the way but I was on the Rams a long long time ago if you’ve been following.

GB-Brandon
12-09-2020, 04:08 PM
People were laughing me out of here when I was taking Rams. Well see who is laughing last!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-09-2020, 04:17 PM
I don’t know what I’m gonna buy with the Rams payout. Probably an RV. That’s what my wife wants.

Fritz
12-09-2020, 04:32 PM
You have a wife????

God help her.

smuggler
12-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Gold help her? Maybe she's to blame. Brandon, you need to get a code to us if your waifu is gaslighting you.

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 08:49 AM
I didn’t get the Rams at 28-1 but I sure in the hell did at 25-1 so I’ll take whatever gaslighting was necessary!!! :glug:

Bills vs Rams would be ideal but I like my positioning at this point.

texaspackerbacker
12-10-2020, 01:36 PM
The Rams aren't gonna beat Seattle, and they are not as good a team as Green Bay, New Orleans, and maybe Tampa. And Buffalo isn't gonna make it out of the AFC either. Kansas City is way better.

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 02:45 PM
The Rams aren't gonna beat Seattle, and they are not as good a team as Green Bay, New Orleans, and maybe Tampa. And Buffalo isn't gonna make it out of the AFC either. Kansas City is way better.

Well the Rams have already smoked both Seattle and Tampa. Seattle is in the midst of a crisis right now. Lol.

Kansas City isn’t going back.

We can follow up later.

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 02:50 PM
As far as the Packers if you can’t play special teams and stop the run you can’t win playoff games. Period!!

Getting way ahead of yourself!!

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 03:03 PM
From a pure matchup perspective the one team the Packers “Don’t” want to play is the Rams. That would be a total nightmare matchup all the way down the board. They could slow down our run game and take Adams out of the game and press our other guys and pressure Rodgers.

On the other side they can run the ball and have “Two TE’s” with multiple perimeter weapons. McVay would totally clown Pettine.

Game Over!!!

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 03:19 PM
And I don’t care what anybody says. If Josh Allen continues to play the way he is and when they get John Brown back to an already full deck when you consider all three phases of the game they have as good a chance as anyone. They need to hold up in run defense. If they can do that(they have the pieces) they should be alright.

Zool
12-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Hot tub? Somebody call Chmura.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeSwrFKFNFw

run pMc
12-10-2020, 04:45 PM

Rams might beat Seattle, but both are flawed teams.
Buffalo is not as good as PIT or KC. They're good but they're not there yet.

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Rams might beat Seattle, but both are flawed teams.
Buffalo is not as good as PIT or KC. They're good but they're not there yet.

Pittsburgh can’t run the ball. We’ll see how healthy R-Burger can stay. They lost Bush to injury on defense which was a huge blow. I don’t believe they will be able to stop Buffalo on Monday Night. We’ll see.

smuggler
12-10-2020, 07:25 PM
That's interesting. I kind of feel like BUF might be better than PIT or KC. PIT is more defense and KC is more offense. BUF might be in the Goldilocks zone.

Joemailman
12-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Not only did Pitt lose Bush, but now Bud Dupree. Their last 2 games they barely beat a Ravens team that didn't have Lamar Jackson and then lost to Washington. Not sure they can turn it around.

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 07:48 PM
Not only did Pitt lose Bush, but now Bud Dupree. Their last 2 games they barely beat a Ravens team that didn't have Lamar Jackson and then lost to Washington. Not sure they can turn it around.

Their schedule had been marginal thus far overall. They needed that defense and like I said they can’t really run the ball. They have the Bills, Colts and Browns left on their schedule.

They could easily go from contending for 16-0 to not even winning their division.

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 09:24 PM
The Rams are a $ making machine. They Just beat the Patriots up.

Cheesehead Craig
12-10-2020, 09:33 PM
The Rams are a $ making machine. They Just beat the Patriots up.

A bad offense vs an elite defense, who'd have thunk?

GB-Brandon
12-10-2020, 10:04 PM
A bad offense vs an elite defense, who'd have thunk?

The Rams are just the complete package though. The Patriots hadn’t been playing bad heading into this.