PDA

View Full Version : Official Degenerate Gamblers Thread

Pages : [1] 2

bobblehead
12-07-2020, 02:37 PM
We have discussed NFL betting in many threads. I think its time to get some crowd sourcing and discussion centralized in one place.

I put in a wager on the first game to start at 2pm Pacific.

I played a 2 team teaser with the lines landing at Pittsburg -1/2 and Under 49.5. Pays -120. I like Pitt to win a game that plays closer than many think. They have played down to the competition many times this season while remaining undefeated. Washington likely can't put up too many points against the Steel Curtain circa 2020, but their D hasn't been a sieve. Pitt might very well cover -6.5, but I like teasers where I can get a superior team down to -1 or better.

Anyone like anything today? We got a double header on the schedule.

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 02:55 PM
I LOVE Buffalo tonight!! Line has moved to my favor and wrong team is favored as far as I’m concerned. Lot of people moving to Niners on their one game sample size last week and heavy line movement !!! Not Me!!! Not with a back up QB against a better roster in the Buffalo Bills!!! I’m going the Other Fucking Way!!!! To me this is just a great “Value Game” getting Buffalo at -105 ML to pass up. I’ll take Josh Allen(The Better QB) and the more consistent team every time. Buffalo is balanced on offense and play great defense and are coming into this game at optimal health.

I like the Steelers and while the -6.5 is tempting I don’t have the same confidence but I do believe they win. The Redskins could stick around though. I just don’t have the same feel on this game other then Pittsburgh will win.

Bet 1. Two Team Parlay
Bills ML -105
Steelers ML -300

Bet 2
Bills ML -105

bobblehead
12-07-2020, 03:16 PM
I LOVE Buffalo tonight!! Line has moved to my favor and wrong team is favored as far as I’m concerned. Lot of people moving to Niners on their one game sample size last week and heavy line movement !!! Not Me!!! Not with a back up QB against a better roster in the Buffalo Bills!!! I’m going the Other Fucking Way!!!! To me this is just a great “Value Game” getting Buffalo at -105 ML to pass up. I’ll take Josh Allen(The Better QB) and the more consistent team every time. Buffalo is balanced on offense and play great defense and are coming into this game at optimal health.

I like the Steelers and while the -6.5 is tempting I don’t have the same confidence but I do believe they win. The Redskins could stick around though. I just don’t have the same feel on this game other then Pittsburgh will win.

Bet 1. Two Team Parlay
Bills ML -105
Steelers ML -300

Bet 2
Bills ML -105

This is another game of out of conference on the road. Buffalo is the superior team at this point, but has to travel cross country. The possible catch is that its not "home field" for SF. Its AZ. I don't really like the game to be honest. I like the under at 48. I think it will be relatively low scoring. If I win my teaser I might put a few dollars on the under, but I just can't get behind either team here.

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 03:52 PM
This is another game of out of conference on the road. Buffalo is the superior team at this point, but has to travel cross country. The possible catch is that its not "home field" for SF. Its AZ. I don't really like the game to be honest. I like the under at 48. I think it will be relatively low scoring. If I win my teaser I might put a few dollars on the under, but I just can't get behind either team here.

To each their own. These are the types of games I LOVE!!! Look for a big Buffalo special teams play as well as Andre Roberts is a total stud. Could be the difference.

As long as Buffalo doesn’t lose turnover battle they win this game!!!

RashanGary
12-07-2020, 06:53 PM
As a sports enthusiast, in high school, Gus Macker and the YMCA alike, the beat team usually wins. But this is rigged professional sports. Bet the opposite and you have yourself a career.

RashanGary
12-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Better off betting against the spread than outright upsets, but it holds true

smuggler
12-07-2020, 08:01 PM
How does everyone feel about taking the Cowpokes +8.5 tomorrow in Baltimore? I'm thinking about it. They suck, but the Ravens have played kinda flat lately on offense. I'm thinking it may actually be a low-scoring affair.

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Better off betting against the spread than outright upsets, but it holds true

Nah. You just gotta learn how to handicap this shit yourself. I keep saying the same thing over and over. “Chase Value, Chase Value, Chase Value” a

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 08:33 PM
How does everyone feel about taking the Cowpokes +8.5 tomorrow in Baltimore? I'm thinking about it. They suck, but the Ravens have played kinda flat lately on offense. I'm thinking it may actually be a low-scoring affair.

I wouldn’t do that!!! Time for Baltimore to flip the switch. I’d take Baltimore and buy it down to -7 if anything. Jackson is playing and Dallas has a trash defense.

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Josh Allen is a Fucken Boss!! All these Fucken idiots took Mulliens over Allen and pushed the line 5 points !!! Lmao!!!!!

Talk about a Fucken Christmas Present!!! This is what I meant about a GAME I LOVE!!!!

That’s what makes this shit soooooooo easy!!!

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 08:45 PM
I Smell Blood!! Pounce on that Niner Ass for good measure at Buffalo +3.5 -110 2nd Half for good measure!!!

MadtownPacker
12-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Usually full of shit Brandon but you know if it, Allen is a beast. Big Ben kinda player IMO. That includes being a winner. Plus he is a Cali guy.

smuggler
12-07-2020, 09:20 PM
I wouldn’t do that!!! Time for Baltimore to flip the switch. I’d take Baltimore and buy it down to -7 if anything. Jackson is playing and Dallas has a trash defense.

I'm on the fence. I'll put $50 on the 'Pokes. If I'm right that'd be the third straight "Told Ya So" when it comes to betting, Brandon. But, you're probably closer to the voice of reason on this one, amazingly.

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 09:45 PM
I'm on the fence. I'll put $50 on the 'Pokes. If I'm right that'd be the third straight "Told Ya So" when it comes to betting, Brandon. But, you're probably closer to the voice of reason on this one, amazingly.

Play it. I very rarely lay points. Has all the feelings of a cover to me though. It’s a mid-tier play for me that I will surely take. I have zero faith in Dallas against a quality team right now. It’s at Baltimore in their elements. Dallas’s defense is gonna get their face kicked in!!!

GB-Brandon
12-07-2020, 10:15 PM
So basically that’s pretty much what happens when I say “I LOVE A GAME.” I don’t normally even share this shit. It just so happened Bobble put this thread up today and I saw it. This was a game that you were able to get at +113 at kickoff and it was a blow out winner!! 1st half winner, 2nd half winner etc etc!!! “Rack City”. Total Fuck Job!!! Had nothing to do with rigging like RG suggested. Had everything to do with people making stupid bets pushing the line and mistakes being made making line. It happens. If any bookie or service gave anyone this play to pick the Niners you should fire their ass immediately!!!!!!

Also, Bills at 22 to 1 Super Bowl Odds are Very Nice. They really can do it all and that is AMAZING VALUE. I will be pounding that when I go to Vegas Friday!!!!

https://youtu.be/SJ8oFZ_jaJ0

RashanGary
12-07-2020, 10:58 PM

This is the kind of bet I win quite often. I would probably bet on the cowboys with the handicap. However, this one doesn’t seem obviously enough of a rigged game for me to want to make any bet on it. I’ve gotten a little more selective once I fully realized it’s rigged this year. I like to bet when the entire herd is going in one direction now and I don’t know if the herd is big enough here to make it a clearly rigged game. As such, it’s a huge gamble cuz you never know what will happen.

I always say when the refs are with you, no one can be against you. No guarantees in this one.

RashanGary
12-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Wait until the end. If every piece of media and prediction is the ravens in a route, take the cowboys with the points. I wouldn’t do moneyline here. It’s too tempting and I just feel like the nfl would be as likely to fuck the greedy moneyline people as they are the people who like the safer bet of the ravens covering. Fuck everyone and keep it tight. That’s what I’d do if I was rigging it and that’s usually what happens

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Wait until the end. If every piece of media and prediction is the ravens in a route, take the cowboys with the points. I wouldn’t do moneyline here. It’s too tempting and I just feel like the nfl would be as likely to fuck the greedy moneyline people as they are the people who like the safer bet of the ravens covering. Fuck everyone and keep it tight. That’s what I’d do if I was rigging it and that’s usually what happens

Your overly obsessed with rigging. It’s what rookie gamblers or bettors do. You have to learn to bake that shit in. Now that doesn’t mean your gonna win every time but you simply can’t bet just on line movements and kill it. I suppose if that strategy is working for you then continue.

As far as this game the line has been everywhere. Currently I think it’s back up to -9. I’ve seen it as high as -9.5 and as low 7 and it’s bounced “both ways” so you have action going “both ways” on specific runs. There has been no clear one way run with the question of Jackson playing or not playing over the last week. Also, there has been Action to cover with comfort of NFC east teams making big ML upsets with the Skins and the Giants and some large prime time covers as well. TIME TO SHAKE THE HAND OUT!

I locked in on Ravens -7 last night and bought a half point to -6.5 at -130. MASSIVE VALUE!!!

As I’ve posted Dallas is going to get their face kicked in on Defense. Dalton won’t be able to keep up!!!

bobblehead
12-08-2020, 06:21 PM

I don't like this game, but given how Baltimore has been playing I think the value is in taking the points. Plus, even though I hate MM, he does tend to show a little pride when things go bad. I expect him to coach like his job is on the line.

bobblehead
12-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Josh Allen is a Fucken Boss!! All these Fucken idiots took Mulliens over Allen and pushed the line 5 points !!! Lmao!!!!!

Talk about a Fucken Christmas Present!!! This is what I meant about a GAME I LOVE!!!!

That’s what makes this shit soooooooo easy!!!

The vegas line only moved 2 points. But you made the right call. Allen really showed up. I thought the 49er defense was better than that.

bobblehead
12-08-2020, 06:25 PM
So basically that’s pretty much what happens when I say “I LOVE A GAME.” I don’t normally even share this shit. It just so happened Bobble put this thread up today and I saw it. This was a game that you were able to get at +113 at kickoff and it was a blow out winner!! 1st half winner, 2nd half winner etc etc!!! “Rack City”. Total Fuck Job!!! Had nothing to do with rigging like RG suggested. Had everything to do with people making stupid bets pushing the line and mistakes being made making line. It happens. If any bookie or service gave anyone this play to pick the Niners you should fire their ass immediately!!!!!!

Also, Bills at 22 to 1 Super Bowl Odds are Very Nice. They really can do it all and that is AMAZING VALUE. I will be pounding that when I go to Vegas Friday!!!!

https://youtu.be/SJ8oFZ_jaJ0

Wait, you coming to Vegas? I'm going to Green Bay. lol, we shoulda house swapped and saved some money!!

bobblehead
12-08-2020, 06:29 PM
Your overly obsessed with rigging. It’s what rookie gamblers or bettors do. You have to learn to bake that shit in. Now that doesn’t mean your gonna win every time but you simply can’t bet just on line movements and kill it. I suppose if that strategy is working for you then continue.

As far as this game the line has been everywhere. Currently I think it’s back up to -9. I’ve seen it as high as -9.5 and as low 7 and it’s bounced “both ways” so you have action going “both ways” on specific runs. There has been no clear one way run with the question of Jackson playing or not playing over the last week. Also, there has been Action to cover with comfort of NFC east teams making big ML upsets with the Skins and the Giants and some large prime time covers as well. TIME TO SHAKE THE HAND OUT!

I locked in on Ravens -7 last night and bought a half point to -6.5 at -130. MASSIVE VALUE!!!

As I’ve posted Dallas is going to get their face kicked in on Defense. Dalton won’t be able to keep up!!!

I want to bet with your bookie. Vegas never had this game go under 8.5 after the initial line was bet up on Baltimore. If you got -7 last night your bookie is a fool who is WIDE open to getting middled. You could have played -7/+8.5

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 06:34 PM
The vegas line only moved 2 points. But you made the right call. Allen really showed up. I thought the 49er defense was better than that.

Buffalo opened at a 2.5 point fav and the game kicked off with you being able to get them +2 at some books. So it was 4.5 to be exact. That’s massive line movement over the course of the week. Everyone and their brother bet the Niners.

Except me of course!! :glug:

bobblehead
12-08-2020, 06:35 PM
I'm going back to the teaser. Its what I do when I want action and don't like much. I got Baltimore -2.5 and under 52. Wish I had Brandons bookie, could get -1 on the teaser, but that doesn't exist in Vegas and hasn't. Game opened at -8 and never even hit 7.5 much less 7. Sadly I have to book my bets in the real world.

bobblehead
12-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Buffalo opened at a 2.5 point fav and the game kicked off with you being able to get them +2 at some books. So it was 4.5 to be exact. That’s massive line movement over the course of the week. Everyone and there brother bet the Niners.

Except me of course!! :glug:

Opened as 1 point favorite all over Vegas. Seriously, who do you bet with? How does he make any money? The line flipped to SF -1 at kick off. It never came close to the swing you describe. You either have a bookie who is truly a maverick, or ... well, I don't know what the or is.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 06:42 PM
I want to bet with your bookie. Vegas never had this game go under 8.5 after the initial line was bet up on Baltimore. If you got -7 last night your bookie is a fool who is WIDE open to getting middled. You could have played -7/+8.5

I get “Juice Plays”. Saw it at -7 and took it at -6.5 -130. Looked at it again at about 11AM today and it was at -9 and wouldn’t of been able to get it any lower then -7.5 if even tried at -155. Don’t hate the player hate the game.

I’m sitting FLUSH!!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 06:51 PM
I'm going back to the teaser. Its what I do when I want action and don't like much. I got Baltimore -2.5 and under 52. Wish I had Brandons bookie, could get -1 on the teaser, but that doesn't exist in Vegas and hasn't. Game opened at -8 and never even hit 7.5 much less 7. Sadly I have to book my bets in the real world.

Last time I checked I’m here in the real world and I’m certainly making mid to high level bets! I’ll actually be in Vegas on Friday to finish up some of my Future in plays to get ready for playoffs.

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 06:54 PM
I gave you a Smashy ML ticket with Bills and you could of hit the 1st and 2nd Half as I posted in game too.

Ravens are covering the 6.5 but their covering the Fucken 9 tonight too!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Opened as 1 point favorite all over Vegas. Seriously, who do you bet with? How does he make any money? The line flipped to SF -1 at kick off. It never came close to the swing you describe. You either have a bookie who is truly a maverick, or ... well, I don't know what the or is.

There are places you can go where you can buy points and pick whatever line you want. Fuck Vegas!

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Anyone care for a halftime update or guidance?

As predicted Dallas’s face is getting kicked in on defense. Someone will have to remove the tread marks from their faces in the locker room. Dallas has had just about everything go their way and they are down 7. They got the turnover and the big special teams play etc.

Time to maximize value and profits!!!!!

Baltimore -3 @ -110. 2nd Half. Now I’m rolling with everyone in the “Real World” too!!!! LOL!!!

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 10:04 PM
Another “Blow Out Winner”. 1st half winner -6, 2nd half winner -3, Game Winner at “Whatever You had it at”

That’s how you go 3-0 in one game and 6-0 in two games!!!!!

Easy Cover in “Bird Land”

https://youtu.be/741lhaN2K8E

GB-Brandon
12-08-2020, 11:47 PM

Here is your “Opening Line” on December 3rd.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2020/12/03/nfl-week-13-odds-betting-lines-buffalo-bills-san-francisco-49ers/

smuggler
12-09-2020, 05:31 AM
My Cowboys bet was... not successful. To be fair, this is the first time the Ravens have looked like the 2019 iteration here in 2020. Ah well, I'm still well up on the season.

RashanGary
12-09-2020, 09:25 AM
My Cowboys bet was... not successful. To be fair, this is the first time the Ravens have looked like the 2019 iteration here in 2020. Ah well, I'm still well up on the season.

I win some and lose some too. Still up as well. If the giants win the east, I got in at +1700 and I’ll be in good shape. If Rodgers win the MVP I’ll have tripled my money this year assuming I don’t do any reckless shit down the stretch here

GB-Brandon
12-09-2020, 10:30 AM
“SmokeShow” @ #Rigged!!!!

https://youtu.be/d7vMEP08g9Q

Upnorth
12-09-2020, 10:51 AM
I win some and lose some too. Still up as well. If the giants win the east, I got in at +1700 and I’ll be in good shape. If Rodgers win the MVP I’ll have tripled my money this year assuming I don’t do any reckless shit down the stretch here

You have a good chance for the Giants imo. They look like the best team in that division. I don't see Dallas orphilly putting up mich of a fight. Washington is interesting as I have always thought Smith is a great system qb. If they can match the system to him they might make some noise.

RashanGary
12-09-2020, 10:59 AM
It's cool that we have a few break even to winning sports bettors here. It's not as easy as people think to win. Some of my very best bets go hard against the grain. I mean, I don't do it all of the time but when media and momentum are swinging super hard, my conspiracy radar goes up and I bet on the game being rigged and win quite often that way.

I'm clearly not as good as some of you guys at hunting value, but I have intuition for conspiracies so I lean into that sometimes and it keeps me in the black even though I slack in other areas.

RashanGary
12-09-2020, 11:08 AM
My best bet last year was chiefs winning AFC at +650 right at the end of the mahommes injury. I also had ravens at +1000 or 900 last year early in week 2. I was blown away by Lamar. I also had SF last year after week 2 to win NFC at +1000.

This year it was giants to win the east and I got in at the end of their losing streak. I'm a giants fan. Danny dimes is real IMHO, so is the rare 320 DT, the LT and that corner. They have a bunch of good young pieces and new coaches. I knew it would take time, but looking at the division, at +1700 I loved that bet.

I made one other crazy one, I got in on the Vikings to win the SB. I knew they'd come on as those young defenders got their shit together. I thought hunter and yannick would eventually be healthy together. Hunter made it a bad bet with his season ender, but I like the reasoning and the huge odds on the bet.

I typically have about a break even season with the week to week stuff. I hit on enough conspiracy bets to pay for my long odds bets. And then I hit enough long odds ones to feel good about my last couple seasons.

My Gf questions my gambling but I tell her I can't stop when I'm doubling and tripling my money. My roll is growing and I still chase the dream that it will be big enough one day to supplement my income.

I learn every year from you guys and just trying to keep an open mind to things like rigging and conspiracies.

GB-Brandon
12-09-2020, 01:07 PM
My best bet last year was chiefs winning AFC at +650 right at the end of the mahommes injury. I also had ravens at +1000 or 900 last year early in week 2. I was blown away by Lamar. I also had SF last year after week 2 to win NFC at +1000.

This year it was giants to win the east and I got in at the end of their losing streak. I'm a giants fan. Danny dimes is real IMHO, so is the rare 320 DT, the LT and that corner. They have a bunch of good young pieces and new coaches. I knew it would take time, but looking at the division, at +1700 I loved that bet.

I made one other crazy one, I got in on the Vikings to win the SB. I knew they'd come on as those young defenders got their shit together. I thought hunter and yannick would eventually be healthy together. Hunter made it a bad bet with his season ender, but I like the reasoning and the huge odds on the bet.

I typically have about a break even season with the week to week stuff. I hit on enough conspiracy bets to pay for my long odds bets. And then I hit enough long odds ones to feel good about my last couple seasons.

My Gf questions my gambling but I tell her I can't stop when I'm doubling and tripling my money. My roll is growing and I still chase the dream that it will be big enough one day to supplement my income.

I learn every year from you guys and just trying to keep an open mind to things like rigging and conspiracies.

Yeah, they question it until you start showing them wins and wins and the $ and the vacations and extra things etc etc and then they start to expect it. LOL!!

It absolutely can be a second source of income. Its no more rigged then the stock market or anything else. It takes time. Gotta earn it just like anything else. There are many strategies and formulas but the best way is to master one and stay in your lane.

Along with “Chasing Value” as I say money management is equally important. If you can break even while your learning your doing amazing. I would say the two things most people struggle with the most is mentally handling the losses and managing the money according to their bets.

There is obviously a long list of other things to avoid that you learn and discipline yourself over time.

RashanGary
12-09-2020, 01:59 PM
I never bet more than 20% of my roll in a given week. My long odds bets are usually like 2-5% and my larger, safer bets are in the 20% range.

I always do better when I slow down and bet a little less. As soon as I lose a couple, I slow down and wait for the great bets. I usually climb out and end up higher than ever before but I'm bound to get cocky and slip.

My bank roll discipline gives me a chance but I still fight against impulse and overconfidence like you and bobble clearly do too. If there ever was a band of know it all's, it's us three. But, to our credit and yours too even lately, you don't dig in like a dip shit. You're fine to move on even if you're not perfectly right on everything you say.

GB-Brandon
12-09-2020, 03:16 PM
I never bet more than 20% of my roll in a given week. My long odds bets are usually like 2-5% and my larger, safer bets are in the 20% range.

I always do better when I slow down and bet a little less. As soon as I lose a couple, I slow down and wait for the great bets. I usually climb out and end up higher than ever before but I'm bound to get cocky and slip.

My bank roll discipline gives me a chance but I still fight against impulse and overconfidence like you and bobble clearly do too. If there ever was a band of know it all's, it's us three. But, to our credit and yours too even lately, you don't dig in like a dip shit. You're fine to move on even if you're not perfectly right on everything you say.

Well that’s just it. I’ve lived in Vegas and such and I’ve seen guys that can pick games and winners but they were always broke and couldn’t manage the $ and they just keep going and going with the compulsive side which always leads to the destructive side. They basically box themselves in where they can’t win mid to long term and it’s just a disaster waiting to happen. The compulsive demon has to be managed and checked at all times. With time it just becomes a trained behavior. In fact betting more games isn’t a great idea in general when your getting started especially. I’m more cautious during the weekday games as there isn’t as much action to choose from. I’ll go lighter but the two I went on about this week i just really really liked. They had all the components I look for to take a bigger swing.

With college basketball now it opens things up quite a bit though. I’m still going through my grading process with that as the season has just started.

RashanGary
12-11-2020, 06:07 PM
I don't have multiple book options like some of you guys, but I got the eagles +7 at even money this week. I like how their DL matches up against taysom Hill at QB. Would love a straight loss by NO because they still have the chiefs! I can't make that bet even tho the ml is nice at +300

smuggler
12-11-2020, 07:01 PM
+300 ML isn't that hot for the Iggles game, the way they're currently playing. The Saints defense is damn good.

RashanGary
12-11-2020, 07:10 PM
Taysom hill at QB vs the best DL is a horrible matchup for NO. And a QB like Hurts is a great equalizer for a top defense. He can luck into 20 yard first down runs on the regular. It's a sneaky had game for the Saints.

RashanGary
12-11-2020, 07:12 PM
As a downside to week 14, Alex Kemp, known mafia ref and game rigger (known by me) is refereeing the Packers Lions. Anything could happen because when the refs are with you, no one can be against you.

GB-Brandon
12-11-2020, 07:37 PM
I won’t be doing that but play it if your feeling it. I’m busy tonight on the last leg of a parlay ticket in a big Mountain West Showdown with Nevada ML. Game is moved here to Las Vegas. Should be a great game and has worked out perfectly. I love it when a plan comes together!!!!

https://youtu.be/YayGjoauSdE

GB-Brandon
12-12-2020, 11:33 AM
Saturday should be a huge success!!

Bet Details:
113 Wake Forest (+115) (NCAA FB)
143 Auburn (-245) (NCAA FB)
420 Miami Florida (-150) (NCAA FB)
423 Minnesota U +10½ (-110) (NCAA FB)

Still working on Sundays action. As posted in Packer/Lions thread I’m completely off the Packer game for several reasons.

bobblehead
12-12-2020, 12:49 PM
wow, this thread got more interest than I hoped even. Brandon, nice call on Baltimore. I hit the teaser by 1 point on the under. Puts me at 1-1 in this thread. You got hosed same as me by Pitt not showing up at all.

I don't really watch enough college FB to bet. Who does everyone love in the NFL tomorrow? I feel dirty for saying it, but I like the Bears. I should have posted Rams, I liked them a lot in that game. I bet it from the LV airport. Now I'm in Wisconsin so I'm out of action for this weekend with no book available to me. In addition to the bears I'm liking the Chargers and Redskins. Again, won't have any real action this weekend, but a round robin ML parlay with those 3 would probably be my action. 3 dogs, 2 at home playing out of conference.

bobblehead
12-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Next year we should run a contest. $1000 bankroll. We use vegasinsider westgate line. Something like that. It would be fun. Trash talking would probably know no bounds. If you beat me you could even call me clown shoes. Justin would just swear at all of us.

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 01:00 PM
Next year we should run a contest. $1000 bankroll. We use vegasinsider westgate line. Something like that. It would be fun. Trash talking would probably know no bounds. If you beat me you could even call me clown shoes. Justin would just swear at all of us.

I'll win for sure!!!!!

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 01:01 PM
I don't want you bastards stealing my bets tho :lol:

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 01:34 PM
We can pit my game rigging theory against the smart guys!

GB-Brandon
12-12-2020, 04:15 PM
I got a lot of shit going here. Leaning Iowa and USC.

Everything tomorrow for me revolves around Colts ML. That’s my power game I need it to happen to “Ching Ching”

GB-Brandon
12-12-2020, 04:35 PM
The Raiders are a Fucken Tease!! Then clean the floors up with the Bills on Monday Night!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-12-2020, 04:43 PM
Someone needs to tell Graham Mertz to pull his head out of his ass and come back down to earth. Walks around like he is some big Heisman candidate and the guy is playing like complete trash for weeks now. It’s pathetic!! Bench his ass!!

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 05:45 PM
Hey bobble, do you ever get the feeling Brandon posts all these bets after the fact and isn't winning like he says?

It takes everything I have to double up in a year and this dude makes it sound like he's doubling every week.

bobblehead
12-12-2020, 07:48 PM
Well.....he does get lines that I never see.

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Well.....he does get lines that I never see.

He posts some bets before hand and they're always ridiculous value. And then on Sunday he'll come in with some parlays he put together with like two college upsets that already happened tied to a noon game that's already been played, tied to an easy money line bet that hasn't finished yet. And then he's like, yeah, if buffalo beats the jets today, my 5 part parlay falls in my lap. Good week. But that's in game day threads so you'd have to be there to see that.

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 09:32 PM
So the layers of his fraudulent bet posturing seem to be many

RashanGary
12-12-2020, 09:38 PM
I have my one bookie but next year I do plan to have a second one open so I can get a little better value. There are times where my place is just a little off from some of the others and I want at least two options

GB-Brandon
12-12-2020, 10:29 PM
Hey bobble, do you ever get the feeling Brandon posts all these bets after the fact and isn't winning like he says?

It takes everything I have to double up in a year and this dude makes it sound like he's doubling every week.

Kind of like this you FUKEN JACKASS!!!!!!!

Bet Details:
WON: 386 Iowa (+110) (NCAA FB) Score: 28-7
WON: 437 USC (-167) (NCAA FB) Score: 43-38
167 Colts (-160) (NFL)

Which I posted of each Fucken one!!!! I went 4-2 today and I’m not Fucken happy about it!!! I strive for perfection and take this shit very seriously. I’m not a $50 dollar better. This is a lifestyle for me. Also, I’m not in the business of selling picks or any Fucken service. I don’t Fucken need too!!!!!!!!! I Fucken WIN Bitch and I Grind it out and WIN!!!! I post some shit to try and help some people so I don’t need to post shiit!!! You can’t get my lines then that’s your Fucken problem!!

https://youtu.be/J55xnFE0Ibo

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 01:26 AM
I really shouldn’t have to post anymore lines. They don’t matter anyways. 80 percent of the time I use the $ line. I look for value plays that don’t cost much or have + value.

bobblehead
12-13-2020, 06:57 AM
I have accounts with station casinos and william hill. Often times Station makes you pay the extra 1/2 point to be the favorite and i bet a lot of dogs. Mostly though, Vegas lines are never more than a 1/2 point different as it exposes them to getting posted or middled. And yes, Brandon does a lot of what you say. He has some ugly losses anyway. He tried to parlay an easy ML with Pittsburg and got burned. Experienced bettors don't use that technique as the added value rarely pays off (if you actually bet before the game is played).

bobblehead
12-13-2020, 07:12 AM
Kind of like this you FUKEN JACKASS!!!!!!!

Bet Details:
WON: 386 Iowa (+110) (NCAA FB) Score: 28-7
WON: 437 USC (-167) (NCAA FB) Score: 43-38
167 Colts (-160) (NFL)

Which I posted of each Fucken one!!!! I went 4-2 today and I’m not Fucken happy about it!!! I strive for perfection and take this shit very seriously. I’m not a $50 dollar better. This is a lifestyle for me. Also, I’m not in the business of selling picks or any Fucken service. I don’t Fucken need too!!!!!!!!! I Fucken WIN Bitch and I Grind it out and WIN!!!! I post some shit to try and help some people so I don’t need to post shiit!!! You can’t get my lines then that’s your Fucken problem!!

https://youtu.be/J55xnFE0Ibo

I think I saw you post NV ML(L), MN(W), Auburn ML (W), WF (L), Miami ML (L) yesterday. Thats 2-3 by my count. And you paid ML vig on 2 losses. I don't see where you posted anything about Iowa or USC until the game was over....sort of like JH said.

Anyway I didn't start this thread to gloat or anything like that. I readily admit I lose money betting sports on the whole. I just enjoy it as a hobby. I bet very small relative to my bankroll/wealth or whatever you want to call it. My bets are 90% $100 or even less. I do make about a dozen bets of $500 to $1000 each year and one of those is usually the Owl.

smuggler
12-13-2020, 08:24 AM
I strive for perfection and take this shit very seriously. I’m not a $50 dollar better. This is a lifestyle for me.

Some of us bet to make games a little more interesting, or just play fantasy to do the same. Some of us have actual problems with gambling. Sounds like you fall into the second category. I'm sitting up 900% on my initial risk since the start of the season myself. I kind of doubt someone with your limitations can boast that.

RashanGary
12-13-2020, 10:18 AM
Some of us bet to make games a little more interesting, or just play fantasy to do the same. Some of us have actual problems with gambling. Sounds like you fall into the second category. I'm sitting up 900% on my initial risk since the start of the season myself. I kind of doubt someone with your limitations can boast that.

WOW, nice year man!

I play with small amounts of money and haven't deposited in two years because I stay up. I do it more to test theories that it's rigged than to make money. But I'm happy that I stay up and would certainly stop if I had to keep making deposits every year or week.

I would love a challenge next year using bobbles book keeper. We would all learn from each other for sure. I have my hunches or whatever and they're serving me fairly well, but I would love to get extra edges that I don't have to get the hard way

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 12:03 PM
Giants ML
Bears ML
Packers ML
Colts ML
Chiefs ML

All the way around!!!

bobblehead
12-13-2020, 12:59 PM
WOW, nice year man!

I play with small amounts of money and haven't deposited in two years because I stay up. I do it more to test theories that it's rigged than to make money. But I'm happy that I stay up and would certainly stop if I had to keep making deposits every year or week.

I would love a challenge next year using bobbles book keeper. We would all learn from each other for sure. I have my hunches or whatever and they're serving me fairly well, but I would love to get extra edges that I don't have to get the hard way

CBS has a setting in the fantasy sites to run a pick 5. I'm in one. Basically you pick 5 games against the spread that CBS posts on tuesday each week. Picks due by 930am sunday. I would pay the $100 site fee next season if i could get 10 rats interested enough to put picks in each week. We could make a trophy or something silly for the winner/s. It would be for fun and bragging rights which is much more important than money anyway.

edit: added bonus is all picks are revealed ONLY after that game starts. So no one sees any one else's picks until theirs are locked in.

bobblehead
12-13-2020, 01:02 PM
Giants ML
Bears ML
Packers ML
Colts ML
Chiefs ML

All the way around!!!

There is very little value on chiefs or packers ML....but I guess you probably got them both at +120

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 01:12 PM
I packed them into parlays. In Vegas so had to represent the Pack!!

My load up games at

ML Bills ML -125

ML Colts - 127

Gonna take a swing at Skins too at ML +135

Hit Bears and Giants somewhat.

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 01:38 PM
I’ve scratched the Skins. Pivoted on Kansas City on a Power Move second Half ML -220 with Bills ML -135

It’s all about the “Pivot”

RashanGary
12-13-2020, 01:51 PM
CBS has a setting in the fantasy sites to run a pick 5. I'm in one. Basically you pick 5 games against the spread that CBS posts on tuesday each week. Picks due by 930am sunday. I would pay the $100 site fee next season if i could get 10 rats interested enough to put picks in each week. We could make a trophy or something silly for the winner/s. It would be for fun and bragging rights which is much more important than money anyway.

edit: added bonus is all picks are revealed ONLY after that game starts. So no one sees any one else's picks until theirs are locked in.

I'm down if others get in. Sometimes go though life events that throw me off being consistent, but I'm down for sure. A running gambler thread definitely keeps me motivated too. The shit talk and having people see the conspiracy shit I notice keeps me motivated.

smuggler
12-13-2020, 03:42 PM
WOW, nice year man!

I'm more in your class of bettor. I started this year with $50, so I'm happy but by no means making big headway.

Bobblehead, I would definitely participate.

RashanGary
12-13-2020, 04:49 PM
I'm getting better. I was scared because I made a huge ml bet on the seagawks today. I felt like.the odds of that one being rigged was way down. I don't know if I'm gonna do that anymore even though I got away with it. One rigged game and I'm done. Or starting from the bottom anyway.

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 05:40 PM
It’s so fun cashing tickets at the Red Rock!!!!!

After the Bills game will be all out party time for the rest of the week Brandon Style!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 05:49 PM
This is where “All Bets are Covered” and now I’m fully leveraged against the book. This is where I rip the Fucken face of the book and that is what “I LOVE TO DO”.

https://youtu.be/xmZ5lu3i2ag

bobblehead
12-13-2020, 06:50 PM
wow, this thread got more interest than I hoped even. Brandon, nice call on Baltimore. I hit the teaser by 1 point on the under. Puts me at 1-1 in this thread. You got hosed same as me by Pitt not showing up at all.

I don't really watch enough college FB to bet. Who does everyone love in the NFL tomorrow? I feel dirty for saying it, but I like the Bears. I should have posted Rams, I liked them a lot in that game. I bet it from the LV airport. Now I'm in Wisconsin so I'm out of action for this weekend with no book available to me. In addition to the bears I'm liking the Chargers and Redskins. Again, won't have any real action this weekend, but a round robin ML parlay with those 3 would probably be my action. 3 dogs, 2 at home playing out of conference.

How bout them apples JH. 3 ML dogs all hitting and I even told you about it BEFORE the games were played. No need to tell you about the pivot when they were over!!!

RashanGary
12-13-2020, 06:56 PM
How bout them apples JH. 3 ML dogs all hitting and I even told you about it BEFORE the games were played. No need to tell you about the pivot when they were over!!!

Yeah, nice! I made a big bet on the ml seahawks over jets. Just wanted to sneak a little bit. And an average sized bet on eagles with 7 (got in early and better spread became available)

Also, my rosters for MVP bet just got way better

RashanGary
12-13-2020, 06:58 PM
I don't have multiple book options like some of you guys, but I got the eagles +7 at even money this week. I like how their DL matches up against taysom Hill at QB. Would love a straight loss by NO because they still have the chiefs! I can't make that bet even tho the ml is nice at +300

I got this. Somewhere I said I had Seattle on basically the rest of my roll do the ml too but I'm too lazy to dig. But I had mine this week too.

GB-Brandon
12-13-2020, 10:22 PM
Sorry, but people aren’t paying me thousands of dollars on here to give A+ service. I gave you ML winners at 7-1. Absolutely crushed it. Some had more value then others but I’ve been signaling Clots and Bills in several posts to load up. If you can’t “Pivot” etc etc and package in other games to increase value it’s not my job to teach you. I ripped the Fucken face of this Book. Time to Check out!!!

https://youtu.be/-cH_-rgeOxM

RashanGary
12-13-2020, 10:55 PM
Good week Brandon. I see what you're doing. I'm more sketched by rigged games so I pick my spots a little more. But props man. You had a great week and it's noted.

smuggler
12-13-2020, 11:34 PM
Giants ML
Bears ML
Packers ML
Colts ML
Chiefs ML

All the way around!!!

Was this a parley? Gigantes fucked you.

GB-Brandon
12-14-2020, 01:51 AM
Was this a parley? Gigantes fucked you.

Those were the games I liked and I was sharing them. . I fucked up on the Giants game and let some “outside noise” affect my decision on it. Happens sometimes. But no I did not parlay the whole thing.

I had Giants Bears and Chiefs on one Ticket and Colts and Packers on another. Used the Packers to get basically a little better then even money with Colts ML. All ML

When I saw the Giants weren’t getting it done I pivoted and took The Chiefs on a 2nd half money line at I believe -220 with the Colts ML to mitigate loses and turn it into a winner. I also had the Colts on couple other tickets as the final leg of a parlay. It’s was the “pressure point” game. I had to win that game!!!

Then I picked everything else up I could on the floor with the Bills!!!

Tomorrow I’ll be taking a small to medium swing with Browns ML.

bobblehead
12-14-2020, 11:12 AM
I got this. Somewhere I said I had Seattle on basically the rest of my roll do the ml too but I'm too lazy to dig. But I had mine this week too.

Great look ahead game call on the Saints.

bobblehead
12-14-2020, 11:20 AM
Sorry, but people aren’t paying me thousands of dollars on here to give A+ service. I gave you ML winners at 7-1. Absolutely crushed it. Some had more value then others but I’ve been signaling Clots and Bills in several posts to load up. If you can’t “Pivot” etc etc and package in other games to increase value it’s not my job to teach you. I ripped the Fucken face of this Book. Time to Check out!!!

https://youtu.be/-cH_-rgeOxM

I started this thread as discussion of betting, not for you to come in and boast about your awesomeness. You also gave us pittsburg at -300 and lost. You gave us a 2-3 college day while losing on 2 ML plays paying aggressive vig. Its a good thing you arent charging thousands for this "service" you are providing us. I wonder what you are like in real life. You seem to have an aggrandized view of yourself. You must work or live in a way where you don't feel you are given credit for your awesomeness, so you come here, tell us about how much money you make on stocks and betting, and predict doom for the packers due to no offensive weapons. (we have the top scoring offense in the NFL by the way). The only predictions you have actually made out loud ahead of time have been wrong. The bets you have actually posted BEFORE games are losing money.

Give the self promotion a break tupac, and just analyze some games and participate in the discussion. If you can't do that, get out of the thread, cuz I didn't make the thread for you to tell us how great you are after the fact. Now go back to your moms basement (cuz you ain't in vegas right now) and tell me again how our lack of WR talent will cost this team a winning season. Tell me how Philadelphia, Dallas and TB are serious contenders. Lets revisit that prediction should we?

GB-Brandon
12-14-2020, 12:39 PM
I started this thread as discussion of betting, not for you to come in and boast about your awesomeness. You also gave us pittsburg at -300 and lost. You gave us a 2-3 college day while losing on 2 ML plays paying aggressive vig. Its a good thing you arent charging thousands for this "service" you are providing us. I wonder what you are like in real life. You seem to have an aggrandized view of yourself. You must work or live in a way where you don't feel you are given credit for your awesomeness, so you come here, tell us about how much money you make on stocks and betting, and predict doom for the packers due to no offensive weapons. (we have the top scoring offense in the NFL by the way). The only predictions you have actually made out loud ahead of time have been wrong. The bets you have actually posted BEFORE games are losing money.

Give the self promotion a break tupac, and just analyze some games and participate in the discussion. If you can't do that, get out of the thread, cuz I didn't make the thread for you to tell us how great you are after the fact. Now go back to your moms basement (cuz you ain't in vegas right now) and tell me again how our lack of WR talent will cost this team a winning season. Tell me how Philadelphia, Dallas and TB are serious contenders. Lets revisit that prediction should we?

I don’t even know how to respond to this. It’s obviously not helping anybody from posting my picks so it just isn’t worth my time. Give people mounds of winners and they pull up some game or two you lost. Lol. It’s so typical. I do have other people I communicate with this stuff and other things. I work tirelessly at this and with other people that I have relationships with that do count on me so I just don’t have the time to walk everyone through an NFL betting Sunday or College Football Saturday for the sake of charity. Not sure that makes me a terrible person. This is how I roll and I really don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I’m very comfortable with who I am and blocking out all the noise.

So I’ll take my Browns ML and my college basketball play(Which I’m not giving) and I’m done posting any further picks because you had to run your big Fucken mouth!! How about that!!

bobblehead
12-14-2020, 01:20 PM
I don’t even know how to respond to this. It’s obviously not helping anybody from posting my picks so it just isn’t worth my time. Give people mounds of winners and they pull up some game or two you lost. Lol. It’s so typical. I do have other people I communicate with this stuff and other things. I work tirelessly at this and with other people that I have relationships with that do count on me so I just don’t have the time to walk everyone through an NFL betting Sunday or College Football Saturday for the sake of charity. Not sure that makes me a terrible person. This is how I roll and I really don’t give a fuck what people think of me. I’m very comfortable with who I am and blocking out all the noise.

So I’ll take my Browns ML and my college basketball play(Which I’m not giving) and I’m done posting any further picks because you had to run your big Fucken mouth!! How about that!!

Look, its really simple. We want to discuss. I like Cleveland tonight and the under. I think a home team in division laying points is always juicy. I think Cleveland is also about equal in talent to Baltimore. I like the under in a game played at night in the cold. that's a simple quick analysis. I'm not selling a lock of the week. I'm not claiming to be a guru. I started this thread to discuss what we like and why. If you don't want to "waste your time" thats fine. Its entertainment. I didn't start the thread to brag/boast/claim all i do is win win win. Post winners. awesome, if you build a track record I would actually bet your plays. Post enough winners I'll buy you multiple beers in some Bar in GB sometime. But in honesty you haven't even posted a winning record based on things you posted ahead of game time, but then you crow about crushing the books. Its boring.

In so much as you are a like minded football junkie I want to discuss betting and lines with you. My goal isn't to mock you if you are wrong. But when you post some of the aggrandizing crap that is annoying I'm going to mock you.

So, I ask you...humbly. What do you like tonight and why? Are you betting it or just theorizing? Its for fun. If you are really such a serious sports betting person that this is below you, no problem. If you really are a guy who wins a mountain of cash on sports betting, cool. Post some pics. Make me buy you a bunch of beers sometime.

Now, I called a friend cuz i'm a junkie. I got action for all of $120 to win 100 on a teaser. Cleveland +9 and under 51.5

smuggler
12-14-2020, 10:46 PM
That safety at the end of the Browns-Ravens game was fucking BRUTAL.

Joemailman
12-14-2020, 10:54 PM
All I know is I need about 20 points from Kareem Hunt to win in my fantasy league and got about 30. :glug:

smuggler
12-14-2020, 10:55 PM
Hell yeah

bobblehead
12-16-2020, 08:36 AM
All I know is I need about 20 points from Kareem Hunt to win in my fantasy league and got about 30. :glug:

I took 2nd in my league and then put up my 3rd lowest point total all season in the first playoff game. OOOFFF

GB-Brandon
12-17-2020, 01:16 PM
This is where I’m sitting tonight on a “3 Teamer”. The two college basketball games doing all the heavy lifting for me to get value on the Raiders tonight. This, if you haven’t noticed yet is my main strategy in getting value.

Bet Details:
302 Raiders (-180) (NFL)
WON: 693 Duke (-185) (NCAA Men) Score: 75-65
WON: 663 Pittsburgh PK Buy 1½ (-140) (NCAA Men) Score: 70-55

Just need a Raiders win tonight which I feel pretty good about.

bobblehead
12-18-2020, 10:08 AM
This is where I’m sitting tonight on a “3 Teamer”. The two college basketball games doing all the heavy lifting for me to get value on the Raiders tonight. This, if you haven’t noticed yet is my main strategy in getting value.

Bet Details:
302 Raiders (-180) (NFL)
WON: 693 Duke (-185) (NCAA Men) Score: 75-65
WON: 663 Pittsburgh PK Buy 1½ (-140) (NCAA Men) Score: 70-55

Just need a Raiders win tonight which I feel pretty good about.

You really don't learn. And then the only game you actually post about BEFORE the game is played....a -180 favorite loses. Oh well, here goes.

I like 2 games this week. Miami and Washington. Miami is playing pretty solid ball, both sides. N.E. is as out of sorts as a Belicheck team gets. The line is getting a sort of "historical" bump. The truth is that right now, Miami is a better team playing at home. They should be laying 6, not 2. Washington is peaking at the right time. That young defense can get after the QB and contrary to popular belief, Russel isn't at his best when running for his life. For every great play he makes, he makes a forgettable one. Alex Smith is ball controlling and game managing the way Riverboat Ron likes. However, I won't bet this game until right before the game as we may end up with Dwayne Haskins starting at QB for the football team in which case all bets are off.

A smaller play I like is the Chefs. They have beaten several good team whereas the Saints haven't really beaten anyone. The defense has been stout, but that is negated by the fact no one has stopped Maholmes. So then it becomes can the saints score enough to cover +3? I doubt it.

So 3 plays, one at half the bet:

Washington +6 (if Smith plays)
Miami -2
Half unit K.C. -3

I expect to win money with that outlay sunday.

GB-Brandon
12-18-2020, 12:37 PM
Well I’ve been on the wrong side of two very close NFL games this week with Cleveland and the Raiders no doubt. These things happen. There will be some valleys in this and losses. Money management allows these valleys to be sustainable.

Just so I’m “Posting Before Games Played” which in the case I was posting my pick because I’m pretty sure everyone here only plays football I posted the whole Raiders parlay with the college basketball games already played but oh well. I’m pretty sure none of these games have kicked off yet. I will also be making a big play on USC ML on a straight play as that is my game of the week for heavy duty players!!

Tonight I like

Three team Parlay

USC ML -155
Marshal ML -190
Packers ML (1st Half) -258

This is a nice “Come Back Ticket”

GB-Brandon
12-18-2020, 12:50 PM
San Jose State @ +7 is tremendous value. I will be pumping it in ML into a parlay ticket to juice. I think they win outright against Boise State.

I also believe the Packers cover this week as well -8 but will be buying it down -7 for good measure. Bills ML is Gimmee.

I will also be playing Chiefs, Browns, Dolphins and Colts all on the ML.

Notre Dame +10.5 and Florida +17 will also be games I will be involved in.

Arizona State, UCLA and Air Force are all college ML plays I like.

I don’t have time to list all my Collge basketball plays. Sorry!!!!

bobblehead
12-18-2020, 09:39 PM
That's a lotta action brandon. It's true I don't bet much hoops til the tourny. I paly a lot of in game nba. I like betting first half dogs, 2nd half faves in nba.

Joemailman
12-18-2020, 10:04 PM
Alex Smith out. Haskins starts.

MadtownPacker
12-19-2020, 07:41 AM
Why don’t you fuckers pick all this weekends NFL winners heads up. See who come out better. You can both PM them to me and I will post together so there is no copying picks.

bobblehead
12-19-2020, 08:51 AM
Why don’t you fuckers pick all this weekends NFL winners heads up. See who come out better. You can both PM them to me and I will post together so there is no copying picks.

I didn't do this thread for bragging rights. As I said, I might splurge for the whopping $100 cbs charges to run a pick 5 next year. That can be for bragging rights. I was hoping for discussion of games and the WHY behind the bets. Like Miami vs. N.E. I think Miami is playing good ball. They have been much better this season. Even though Belicheat has a great record vs. rookie QBs he is just short on talent this year. 4 starters sat out the season. Patriots have been all over the map this season. They play great at times and then lay down. They beat Miami in week 1, and that plays into this. Flores is going to have Miami playing its best game. End of the day, Miami has a better roster right now. Better home team laying 2 in a division game. I just see Flores pulling out all the stops to beat the man and get this young team into the playoffs.

Now, I might be wrong. I admit I don't win money betting sports. I like to play games on odd nights just to have action. Maybe if I took it really serious and bet a lot more on games I like I could be a net winner, but its not worth the risk to me. What I really wanted was junkies like me to break down the Sunday night, Monday and Thursday games so maybe I would see something I like and get better action. Hell, Maybe I'll play San Jose +7 today like Brandon said just to have a little juice on the game.

We can brag next season if someone reminds me and I can get 10 rats involved. Cbs is a good system. Nobody sees each others picks until that game kicks off. Its good clean fun.

GB-Brandon
12-19-2020, 11:16 PM
I didn't do this thread for bragging rights. As I said, I might splurge for the whopping $100 cbs charges to run a pick 5 next year. That can be for bragging rights. I was hoping for discussion of games and the WHY behind the bets. Like Miami vs. N.E. I think Miami is playing good ball. They have been much better this season. Even though Belicheat has a great record vs. rookie QBs he is just short on talent this year. 4 starters sat out the season. Patriots have been all over the map this season. They play great at times and then lay down. They beat Miami in week 1, and that plays into this. Flores is going to have Miami playing its best game. End of the day, Miami has a better roster right now. Better home team laying 2 in a division game. I just see Flores pulling out all the stops to beat the man and get this young team into the playoffs.

Now, I might be wrong. I admit I don't win money betting sports. I like to play games on odd nights just to have action. Maybe if I took it really serious and bet a lot more on games I like I could be a net winner, but its not worth the risk to me. What I really wanted was junkies like me to break down the Sunday night, Monday and Thursday games so maybe I would see something I like and get better action. Hell, Maybe I'll play San Jose +7 today like Brandon said just to have a little juice on the game.

We can brag next season if someone reminds me and I can get 10 rats involved. Cbs is a good system. Nobody sees each others picks until that game kicks off. Its good clean fun.

San Jose delivered on the ML!!

GB-Brandon
12-19-2020, 11:35 PM
What I got tomorrow is a 4 teamer with

Dolphins ML - I like how Tua is playing and Devante Parker is coming back and playing tomorrow. I also made a mid straight bet on them ML.
Browns ML- Browns can run the ball on anyone and score and I’m not getting tricked on the Giants again. G-Men will play hard but won’t be enough.
Colts ML- Houston doesn’t have much left. This should be easy.
Chiefs ML- This one is easy for me too. Mahommes vs whoever the Saints play at QB is “W”

value play on a “Two Teamer” with

WFT ML and Browns ML. Seattle has to go all the way across the country. They historically have problems with dominant defensive fronts.
I’m feeling this one. I think it’s going to be close and the WFT will have a chance to win at end of the game. The Seahawks defense can’t be trusted. I should of probably took the points but I went for it and the $.

GB-Brandon
12-19-2020, 11:42 PM
If my “4 teamer” somehow falls apart I will maneuver accordingly. I usually shrink it down or pivot with 2nd half bets of games I have a good feel on to re-start.

GB-Brandon
12-20-2020, 12:01 AM
San Jose delivered on the ML!!

But that’s really what I do. I find a game that they make a mistake handicapping on that I can get for +200 or better and I use it to juice as many 2-3(depending how much I’m wagering) teamer tickets as I can. You can usually find 1 or 2 of them every week between college basketball and football and even NFL sometimes. They just have to many games to handicap. I look for mistakes. That’s really what I do.

GB-Brandon
12-20-2020, 12:33 AM
I don’t think there is a mistake in the WFT vs Seahawks game as far as the line. It is a situation where I’m looking at a team that historically doesn’t travel well in long distance situations and doesn’t do well against dominant fronts. I believe the Seahawks have some roster issues that the Redskins can expose so this game for me is more of a matchup issue and I am also going a little off script. Hopefully it doesn’t get me in trouble. It is more of a flyer if anything. The “Under” I believe would also be a solid play in this game but I don’t usually play “totals”.

GB-Brandon
12-20-2020, 10:02 PM
Ahhhh, What the hell!!!

https://youtu.be/2hjbRaP6Fk4

GB-Brandon
12-23-2020, 03:48 PM
“Heavy Sunday”

Bet Details:
475 Rams (-103) (NFL)
480 Packers (-175) (NFL

https://youtu.be/rMWOTFwTPGI

bobblehead
12-24-2020, 12:57 PM
No time for anything in depth, but my quick reaction to the lines on sunday are Las Vegas ML as home dogs. Miami is tough, but bound to have a road let down after beating arch rival patriots. I also like the now under rated WFT and under in that game as well. I'll probably get a bit more in depth later.

Oh...also agree with Rams on the ML. Plus a nickel in vegas. Better team in a big game. Homefield matters, but not as much with empty stands and close geography.

Airin' Rodgers
12-24-2020, 01:08 PM
No time for anything in depth, but my quick reaction to the lines on sunday are Las Vegas ML as home dogs. Miami is tough, but bound to have a road let down after beating arch rival patriots. I also like the now under rated WFT and under in that game as well. I'll probably get a bit more in depth later.

Oh...also agree with Rams on the ML. Plus a nickel in vegas. Better team in a big game. Homefield matters, but not as much with empty stands and close geography.

Any thoughts on the bowl game today? I like Houston to cover the 8 but I'm always a bit hesitant on bowl games.

GB-Brandon
12-24-2020, 01:09 PM
ML Colts is a gift at -1 @ -115. I know people might expect a bounce back from Pittsburgh but they just don’t have it. They won’t be able to run the ball against the Colts. R-Burger is showing age and the offense will be one dimensional again in windy weather. The Pitt defense has just suffered too many injuries and isn’t near elite status right now. Indy will be able to move the ball and get enough points to win!!

Give me the value here and Colts at -1 @ -115 all day long!!!

https://youtu.be/AzbRxXdTcEo

So we “Bleed A little Blue” then “Ram” It” and then “Pack” up all the $”

bobblehead
12-25-2020, 08:04 AM
Any thoughts on the bowl game today? I like Houston to cover the 8 but I'm always a bit hesitant on bowl games.

I generally don't get enough time to watch college ball so I never have a good feel for betting. Some years I manage to watch about half the big 10 games and then I'll bet that conference only, but this year I have watched about 4 total college games.

I did see the final score though and I hope you were hesitant enough to not bet.

bobblehead
12-25-2020, 08:09 AM
ML Colts is a gift at -1 @ -115. I know people might expect a bounce back from Pittsburgh but they just don’t have it. They won’t be able to run the ball against the Colts. R-Burger is showing age and the offense will be one dimensional again in windy weather. The Pitt defense has just suffered too many injuries and isn’t near elite status right now. Indy will be able to move the ball and get enough points to win!!

Give me the value here and Colts at -1 @ -115 all day long!!!

https://youtu.be/AzbRxXdTcEo

So we “Bleed A little Blue” then “Ram” It” and then “Pack” up all the $”

I agree with you on that game, but I hate betting against the wounded animal in a HUGE home game. All my logic says you are correct and Indy should win and cover, but I can't quite pull the trigger on it. As for the Packers, I rarely bet the games. When I do I'm usually backing a division rival getting way too many points against us. Personally I am terrified of this matchup for our Defense and not confident at all. Weird...you being all in on them and me not having confidence here.

I'll be happy enough with a win, don't need any financial interest in the game.

bobblehead
12-25-2020, 08:19 AM

So a bit more in depth. Miami won the huge game against the Pats. Very emotional win for a young team. Now they have to go on the road, short week, and play a Raider team that got a lot of early love, but isn't getting much respect lately. Its a perfect time for a young team to let down and a team that has played solid, but suffered some tough losses to show up. I think it will be a tight game, but I think LV will bring just enough to the table early to win it. Miami is better, but they can't let down and then win late on talent like a really good team can and that is what I expect to happen here. LV builds a lead and holds on late.

Washington is similar to Miami. Peaking at the right time. Rivera is a damn good coach. Washington D is really good. Maybe the best 1/2 edge combo in the game (when sweat and burns were both there at 12 I wanted packers to trade back a bit. I was almost as pissed at the Gary pick as the Love pick). WFT lost a tough game to seattle. They aren't quite there yet, but Carolina would have lost by 20 to us if we had stuck with the run. I think WFT bounces back with an inspired home game as Rivera pushes them to the playoffs. Also, a play on under 44 doesn't look too bad in this game. I see 2 respectable defenses and 2 not so good offenses in a cold game.

GB-Brandon
12-25-2020, 07:06 PM
Today was a very nice start to my “ Christmas Weekend Parlay”

Bet Details:
284 Coastal Carolina (-290) (NCAA FB)
WON: 452 Saints (-325) (NFL) Score: 52-33
WON: 580 Bucks (-450) (NBA) Score: 138-99
WON: 751 Wisconsin -1½ (-110) (NCAA Men) Score: 85-76
475 Rams (-103) (NFL)
480 Packers (-175) (NFL)

I have since hedged Coastal Carolina with Liberty for good measure. Packers and Rams are Locks.

I guess I gotta do it!

https://youtu.be/AEfxe2_O-CI

GB-Brandon
12-25-2020, 07:31 PM
Tomorrow I have Cardinals winning. Bucc’s winning. Dolphins winning. Enter point spreads at your own risk.

Plus an easy college basketball play that I’m holding close to my chest!!!

bobblehead
12-26-2020, 11:13 AM
Tomorrow I have Cardinals winning. Bucc’s winning. Dolphins winning. Enter point spreads at your own risk.

Plus an easy college basketball play that I’m holding close to my chest!!!

We are at severe odds in the NFL. Bucs are laying 12 I think. Absolutely zero value on the ML and laying that wood on the road is suicidal. I've said my piece on Miami. And as for AZ, I actually thing the team you told me the packers couldn't compete with are getting back the most deadly duel threat in the game (Kittles). I could see a str8 upset, but I like +6 more. And again, the value on AZ ML is -260 which is more than I care to lay in a division game. AZ is at home, but SF has been in AZ since they were all but told by the governor you can't actually play or practice in SF.

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 12:24 PM
We are at severe odds in the NFL. Bucs are laying 12 I think. Absolutely zero value on the ML and laying that wood on the road is suicidal. I've said my piece on Miami. And as for AZ, I actually thing the team you told me the packers couldn't compete with are getting back the most deadly duel threat in the game (Kittles). I could see a str8 upset, but I like +6 more. And again, the value on AZ ML is -260 which is more than I care to lay in a division game. AZ is at home, but SF has been in AZ since they were all but told by the governor you can't actually play or practice in SF.

These are all games I’m using to push value in different “Parlays” in my “System” along with Liberty @ +8. And what the hell it’s Christmas so my college basketball game Illinois -240 as well. “Cumulative Value”

https://youtu.be/uVMYFfBo3g8

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 12:38 PM
I will reveal I’m on both sides on Coastal Carolina game in two moving winning rolling tickets. I have it bottle necked at Coastal ML and Liberty +8. Had to hedge. I like the position. Could come out winning on both sides!!!

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 01:01 PM

Bucc’s at -430. Nothing amazing but nice throw in on a parlay to offset negative value elsewhere like MLing Packers. My whole weekend this time around is designed around the Packers winning. That’s the “Pressure Point Game”

I Feel Very Very good about it. It’s Boom or Bust!!!

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 01:13 PM

Arizona has been inconsistent and I would not be completely shocked with a Niner win but Zona is 9-2 against San Fran since 2015!! Cards are still playing for something. Niners defense has been horrible.

Cards ML is the “Safety Zone” for me!! Give me the Bird Gang!!!

https://youtu.be/-dYP5PhCfVY

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 07:06 PM
Man a Miami win would be sweet tonight.

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 10:21 PM
Thats why you bet the ML!!!!!!

#Fitzmagic!!!

GB-Brandon
12-27-2020, 04:19 PM
That Steeler/Colts game was a very ugly rig job. Sometimes you get caught on the wrong side of one. The reffs basically manufactured two TD drives for the Steelers. Flags flying everywhere on receiver slips or tipped passes. When the same things happened to Hilton of course it was a “No Call.” Romo in the booth going along with it like all was normal. For some reason they wanted Pittsburgh to win. I don’t know why!!!!

Any way you look at it this type of stuff is a bad look on the league when they do it and make it so blatant and obvious.

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 11:55 AM
That Steeler/Colts game was a very ugly rig job. Sometimes you get caught on the wrong side of one. The reffs basically manufactured two TD drives for the Steelers. Flags flying everywhere on receiver slips or tipped passes. When the same things happened to Hilton of course it was a “No Call.” Romo in the booth going along with it like all was normal. For some reason they wanted Pittsburgh to win. I don’t know why!!!!

Any way you look at it this type of stuff is a bad look on the league when they do it and make it so blatant and obvious.

They wanted the steelers to win cuz a lot of money was going the other way. If you're managing a labor exploitation herd, the last thing you want is people prospering from gambling. Have to crush gamblers. When you chase value, you are part of the herd and subject to such losses

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 11:56 AM
I just got out of the mental hospital so take any opinion of mine with a grain of salt, but that's harder to do I guess when I'm right too often to ignore

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 01:44 PM
I just got out of the mental hospital so take any opinion of mine with a grain of salt, but that's harder to do I guess when I'm right too often to ignore

Don’t worry RG. I’ve been there a few times myself!!!

RashanGary
01-03-2021, 02:34 PM
I bet on the ravens over Bengals ML. Just figured it was low odds to be rigged.

Rodgers MVP and Giants winning the east boost my year significantly. So I'm still hoping for a couple things to fall my way here

GB-Brandon
01-03-2021, 06:25 PM
I need Washington tonight for this parlay.

Bet Details:
101 WA Football Team (-240) (NFL)
WON: 105 Packers (-220) (NFL) Score: 35-16
WON: 108 Giants (+105) (NFL) Score: 23-19
WON: 110 Browns (-445) (NFL) Score: 24-22

RashanGary
01-03-2021, 08:32 PM
I got in on the giants at +1700, Brandon!

RashanGary
01-03-2021, 08:33 PM
+400 on rodgers a few weeks ago

RashanGary
01-03-2021, 08:52 PM
Left on the dockett I have

Packers winning super bowl at +500
Chiefs and packers in super bowl at +400
Giants in the east +1700
Rodgers MVP +400

Vikings win SB +2000

And that last one, I thought hunter was coming back and I loved the long odds and the defense gelling late

GB-Brandon
01-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Wasn’t pretty!!!

https://youtu.be/gm0mKoifWZs

RashanGary
01-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Brandon, next year look for the Giants in the east early. They have a couple easy cuts and then could add a couple decent free agents on top of the 11th pick. The Giants D is real and so is that young QB and group of up and coming skill guys. They're gonna he hard to beat next year.

Also, the Dolphins look to be much improved. Two first round picks, Tua in his second season and a boat load of covid cash.

I like Lamar as MVP again.

bobblehead
01-05-2021, 11:50 PM
Anyone think the Baltimore line is backward? Baltimore is the epitome of "feast on the least". They have a 5 game win streak against patsies. Tennessee beat them already this season and suddenly the Ravens are a 3.5 point favorite?

Also, I grabbed the Steelers immediately at -4.5. I have both bets individual, and I got Tenn +170 parlayed with Pittsburg -4.5

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 10:12 AM
I have a chance of doubling up this year. I'm about even right now. Rodgers MVP and packers chiefs SB or packers win SB would make me double. About a normal year for me. Up 50% to double up. But I bet far less than most and just bet on rig jobs now.

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Both the refs I have pegged as sure mafia members (kemp and hussey) are in the dance. Shocker. They have the sea hawks and saints. I just don't know which way is the most likely to be rigged. So many ways they could go.

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 10:25 AM
I think I'm done for the year. Too many ways to die right now. So many ways to die

bobblehead
01-06-2021, 11:54 AM
Both the refs I have pegged as sure mafia members (kemp and hussey) are in the dance. Shocker. They have the sea hawks and saints. I just don't know which way is the most likely to be rigged. So many ways they could go.

Can't have Rodgers AND Brees AND Brady advance. Need the young stars to keep the fan base interested. Old guard is well represented, but Wilson will be around much longer. The Rig theory* says bet the seahags.

*My personal moniker for your thesis.

GB-Brandon
01-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I hate to say it but Seahawks are probably my lock as I have a Decent futures play on Rams. I will be hedging Seahawks heavy to help mitigate losses. I will be rolling over Green Bay all the way ML since I started at Tennessee so that’s how I handle that for now.

Will be putting together a weekend parlay ticket later.

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 12:44 PM
Can't have Rodgers AND Brees AND Brady advance. Need the young stars to keep the fan base interested. Old guard is well represented, but Wilson will be around much longer. The Rig theory* says bet the seahags.

*My personal moniker for your thesis.

I think you're right. Might want to inspire the aging gen xers and advance the old guys. It's more than just gambling rigging or ratings. It's also a made audience so subject to herd inspiration and population control.

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 12:45 PM
But I do think russ is safe. The ultimate inspiration to the new generation of mixed babies turned adults from the 90s over sexualization of white women and black men.

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 12:48 PM
You guys gonna win with this rigging stuff. Just keep mind open to styles of rigging and motives. Huge audience, bigger than all Christian churches combined. Definitely some population control. Millennials a bigger segment of population and gen xers the most critical of govt and institutions. Easy to see millennials prevail. Inspire the larger and easier to control population and crush Xers.

RashanGary
01-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Just bet on the hags ML. Safest rig job, setting up a rocky style match vs an older QB with the youth prevailing in this match to inspire mixed millennials.

GB-Brandon
01-06-2021, 06:20 PM
I also have a very great value position as posted awhile ago on “Bills Futures”. All things considered I like my position. I can control the flow if the Packers keep winning either way!!

I just need the Chiefs out and think they will get beat.

GB-Brandon
01-06-2021, 06:23 PM
https://youtu.be/AQY7hivw67Q

GB-Brandon
01-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Make em pay you in Bitcoin Too!!!!

RashanGary
01-07-2021, 02:18 PM
I also have a very great value position as posted awhile ago on “Bills Futures”. All things considered I like my position. I can control the flow if the Packers keep winning either way!!

I just need the Chiefs out and think they will get beat.

Uh oh, chasing the shocking out. Not good. Mahommes/Rodgers is the matchup.

GB-Brandon
01-07-2021, 08:20 PM
Uh oh, chasing the shocking out. Not good. Mahommes/Rodgers is the matchup.

And everyone thought that last year too!!! And how many years was it gonna be Rodgers vs Brady? LOL!!!

RashanGary
01-08-2021, 06:45 AM
The NFL is officiating the Bills into the gamblers darling.

Upnorth
01-08-2021, 08:22 AM
I thought the tinfoil hats were in fyi

RashanGary
01-08-2021, 11:46 AM
I thought the tinfoil hats were in fyi

Here also. I'm sure all the brokeness of the NFL is coincidence like everything else. Baaa baaa

GB-Brandon
01-09-2021, 11:04 AM
https://youtu.be/2ZQScTM7z2c

bobblehead
01-09-2021, 12:20 PM
I'm on the bills train as well. Have been since I researched the "they haven't played anyone" and saw the schedule they actually played

RashanGary
01-09-2021, 12:22 PM
I don't like to bet against filthy phil

MadtownPacker
01-09-2021, 12:43 PM
I thought the tinfoil hats were in fyiIts ok because it is football related delusional disorder with RG.

RashanGary
01-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Filthy Phil 8th all time qb wins. He's pretty good. But buffalo is in it too

RashanGary
01-09-2021, 01:01 PM
Its ok because it is football related delusional disorder with RG.

:lol: or I'm right! :p:

GB-Brandon
02-07-2021, 11:26 AM
Today on The big game I’m maxing out a three team Parlay and pressuring it with Tampa ML along with Tampa straight ML Bet!

It has sucked listening about “Tom Brady” the last two weeks and that’s mainly due too Brian Gute Gutekunst and Matt LaFluer so the whole world can blame them too for having to hear it the last two weeks Non-Stop. I’m taking Tampa in this game because of that narrative and also their defense. They are getting their safeties back. Vea will be 100 percent. AB84 will be a go. Chiefs are without their starting LT and have a suspect defense. I like Tampa is this game.

So Thank You Brian Gutekunst and Matt LaFluer!! Now We get to hear about “Tom Brady” Non-Fucken Stop all off-season Now!!

https://youtu.be/X35bFjOlFUU

Mine as well win some Fucken $ on the +135!!

GB-Brandon
02-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Pound that Shit too!! $$$

Bet Details:
102 Buccaneers (+135) (NFL)
555 Heat (-235) (NBA)
797 Iowa (-155) (NCAA Men)

RashanGary
02-08-2021, 10:57 AM
I got the refs fucking kc on a medium sized bet to finish up 33% this season and double what I deposited last year. With my referee betting evolving i expect to finish better next year. Could be triple up in three years.

RashanGary
02-08-2021, 11:00 AM
I’ve made quite a few high risks bets and never won one in two years so just one lucky win and I’m almost a double up gambler. I’m not smart. I bet on refs in certain situations when the whole world bets one way, I go the other.

RashanGary
03-18-2021, 01:31 PM
The 2021/22 SB odds came out after the SB was played. I took the teams with the most covid cap free agency money and placed some small bets. I got New England at +4000. Down to +2500 and dropping. Cam should be much improved in 2021 as well. It's little bets like that, like betting on KC a year ago when Mahommed was injured and betting on SF in the NFC last year after week 2.... Small bets that have me doubled up in two years of betting.

RashanGary
03-20-2021, 03:56 PM
I got the Giants in the east at +550

Slayton/Golladay outside
Shepherd in the slot
Engram/Rudolph sharing TE duties
Barkley back
Danny Dimes

The OL is suspect. Can solder have one last decent year at RT? Will Andrew Thomas grow into his LT role? They have one for sure guard and some questions inside

If they get some OL luck, I love that offense. Danny Dimes gonna go off.

Bretsky
03-20-2021, 11:05 PM
What does +550 mean ?

Joemailman
03-20-2021, 11:39 PM
What does +550 mean ?

It means you win $550 on a $100 bet.

Anti-Polar Bear
03-21-2021, 09:29 AM
It means you win $550 on a $100 bet.

WHAT???!!! Fuck you, Brandon!!!

Around this time last year I was in Green Bay to meet up for a drink with Harrell at the “Oval Office.” Stopped by a Green Bay branch of the Canadian bank where I deposit my minimum-wage paychecks, to cash out a check. Since I was meeting up with Harrell at a strip joint, I asked the hot teller for a wad of Washingtons.

Afterwards, I saw none other than ole Brandon waiting in line, a-holding a thick blue plastic bag, presumably at the bank to deposit his gambling winnings.

I was like, “S’up, playa.”

Brandon noticed my wad, and asked, “Whatcha got there, peon?”

“Fruits of my labor,” I replied. “Hitting the strip joint with Harrell.”

“Fuck that motherfucker,” he said. “Say, how much ya got there?”

“209 frogskins, homie.”

Brandon looked surprised. “What, you make the minimum-wage? The system is failing you, bro.”

I nodded my head in approval.

Brandon smiled and said, “Say, why don’t you give me your wad and I’ll put it on the Packers at -669 to win the Super Bowl.”

“I ain’t no gambler, homie. -669 translates into what, homie?

Brandon was like, “It’s kinda complex. Don’t worry about it. I can confidently assure you that if the Packers win the Super Bowl, with your 209 at -669, you ain’t got to work again - ever. Retire somewhere exotic and live the rest of your life drenched in erotic amores.”

Brandon had me at erotic. I transferred the wad over to him.

Thanks to Aaron “Fumble in the Clutch” Jones, Kevin “Got Beat By a White WR” King and Matt “Surrender Monkey” (go for it, you fucking French coward!!!) LaFleur, I’ll never get my hard-earned wad back, plus the sumptuous profit of -669.

bobblehead
03-21-2021, 10:13 AM
The 2021/22 SB odds came out after the SB was played. I took the teams with the most covid cap free agency money and placed some small bets. I got New England at +4000. Down to +2500 and dropping. Cam should be much improved in 2021 as well. It's little bets like that, like betting on KC a year ago when Mahommed was injured and betting on SF in the NFC last year after week 2.... Small bets that have me doubled up in two years of betting.

Love the NE pick. They were 40-1...thats unreal to me. Cam was pretty good before catching covid and losing his only NFL receiver. They get 4 starters back from opt out, signed 2 TEs that can block and catch, signed deep threat WR (useful after pounding the run and dumping short to the TE), and get Edelman back as well. Yes, they might still win that division from the Bills who I'm sure are somewhere around 3-1.

bobblehead
03-21-2021, 10:16 AM
WHAT???!!! Fuck you, Brandon!!!

Around this time last year I was in Green Bay to meet up for a drink with Harrell at the “Oval Office.” Stopped by a Green Bay branch of the Canadian bank where I deposit my minimum-wage paychecks, to cash out a check. Since I was meeting up with Harrell at a strip joint, I asked the hot teller for a wad of Washingtons.

Afterwards, I saw none other than ole Brandon waiting in line, a-holding a thick blue plastic bag, presumably at the bank to deposit his gambling winnings.

I was like, “S’up, playa.”

Brandon noticed my wad, and asked, “Whatcha got there, peon?”

“Fruits of my labor,” I replied. “Hitting the strip joint with Harrell.”

“Fuck that motherfucker,” he said. “Say, how much ya got there?”

“209 frogskins, homie.”

Brandon looked surprised. “What, you make the minimum-wage? The system is failing you, bro.”

I nodded my head in approval.

Brandon smiled and said, “Say, why don’t you give me your wad and I’ll put it on the Packers at -669 to win the Super Bowl.”

“I ain’t no gambler, homie. -669 translates into what, homie?

Brandon was like, “It’s kinda complex. Don’t worry about it. I can confidently assure you that if the Packers win the Super Bowl, with your 209 at -669, you ain’t got to work again - ever. Retire somewhere exotic and live the rest of your life drenched in erotic amores.”

Brandon had me at erotic. I transferred the wad over to him.

Thanks to Aaron “Fumble in the Clutch” Jones, Kevin “Got Beat By a White WR” King and Matt “Surrender Monkey” (go for it, you fucking French coward!!!) LaFleur, I’ll never get my hard-earned wad back, plus the sumptuous profit of -669.

You entertain me. Maybe I should be ashamed of that fact, but I laughed. Of course the idea of Brandon winning bets BEFORE the game is played...that really made me laugh.

RashanGary
07-03-2021, 09:04 PM
I got a giants pyramid

Over 7 wins, bet 31 to win 20 bucks
Win NFCE, Bet 7 to win 40
Win NFC, bet 3 to win 100

I'm really high on the giants! Danny Dimes is the real deal, second year in same offense, Golladay in, Barkley back. Real strong defense. They gonna win!

Bretsky
07-04-2021, 09:45 AM
I got a giants pyramid

Over 7 wins, bet 31 to win 20 bucks
Win NFCE, Bet 7 to win 40
Win NFC, bet 3 to win 100

I'm really high on the giants! Danny Dimes is the real deal, second year in same offense, Golladay in, Barkley back. Real strong defense. They gonna win!

I enjoy watcing your bets
I think the first bet should occur and I like the 7 to 40 deal as well.

Not all NY'ers are as sold as Danny Dimes as you are; my friends is a fanatical Giant fan and he's luke warm on DD

RashanGary
07-04-2021, 04:57 PM
I enjoy watcing your bets
I think the first bet should occur and I like the 7 to 40 deal as well.

Not all NY'ers are as sold as Danny Dimes as you are; my friends is a fanatical Giant fan and he's luke warm on DD

And the last bet is $3 to win 100. I don’t have to hit on that at all. But If that team somehow comes together, that’s a sweet $bill$ at the end of the year to bump me in the winners column.

Two years ago I took out a long odds bet on the 49ers to win the NFC and hit it. I also had the chiefs in the AFC and the Ravens. But I hit on the chiefs and 9ers.

Last year I had AR to win MVP and hit on that at the end of the year.

This year I have tiny bets that pay big on Patriots, Giants and Dolphins. Those little bets where one hits and it bumps me up. I like those long odds bets.

RashanGary
07-04-2021, 04:59 PM
I got in little bets before free agency and I bet on the teams with spending money in the covid cap environment. The Patriots and Giants both have a chance to do damage and I got in double value because I did those bets before free agency.

RashanGary
07-04-2021, 05:09 PM
I just put $100 on there two years ago to see if I could win over time. I manage it like it were a big stack because I want to see if I bet big if I could win over time.

$100
$140 after year 1
$200 after year 2

I’m hoping to get up to 275 after this year. And maybe 400 the year after that. If I win for 4 straight years maybe I’ll add more money and try to make it profitable. 30% winning is nice if you have $100,000

smuggler
09-23-2021, 11:21 AM
My bets this weekend ($50 each, ATS)

Giants (-3) over Falcons
Patriots (-3) over Saints
Chargers (+6.5) over Chiefs
Bears (+7) over Browns
Pigskins (+9) over Bills
Raiders (-4) over Dolphins
Jets (+10.5) over Broncos
Vikings (+2) over Bitch Pigeons

I'll check back in at the end of the week to see how my wallet feels.

texaspackerbacker
09-23-2021, 11:31 AM
Gosh, smuggler, you're gonna get poor IMO. I think you're wrong on all of those except the Raiders who should kill the Dolphins.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-23-2021, 11:33 AM
Is Harrell in the well? He hasn’t posted for in days.

smuggler
09-23-2021, 11:37 AM
He's in the drip, yeah. I have his contact information, if anyone wants to include a message to him on a letter, just direct message me.

Tex, do you really think the Washington defense can't keep that game close? I bet 9 games, I would expect to win 5 or 6.

texaspackerbacker
09-23-2021, 11:42 AM
Unfortunate about RG. I'm hoping they let him out early at Christmas. I understand that happens sometimes.

Yes, I think Buffalo blows out Washington by well over 9.

Anti-Polar Bear
09-23-2021, 11:44 AM
He's in the drip, yeah. I have his contact information, if anyone wants to include a message to him on a letter, just direct message me.

Damn.

RashanGary
09-23-2021, 02:43 PM
Is Harrell in the well? He hasn’t posted for in days.

I think I’m going tomorrow. I have a bond hearing that should start my sentence tomorrow. I have smugglers info and gonna stay in contact. Thanks smuggler!

Bretsky
09-25-2021, 07:40 PM
wait...I missed something....is JH going away to the bad house ?

RashanGary
09-26-2021, 09:42 AM
wait...I missed something....is JH going away to the bad house ?

It’s in FYI

smuggler
09-26-2021, 04:34 PM
Didn't know Cook and Jacobs would be out for the Vikes and Raiders respectively when I made those bets...

Joemailman
09-28-2021, 08:08 PM
Packers favored by 6.5 over Steelers. Over/under 45.5. Moneyline: Steelers +230. Packers -300.

RashanGary
09-28-2021, 08:23 PM
Didn't know Cook and Jacobs would be out for the Vikes and Raiders respectively when I made those bets...

How did you do overall?

smuggler
09-28-2021, 08:26 PM
Went 3-6 on 9 bets. Not good. Each bet was $50, so I was down $150 this weekend. But I was playing with winnings from last season, so I'm not crying.

RashanGary
09-28-2021, 08:29 PM
Went 3-6 on 9 bets. Not good. Each bet was $50, so I was down $150 this weekend. But I was playing with winnings from last season, so I'm not crying.

I’ve had a bad year so far. 0-3. Lost my winnings too. I’m back to break even for the last three years

smuggler
09-28-2021, 11:28 PM
I had a very good year last year, made about $500. Would have been almost $3000 if we'd won the Lombardi. I considered taking the cashout before the Bucs game, which would have put me over $1200 for the year, but I decided to let it ride.

I don't bet on anything but football, though. I'm not *that* much of a degenerate. Once the season gets into swing, I should start doing better.

RashanGary
12-06-2021, 04:18 PM
I have the Patriots to win the SB at +4000. I had a bad year otherwise. I’m basically break even over the last three years. I cant make money gambling but I’ll still do it in little spurts. It makes games more fun to watch.

smuggler
12-06-2021, 04:52 PM
I'm down about $150 this year. A lot of screwy results one week mostly to blame. Good luck with your Pats bet, assuming we don't take the 'Bardi!

Anti-Polar Bear
10-28-2022, 01:13 AM
Do not follow college futbol much anymore, but I have put $100 on Georgia Tech @ + 1350 vs Florida State.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2022, 12:15 AM
But I do think russ is safe. The ultimate inspiration to the new generation of mixed babies turned adults from the 90s over sexualization of white women and black men.

Hahaha

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2022, 05:04 AM
Conscience Disclosure: On Thursday while waiting for my name to be called for a poker seat (as I idiotically chase losses), I found a clip of winning tickets that add up to $200 that someone clearly dropped. Instead of seeking to find the owner of the tickets, I cashed them out. Used $20 on the Ravens, ML, and won $26. Also used $100 on the aforementioned Georgia Tech bet.

Any other place, I would seek to return someone else’s lost money. But in a gambling establishment, finding free frogskins is called good luck, right?

oldbutnotdeadyet
10-29-2022, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=Anti-Polar Bear;1123097]Conscience Disclosure: On Thursday while waiting for my name to be called for a poker seat (as I idiotically chase losses), I found a clip of winning tickets that add up to $200 that someone clearly dropped. Instead of seeking to find the owner of the tickets, I cashed them out. Used $20 on the Ravens, ML, and won $26. Also used $100 on the aforementioned Georgia Tech bet.

Any other place, I would seek to return someone else

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2022, 04:51 PM
Looks like my beginner’s luck is starting wear off. Aside from the Ravens-Bucfuckneers game, these following bets are duds:

$100 on Georgia Tech, ML, vs Florida State
$12 on Florida, ML, vs Georgia
$16 on Penn State, ML, vs Ohio State

Only my beloved Pack can net me a gambling profit this week. Win the fucking game, Packers!

Anti-Polar Bear
10-29-2022, 08:40 PM
No one else is sports gambling? Harrell, you realize that Oneida Casino has now opened up the books, right? No more placing bets through crooked Italian mobsters.

bobblehead
10-30-2022, 01:25 AM
Betting the over in the Saints/Raiders tomorrow. Probably will parlay winnings on Packers if I win. Saints have both scored and allowed 25 in 4 straight games. Raiders on a similar path. Packers will bring their absolute best for a primetime game. The public always over reacts and they are to both sides of this equation. Does anyone remember Rodgers getting double digits ever?

Teamcheez1
10-30-2022, 09:10 AM
Packers are not known for bringing their best in primetime games. They will certainly not cover tonight.

Joemailman
10-30-2022, 10:02 AM
Packers are not known for bringing their best in primetime games. They will certainly not cover tonight.

Packers have won 13 straight prime time games. Not predicting a win tonight, but they do usually play well in these games.

bobblehead
10-30-2022, 10:58 AM

So why are the linemakers so stupid as to post a line that is a certainty for one side? Man those guys are dumb. I wonder if they ever make money.

bobblehead
10-30-2022, 10:58 AM
Packers have won 13 straight prime time games. Not predicting a win tonight, but they do usually play well in these games.

I would say that what you did right there qualifies as a world class patlerization.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2022, 02:09 PM
Betting the over in the Saints/Raiders tomorrow. Probably will parlay winnings on Packers if I win. Saints have both scored and allowed 25 in 4 straight games. Raiders on a similar path. Packers will bring their absolute best for a primetime game. The public always over reacts and they are to both sides of this equation. Does anyone remember Rodgers getting double digits ever?

Good bet on the over on Saints/Raiders, although it is looking dud right now.

I have a $20 4 teams parlay ticket on the favors against the spread:

Cowboys -10
Dolphins -3.5
Eagles -10.5
Bengals -3

Fucking Lions are fucking with me at the moment.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2022, 02:45 PM
Wrong thread.

bobblehead
10-30-2022, 02:58 PM
Definite dud. Won't be betting the pack now. Almost locks in the cover.

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2022, 03:00 PM
Definite dud. Won't be betting the pack now. Almost locks in the cover.

You are upper middle class and you wont spend $500 on the Packers? Man, you are even cheaper than Ted Thompson once was in free agency.

Rastak
10-30-2022, 03:11 PM
Tank, what is the bet on the Pack tonight?

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2022, 03:15 PM
Tank, what is the bet on the Pack tonight?

I have $115 on the Pack at +425, moneyline. Would love to win it.

Rastak
10-30-2022, 03:16 PM

Would be a decent payoff.

Joemailman
10-30-2022, 04:38 PM

How many burgers do you have to flip to make $115?

Anti-Polar Bear
10-30-2022, 04:58 PM
How many burgers do you have to flip to make $115?

$7.25/hr times 10/hrs/day = $72.5 minus 20% (Uncle Sams take, insurances) = $58/day.

About two days worth of burgers, if my math is correct.

SudsMcBucky
11-01-2022, 01:36 PM
$7.25/hr times 10/hrs/day = $72.5 minus 20% (Uncle Sams take, insurances) = $58/day.

About two days worth of burgers, if my math is correct.

If your math isn't correct, maybe that's why you have a hard time getting that all-elusive accounting job.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-01-2022, 02:23 PM
If your math isn't correct, maybe that's why you have a hard time getting that all-elusive accounting job.

Ain’t no math genius, and I’ve forgotten all the math shit I learned as a student, but I was above average at math while institutionalized. That’s why I idiotically opted to major in accounting and economics as a porn addiction began to cloud my creative mind (went to college seeking to major in English).

That being said, unless one is a rocket scientist or a math teacher/professor, one ain’t even need to be average at math in to succeed in today’s cockerel, computerized world - the AI does all the calculations nowadays.

The reason I ain’t an accountant is obvious as fuck: no pig would hire me. Hell, I once went to a 2nd interview for an entry level accounting job and aced that shit. They asked me what my salary should be. I was like, y’all listed the starting salary at $65,000/yr for someone with CPA potential (I have passed the CPA exams at that point), due to the lack of experience, I would be willing to start at $40,000. Then I provided them with a thorough analysis of the many stocks they could invest in with the $25,000 they would save with me opting to be underpaid. Said that $25K investment could end up paying my salary for the next 5 years.

A few days later, I received a “we regret to inform you that we’re fucking elsewhere” letter.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-03-2022, 12:24 PM
After idiotically pissing away even more frogskins at the poker tables, I put $30 on this parlay:

Packers -3.5
Packers-Lions - under (50)
Patriots -5.5
Rams +3

$30 for a chance to win $368.

Am I an idiot?

texaspackerbacker
11-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Am I reading that right? You took the under 50 total points? I'm thinking you might get burned on that one. 72-0 is more than 50, right? Seriously, 45-27 sounds about right to me.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-03-2022, 05:28 PM
Am I reading that right? You took the under 50 total points? I'm thinking you might get burned on that one. 72-0 is more than 50, right? Seriously, 45-27 sounds about right to me.

Anything can happen on any given Sunday, but if historical data is to be believed - something the so-called experts love to cite - both teams should score less than 50.

Packers O, especially the passing O, is more impotent than Tony ODay without Viagra. The Bills game inspired the Packers to pound the rock all day. Packers D is good for one half of domination, and it hasn’t been able to stop the run since the Bucfuckneers game. Lions scored 6 points, 6 points before putting up 27 against the Fins. All in all, both teams will be seeking to pound the rock - Packers b/c they lack fire power at WR; the Lions b/c the Packers can’t stop the run. Rock pounding = clock milking = low scoring.

RashanGary
11-03-2022, 06:27 PM
Imma bet on the Packers. We gonna cover this week.

bobblehead
11-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Houston is a monster home dog against an NFC team. This is the Time of the season where the hype gets to be too much take the 14 book it

Anti-Polar Bear
11-03-2022, 11:05 PM
Houston is a monster home dog against an NFC team. This is the Time of the season where the hype gets to be too much take the 14 book it

Nice bet.

bobblehead
11-05-2022, 01:29 PM
I'm going to make a small bet on the dolphins this weekend. That line makes zero sense to me. With the dolphins you have a loaded offense that seems to be clicking against the bears defense that is traded away it's two best players. And the bears offense that's completely dysfunctional. What am I missing the dolphins should be laying seven minimum

Joemailman
11-05-2022, 02:13 PM
I'm going to make a small bet on the dolphins this weekend. That line makes zero sense to me. With the dolphins you have a loaded offense that seems to be clicking against the bears defense that is traded away it's two best players. And the bears offense that's completely dysfunctional. What am I missing the dolphins should be laying seven minimum

Bears offense has picked up a bit the last 2 games. The reason is their running game has been a juggernaut, with 240+ rushing yards each game. Miami run defense is tough, but if Bears can run ball, they might be able to keep this one close. Miami offense should have a big advantage though if the Bears can't keep them off the field.

bobblehead
11-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Bears offense has picked up a bit the last 2 games. The reason is their running game has been a juggernaut, with 240+ rushing yards each game. Miami run defense is tough, but if Bears can run ball, they might be able to keep this one close. Miami offense should have a big advantage though if the Bears can't keep them off the field.

I think it plays out like the eagles. The bears will play inspired first half, but talent comes through in the 2nd half. I think the only chance for bears to cover is a late TD in garbage time.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-08-2022, 02:51 PM
I am desperate. Should I put $100 on this parlay?

1. TB (Sea, Germany) -2.5
2. Mia (vs Cle) -4
3. Ten (vs Den) -3
4. Chi (vs Det) -2.5
5. NYG (vs Hou) -6.5
6. KC (vs Jax) -9.5
7. LV (vs Ind) -6
8. LAR (vs Ari) -3

$100 for a chance to win $17,179.33

Sparkey
11-08-2022, 04:53 PM
I am desperate. Should I put $100 on this parlay?

1. TB (Sea, Germany) -2.5
2. Mia (vs Cle) -4
3. Ten (vs Den) -3
4. Chi (vs Det) -2.5
5. NYG (vs Hou) -6.5
6. KC (vs Jax) -9.5
7. LV (vs Ind) -6
8. LAR (vs Ari) -3

$100 for a chance to win $17,179.33

If you want to lose 100.00 then sure, go for it!

Anti-Polar Bear
11-10-2022, 10:40 PM
Fire Jason Kidd!!!!

$22, 4-teams parlay:

ML- Panthers (NFL)
Spread - Memphis (NCAAF)
Spread - Louisiana (NCAAF)
Spread - Mavs (NBA)

All I needed to win $330 was a Maverick victory by 5. Instead, they lost by a million.

Fuck!

KYPack
11-11-2022, 03:19 PM
Tank, parlay bets are sucker bets. You play them and think like a mark. "I can win $368 for a $30 bet!". That's just what the books want you to think. The odds of hitting a 4 team parlay is tiny, the odds of hitting an 8 teamer infinitesimal.

You can lose for weeks on end, hit one but come on here and brag, but can you make any money with parlay betting, not just no, HELL NO.

All the parlay bettors are and were losers. Desperate gamblers trying to play catch up by making loser bets.

You don't understand football AND gambling enough to make money wagering.

Hell, you told me that the Bengals weren't a road team when playing the Browns bc both teams were located in Ohio!

Guys that talk like that are weeks or months away from losing their houses. But you're OK there, you don't have a house.

Teamcheez1
11-11-2022, 03:31 PM
The business model for sports betting is that consumers lose money. If you win, they go out of business.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Tank, parlay bets are sucker bets. You play them and think like a mark. "I can win $368 for a $30 bet!". That's just what the books want you to think. The odds of hitting a 4 team parlay is tiny, the odds of hitting an 8 teamer infinitesimal.

You can lose for weeks on end, hit one but come on here and brag, but can you make any money with parlay betting, not just no, HELL NO.

All the parlay bettors are and were losers. Desperate gamblers trying to play catch up by making loser bets.

You don't understand football AND gambling enough to make money wagering.

Hell, you told me that the Bengals weren't a road team when playing the Browns bc both teams were located in Ohio!

Guys that talk like that are weeks or months away from losing their houses. But you're OK there, you don't have a house.

I am smarter than Tony ODay, so I understand that small parlay bets are pretty much just death by a thousand cuts.

Seems like I am developing an unhealthy gambling problem. Been betting all week on parlays (zero win thus far, not surprisingly). Don’t want the problem to morph into an addiction. Have $500 left. Thinking about going “all-in” and putting it all on this parlay:

Indiana (at Ohio State) +40
Nebraska (at Michigan) +30.5

A wise bet?

Anti-Polar Bear
11-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Just spent $600 on a PlayStation 5 and Madden. Thought doing so would help me stop gambling. It has not.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-11-2022, 04:39 PM
From Disney:

The path of [gambling] is a dangerous track
You take one step and it's hard to turn back
It pulls you along, and though it seems wrong it feels right
Don't you see this path you're on leaves a permanent mark
It feels good at first, then it slowly turns dark
With each passing day you're further astray from the light

Suddenly, you lose your way and lose the thread
Lose your cool, then lose your head
Every loss is harder to excuse
Then you'll see you'll lose your faith and lose your soul
'till you lose complete control
And realize there's nothing left to lose
Nothing left to lose

KYPack
11-11-2022, 11:06 PM
I am smarter than Tony ODay, so I understand that small parlay bets are pretty much just death by a thousand cuts.

Seems like I am developing an unhealthy gambling problem. Been betting all week on parlays (zero win thus far, not surprisingly). Don’t want the problem to morph into an addiction. Have $500 left. Thinking about going “all-in” and putting it all on this parlay:

Indiana (at Ohio State) +40
Nebraska (at Michigan) +30.5

A wise bet?

No.

Bc where your are right now, there is no such thing as a wise bet on a parlay by Tank.

Look I've seen my friends lose it ALL. The house, their car, their family and the dog.

You are an idiotic dipshit, but you are a human being.

You deserve some kind of life.

Having a gambling addiction can kill you.

Full blown gambling addicts have 2 to 5 years to live.

Think of living at home with mom and dad and having no jing?

It's destructive.

if you know somebody that was or is a bust out gambler, rap to them.

Or call one of those Gambling Hotlines. I don't know anybody that has done that, but it might help somehow.

Stop making these foolish bets and get some kind of help.

bobblehead
11-12-2022, 12:24 PM
The business model for sports betting is that consumers lose money. If you win, they go out of business.

Incorrect. If the public wins they go out of business. If an individual wins the business model works because it keeps hope alive. I personally know 3 successful professional sports gamblers. One guy gives me his college hoops picks (his main source of income) and let me tell you he crushes it. Like 70% on picks he gives me. I used to bet $100 on his picks, but now I'm up to $500 because he is so fucking good. My problem is that I like to bet ALL the sports. He basically allows me to break even over the course of a year because I am a fish just like 99% of the public.

That being said, I got me some $200 Chicago Bears action this week. The Lions just won the super bowl, so a letdown is in order.

bobblehead
11-12-2022, 12:25 PM
Just spent $600 on a PlayStation 5 and Madden. Thought doing so would help me stop gambling. It has not.

$60 nightly poker tournaments at the South Point scratch my itch with 3+ hours of gambling while only costing $60.

bobblehead
11-12-2022, 12:28 PM
No.

Bc where your are right now, there is no such thing as a wise bet on a parlay by Tank.

Look I've seen my friends lose it ALL. The house, their car, their family and the dog.

You are an idiotic dipshit, but you are a human being.

You deserve some kind of life.

Having a gambling addiction can kill you.

Full blown gambling addicts have 2 to 5 years to live.

Think of living at home with mom and dad and having no jing?

It's destructive.

if you know somebody that was or is a bust out gambler, rap to them.

Or call one of those Gambling Hotlines. I don't know anybody that has done that, but it might help somehow.

Stop making these foolish bets and get some kind of help.

Mr. KY...he is full of shit. Its a big schtick. I doubt he bets much at all on sports. He may have to poker itch, but I think that too is more talk than reality. If you understand that, his posts even become entertaining somewhat. Come on, calling Greg Olsen a Dexter look alike....thats a quality post.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Had an 8-teams NCAAF parlay. All was going well til, fittingly, the Kentucky fucked me, as in UK choked in the clutch against Vanderbilt (although Ohio State might eventually end up fucking me, too).

Bobble, will post pic of ticket as proof should I ever hit a parlay!

KYPack
11-12-2022, 07:20 PM
Mr. KY...he is full of shit. Its a big schtick. I doubt he bets much at all on sports. He may have to poker itch, but I think that too is more talk than reality. If you understand that, his posts even become entertaining somewhat. Come on, calling Greg Olsen a Dexter look alike....thats a quality post.

I know it's schtick. His schtick schtinks.

When you know the goof is a compulsive liar, that's a short hop over to compulsive gambler.

I really don't wish that on anybody, Watching somebody go that way is about like watching 'em waste away on dope and booze.

Guy can't distinguish btw fantasy and reality.

He's been touting the whole "shutdown" myth for 15 years!

The Dexter line? didn't think it was funny at all.

MadtownPacker
11-12-2022, 11:52 PM
I know it's schtick. His schtick schtinks.

When you know the goof is a compulsive liar, that's a short hop over to compulsive gambler.

I really don't wish that on anybody, Watching somebody go that way is about like watching 'em waste away on dope and booze.

Guy can't distinguish btw fantasy and reality.

He's been touting the whole "shutdown" myth for 15 years!

The Dexter line? didn't think it was funny at all.I bet his sorry ass knows “btw” means “by the way” not between you old fogey!!
More like 2 decades (since JSO) of shutting down Darren Charles. At this point it has been repeated so much I have a mental image of some one/hit wonder white boy actually doing this in some shitty town in WI. Maybe it is even spoken of on Friday night at the bar after the home team had a big win. Just like how I picture you wearing White suits. Might just be klan robes though. :lol:

Anti-Polar Bear
11-13-2022, 07:05 AM
Sign that I have a gambling problem:

Yesterday, clocked out from burger joint at 8 AM. Headed straight to casino. Played poker and bet on minor league football (NCAA) til 6:30 PM. Broke even (almost went broke). Went home. Plan was to take a 1.5 hours nap before heading back to burger joint. Forgot to set alarm. Woke up at 4AM today. Called out. Getting "pointed" for missing shift.

bobblehead
11-13-2022, 08:30 AM
I bet his sorry ass knows “btw” means “by the way” not between you old fogey!!
More like 2 decades (since JSO) of shutting down Darren Charles. At this point it has been repeated so much I have a mental image of some one/hit wonder white boy actually doing this in some shitty town in WI. Maybe it is even spoken of on Friday night at the bar after the home team had a big win. Just like how I picture you wearing White suits. Might just be klan robes though. :lol:

There was a kid in my hometown who hit 2 free throws with zero on the clock to send a game to OT that we eventually won sending us to the state Basketball tourny. That was somewhere around 1982. To this day I doubt he has ever paid for a beer.

The story is better though as the foul was as the clock hit zero and the fans rushed the court and spilled liquids everywhere. Took 15 minutes at least to clear the court, then he stood all alone as no one went to the lane since the clock was at zero. He flushed them both. I still can hear the announcer on the radio going apeshit.

KYPack
11-13-2022, 11:08 AM

Oh my God! The ignomy of have your English corrected by a freakin' Mexican. A legal one, too.

No Tank's heroic feat is not mentioned in reverent tones on Friday Night in Appleton. The boys from Appleton were blown off the field 33-0 by Oshkosh who were on their way to another State title.

BTW, Charles was named Wisconsin High School player of the year. No one much mentions Charles heroics in Fox Valley bars now and Tanks big fantasy only lives in Tank's skull, so nobody ever mentions that one.

Hope you are doing good. I imagine you are revelling in the troubles of your arch rival, Aaron Rodgers!

Fritz
11-13-2022, 11:11 AM

This is honest-to-god laugh-out-loud shit right here.

bobblehead
11-15-2022, 10:44 AM
APB, I'm going to reply to something you posted about in a thread not related to gambling by giving you a hardcore rule to NEVER break.

NEVER EVER lay double digits in a division game. I don't care what the situation is, what the records are or where they are playing. Don't do it...EVER. As in, Washington playing Philly on MNF getting 11.

If you feel you MUST have action (which I often do, not judging) then you take the points and live with the results. Just don't lay them...EVER.

I have a similar rule about redheads, but thats a discussion for a different forum and/or time.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2022, 11:23 AM
APB, I'm going to reply to something you posted about in a thread not related to gambling by giving you a hardcore rule to NEVER break.

NEVER EVER lay double digits in a division game. I don't care what the situation is, what the records are or where they are playing. Don't do it...EVER. As in, Washington playing Philly on MNF getting 11.

If you feel you MUST have action (which I often do, not judging) then you take the points and live with the results. Just don't lay them...EVER.

I have a similar rule about redheads, but thats a discussion for a different forum and/or time.

I put $100 on the Redcoats - thanks to Mad - via the money line @ +415. More than doubled what I woulda made had I won the 4-teams parlay with a Balding Eagle victory.

Thanks for the advice.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-15-2022, 11:40 AM
Packers at -3 and the Under (42) for a total odds price of +264 a good parlay bet?

Anti-Polar Bear
11-18-2022, 05:24 AM
dbl post malone

Anti-Polar Bear
11-20-2022, 09:49 AM
Don't wanna upset the Karens, so posting this here. Gonna need ALL the planets to align for me today. If so, the following teams will not only win, but also beat the fucking spread:

1. Buf (vs Cle in Detroit) -8
2. NYG (vs Det) -3
3. Phi (at Ind_ -7
4. Was (at Hou) -3
5. KC (at LAC) -5.5
6. Cin (at Pit) -4
7. SF (at Ari) -8

bobblehead
11-20-2022, 10:28 AM
Where to start.

I am fading the somewhat over rated Eagles, but bought in late so only getting +7 to bet Indy. Also betting under 44.5 in that game.

Had to drive over to Wynn to get the Giants -3 because my app had -3.5. It might be worth the hook. Detroit isn't good, but the Giants are getting zero respect still.

The Raiders are bad, so are the Broncos....but go with the home team in division in a game like this. Got Denver at -2.5

And a game I DID NOT bet, but am intrigued by. Vikings GETTING a point or even 2 at wynn at home against the Cowgirls? Books are thinking all about momentum energy levels I have to believe. Or just a matchup issue. Vikes coming off that big road win vs. Bills and a DOG? The line makes no sense unless you REALLY expect a letdown. I expect letdowns from bad teams which the vikings have proven NOT to be. This is an important game. I'm scared to buck the bookmakers, but my head says vikings.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-20-2022, 11:41 AM
Where to start.

I am fading the somewhat over rated Eagles, but bought in late so only getting +7 to bet Indy. Also betting under 44.5 in that game.

Had to drive over to Wynn to get the Giants -3 because my app had -3.5. It might be worth the hook. Detroit isn't good, but the Giants are getting zero respect still.

The Raiders are bad, so are the Broncos....but go with the home team in division in a game like this. Got Denver at -2.5

And a game I DID NOT bet, but am intrigued by. Vikings GETTING a point or even 2 at wynn at home against the Cowgirls? Books are thinking all about momentum energy levels I have to believe. Or just a matchup issue. Vikes coming off that big road win vs. Bills and a DOG? The line makes no sense unless you REALLY expect a letdown. I expect letdowns from bad teams which the vikings have proven NOT to be. This is an important game. I'm scared to buck the bookmakers, but my head says vikings.

If I earn more than the minimum-wage, I, too,
would put Benjamins ($100 bills) on single games. Alas, I remain a burger flipper. Parlays with Jacksons ($20 bills) will have do. The sad thing about parlays is, the odds are against the better.

Anti-Polar Bear
11-20-2022, 03:30 PM
The early games fucked all 4 of my parlays, so like a compulsive gambler, I sped north to Green Bay to put $60 on yet another parlay.

My name is Tank Elf Duke and I am a gambling addict. Maybe it is finally time to heed the sagacious advices of the Kentucky! :(

Rastak
11-20-2022, 03:46 PM
Where to start.

Vikings? Not sure Bobble. They are not quite as good as their record but play tough at home. I was surprised they were dogs.

RashanGary
11-20-2022, 03:53 PM
I got my son a $100 deposit on stat hero for his birthday last week. He’s 20. So he gets his start in sports gambling. Gambling is fun and harmless when you have a little self control!

Anti-Polar Bear
11-20-2022, 04:40 PM
Giants fucked me in all 4 of my early parlays. Otherwise I’d be close to winning 3K.

Fuck! Stupid mistake betting on the Gay Men in all of parlays.