PDA

View Full Version : Roy Manning to the Texans

Patler
09-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Signed on Tuesday.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 01:55 AM
Signed on Tuesday.

I don't see how that is going to help the offensive line.

Zool
09-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Signed on Tuesday.

I don't see how that is going to help the offensive line.Apparently the Packers were so much better than the Texans last year that they want to sign every possible Packer castoff. Had Pittsburg not signed Davenpoop I think the Texans would have snatched him up.

Tony Oday
09-13-2006, 09:15 AM
This is starting to sound like a bad comedy...hmm should we take a great RB or a DE that nobody heard of before the combine...ooh ooh ohh lets take the DE. Oh and lets suppliment our roster with players that cant make a 4-12 teams roster...

KYPack
09-13-2006, 09:31 AM
This is good.

There are two teams worse than us:

Oakland. - I hope they keep their negative momentum. I know a lot of us saw 'em Monday. Sheesh, eh?

Houston. - After the game Sunday, Kubiak came out with his hair all moussed up like a gay waiter in Greenwich Village. He is a goof and with them grabbing all our cuts, their front office might be stupider than ours. Add Shermie to the mix and we can beat these two teams.

Pack0514
09-13-2006, 09:36 AM
This is good.

There are two teams worse than us:

Oakland.
Houston.

Too bad we dont play either of them.

pittstang5
09-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Signed on Tuesday.

I have nothing useful to add to this thread, but I love the character Tyrone Biggums. I can't stop laughing.

ND72
09-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Houston is signing every available LB there is righ tnow. they are switching to a 4-3 defense this year, and Capers put a bunch of 3-4 guys on that team, so right now they're struggling to find the right guys. it sucks for them, cause they're bad to begin with, but then they are in a huge transition year themselves, so it could be a struggle there.

mission
09-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Signed on Tuesday.

I have not useful to add to this thread, but I love the character Tyrone Biggums. I can't stop laughing.

ive got somethin to tell you joe rogan.....

i smoke rock :lol: :lol:

pittstang5
09-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Signed on Tuesday.

I have not useful to add to this thread, but I love the character Tyrone Biggums. I can't stop laughing.

You wanna know what dog food tastes like. It tastes just like it smells, delicious!

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Signed on Tuesday.

You wanna know what dog food tastes like. It tastes just like it smells, delicious!

Remember what the Bible says: He who is without sin, cast the first rock. And I shall smoketh it.
:twisted:

BallHawk
09-13-2006, 05:23 PM
This is almost funny how many ex-Packers are on the Texans. Can somebody do a headcount for me?

Fritz
09-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Maybe as TT and MM continue this rebuilding, they can trade all the players who don't work out down to Houston.

I expect to see Donnell Washington signed any day now. And I here Cletidus Hunt could use a contract, too.