PDA

View Full Version : Steelers loss

Guiness
12-22-2020, 12:30 AM
Steelers lost to the Bengals tonight!!!

what the hell is going on over there? No one took their run to 11-0 seriously, but dropping three straight after that? Cleveland is within a game - they can smell blood and could take the division!

run pMc
12-22-2020, 06:21 AM
Steelers have been hit hard with injuries on defense, and their run game is AWOL. They have some serious WR talent, but they get the dropsies. Also, the QB is coming off an elbow surgery last year and is struggling right now. When they are on, they look like a contender. When they don't, yikes. I haven't seen their schedule, but IDK how many of those early wins were easy.

The Brownies are doing well this year, but you'd figure they were due, what with all the talent they've accumulated. Stefanski is a much better coach than Kitchens.

smuggler
12-22-2020, 09:06 AM
JuJu seems to have stopped putting in the work off the field. As they say, everyone has the will to win, only a special few have the will to prepare to win.

Tony Oday
12-22-2020, 09:41 AM
Ebron needed ONE catch for me to win my $500 entry fee league Semi Finals...F the Steelers!

George Cumby
12-22-2020, 09:46 AM
I've watched the Browns a couple of times within the last couple weeks.

They look hungry.

Mayfield is really good.

MadtownPacker
12-22-2020, 10:22 AM
Ebron needed ONE catch for me to win my $500 entry fee league Semi Finals...F the Steelers!Too fucking bad! Maybe next time you will listening to everything Brandon says when it comes to big baller gambling. :lol:

Teamcheez1
12-22-2020, 10:30 AM
The win against the Panthers was ugly, but The Steelers and Rams would be happy with that result this week.

Joemailman
12-22-2020, 10:35 AM
Big Ben looks old. Packers should trade Jordan Love and Kevin King to Steelers for T.J. Watt.

Zool
12-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Big Ben looks old. Packers should trade Jordan Love and Kevin King to Steelers for T.J. Watt.

And how many draft picks?

GB-Brandon
12-23-2020, 12:53 PM
Too fucking bad! Maybe next time you will listening to everything Brandon says when it comes to big baller gambling. :lol:

Bet Details:
276 Memphis -7 Buy 1½ (-155) (NCAA FB)
559 Bucks (-180) (NBA)
721 Illinois (-175) (NCAA Men)

https://youtu.be/FW16QdiC7FU

MadtownPacker
12-23-2020, 01:43 PM
MFer can you say that in English or Spanish?

I like reading about you sick gamblers but I don’t do it myself. Really should though because I am decent at picking games. Armed with your data could do some big things.

GB-Brandon
12-23-2020, 02:24 PM
Tonights play is “Soft”. Bucks game could literally go either way. This weekend have some “Heavy Hitter Games”

GB-Brandon
12-23-2020, 02:47 PM
MFer can you say that in English or Spanish?

I like reading about you sick gamblers but I don’t do it myself. Really should though because I am decent at picking games. Armed with your data could do some big things.

Yeah, when I was in Vegas last week I got a new “Green Bay “G” Tattoo”. I went to East Side and got it done at “King Of Hearts.” I know what’s up!!! “Sketch” is the man!!!! If you need some ink go see Sketch. It’s about a month wait to book!!

https://youtu.be/aDfe4ljCGj8

run pMc
12-23-2020, 04:41 PM
Weirdly, the last two weeks seems to be when some teams overlook or just were in a lull and had a bad loss. Call it a mulligan game. Thing is, PIT's had injuries and sloppy play, and I'm not sold on Ben as an Owl QB this year.

Jared Goff is so streaky. He's amazing if he has a clean pocket, but if he's rattled he almost looks like badTrubisky. That defense is usually pretty good.

If a team can win ugly or find different ways to win games, that's good for them going into the playoffs. Other teams will try to take away what you do best, so if you've won other ways before you know you can do it again.

George Cumby
12-23-2020, 07:32 PM
Weirdly, the last two weeks seems to be when some teams overlook or just were in a lull and had a bad loss. Call it a mulligan game. Thing is, PIT's had injuries and sloppy play, and I'm not sold on Ben as an Owl QB this year.

Jared Goff is so streaky. He's amazing if he has a clean pocket, but if he's rattled he almost looks like badTrubisky. That defense is usually pretty good.

If a team can win ugly or find different ways to win games, that's good for them going into the playoffs. Other teams will try to take away what you do best, so if you've won other ways before you know you can do it again.

This.

GB-Brandon
12-23-2020, 08:03 PM
This.

Not necessarily. The Seahawks won a record games last year by less then one score and didn’t make it out of the division round. There is no replacement for dominant play and execution and forming a habit of doing that!!!!

PERIOD!!! Go ask Vince!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-23-2020, 08:04 PM
We need EXCELLENCE back in this Franchise!!!!!

run pMc
12-24-2020, 08:44 AM
Not necessarily. The Seahawks won a record games last year by less then one score and didn’t make it out of the division round. There is no replacement for dominant play and execution and forming a habit of doing that!!!!

PERIOD!!! Go ask Vince!!!!

On the flip side, the Packers won a disproportionate number of one score games last year and beat Seattle. I agree there is no replacement for dominant play and execution, I will say the NFL is setup for "parity" and so years of dominance in any facet of the game by a single team is rare.

New England might be the exception, but they made the playoffs all those years in a rotten division, and even they lost to the Giants a few times (and beat a PHI team GB should've beat - 4th & 26, and the SEA team in '14) including their 18-1 year. Historically, GB has been very good and occasionally dominant in the passing game, largely on the strength of 2 HOF QBs and a bunch of very good WRs going back to Sharpe.

I'm trying to think of a team that is dominant in anything this season. Maybe TEN or BAL's running game, but even they've been stifled at times.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just pointing out what you're asking for is very unlikely if not unrealistic. Doesn't mean GB shouldn't aim for it though.

bobblehead
12-26-2020, 11:28 AM
Bet Details:
276 Memphis -7 Buy 1½ (-155) (NCAA FB)
559 Bucks (-180) (NBA)
721 Illinois (-175) (NCAA Men)

Brandon, I have no clue on the college games, but you got FUCKED by that airball off the glass that Tatum threw up (which made me throw up a bit).

GB-Brandon
12-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Brandon, I have no clue on the college games, but you got FUCKED by that airball off the glass that Tatum threw up (which made me throw up a bit).

Yeah, and then Giannis missing the free throw ripped what could of been a winning ticket up.

Total lucky ass shot by Tatum. He had the game of his life.

Shit happens sometimes!!!