Joemailman
12-27-2020, 08:07 AM
Saints 52
Vikings 33

Buccaneers 47
Lions 7

49ers 20
Cardinals 12

Browns place Jarvis Landry and 3 other WR's on Covid list.

The only receiver left on the active roster is Marvin Hall, who hasn't played a snap for the Browns since they claimed him off waivers a few weeks ago. They elevated receivers Ja'Marcus Bradley and Derrick Willies, as well as linebacker Montrel Meander, from the practice squad.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-27-2020, 08:36 AM
The Browns are playing the Jets. Browns could sign Jordy Nelson, Jeff Janis, Brett Swain, Bill Schroeder and any hip-hoping Caucasiod off a trailer park on the 8 Mile Road in Detroit, and they’d still defeat the Jets.

Like Prof Rand, I’ve been boycotting the “other games.” Today, however, I might just stay awake for the Gulls-Sheep game.

George Cumby
12-27-2020, 09:18 AM
Kamara tied the league record with 6 rushing TD's in that game against Purpl. While impressive, there is something amiss with Purpl. Maybe just personnel/injuries/covid, but they couldn't stop shit.

Fritz
12-27-2020, 10:10 AM
The Lions were just going through the motions yesterday, but even so, Tampa did look good.

GB-Brandon
12-27-2020, 01:59 PM
Colts are letting their DB’s play against the Steelers. This is exactly the kinda action the Packers need to be deploying with their DB’s!!!!!

HarveyWallbangers
12-27-2020, 02:04 PM
Chiefs struggling again. They remind me a bit of the 2011 Packers. Coming off a Super Bowl win with their Super Bowl MVP QB playing like an MVP, looking dominate record wise (one loss for both teams), but there are some chinks there. Their defense is average and their OL isn't as good as last year. They are still the favorite, but not invincible.

Cheesehead Craig
12-27-2020, 02:13 PM
Pitts once again looking overrated.

hoosier
12-27-2020, 02:55 PM
Worm has really turned in second half of Indy Pitts game.

Cheesehead Craig
12-27-2020, 03:03 PM

True that.

Joemailman
12-27-2020, 03:37 PM
The Browns are playing the Jets. Browns could sign Jordy Nelson, Jeff Janis, Brett Swain, Bill Schroeder and any hip-hoping Caucasiod off a trailer park on the 8 Mile Road in Detroit, and they’d still defeat the Jets.

Wrong Answer! J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets win!

George Cumby
12-27-2020, 04:17 PM

Insights like this one are what make Packerrats so special.

GB-Brandon
12-27-2020, 04:29 PM

More of the reffs gettting flag happy and bailing them out!!

Guiness
12-27-2020, 04:31 PM
That Browns game, wow. QB fumbles the ball on consecutive possessions! Have to feel bad for that snake bitten franchise, it will be back breaking if they don't make the playoffs after the solid season they've had. No ones fault but their own, but back breaking none the less

GB-Brandon
12-27-2020, 04:45 PM
They want to get Baltimore in there!!! It’s so obvious.

Joemailman
12-27-2020, 04:46 PM
That Browns game, wow. QB fumbles the ball on consecutive possessions! Have to feel bad for that snake bitten franchise, it will be back breaking if they don't make the playoffs after the solid season they've had. No ones fault but their own, but back breaking none the less

AFC race is crazy this year. If Titans lose tonight, there will be 5 10-5 teams going into last week fighting for 4 playoff spots.

Joemailman
12-27-2020, 04:50 PM
Those Rams uniforms are uglier than the Packers' trade for John Hadl.

Cheesehead Craig
12-27-2020, 05:25 PM
Jared Goff is a rather pedestrian QB. He has all those weapons and a supposedly great coach and he really doesn't shine.

Joemailman
12-27-2020, 05:38 PM
Jared Goff is a rather pedestrian QB. He has all those weapons and a supposedly great coach and he really doesn't shine.

Rams are stuck with him through 2021. After that they gain cap room by releasing him.

JohnMexico
12-27-2020, 05:40 PM
Well, you're not entitled a 1 seed. Looks like they need to earn it these last two weeks

George Cumby
12-27-2020, 06:23 PM

This is the first I've watched much of him since the Lambs laid down in the Owl vs. the Hoodies.

I am underwhelmed.

His punk bitch act reminds me of, dare I whisper the name, Cutler.

QBME
12-28-2020, 10:16 PM
Buffalo Billies looked scary good tonight.
I understand they were playing a crippled duck, but still...

smuggler
12-28-2020, 11:33 PM
Looking more and more like the Bills will represent the AFC this year.

Guiness
12-29-2020, 02:48 AM

I can see that happening, Chiefs seem to have some issues.

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 09:13 AM
I can see that happening, Chiefs seem to have some issues.

True, but we must also take into account the NFL is rigged and teams play better or worse based on officiating. The Packers gonna struggle against Chicsgo this week (officiating) and the chiefs gonna continue to look beatable (officiating) but the Illuminati love advertising potential to keep the herd brainwashed and also want to keep gamblers down.

Hence, I just bet on Packers/Chiefs Superbowl.

run pMc
12-29-2020, 11:06 AM
True, but we must also take into account the NFL is rigged and teams play better or worse based on officiating.

Are you serious? If so, why do you think this? How long do you think it's been rigged?

A team can win without (or in spite of) help from the refs. Packers/Chiefs SB could happen without any ref fixing, that's not a terrible bet.

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 11:52 AM
It's horrible odds at +400. Awful value as Brandon would say. It's not a smart bet in the traditional sense of smart betting. But if you account for it's high likelihood of happening due to rigging, well, then its an easy bet to make. If both chiefs and Paxkers have bad week 17s, I'll double down because that is the ultimate set up for a rigged tourney.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 01:54 PM
All I know is that Steelers/Colts game was just Ugly. Colts just dominated the Steelers in first half. Basically kicking there face in. R-Burger looking like an old man!!

Then all the sudden R-Burger throws up some lob balls and flags start flying out from everywhere and the Steelers literally move the ball down the field on three straight PI’s that were all Ticky Tack bullshit inside the 10 yard line. Then they did it again on another drive!!! Then Romo and the other announcer are sitting there spewing how the Pittsburgh offense has “Come Alive” and “What A Come Back” and “How The Steelers Shifted Momentum” ETC. ETC.

Then on the flip side the Colts are driving late to win and Hilton gets bumped in the same “Tickey Tack Way” and of course a NO CALL!!

The whole thing was just disgusting whether you were betting on the game or not. It’s making it hard for me. It wasn’t even exciting. It was like here we go again!!! There was nothing the Colts could do to win that game!!

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 02:05 PM
I think the officials took over week 16 because the NFL wanted as many meaningful games in week 17 as possible!!

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 02:06 PM

Yes, if you’ve been following me I’m on the Bills!

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 03:30 PM
Brandon, open your mind to the possibility of rigging being done to stop gsmblers. Think about where all the money is going and make some small bets based on it being rigged. Test it. Its working for me.

Now, the hard part of it is that there are multiple motivations for rigging. Early in the season its to crush gamblers. I think later you start getting more of.thr (forcing interesting matchups) and players with big advertising get favored.

Imma bet the spread against the packers and chiefs depending on if my rigging radar stays up on those two. They seem to want both in but I don't they want it to be so obvious that gamblers can cash in. The packers have to come down to earth this week.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:38 PM
Brandon, open your mind to the possibility of rigging being done to stop gsmblers. Think about where all the money is going and make some small bets based on it being rigged. Test it. Its working for me.

Now, the hard part of it is that there are multiple motivations for rigging. Early in the season its to crush gamblers. I think later you start getting more of.thr (forcing interesting matchups) and players with big advertising get favored.

Imma bet the spread against the packers and chiefs depending on if my rigging radar stays up on those two. They seem to want both in but I don't they want it to be so obvious that gamblers can cash in. The packers have to come down to earth this week.

I do open my mind to that and all the late $ came in on the Steelers and Seahawks pushing both those lines and both those teams still won. It doesn’t always simply work that way. I’ve been doing this ten years. I understand what your trying to do and while that might work sometimes it isn’t a single strategy that I use.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:41 PM
The Colts had a late scratch on their starting OT and made it where they had both starting OT’s out for the Steelers games. There then was a late push from wise guys on Steelers and Steelers won.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:43 PM
Also, Vegas has been taking a dump and getting burned by their home team the Las Vegas Raiders. The Raiders have been burning the Vegas books bad the last month or so. So this whole thing your painting isn’t that simple!!

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:44 PM
I believe the Rigging has some “$ influence” but I believe it’s more about “Pushing Narratives and Stories” ETC ETC.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:48 PM
The “Narrative & Story” has to be bigger then the “Market” it’s facing to win!!!

Bottom Line!!!

This $ is way bigger then gambling $ in the long run when you consider TV, Media, Social Media, Merchandise, Mind Control ETC ETC!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:51 PM
That’s why I took a shot on the Rams. A very balanced team with a “HUGE MARKET.” l figured all of that could overshadow Goff. It looks like I was wrong!!!

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:52 PM
Green Bay now has the bigger “Narrative & Story” with Rodgers probably “Winning the MVP” despite the Packers drafting Jordan Love in the 1st round of the draft and trading up!!!!

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 03:55 PM
The gambling $ is just Icing on the cake dude!!!!

https://youtu.be/k-SGooTgwcE

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 04:07 PM
Yes, I’m rolling over on the Packers all the way at this time!!! Just roll it over every game on the ML!!

Hopefully we face the Bills in the Super Bowl!!

https://youtu.be/pdkUtofysmM

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 05:07 PM
I do open my mind to that and all the late $ came in on the Steelers and Seahawks pushing both those lines and both those teams still won. It doesn’t always simply work that way. I’ve been doing this ten years. I understand what your trying to do and while that might work sometimes it isn’t a single strategy that I use.

So bet spread, not money line on the favored team. They seem to rig in that direction from my experience.

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 05:08 PM
Green Bay now has the bigger “Narrative & Story” with Rodgers probably “Winning the MVP” despite the Packers drafting Jordan Love in the 1st round of the draft and trading up!!!!

Advertisements have mega herd influence. So many people see them. Rodgers and Mahommes would become super heroes if the two faced off. The ultimate rig job.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 05:37 PM
So bet spread, not money line on the favored team. They seem to rig in that direction from my experience.

It’s case by case scenario man. There is no one set equation. Wish there was.

GB-Brandon
12-29-2020, 05:40 PM
Advertisements have mega herd influence. So many people see them. Rodgers and Mahommes would become super heroes if the two faced off. The ultimate rig job.

That’s what scares me about my Bills pick. Even though they are the better team they will try to get Mahommes in there for sure. Bills will have to dominate them. Josh Allen is getting a lot of steam though now too!! We shall see.

RashanGary
12-29-2020, 05:43 PM
It’s case by case scenario man. There is no one set equation. Wish there was.

For sure man. Glad you see it that way. I always think I have a good read just like 12 and 17 in their craft. I can't not feel confident. That's why I bet. I always think I'm gonna win.

But youre right. The rigging is impossible to set hard tendencies on. They move around. But when you follow every week, with eyes on what games are rigged, you start to develop intuition. I have to see the media energy and the betting trends and keep an open mind.

You're right on about each beast is a new beast

George Cumby
12-29-2020, 08:26 PM
Buffalo Billies looked scary good tonight.
I understand they were playing a crippled duck, but still...

That was a curb-stomping on top of an evisceration on top of a be-heading. The Bills pretty much did whatever they wanted.

Joemailman
12-29-2020, 08:30 PM
That must have been sweet for Bills fans to see the Bills have their way with the Patriots after the way things have been the last 15 years. Kind of like when the Packers started beating the Bears on a regular basis in the early 90's with Favre, Holmgren etc.