PDA

View Full Version : The Brushback looks @ the NFC North

chewy-bacca
09-13-2006, 07:56 AM
this site is always good for a laugh, even if they are picking on the Pack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strength:

Brett Favre is still the strength of this team. Say what you want about him, but he does possess a rudimentary knowledge of football, which places him above the coaching staff, the players, and the fans, who keep showing up to games for some reason.

Weakness:

Packers GM Ted Thompson wants so badly to be fired that he actually hired Mike McCarthy as head coach. That reminds me of the time I pissed in the fry-a-lator to try and get fired from McDonald’s. Except that was at least justified on some level.

Question Mark:

Charles Woodson is old, washed up, and overpaid. The only upside is that he can’t stay on the field. Maybe that's why they signed him.

Outlook:

There really isn’t very much to get excited about with this Packers team, unless you’re the opposition, in which case they’re like meeting Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and then flying to Disney Land in a spaceship made of candy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for more on all the teams click
http://www.thebrushback.com/nfcpreview.htm

No Mo Moss
09-13-2006, 08:30 AM
That is actually pretty funny.

chewy-bacca
09-13-2006, 08:32 AM
my bad, I think I stole your sig......didnt mean to. :oops:

No Mo Moss
09-13-2006, 08:36 AM
WTF!!!!!!

RAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

(That was a Chewbacca yell to piss you off.)

chewy-bacca
09-13-2006, 08:42 AM
^^ :evil:

MJZiggy
09-13-2006, 08:49 AM
This one seems to be much more appropriate anyway at the moment.

chewy-bacca
09-13-2006, 08:51 AM
yes, it came to me in a dream.............. :lol:

Tony Oday
09-13-2006, 11:38 AM
I want a spaceship! :mrgreen:

ahaha
09-13-2006, 12:51 PM
I want a spaceship! :mrgreen:

Especially one made out of candy!!!!!!

Dabaddestbear
09-13-2006, 01:30 PM
looked on there for the Bears and this was the funniest thing he had to say about them.

Outlook:
The Bears were on the fence about singing Ricky Manning until he savagely beat a nerd at Denny’s and they knew they had their man. That's exactly the kind of swagger they could have used against Steve Smith in the playoffs last year.

Vikings...
Strength:
The Vikings roster has been overhauled, so fans can expect to see different names on the backs of the people sucking this year.

Lions....
Weakness:
First round draft pick Ernie Sims has had 5 concussions already in his short career. I bet he has the name of the President memorized by now.