PDA

View Full Version : Losing Bakhtiari is like what.....?

Vincenzo
12-31-2020, 09:50 PM
Losing David Blocktieri at the very end of this shitty 2020 is like what.....????

Best I can come up with a couple of hours after learning this news is:

It’s like losing your LEFT NUT.

Anti-Polar Bear
12-31-2020, 11:49 PM
Bak is a very good Yokozuna, but c’mon, man! Chill the fuck up. Ain’t like 12, 17, 33 or 23 was KIA.

My pal Nutz could be signed off the ‘urbs of the MKE, and the Packers wouldn’t miss a fucking beat. If you’re gonna take a Fucking Center over DK Metcalf, might as well play the Fucking Center at the LT.

Disclosure: I ain’t Bak’s biggest fan. Not cos he has long hair, but b/c he’s Italian. The Italians prosecuted, persecuted and executed a hero of mine, Spartacus.

Joemailman
01-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Bak is a very good Yokozuna, but c’mon, man! Chill the fuck up. Ain’t like 12, 17, 33 or 23 was KIA.

My pal Nutz could be signed off the ‘urbs of the MKE, and the Packers wouldn’t miss a fucking beat. If you’re gonna take a Fucking Center over DK Metcalf, might as well play the Fucking Center at the LT.

Disclosure: I ain’t Bak’s biggest fan. Not cos he has long hair, but b/c he’s Italian. The Italians prosecuted, persecuted and executed a hero of mine, Spartacus.

Bakhtiari is Iranian.

Guiness
01-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Bakhtiari is Iranian.

Wrong, he's Bakhtaruvian. They're their own breed:knll::mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
01-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Bakhtiari is Iranian.

What?!?! I’ve always assumed Bak was Italian.

No wonder Tex ain’t too fond of Bak. Tex probably has nightmares about long-haired Iranians. ;)

texaspackerbacker
01-01-2021, 12:07 PM
I didn't even know he was a damn Iranian, and his damn hair was pretty far from my mind. I used to be slightly against him mainly because the was virtually worshipped by so many in here - the sacred cow thing. I will concede that he has been good - great would be a real stretch.

APB pretty much nailed it about the idea that we would be far far worse off it any of those other numbers went down. I say again, we will be fine without him. Whatshisname on the "pack-a-day" podcast on youtube basically said the same thing.

hoosier
01-01-2021, 12:30 PM
Happy New Year. You're all wrong. Bakh is Californian. Of Iranian AND Icelandic descent. Why are people always giving Iceland the short shrift, the cold shoulder?

Anti-Polar Bear
01-01-2021, 01:00 PM
I didn't even know he was a damn Iranian, and his damn hair was pretty far from my mind. I used to be slightly against him mainly because the was virtually worshipped by so many in here - the sacred cow thing. I will concede that he has been good - great would be a real stretch.

APB pretty much nailed it about the idea that we would be far far worse off it any of those other numbers went down. I say again, we will be fine without him. Whatshisname on the "pack-a-day" podcast on youtube basically said the same thing.

Agreed. All’s a-OK. If the Packers could survive Marshal Newhouse at LT, no reason they can’t do the same with the Fucking Center. And Jenkins might be more polished as a Yokozuna than Newhouse was back in the days.

RashanGary
01-01-2021, 01:12 PM
Undressing a hot chick to find out she has a penis?

Anti-Polar Bear
01-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Happy New Year. You're all wrong. Bakh is Californian. Of Iranian AND Icelandic descent. Why are people always giving Iceland the short shrift, the cold shoulder?

I don’t celebrate New Years anymore. The new year ain’t gonna change my wretched existence for the better. Odds are, I’ll still be flipping burgers for the minimum wage come January 1, 2022.

hoosier
01-01-2021, 02:19 PM
If you lived in Iceland you would t have to be flipping burgers

Bretsky
01-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Undressing a hot chick to find out she has a penis?

So like BACK, you table the idea but come back to play in 9 months ?

RashanGary
01-01-2021, 08:32 PM
So like BACK, you table the idea but come back to play in 9 months ?

:lol: of course :lol: