25. Chad Greenway
26. Donte Whitner
27. Ashton Youbouty
28. Nick Mangold
29. Darnell Bing
30. Eric Winston
31. Jason Allen
32. Tamba Hali

not the order I think will happen, but the order of value.

Partial
04-22-2007, 10:30 PM
I wonder how this will look 4 years from now.

Zool
04-23-2007, 07:36 AM
Like a monkey drew names from a hat and you transcribed for him?

Partial
04-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Like a monkey drew names from a hat and you transcribed for him?

Poppycock. I have DeMeco Ryans and Marcus McNeil rated significantly higher than most scouts did. Also, note Haloti Ngata being quite high when scouts considered him lazy. He was very solid last year as well. Maroney is very high on my board as well.

I missed bad on MJD(didn't include) and Marcedes Lewis(overrated him). Darnell Bing was a pretty big miss also. Bobby Carpenter kind of sizzled out as well. Oh well, I have a hunch a lot of the pros were wrong on that.

Zool
04-23-2007, 10:29 AM
I honestly didnt even read the list, I was just going for reaction.

wist43
04-23-2007, 10:47 AM
A walk down memory lane...

Looking at your list, the thing that jumps out at me, was that I had Cutler as my top rated QB.

Leinert looks like he'll be a good QB for the next 12-13 years... still not sold on Young. Don't know if he can reach a high level and stay there.

retailguy
04-23-2007, 08:12 PM

Looking at your list, the thing that jumps out at me, was that I had Cutler as my top rated QB.

Leinert looks like he'll be a good QB for the next 12-13 years... still not sold on Young. Don't know if he can reach a high level and stay there.

Leinart will be dead if they don't get a line in front of him...

RashanGary
04-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Good job on the top 7. You fell apart a little through the middle but you had a good end of the round and had some suprise high picks that looked good after the test of time.

Rastak
04-23-2007, 09:45 PM

I like your title....skeptical rat....LOL....

I agree Leinert looks good and I also agree that Young may not have the lasting power but if you create the right offense I think Young could become elite. I think Cutler will be a solid NFL QB...

Partial
04-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Good job on the top 7. You fell apart a little through the middle but you had a good end of the round and had some suprise high picks that looked good after the test of time.

It wasn't a mock. It was my big board. Those are my player rankings, not how I think the draft would go.

Partial
04-22-2009, 12:46 AM
1. Reggie Bush BEASTLY
2. AJ Hawk HAMSTER
3. Vince Young HAMSTER
4. Matt Leinart DAISY
5. Mario Williams BEASTLY
6. Haloti Ngata BEASTLY
7. Debrickshaw Ferguson HAMSTER
8. Broderick Bunkley BEASTLY
9. Vernon Davis DAISY
10. Mike Huff DAISY
11. Winston Justice ZEBRA
12. Laurence Maroney HAMSTER
13. Marcedes Lewis HAMSTER
14. Jay Cutler BEASTLY
15. Antonio Cromatier BEASTLY
16. Ernie Sims HAMSTER
17. DeAngelo Williams BEASTLY
18. Chad Jackson DAISY
19. Tye Hill ZEBRA
20. Gabe Watson DAISY
21. Santonio Holmes HAMSTER
22. Robert Carpenter DAISY
23. Marcus McNeil BEASTLY
24. DeMeco Ryans BEASTLY
25. Chad Greenway BEASTLY
26. Donte Whitner ZEBRA
27. Ashton Youbouty ZEBRA
28. Nick Mangold BEASTLY
29. Darnell Bing ZEBRA
30. Eric Winston ZEBRA
31. Jason Allen ZEBRA
32. Tamba Hali ZEBRA

BEASTLY = good player
HAMSTER = TBD w/ potential
ZEBRA = unsure
DAISY = bust

Lurker64
04-22-2009, 12:49 AM
I think Reggie Bush is more of a Hamster than he is Beastly. He's absolutely useless as a traditional running back, but he is a dynamic threat on punt returns and when you get him the ball on a short pass. That's good, but is it "#2 overall pick good?"

Also, Donte Whitner is a pretty darn good player, recent arrest notwithstanding.

Partial
04-22-2009, 12:53 AM
I think Reggie Bush is more of a Hamster than he is Beastly. He's absolutely useless as a traditional running back, but he is a dynamic threat on punt returns and when you get him the ball on a short pass. That's good, but is it "#2 overall pick good?"

Also, Donte Whitner is a pretty darn good player, recent arrest notwithstanding.

Bush is a very good player. I disagree. I don't know anything about Whitner, thus the Zebra(the slippery one of the african safari)

DannoMac21
04-22-2009, 02:05 AM

Bush is a very good player. I disagree. I don't know anything about Whitner, thus the Zebra(the slippery one of the african safari)

Huh? He's one of the best safeties in football dude...

Rastak
04-22-2009, 06:08 AM
You off a bit on Greenway....:^)

Fun to look back at these lists. It probably doesn't look any worse than Kipers.....

hoosier
04-22-2009, 08:06 AM

Not to mention Bush ("beastly"???!!!) and Holmes ("hamster"???!!!).

Rastak
04-22-2009, 08:19 AM

Beastly was right, he just had him lower on the board than turned out to be true!

:wink:

hoosier
04-22-2009, 09:13 AM

Beastly was right, he just had him lower on the board than turned out to be true!

:wink:

If Hawk is a "hamster" can Greenway really be a "beast"? I guess you could say that Greenway has been better value so far, but hard to make a serious argument that one is conclusively better than the other.

Partial
04-22-2009, 12:07 PM

Santonio is the most overrated player in the league because of one catch imo.

Bush is a stud.

Partial
04-22-2009, 12:12 PM

It's a big NFL. I don't have the time to follow every player. I never watch ESPN, so I get all my sports news via reading which takes longer.

swede
04-22-2009, 01:44 PM

It's a big NFL. I don't have the time to follow every player. I never watch ESPN, so I get all my sports news via reading which takes longer.

This is why you are a highly considered source at Packerrats.

Your posts are considered amusing.