01-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Regular cold weather down and distance
Rodgers
Jones or Dillon
Tonyan
Lazard
Adams
(Mercedes or MVS)

Plenty of run blocking or pass protection options. Equally potent as a run offense as pass offense. Mercedes can make it even more run heavy and MVS/EQ more long ball or pass oriented.

Short yardage
Rodgers
Dillon
Tonyan
Mercedes
Adams
Lizard/Daffney/Stergberger (solid run blockers)

Can run block with the best of em or get Adams a quick slant, out or come back

Long ball or obvious pass
Rodgers
Jones or Williams (depending on if you want more run threat or pass pro)
Lizard
MVS
Adams
EQ or Austin

Can run the ball, pass protect with Williams AND Lizard, or throw the ball to all 5 of the receiving options with MVS stretching the field

This offense has veteran pieces to do anything it wants on any given day. Gotta love our chances for an Owl

RashanGary
01-04-2021, 03:14 PM
The least experienced guys are tonyan and lizard, and both of them are quick studies and Rodgers favs. Gotta love the overall experience level so 12 can have his presnap palette diverse and deadly

HarveyWallbangers
01-04-2021, 03:26 PM
I don't see the Packers going Jones/Dillon in the backfield that much. They'll go two TE much more than Jones/Dillon in the backfield. I think Jones/Dillon telegraphs the play too much. They'd usually flare Jones out of the backfield or run Dillon up the gut. Maybe outside run to Jones on occasion. I just don't think they are comfortable enough with Dillon pass blocking and neither Jones or Dillon are lead blockers. Two TEs telegraphs the play call much more. I do like Dillon in short yardage though. He can get the tough yards and probably pass block enough on short pass attempts. I wish they'd go Jones (with Williams and Dillon spelling occasionally) on most normal downs, Dillon in short yardage, and Williams or Jones (both are good at it, now's the time to give Jones a bigger workload) in passing situations. If they go hurry up, Jones and Williams to a lesser extent (not as big of a threat as a runner) can do it all.

RashanGary
01-04-2021, 03:57 PM
I meant Jones or Dillon

RashanGary
01-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Assuming 60 snaps per game
Jones 35 (and kick returner)
Williams 15 (and all special teams)
Dillon 10 (mostly short yardage)

Running backs make good special teams players.