PDA

View Full Version : Red juice

Partial
09-13-2006, 09:13 AM
i have stained my skin red in efforts to clean up red kool-aid that I just spilled. Figured i'd share.

PaCkFan_n_MD
09-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I just eat eggs for breakfast.

retailguy
09-13-2006, 10:15 AM
i have stained my skin red in efforts to clean up red kool-aid that I just spilled. Figured i'd share.

Anybody knows that kool-aid is supposed to be GREEN. I have no sympathy for you.

Patler
09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Anybody knows that kool-aid is supposed to be GREEN. I have no sympathy for you.

Then fix your avatar! (looks red to me at least!)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jack's smirking revenge
09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Whatchu talking about? They've got "Invisible" kool-aid now. My girlfriend's kids drink it all the time. Probably too much.

:lol:

tyler

retailguy
09-13-2006, 11:05 AM

Then fix your avatar! (looks red to me at least!)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Outside of the range of my techical abilities I'm afraid. I'll have to hire the hacker to do it for me in his spare time. :wink:

Harlan Huckleby
09-13-2006, 11:08 AM
I just punctured my testicle with a nail clipper.

Patler
09-13-2006, 11:22 AM

Was it intentional, or did the darn thing just get away from you?

retailguy
09-13-2006, 11:38 AM

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? :shock:

Pack0514
09-13-2006, 11:47 AM

Was it intentional, or did the darn thing just get away from you?

The scene in Pretty Woman where she is trying to eat an oster keeps running through my head only with a blue dog, a sack of testicles, and a nail clipper. Oh what a mental image it is..

Partial
09-13-2006, 12:05 PM

It actually wasn't kool-aid. It was great value sugar free juice, but I was ashamed of the fact I could not afford the kool-aid. I made an entire gallon pitcher, and I was trying to force the lid on, but to no avail. The next thing I knew there was a tidal wave of blood red cherry flavored juice flying at the refridgerator, splashing off onto the walls, floors, table, and clothes.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 12:08 PM
How do you clean spooge off your keyboard?

mraynrand
09-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Oscar: "Murray, would you like Brown Juice or Green Juice?"
Murray: "What's the difference?"
Oscar: "Two weeks"

Pack0514
09-13-2006, 12:25 PM

Your Tongue

Partial
09-13-2006, 12:32 PM

Your Tongue

Naughty!

Partial
09-13-2006, 01:11 PM
V = IR, Current in = current out, Voltage in = voltage out.

I am in my 4th lecture of circuits right now and I feel I could summarize all the jargin we have learned thus far with the above statement.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 02:49 PM

I am in my 4th lecture of circuits right now and I feel I could summarize all the jargin we have learned thus far with the above statement.

Can't remember, is volts are ok, but amps kill..or vice versa?

Partial
09-13-2006, 02:51 PM

amps are the killa. Volts are irrelevant because if the resistance is low enough you're going to have CRAZY amounts of current flowing. Thats why you should never touch an open circuit or you will get yo' ass fried! That, and you won't be able to get a woody ever again

retailguy
09-13-2006, 03:12 PM

amps are the killa. Volts are irrelevant because if the resistance is low enough you're going to have CRAZY amounts of current flowing. Thats why you should never touch an open circuit or you will get yo' ass fried! That, and you won't be able to get a woody ever again

is it 4 amps, or .4 amps that can stop your heart? Can't remember.... My father in law was an electrician in the military. He warns me about crazy shit all the time. Never know whether or not it is true or he is paranoid.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-13-2006, 03:43 PM

Just remember that I SHOULD never eff around with PC power supply. That was good enough for me.

Partial
09-13-2006, 04:09 PM

is it 4 amps, or .4 amps that can stop your heart? Can't remember.... My father in law was an electrician in the military. He warns me about crazy shit all the time. Never know whether or not it is true or he is paranoid.

prolly 4. I dunno really. We don't generally learn about that kind of stuff in school, but generally you're dealing with milliamps so I would imagine 4 would inflict some serious damage.

red
09-13-2006, 05:54 PM
i thought this thread was about me and my "special" juice

SkinBasket
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
I've been looking for an excuse to get a new keyboard and now Ive got one. Like some fat fucking slob, I just poured Papa Johns garlic sauce all over the goddamn thing. Now all the keys are slippery and it's gonna smell somethin nasty in a day or two. Yeah!

Summarize that tootsie!

Partial
09-13-2006, 09:17 PM
I've been looking for an excuse to get a new keyboard and now Ive got one. Like some fat fucking slob, I just poured Papa Johns garlic sauce all over the goddamn thing. Now all the keys are slippery and it's gonna smell somethin nasty in a day or two. Yeah!

Summarize that tootsie!

I'll tootsie you. And smother you with Papa John's garlic sauce after. GBR, Ziggy and 007 said they'd lick it off for 'ya

woodbuck27
09-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Whatchu talking about? They've got "Invisible" kool-aid now. My girlfriend's kids drink it all the time. Probably too much.

tyler

Ya but..

Have you ever TRUSTED " that clear Cream Soda " ?

Pack0514
09-14-2006, 03:20 PM

Summarize that tootsie!

Seriously, put it in the dishwasher.

Partial
09-14-2006, 03:26 PM

Summarize that tootsie!

Seriously, put it in the dishwasher.

Urban Legend. I did that once. Turned out the stain got bigger!

jack's smirking revenge
09-14-2006, 03:39 PM

tyler

Ya but..

Have you ever TRUSTED " that clear Cream Soda " ?

Ummmm, yeah. I actually love cream soda (clear and not-so-clear). Doesn't help the love handles, that's for sure. ;-)

tyler

MJZiggy
09-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Now you've got me wanting a cream soda float...

Partial
09-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Now you've got me wanting a cream soda float...

I'll give you a cream soda.

MJZiggy
09-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Who's got the ice cream. Let's make it a party. :cool: