PDA

View Full Version : TWill returns

Guiness
01-23-2021, 06:39 PM
I was more than a little surprised when I saw he was signed! I had seen a column saying there would be no more players switching teams because waivers wouldn't be processed until after the Superb Owl. Not sure if the column was incorrect or a loophole was found.

Crazy he's still around. He's lost a step at the end of his first stint with the Pack, I'm sure he's lost 2 more since then! Was he brought back because of King's injury?

bobblehead
01-24-2021, 09:29 AM
I had a druid named twill in everquest. If he is now on the packers maybe he can cast a group SOW on the team.

Fritz
01-24-2021, 09:52 AM
I was more than a little surprised when I saw he was signed! I had seen a column saying there would be no more players switching teams because waivers wouldn't be processed until after the Superb Owl. Not sure if the column was incorrect or a loophole was found.

Crazy he's still around. He's lost a step at the end of his first stint with the Pack, I'm sure he's lost 2 more since then! Was he brought back because of King's injury?

As I think someone else noted in a different thread, this signing is more likely a commentary on the lack of confidence the team has in Josh Jackson and Kadar Holloman. I'm not sure, but I think Twill was signed before we heard about King's back issue.

Saw him in the playoff game last week. Yes, he was getting picked on a couple times on slants because he was a step or two behind.