PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade .....

Sparkey
01-24-2021, 12:51 PM
Would you trade Aaron Rodgers for Deshaun Watson ?

Yes or No and why ?

Rarely does a top flight qb become available and even rarer is that qb early in his career.

The Shadow
01-24-2021, 12:52 PM
No, because Aaron Rodgers is a much better QB.

Bretsky
01-24-2021, 12:53 PM

Yes or No and why ?

Rarely does a top flight qb become available and even rarer is that qb early in his career.

of course I would but the Texans are not doing that.

Getting a top 5 QB for a dozen or so years for the best in the game with limited time left

Sparkey
01-24-2021, 12:55 PM
No, because Aaron Rodgers is a much better QB.

I agree, Rodgers is by far the better qb, but when you take into account their ages and looking towards the next 10 years, that right answer becomes less apparent to me

MadtownPacker
01-24-2021, 01:17 PM
Fuck no. I can’t stand Rodgers but Watson is not even close to as good as Rodgers

Joemailman
01-24-2021, 01:20 PM
I wouldn't since Gute drafted Love. :duel:

texaspackerbacker
01-24-2021, 01:47 PM
Love isn't ever gonna be a factor except as trade bait. I say no to a Rodgers for Watson trade even though I have an extremely high opinion of Watson as one of the few QBs with an attitude similar to Rodgers in terms of carefulness. I really think Rodgers is gonna last - hopefully with the Packers - to at least the same age as Brady when Brady finally retires and with greater quality than Brady is displaying this year. Watson IMO is likely over time to get injured, possibly seriously again, and have his mobility reduced and maybe have a much shorter career than Rodgers.

Anti-Polar Bear
01-24-2021, 01:55 PM
As someone who likes my food spicy, my beer cold, my women hot, my corners dark and my QBs pale, I’d rather trade 12 str8t up for 9 of the Kittens.

GB-Brandon
01-24-2021, 01:57 PM
Once again I get Called “Insane”. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Fucken “Freak Show”

Jaire
01-24-2021, 02:03 PM
Rodgers would never agree.

Houston is worse than Detroit. That's the opposite of a Stafford move.

Sparkey
01-25-2021, 07:25 PM
Once again I get Called “Insane”. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Fucken “Freak Show”

Excellent response. Thank you for your contribution to this forum.

Upnorth
01-25-2021, 08:18 PM

Yes or No and why ?

In a heart beat. A misdirection offense with that level of athlete? Wow.

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 08:27 PM
In a heart beat. A misdirection offense with that level of athlete? Wow.

He isn’t any faster then Mitchell Trubisky!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smuggler
01-26-2021, 01:13 AM
No because that would be a huge dick move for the Packers to execute that trade and buttfuck ARod. If we traded him to the 49ers and then traded Love plus picks for Watson, I'd be okay with it. Watson is a top-3 QB right now. Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson.