PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Be Fired? (Pick As Many As 3)

Joemailman
01-25-2021, 12:01 PM
Sacrificial lamb time. Pick as many as 3.

Poll to follow.

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 12:08 PM
It depends. If we lose Rodgers over this then Gute should be gone and so should Mark Murphy!!!! They should actually be gone anyways but this would make it HAVE TO HAPPEN!!!

I don’t even know why I have to say “Mike Pettine” because he should of been fired last season. What has this guy done? Some dude that Mike McCarthy hired? What a Fucken Joke!!

This Organization and Power Structure is a GIANT MAlIGNANT TUMUR that has become “Terminal”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti-Polar Bear
01-25-2021, 12:09 PM
Bring in J-Mac to run the whole she-bang.

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 12:25 PM
I want Gute out way more then I wanted Thompson out!! He is a Fucken Train wreck!! Thompson, I wanted out because you could tell he wasn’t right and it was time and wasn’t willing to use free agency.

This Gute is just an Idiot!! Yeah, he was playing “5 D Chess” alright!!! Thought he was gonna show everyone what a Fucken Genius and how smart he is instead of doing the Fucken Obvious to secure a World Championship!! One we will probably now never see for who knows how long!!!

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 12:28 PM
Now it’s all Fucken riding on Jordan Love who couldn’t even suit up one Fucken game. Yeah, what a genius!!! Talk about DESTRUCTION!!!

call_me_ishmael
01-25-2021, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I mean, Gooter must suck - his team's have only reached the NFCC 66% of the time. That's the same historic clip that Tom Brady has achieved it FWIW.

The Packers have built a deep and talented team under Gooter who seems to have a keen eye for talent and will pull whatever strings to add pieces and increase depth/competition throughout the roster. My early impression is he is a solid GM.

hoosier
01-25-2021, 01:10 PM
I said Pettine and the ST guy, though I have no idea what better candidates there are out there. I guess if I were in charge that would be my first question, even before who should be fired: who's out there who could do a better job? I wouldn't change DCs just for a change, I don't think things have reached that level of ineptitude yet. Under Pettine we've seen some good development (Alexander, Gary) and some of the same persistent problems. The embarrassing showing by the defense in the 2019 NFCCG followed by this year's not-so-great defensive performance makes me think there's a good chance Pettine goes. But who steps in?

For special teams, I would first fire our coordinator and then start looking around to see if there's anyone out there. You could bring in the ghost of Chester Marcol and still do better.

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I mean, Gooter must suck - his team's have only reached the NFCC 66% of the time. That's the same historic clip that Tom Brady has achieved it FWIW.

The Packers have built a deep and talented team under Gooter who seems to have a keen eye for talent and will pull whatever strings to add pieces and increase depth/competition throughout the roster. My early impression is he is a solid GM.

He is surviving on Thompson’s core talent. He has added a couple pieces while recklessly wasting away a chance at a “Mini-Dynasty.”

Dude is Fraud!!

SudsMcBucky
01-25-2021, 02:01 PM
I'd have shit-canned Pettine soon as the plane landed and would've made a call to Wade Phillips within a couple seconds after that.

Bossman641
01-25-2021, 02:05 PM
Mennenga HAS to be gone. Pettine should be gone.

MadtownPacker
01-25-2021, 02:42 PM
Why is Rodgers not on the list? He could have ran that 3 down in at the end. He said the FG was “ not his decision “ right? Well not going for the end zone run was his.

LaFleur
MTP (I started the thread too early, damn you smuggler)
Other - Rodgers

ZachMN
01-25-2021, 02:49 PM
This organization is currently structured wrong....some dumb triangle where let's hire a coach but he has to keep the D coordinator? What is our D philosophy? Seems to never change and quite frankly but for a couple of guys is marginal talent. Under the structure it starts with Murphy. You do what Harlan did: put a GM who knows WTF is going on and can demand accountability let him hire the coach who then has not only Offense but D and ST concepts too......We should be running a 4-3 and be focused on a Crushing Defense that literally smothers any type of offense and tell Rodgers you'll get three or four extra chances with whatever scrap heap WR, TE and RB's we can afford. You'd have three SB's with that concept absolutely. Defense wins Championships and we love that fast convertible which wilts in big games. I don't care about all the stats-they don't remember that you won ugly which in fact is Brady's career......

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 05:06 PM
The Packers Organization is a Fraud!! Quit calling it “Titletown!” Quit with all the Bullshit!!! You guys are nothing but a bunch of lying bean counters that only care about your bottom line and making $!!!! This “Corporation” is phony in the sense it has been designed to rig the fans from what they are entitled too, which is the Best Chance possible of a World Championship Team!

Your nothing but a bunch of Yellow Belly Fraudster Scheisters!! How dare you run this bullshit under the name of Vince Lombardi!! Your Just horrible people!!

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 05:26 PM
I’m not putting one more Fucken Dollar into this fraudulent corporation that Breeds “Just Being Relevant” and tricks its fans into this bullshit over and over again and not doing enough to get the job done!! Not even a licensed T-Shirt!! I’m not going to support something that is just Fucken Disgusting and goes against every Fucken principle this thing was built on!!!

Count me out!!!!

Joemailman
01-25-2021, 05:38 PM
The Packers Organization is a Fraud!! Quit calling it “Titletown!” Quit with all the Bullshit!!! You guys are nothing but a bunch of lying bean counters that only care about your bottom line and making $!!!! This “Corporation” is phony in the sense it has been designed to rig the fans from what they are entitled too, which is the Best Chance possible of a World Championship Team!

Your nothing but a bunch of Yellow Belly Fraudster Scheisters!! How dare you run this bullshit under the name of Vince Lombardi!! Your Just horrible people!!

https://www.quotemaster.org/images/a2/a27b9eb7d9573cec4409be0705cb7395.jpg

George Cumby
01-25-2021, 06:45 PM
I voted Murphy: Because the Table of Organization sucks.

Pettine: Because...... reasons.

The Troglodyte posing as a ST coach: Because.

Zool
01-25-2021, 06:53 PM
snip

To be fair to Brandon, this is who he is. A blowhard with just atrocious grammar. I assume in his real life if he isn't shouting, he isn't talking. Its a common trick of stupid people. Being angry makes it seem like you know what you're talking about.

George Cumby
01-25-2021, 06:55 PM
To be fair to Brandon, this is who he is. A blowhard with just atrocious grammar. I assume in his real life if he isn't shouting, he isn't talking. Its a common trick of stupid people. Being angry makes it seem like you know what you're talking about.

If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table.

Zool
01-25-2021, 07:02 PM
If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table.

I like that and I'm going to steal it.

George Cumby
01-25-2021, 07:07 PM
I like that and I'm going to steal it.

Excellent.

I, too, stole it.

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 08:36 PM
Gutekunst will be one they talk about for the next 20-30 years and maybe longer who drove the Packers into obscurity and misery!!

“No Wonder The Germans Lost The War”

Bretsky
01-25-2021, 09:40 PM
Petting and the ST coach gotta go in that order

I'd be fine with MM going, and I'm not sold on Gute but I don't hate him either

GB-Brandon
01-25-2021, 09:47 PM
Petting and the ST coach gotta go in that order

I'd be fine with MM going, and I'm not sold on Gute but I don't hate him either

They are not gonna fire Pettine!! And I won’t even say “I told ya so!!!”

QBME
01-25-2021, 10:17 PM

And that is the ultimate proposition; stupid versus ignorant.

Bretsky
01-25-2021, 10:21 PM
They are not gonna fire Pettine!! And I won’t even say “I told ya so!!!”

I don't think he gets fired either; although he undoubtedly should

And I won't either. BARRY SANDERS

Massive J
01-25-2021, 10:41 PM
I heartily agree,

smuggler
01-26-2021, 01:03 AM
Lol people seriously want to fire Gute. Oblivious clowns.

bobblehead
01-26-2021, 09:57 AM
He is surviving on Thompson’s core talent. He has added a couple pieces while recklessly wasting away a chance at a “Mini-Dynasty.”

Dude is Fraud!!

Finally going to do it. I'm blocking clown shoes. You have been not just wrong, but epically wrong in the point you made in 2500 of 2800 posts. You worship Rodgers and can't see that he flinched at running it in twice with the super bowl on the line. You don't bring anything to the table and you no longer entertain me. I could rehash your "serious contenders" and show what a know it all know nothing you are, but you are no longer worth my time.

Good bye.

Bossman641
01-26-2021, 11:06 AM
The thing with Brandon is he's set it up as an all or nothing. Unless the Packers won the championship he'd always fall back on the fact they didn't go all in. Nevermind the fact that going all in isn't even a guarantee of anything; see the Saints coming implosion for proof.

There's a definite middle ground. You can't look at the #1 scoring offense in the league and say it was an organizational failure to provide playmakers. I'll eat crow myself...I thought the wr/te talent would hold the offense back way more then they did. I still don't think Love/Dillon/Deguira were high value picks, but I'm also not dumb enough to die on that hill and ignore how well the offense played this year.

Upnorth
01-26-2021, 11:17 AM
The thing with Brandon is he's set it up as an all or nothing. Unless the Packers won the championship he'd always fall back on the fact they didn't go all in. Nevermind the fact that going all in isn't even a guarantee of anything; see the Saints coming implosion for proof.

There's a definite middle ground. You can't look at the #1 scoring offense in the league and say it was an organizational failure to provide playmakers. I'll eat crow myself...I thought the wr/te talent would hold the offense back way more then they did. I still don't think Love/Dillon/Deguira were high value picks, but I'm also not dumb enough to die on that hill and ignore how well the offense played this year.

We all thought we were so smart and gute was soooo dumb. Evidence proves us wrong. Or some can chose to double down on stupid.
Still have no idea how the 2020 draft will be seen in 2 years but of it has similar results to 2018 and 2019 I am very excited for our future.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 11:39 AM

Or the DISASTER coming if they didn’t win it all. Once again this is not just me. It is a main topic in the main stream media and headlines. This is the end result of such moves and the carnage that was predicted by many to follow. When you put it all into context this is the arrogance Gute showed by making that move and surely the music being faced is well deserved!!

This could very well lead to the end of the Rodgers era now following an MVP season so the only one “Dying on a Hill alone” is Brian Gutekunst!!! The biggest idiot GM in all of football for making such a move. LaFluer is quickly moving into this category after “Betting Against” his MVP QB as well!!! Pettine has been there for awhile now!!! Murphy is ripping all you people off!!!!

Tony Oday
01-26-2021, 11:47 AM
I want Gute out way more then I wanted Thompson out!! He is a Fucken Train wreck!! Thompson, I wanted out because you could tell he wasn’t right and it was time and wasn’t willing to use free agency.

This Gute is just an Idiot!! Yeah, he was playing “5 D Chess” alright!!! Thought he was gonna show everyone what a Fucken Genius and how smart he is instead of doing the Fucken Obvious to secure a World Championship!! One we will probably now never see for who knows how long!!!

I am so glad you are not in charge of the team, you would mortgage the next decade for Dez Bryant.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 11:51 AM
I am so glad you are not in charge of the team, you would mortgage the next decade for Dez Bryant.

Please locate one post where I said anything about signing Dez Bryant! Geeez!!

George Cumby
01-26-2021, 12:12 PM
Please locate one post where I said anything about signing Dez Bryant! Geeez!!

Everyone but you would understand that Oday was using Bryant only as exemplification.

So either you are dull-witted or you are being obtuse.

So which is it?

King Friday
01-26-2021, 12:26 PM
Murphy needs to go...let the GM and coach exercise some power to run the team.

Pettine will be gone...his defenses have failed heavily in back to back NFCCGs.

I don't think there is even a question on the ST coach. When your punter (who sucks beyond all measure) is too scared of being hit and tosses the ball to our aging kicker, it is clear the coach is a mental midget. Scott should take a bullet for Crosby.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 12:28 PM
Everyone but you would understand that Oday was using Bryant only as exemplification.

So which is it?

I’m interested in discussing “Real Solutions” that benefit the Green Bay Packers in their attempt to win a World Championship!!!

King Friday
01-26-2021, 12:28 PM

So which is it?

Both options at once is within the realm of possibility.

King Friday
01-26-2021, 12:30 PM
Gute is a solid talent evaluator. I absolutely hated the move to take Love, but I'm not going to jettison a top talent evaluator for that. Gute will hit on far more picks them he misses, and he's actually willing to use FA.

But hey, if you want to become the Lions, so be it.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 12:37 PM
I really wish I could vote more then once!!!

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 12:38 PM
Tabulate Vince’s vote!! He would Fire all their Ass’s!!!

Zool
01-26-2021, 12:52 PM
I absolutely hated the move to take Love

You do understand that this is history repeating itself right? If you are willing to dig, you will find posts from 2005-2008 saying how much they hated Thompson for taking this Rodgers guy who looks like he's going to suck. Hell Thompson drafted 2 more QBs in 2008.

Bossman641
01-26-2021, 01:06 PM
You do understand that this is history repeating itself right? If you are willing to dig, you will find posts from 2005-2008 saying how much they hated Thompson for taking this Rodgers guy who looks like he's going to suck. Hell Thompson drafted 2 more QBs in 2008.

To me it's a different situation. Qb's take up more of the salary cap now. The greatest advantage in the league is having a qb on a rookie deal and saving 25-30 mil a year to spend elsewhere. If Love sits for 4 years and plays the next 12..sure it won't matter. But the move definitely didn't create the "cheap qb" window that you hope to have.

Joemailman
01-26-2021, 01:42 PM
Finally going to do it. I'm blocking clown shoes. You have been not just wrong, but epically wrong in the point you made in 2500 of 2800 posts. You worship Rodgers and can't see that he flinched at running it in twice with the super bowl on the line. You don't bring anything to the table and you no longer entertain me. I could rehash your "serious contenders" and show what a know it all know nothing you are, but you are no longer worth my time.

Good bye.

Yeah, me too. Enough is enough. Might take him off ignore when we get closer to the draft. Although if Gute doesn't draft a WR, definitely have to put him back on ignore.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 02:03 PM
https://youtu.be/Psl7ZVwiRl4

texaspackerbacker
01-26-2021, 03:30 PM
Yeah, me too. Enough is enough. Might take him off ignore when we get closer to the draft. Although if Gute doesn't draft a WR, definitely have to put him back on ignore.

If he DOES draft a WR before the third day - and only then mainly as a kick returner, he's on my shit list.

Zool
01-26-2021, 03:46 PM
To me it's a different situation. Qb's take up more of the salary cap now. The greatest advantage in the league is having a qb on a rookie deal and saving 25-30 mil a year to spend elsewhere. If Love sits for 4 years and plays the next 12..sure it won't matter. But the move definitely didn't create the "cheap qb" window that you hope to have.

The cap part, yeah that's definitely true, but people were TP'ing Thompsons house after it happened. He got threats at the grocery store. It's amazing the amount of people who don't have a career in football, but are still experts.

George Cumby
01-26-2021, 03:47 PM
Both options at once is within the realm of possibility.

Good point.

RashanGary
01-26-2021, 04:15 PM
When you take a QB who has a lot of work to do on altering trajectories and improving his throw on the run accuracy and adjustment to the NFL game like Love, I think you know you're drafting that pick for the 2nd and 3rd contracts, not a get rich quick QB contract scheme. Ideal is Mahommes or Wilson who win on rookie contracts but you're fine with Rodgers and Youngs who win on 2nd contracts too.

RashanGary
01-26-2021, 04:17 PM
I think when you have Rodgers in his prime, it opens up taking the extreme high upside project pick and then develop him

Sparkey
01-26-2021, 04:50 PM

Hey GBB, my grandkids read this forum at times. Can we tone down the f'bombs and other language. Not trying to "silence you", just hoping you take the vulgar language down a notch or two.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 05:56 PM
Hey GBB, my grandkids read this forum at times. Can we tone down the f'bombs and other language. Not trying to "silence you", just hoping you take the vulgar language down a notch or two.

That’s fine and most of that started when the onslaught of unhealthy language was sent my way but I understand!!!

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 05:59 PM
I’m sure a lot of people hate my guts on here but to hate me is to Hate Vince!!! I am not the one that created or did any of this!!

Sparkey
01-26-2021, 06:33 PM
That’s fine and most of that started when the onslaught of unhealthy language was sent my way but I understand!!!

Thank You!

MadtownPacker
01-26-2021, 07:15 PM
Brandon I have waited for a proper rat name to find you. Thank you for the inspiration. :lol:

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 04:35 PM
Packers have fired their Special Teams Coordinator Mennenga!

I expect this to be the big fall on the sword firing!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 04:45 PM
Apparently, Mike Pettine’s contract is set to expire!!

Spaulding
01-27-2021, 05:00 PM
Dumping Mennenga is a start. Now just need Pettine to follow him out the door. Change is needed on the defensive side and although strides were made late in the season, just enough is not enough to compel another season of bend but don't break and excessive use of zone when you have Jaire essentially taking out each opponents top receiver.

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 05:06 PM
Dumping Mennenga is a start. Now just need Pettine to follow him out the door. Change is needed on the defensive side and although strides were made late in the season, just enough is not enough to compel another season of bend but don't break and excessive use of zone when you have Jaire essentially taking out each opponents top receiver.

I couldn’t agree more with this and talking to a close friend here today it seems pretty certain the Green Bay Packers cannot win a Super Bowl with Mike Pettine.

I knew this last year but better late then never!

call_me_ishmael
01-27-2021, 05:14 PM
Brandon I have waited for a proper rat name to find you. Thank you for the inspiration. :lol:

Annoying fucking spammer rat.

Joemailman
01-27-2021, 07:22 PM
Apparently it takes a 2/3 majority at Packerrats to get a guy fired. Pack your bags Pettine.

easy cheesy
01-27-2021, 07:48 PM
Mennenga has been fired... so says Cheesehead TV and Tom Pelissero... AND... as usual... I'm late to the party... sorry...

call_me_ishmael
01-27-2021, 09:50 PM
I think when you have Rodgers in his prime, it opens up taking the extreme high upside project pick and then develop him

I think this is a huge misnomer, though, because there is a Love available literally every year. I don't really view him as unique in any way vs the QBs that come out this year, next year, etc. He's just your average 4th-6th best QB in the draft - in this case not generally considered an elite QB class at that (I love me some Joe Burrow though).

I think they could get essentially the same guy in two years. Different last name on jersey, same guy, same upside, etc.

Maybe they'll strike gold. They certainly know better than I and I believe they've done their homework. I would just caution that history heavily bets against that.

Fritz
01-28-2021, 12:13 PM

. . . and if you have your d!@k in your fist, pound your meat.

I did not vote to can LeFleuer, but I do hope he is able to really look at himself. This is the second NFC championship game in a row in which he's faced a tough opponent a second time and has not had his team ready.

That team was just flat-out not ready. The defense looked dazed on third downs, and it is absolutely inexcusable that Pettine did not have defensive backs stationed across the goal line to prevent what happened at the end of the first half. And LeFleur - or Rodgers or someone - very quickly gave up on the run, even after good success on that old SF sweep play, which they used in the first half to good success. Why did they abandon that?

And why abandon the run altogether on two possessions in the fourth quarter when your defense gave you the ball back, twice? You knew by then TB's pass rush was pinning its ears back. Don't you give it to Dillon a couple times and get three yards? Or use Williams on that sweep play? Man, getting even three yards on a carry would give the defense some pause so that the play/action could work. Instead, he panicked like his predecessor used to do.

LeFleur needs to do some soul-searching, or they ain't never going to get over that hump. Why can't his teams play well in rematches against opponents who are extra physical?

GB-Brandon
01-28-2021, 12:53 PM
. . . and if you have your d!@k in your fist, pound your meat.

I did not vote to can LeFleuer, but I do hope he is able to really look at himself. This is the second NFC championship game in a row in which he's faced a tough opponent a second time and has not had his team ready.

That team was just flat-out not ready. The defense looked dazed on third downs, and it is absolutely inexcusable that Pettine did not have defensive backs stationed across the goal line to prevent what happened at the end of the first half. And LeFleur - or Rodgers or someone - very quickly gave up on the run, even after good success on that old SF sweep play, which they used in the first half to good success. Why did they abandon that?

And why abandon the run altogether on two possessions in the fourth quarter when your defense gave you the ball back, twice? You knew by then TB's pass rush was pinning its ears back. Don't you give it to Dillon a couple times and get three yards? Or use Williams on that sweep play? Man, getting even three yards on a carry would give the defense some pause so that the play/action could work. Instead, he panicked like his predecessor used to do.

LeFleur needs to do some soul-searching, or they ain't never going to get over that hump. Why can't his teams play well in rematches against opponents who are extra physical?

He really does need to do some “Soul Searching” as he is as much to blame as anyone. His ability to manage the game and use certain personnel and play calling when the chips are down are very concerning moving forward.

I’m not sure “Mike McCarthy Concerning” but it’s something that already has to be overcome at some point and we are real early into this with him to start.

RashanGary
01-28-2021, 01:17 PM
I think this is a huge misnomer, though, because there is a Love available literally every year. I don't really view him as unique in any way vs the QBs that come out this year, next year, etc. He's just your average 4th-6th best QB in the draft - in this case not generally considered an elite QB class at that (I love me some Joe Burrow though).

I think they could get essentially the same guy in two years. Different last name on jersey, same guy, same upside, etc.

Maybe they'll strike gold. They certainly know better than I and I believe they've done their homework. I would just caution that history heavily bets against that.

I kinda see this. However, when you take an extremely high upside developmental pick, having those 3 developmental years is part of why it's ok. You don't want him playing right away but you do want to develop him. Taking him in 3 years would mean he's playing at a time when he should be developing, and could ruin him before he takes off. It's not horrible timing for a developmental pick. It's almost prime timing but I think 2021 would have been perfect timing not 2020

RashanGary
01-28-2021, 01:54 PM
Being at risk of losing all credibility as a hopeless homer.....

I did vote for the guy inflating footballs and madtown because I’m not disappointed enough in the packers to vote for Pettine or Gute or the other guys.....

But I did acknowledge the special teams was horrible and vote for Mennenga. I have some shred of realism.

As to why I like Pettine. Most guys not named king, played up to their potential.

Spaulding
01-28-2021, 02:31 PM
I kinda see this. However, when you take an extremely high upside developmental pick, having those 3 developmental years is part of why it's ok. You don't want him playing right away but you do want to develop him. Taking him in 3 years would mean he's playing at a time when he should be developing, and could ruin him before he takes off. It's not horrible timing for a developmental pick. It's almost prime timing but I think 2021 would have been perfect timing not 2020

JH I do agree with the draft and develop and allowing a rookie QB the opportunity to learn and hopefully see the game slow down for them. However, one year or even two at most would be the goal as having a good young QB on a cheap contract is what gives teams the best chance to win a SB by freeing up money on the supporting cast without a big drop off at the most important position.

Once you get into year 3 or God forbid 4, you start to lose the advantage. If Love sits for three years it's a wasted pick as you could then have taken him two years later and provided Rodgers with important supporting players while still in his prime.

Hindsight is always 20/20 but unless Love turns out to be an upper half QB in this league it will be viewed as a failure and the chances of that latter are slim at best.

GB-Brandon
01-28-2021, 02:39 PM
JH I do agree with the draft and develop and allowing a rookie QB the opportunity to learn and hopefully see the game slow down for them. However, one year or even two at most would be the goal as having a good young QB on a cheap contract is what gives teams the best chance to win a SB by freeing up money on the supporting cast without a big drop off at the most important position.

Once you get into year 3 or God forbid 4, you start to lose the advantage. If Love sits for three years it's a wasted pick as you could then have taken him two years later and provided Rodgers with important supporting players while still in his prime.

Hindsight is always 20/20 but unless Love turns out to be an upper half QB in this league it will be viewed as a failure and the chances of that latter are slim at best.

Yes!!! In an ideal situation you would of wanted him to get some snaps in this year with a full year of pre-season and have him ready to go in year 2 to take advantage of the cap savings which would of allowed big spending in other areas of the roster. Probably even keeping Aaron Jones!! That was the whole premise of the thing which is probably what the Packers were planning. Everyone was saying Rodgers was “Regressing” last season and they bet against Rodgers and bet on their formula and Rodgers WON the bet in a way bigger way then they could of possibly imagined! I don’t believe they thought “League MVP” was anywhere on the radar for 2020.

Never Bet Against Aaron Rodgers!!

Now they have a bit of a mess on their hands and a certain Power has shifted!!

GB-Brandon
01-28-2021, 02:54 PM
That’s why I dislike Gute!!! His ego destroyed our Super Bowl. In his mind he was betting against Rodgers yet so many people display this negativity or hatred towards me. It’s so ridiculous!! In Gute’s perfect world Rodgers continues to regress in 2020 and Jordan Love is this ascending Star in camp and he made a Genius Move drafting him and he comes in and replaces a regressing Rodgers during the season as Rodgers struggles and the rest is history!! Gute doesn’t like Rodgers!!! Thinks he is Cocky and Etc Etc like some fans!!!

That’s the story Gute wanted and that would of made him the happiest!! He is in not “In Love” with how things turned out!! No pun intended! Lol. He is such a Fraud!!

GB-Brandon
01-28-2021, 02:57 PM
Nobody picks QB’s and trades up for them in the 1st round to to play “4 Years down the Road” People. This isn’t 2005!! Things did not go as planned!!!

GB-Brandon
01-28-2021, 03:04 PM
Now you have Mark Murphy out there saying “We’re Not IDIOT’S”!!!!!!!!! LOL

Umm, Yeah Mark You Are!!!

This if going to make a great book for somebody!!

RashanGary
01-28-2021, 04:06 PM

I think they thought they were taking a guy who would be a multi pro bowler. Otherwise they wouldn’t have taken him.

RashanGary
01-28-2021, 04:09 PM
How many times did you have to deposit this gambling season Brandon?

I placed probably 30 bets this year and didn’t deposited at all because I was playing on last years money. And grew it. Again. Maybe 20%. You talk so much know it all shit, you should be very rich right now.