PDA

View Full Version : Michael Lombardi's take on the NFC Championship Game

esoxx
01-25-2021, 10:07 PM
No relation to Vince. This guy has been a front office executive for several NFL teams and knows his stuff. It will be worth your time to listen to this 25 minute segment.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gm-shuffle-with-michael-lombardi-and-adnan-virk/id1458884463

esoxx
01-25-2021, 10:21 PM
Some highlights:

He's really down on MLF's game plan and the in-game decisions made. Thinks they should hire an advisor to help him learn how to be a head coach.

It's obvious he can't stand Pettine and describes his defense as a "Battleship Defense". This is not a compliment BTW.

Thinks Rodgers, after taking some time away, will likely have a very direct conversation with the top brass about the future. You riding with me or Jordan?

smuggler
01-26-2021, 01:19 AM
Lombardi is a blowhard. The defense played lights out in the 2nd half and would've kept Tampa under 30 if not for a boneheaded play by a bonehead player in King. Agree that LaFleur did not have a good gameplan, but this dude is being very reactionary.

They'll roll with Rodgers as long as he's playing at a high level. End of conversation.

HarveyWallbangers
01-26-2021, 02:16 AM
Lombardi is a blowhard. The defense played lights out in the 2nd half and would've kept Tampa under 30 if not for a boneheaded play by a bonehead player in King. Agree that LaFleur did not have a good gameplan, but this dude is being very reactionary.

They'll roll with Rodgers as long as he's playing at a high level. End of conversation.

Truth

Joemailman
01-26-2021, 08:29 AM
Lombardi might have an axe to grind with Pettine. Lombardi was the Browns GM (For a year) when Pettine was hired as HC. Given the organizational structure in Cleveland, I don't think hiring Pettine was Lombardi's call. Less than a month after Pettine was hired, Lombardi was fired. Don't know what happened there, but Lombardi may have lost a power struggle that he blamed Pettine for.

George Cumby
01-26-2021, 08:46 AM

They will roll during the regular season, I'm beginning to question Rodgers' ability to perform in big games.

Joemailman
01-26-2021, 09:02 AM
They will roll during the regular season, I'm beginning to question Rodgers' ability to perform in big games.

I don't know. Rodgers threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's against a heavy pass rush. His only INT was on a play that would normally be a pass interference call. This game turned on 2 plays at the end of the 1st half and early in the 2nd half that were in no way Rodgers' fault.

MadtownPacker
01-26-2021, 09:21 AM
Funny how Rodgers gets no shit about not running on that 3rd@9 before the last FG. He had room and even admitted himself he would ran it have had he known they would not go for it on 4th down. Had he not gotten in he would have made it 4th and short, then the FG would not have happen. It was a defining moment equal to when Favre didn’t run for the first down against the Giants in the NFCC.

“You know, I felt great about the third-down call. We actually ran it early in the game,” Rodgers told reporters, via the team. “… Looking at it back, it looked like he ended up crossing late and may have been kind of back across my body (for) an opportunity. I felt like I kind of had a chance, maybe, to run it. But, I felt like there was a guy kind of closing on me.”

MadtownPacker
01-26-2021, 09:25 AM
I don't know. Rodgers threw for over 300 yards and 3 TD's against a heavy pass rush. His only INT was on a play that would normally be a pass interference call. This game turned on 2 plays at the end of the 1st half and early in the 2nd half that were in no way Rodgers' fault.The 3 and outs by GB after Brady INT #2 and #3 had nothing to do with Rodgers? Not many QBs have had the benefit of Brady throwing 3 INT a game much less in the second half of a conference championship.

The defense wasn’t expected to win this game and other than the halftime fuckup TD I think defense did damn good.

Joemailman
01-26-2021, 09:36 AM
The 3 and outs by GB after Brady INT #2 and #3 had nothing to do with Rodgers? Not many QBs have had the benefit of Brady throwing 3 INT a game much less in the second half of a conference championship.

The defense wasn’t expected to win this game and other than the halftime fuckup TD I think defense did damn good.

On both 3 and outs Rodgers was sacked by Shaq Barrett. Protection was a problem all day. If Rodgers had been protected as well as Brady was, I think Packers win going away. Rodgers wasn't perfect, but he played better than the GOAT.

bobblehead
01-26-2021, 09:42 AM
Some highlights:

He's really down on MLF's game plan and the in-game decisions made. Thinks they should hire an advisor to help him learn how to be a head coach.

It's obvious he can't stand Pettine and describes his defense as a "Battleship Defense". This is not a compliment BTW.

Thinks Rodgers, after taking some time away, will likely have a very direct conversation with the top brass about the future. You riding with me or Jordan?

I am not an NFL guy, just a dude with good observational skills. Pettine needs to go. Even though it wasn't all on him, I just think he is stale and we need young energy. Our D wasn't so bad in this game, they forced TB into 3 picks. Could have been better though, and Pettine is just stale.

Flower is fine. His only mistake in my book was going for 2 too early which led to the CORRECT decision to kick the FG (everyone thought it was fine to go for 2...I don't believe in that until 4th quarter). If Rodgers runs on 2nd or 3rd down we have the ball on the 2 worst case and he goes for it instead of kicking FG. If we kicked XP at end of 3rd he goes for it down 7.

Now, the biggest question I have. Down a score in 4th quarter and given three chances to take the lead or tie (2 and 1). After running a brilliant balanced offense ALL season we ran exactly one time for 9 yards (dillon). We went 3 and out twice in a row without attempting a run. We had first and goal from the 9 and didn't run the ball (including twice rodgers might have scored). Now for my question. Did Flower call more run plays? Did Rodgers audible out of run plays? Again, #1 offense in the NFL due to great balance and we ran ONE time. Down 28-10 in the 3rd quarter we kept running the ball. But with everything on the line and plenty of time left we simply abandon the run game which led to Rodgers MVP season...and TB knew it. They pinned back the ears and got to Rodgers repeatedly.

Whoever is responsible for not running in the 4th quarter likely cost us that game. Not singlehandedly, there is plenty of blame to go around, but that was DECISION vs. EXECUSION. Sometimes you aren't good enough and get beat competitively, but when you consciously make a decision like that, its an avoidable error. I'm really pissed and would like an answer. If it was the coach, he needs to be called out for it. If it was the MVP QB...well, we might have seen the last of him in GB because I still think we drafted Love because Rodgers was audibling out of run plays in 2019. Right now would be the time to move on. We can land 2 firsts for him. We take a one year cap hit. It just depends if they think Love is ready yet (he is not. We would go 9-7 at best in year one).

bobblehead
01-26-2021, 09:46 AM

Rodgers played a good game. He was hurt by a dropped 2 pt conversion and 2 missed holds, one resulting in a halftime pick that compounded into costing us 7 points. The other on a 3rd and 7 in the 4th quarter with game on the line....oh, and the mugging of Devante all game long. My only problem with Rodgers will be if I find out he audibled out of run plays in the 4th quarter. But he really played a good enough game to win. A pick that shouldn't have been and a fumble by a guy who never fumbles. Losing bak hurt a lot in this game as well.

This was a team loss. I can't pin it on any one guy or play.

bobblehead
01-26-2021, 09:48 AM
Funny how Rodgers gets no shit about not running on that 3rd@9 before the last FG. He had room and even admitted himself he would ran it have had he known they would not go for it on 4th down. Had he not gotten in he would have made it 4th and short, then the FG would not have happen. It was a defining moment equal to when Favre didn’t run for the first down against the Giants in the NFCC.

“You know, I felt great about the third-down call. We actually ran it early in the game,” Rodgers told reporters, via the team. “… Looking at it back, it looked like he ended up crossing late and may have been kind of back across my body (for) an opportunity. I felt like I kind of had a chance, maybe, to run it. But, I felt like there was a guy kind of closing on me.”

Thats funny because that shouldn't have affected his decision. And ironically if he had run it and we got to the 2 we would have gone for it on 4th. Back to bad DECISIONS vs. execution.

bobblehead
01-26-2021, 09:49 AM
On both 3 and outs Rodgers was sacked by Shaq Barrett. Protection was a problem all day. If Rodgers had been protected as well as Brady was, I think Packers win going away. Rodgers wasn't perfect, but he played better than the GOAT.

Do you think if we had run a couple times AT shaq it might have slowed down his pass rush?

Deputy Nutz
01-26-2021, 10:25 AM
Going for two late in the 3rd quarter was stupid, almost as stupid as kicking that field goal when you still needed a touchdown to win. If the Packers go for it on 4th and 8 and don't get a touchdown and don't manage to lose yards they give Tampa the ball back at the -8 yard line with 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning. If the D holds you get pretty good field position to try and score a touchdown at the end of regulation. Instead you kick a field goal, you then kick the ball off and it doesn't go in the end zone. If TB's returner doesn't run out of bounds before the 2 minutes the Packers could have lost the 2 minute warning. Also the kick off and coverage wasn't very good, MLF's decision put the defense in a very difficult decision where they couldn't give up hardly any yards for the Packers offense to have shot at driving the field for TD. It was a bone head decision on MLF's part both from an analytics stand point, a field position stand point, and an execution standpoint. At the end of the day Rodgers should want the ability to stick the ball in the end zone.

Zool
01-26-2021, 11:01 AM
Well they were down 8 with 4th and 8 and 3 pretty terrible plays with goal to go. Why Rodgers didn't run on 3rd is beyond me. Had they missed the 2pt conversion, they still needed points. I can work through his reasoning. I don't agree with it, but I can see it. I thought the entire game turned in the second quarter when they got a 20-ish yard pass to Lazard. They had 2 TOs and decided to walk up to the line and call a play. They snapped it with ~:45 to go. We all know what happened the next :45. Had they just called a TO and got their heads together, that's a 10-14 point swing.

MLF is having some growing pains. I guess I'll take 26 and 6 in the regular season with 2 NFCC games in 2 years over fat Mike shitting the bed every year and going 9-7.

George Cumby
01-26-2021, 12:03 PM
This was a team loss. I can't pin it on any one guy or play.

And this is why it sticks in my craw so badly.

This was a winnable game.

If the Packers play just a little bit better in all three phases, or a lot better in just one phase, they win this game.

The D shoulders some of the responsibility, the O does too, so does Rodgers, so does MLF, so does Pettine, so do the ST's.

If they played with the energy, intensity and game plan that they used against the Titans, they win.

SMH.

King Friday
01-26-2021, 12:47 PM
There is a reason this dolt is doing after-the-fact analysis and no longer working in a front office.

MLF is young. Andy Reid made mistakes for YEARS, but now is held up as one of the best in the business. Give the kid a chance to learn. He's gone 26-6 during 2 regular seasons, and this moron thinks he can't put together a game plan? Yawn.

MLF will learn far more from this loss than last year's best down by SF. His offensive calls were good enough to put Green Bay in a position to win, although there clearly were items that he could've improved in retrospect. Three or four missed plays could've turned the tide in this game immensely.

GB-Brandon
01-26-2021, 01:26 PM
This franchise is always too concerned looking ten years down the road that they can’t see their dick shrinking right now!!!!!!!

RashanGary
01-26-2021, 02:08 PM

You're right. He gets shit for that and the two picks and being less than on point. And his salary too even. Our guys got mugged all game. It's a tough situation all around so I don't do a ton of bitching in general, but he's as worthy as anyone to get some.if were being fair.

texaspackerbacker
01-26-2021, 03:20 PM
The problem wasn't Rodgers. The O Line reverted to the heaping pile of shit I used to think they were. Aaron Jones got careless with the ball - twice. That first fumble he got away with shoulda made him more careful. Adams wasn't himself although most of that was good coverage on him. Kevin King was himself - enough said. Sullivan had a bad day too - I get the impression he and his limited athletic ability were relied on too much.

I said in the other thread I don't fault LaFleur for much beyond keeping Pettine; Well, his decision to kick the FG late in the 4th was predicated on confidence in the defense - he shoulda known better than that.

George Cumby
01-26-2021, 03:50 PM
^ Weird how losing an all-pro left tackle would have a negative effect on the rest of the line.

th87
01-26-2021, 10:42 PM
I am not an NFL guy, just a dude with good observational skills. Pettine needs to go. Even though it wasn't all on him, I just think he is stale and we need young energy. Our D wasn't so bad in this game, they forced TB into 3 picks. Could have been better though, and Pettine is just stale.

Flower is fine. His only mistake in my book was going for 2 too early which led to the CORRECT decision to kick the FG (everyone thought it was fine to go for 2...I don't believe in that until 4th quarter). If Rodgers runs on 2nd or 3rd down we have the ball on the 2 worst case and he goes for it instead of kicking FG. If we kicked XP at end of 3rd he goes for it down 7.

Now, the biggest question I have. Down a score in 4th quarter and given three chances to take the lead or tie (2 and 1). After running a brilliant balanced offense ALL season we ran exactly one time for 9 yards (dillon). We went 3 and out twice in a row without attempting a run. We had first and goal from the 9 and didn't run the ball (including twice rodgers might have scored). Now for my question. Did Flower call more run plays? Did Rodgers audible out of run plays? Again, #1 offense in the NFL due to great balance and we ran ONE time. Down 28-10 in the 3rd quarter we kept running the ball. But with everything on the line and plenty of time left we simply abandon the run game which led to Rodgers MVP season...and TB knew it. They pinned back the ears and got to Rodgers repeatedly.

Whoever is responsible for not running in the 4th quarter likely cost us that game. Not singlehandedly, there is plenty of blame to go around, but that was DECISION vs. EXECUSION. Sometimes you aren't good enough and get beat competitively, but when you consciously make a decision like that, its an avoidable error. I'm really pissed and would like an answer. If it was the coach, he needs to be called out for it. If it was the MVP QB...well, we might have seen the last of him in GB because I still think we drafted Love because Rodgers was audibling out of run plays in 2019. Right now would be the time to move on. We can land 2 firsts for him. We take a one year cap hit. It just depends if they think Love is ready yet (he is not. We would go 9-7 at best in year one).

Spot on on everything except trading Rodgers.

- Pettine should've gone to jail last year for not figuring out this groundbreaking new offensive concept called running the ball. Keeping him this year wasted another year of Rodgers, and I always thought this was a fatal flaw (i.e. we'd never win a SB if we kept him).

- Kicking the FG was probably the right call. It's easier to stop the Bucs trying to run out the clock than them trying to drive 40 yards for a game-winning FG (if we even managed to score, which was unlikely).

- The game was indeed lost when we decided to go full MM after the interceptions. Their defense was tired. Ironically, the main reason we were able to come back was because they scored so quickly, which kept their defense on the field. They were ripe for some body blows with Dillon, which would've opened up play action and obviated the pass rush and o-line struggles. I too would like to know why they didn't.

- Rodgers is obviously one of the greatest of all time, but his performance degrades markedly right at winning time. He's usually amazing at bringing the team back to within one possession, but it's rare that he gets over the hump. I guess he starts to press and makes inferior decisions right when he's battled all the way back and has to make one last decision. He 100% runs it in if this was against the Lions and we're up 14 (or even down 14).

- Receivers were being held all game. On that last 3rd down, you can see MVS not even being able to break free from his defender (who is grabbing his arm).

- Not sure we have this opportunity next year. We got very lucky with injuries. SF will be able to retool with high picks and potentially Stafford, Seattle will remove their weak-link offensive coordinator, Cards will be better, and we're losing talent...

HarveyWallbangers
01-27-2021, 02:49 AM
I don't agree with the clutch angle for Rodgers. Early in his career, he was less clutch, but more a victim of a crappy defense. However, he's won a ton of close games late in the back half of his career. He just didn't get it done this time--which sucks. However, I'll go back to harping on 1) Kevin King (he almost single-handily lost this game), 2) play calling in the 4th quarter (one run; should have pounded Dillon more), 3) Dumb luck (the injury to Bakh really hurt this game--as did some poor officiating). It's hard to blame the officiating though--because if King hadn't played the worst game of his career and MLF had called a better 4th quarter, we probably overcome the officiating and Bakh's injury.

There are a handful of losses that will probably stick with me for the rest of my life. The loss to the Eagles in 2003 (Sherman not going for it on 4th and 1 and then 4th and 26), the loss to the Giants in 2007 (Favre blowing it in OT), the loss to the Seahawks (Bostick's blunder--along with numerous other missed opportunities), and this one.

th87
01-27-2021, 03:51 AM
I don't agree with the clutch angle for Rodgers. Early in his career, he was less clutch, but more a victim of a crappy defense. However, he's won a ton of close games late in the back half of his career. He just didn't get it done this time--which sucks. However, I'll go back to harping on 1) Kevin King (he almost single-handily lost this game), 2) play calling in the 4th quarter (one run; should have pounded Dillon more), 3) Dumb luck (the injury to Bakh really hurt this game--as did some poor officiating). It's hard to blame the officiating though--because if King hadn't played the worst game of his career and MLF had called a better 4th quarter, we probably overcome the officiating and Bakh's injury.

There are a handful of losses that will probably stick with me for the rest of my life. The loss to the Eagles in 2003 (Sherman not going for it on 4th and 1 and then 4th and 26), the loss to the Giants in 2007 (Favre blowing it in OT), the loss to the Seahawks (Bostick's blunder--along with numerous other missed opportunities), and this one.

I don't think I remember very many last-minute drives, where if he failed, we were going to lose, and if he got it, we were going to win. Detroit last year, Miami in 2014, Dallas a few years ago is all I can remember offhand. He's tied up games. He's turned a tie into a game-winning FG before, but there are a lot of close-but-no-cigar comebacks. Just something about the final moment when he's on the cusp of winning (not necessarily tying)...

In college, he was really close to knocking off USC, but went 0-4 at the doorstep. He missed Jennings on the game winner in Arizona. Couldn't get the sealing TD against the 49ers in the 2013 playoffs (had to settle for a tying FG). Couldn't get the sealing TD in the Super Bowl. Vikings this year. Sealing TD against the Colts this year (had to settle for OT)...

Ultimately, he's the least of our problems, but does need someone else to step up when he doesn't have his A game. Ted Thompson had not provided this since 2010 and wasted the entirety of his prime making him carry the MD Jennings and Gunters of the world.

Same games as me (also add the 2009 Cardinals playoff game). I thought I was over football after 2014, but this one sucks because it might be it for the window. Wisconsin is pretty cursed, and if not for Desean Jackson, we might not have anything since 1996.

Fritz
01-27-2021, 10:40 AM

I agree here. Rodgers may not have gotten in, but he'd certainly have gotten down to at least the two or three yard line, and then you have options for fourth down.

Also agree that after you get two early fourth-quarter turnovers and you're only down by five points with plenty of time on the clock, you can't just say that Rodgers was fine. Now, I also think LeFleur has to take a large part of the blame - as head coach I think he needed to insist that they run a few times instead of sending Rodgers back six times in a row when everyone knew Wagner was too banged up to be able to keep up with his opponent.

Rodgers also missed a wide open MVS, though I suppose everyone misses.

I'm not saying it's all on Rodgers, but I do think he did not play great. Sure, he got pressured, but he did not respond well.

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 11:24 AM
Let’s say he gets down to the 3 then it’s still a red zone conversion on 4th down. I’m sure it opens up a few more plays but 4th and 8 or 4th and 3 to tie the game with AR12. I’m going for it from either one every single time without a second thought in that situation.

LeFlower Pee’d down his leg!!! He had been showing shaky play calling in tight situations down the stretch of the regular season which I noted and was cause for concern. Turns out we have a play caller that is suspect under pressure!! It’s triple confirmed!!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 11:27 AM
We’ve seen AR12 convert “Hail Marys” in the playoffs to try and help win games under desperation with less talent!!! This decision by LaFlower is beyond any Comprehension and just Such Failure!!!

A 4th and 8? Seriously? I’m still sick over it. I don’t trust LaFlower moving forward. The “Leg Dribbler”

th87
01-27-2021, 11:47 AM
Let’s say he gets down to the 3 then it’s still a red zone conversion on 4th down. I’m sure it opens up a few more plays but 4th and 8 or 4th and 3 to tie the game with AR12. I’m going for it from either one every single time without a second thought in that situation.

LeFlower Pee’d down his leg!!! He had been showing shaky play calling in tight situations down the stretch of the regular season which I noted and was cause for concern. Turns out we have a play caller that is suspect under pressure!! It’s triple confirmed!!

You're not considering after that 4th down. If you make it and the 2PC, you now have a motivated Brady with 2 minutes left, 3 timeouts, and a full playbook to march 40 yards for a game winning FG as time expires. If all this goes right, you've only tied the game and have to win in OT.

Kicking the FG, this forces the Bucs into clock mode with more predictable play calling (run, run, run/pass). A stop here is easier to get (almost happened). Now you can march down with Rodgers to win the game and don't have to worry about a difficult 2PC.

smuggler
01-27-2021, 11:54 AM
You're going to lose these kind of games when you have 6 points lost on outright drops. What was the final difference?

th87
01-27-2021, 12:51 PM
They had a ton of drops too though. Refs helped them even it out there. And we hurt ourselves by not protecting Rodgers with runs, misdirection, and play action. Why did we just forget who we were?

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 12:57 PM
You're not considering after that 4th down. If you make it and the 2PC, you now have a motivated Brady with 2 minutes left, 3 timeouts, and a full playbook to march 40 yards for a game winning FG as time expires. If all this goes right, you've only tied the game and have to win in OT.

Kicking the FG, this forces the Bucs into clock mode with more predictable play calling (run, run, run/pass). A stop here is easier to get (almost happened). Now you can march down with Rodgers to win the game and don't have to worry about a difficult 2PC.

A “Motivated Tom Brady” that the Packers had picked off three times in the second half you should add!!

There is NO EXCUSE FOR THIS!! It was FAIlLURE in the decision making any way you cut it!!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 01:01 PM
You take the ball out of THE MVP’s hands at a shot to convert what he has done 100’s of times to let a “Motivated Tom Brady” make “one First Down!!”

That’s what they did!! PATHETIC!!!!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 01:04 PM
The “Sum Of Failure” in this game was EPIC!!!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 01:12 PM
“Tom Brady One First Down” or “Aaron Rodgers Shot at the Endzone too Potentially Tie” and Brady has to covert down the field and get into FG range and then make a successful FG! A situation where we could of easily picked him off for a 4th time and won the Game!!

Even if Rodgers doesn’t convert on 4th down the situation is still almost the same(the Packers having to convert a 2pt conversion) with Tampa pinned back at the 8 yard line!!

You Have to play to Win!!!!!! What “LegDribble” did was I won’t even say!!

th87
01-27-2021, 01:47 PM
“Tom Brady One First Down” or “Aaron Rodgers Shot at the Endzone too Potentially Tie” and Brady has to covert down the field and get into FG range and then make a successful FG! A situation where we could of easily picked him off for a 4th time and won the Game!!

Even if Rodgers doesn’t convert on 4th down the situation is still almost the same(the Packers having to convert a 2pt conversion) with Tampa pinned back at the 8 yard line!!

You Have to play to Win!!!!!! What “LegDribble” did was I won’t even say!!

Pettine would go into prevent then, allowing the underneath passes until they reached FG range.

I don't know the right answer here, but I'm almost more confident in getting a 3 and out while they're in conservative clock mode, than preventing a 40 yard drive (or worse if they target King) while we're in prevent.

Also Rodgers didn't look sharp on 3 goal to go downs and they were blatantly holding. Probably would've been more of the same.

Lafleur's gamble almost worked, but King and the refs suck. If not for them, we hail the genius move.

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 02:06 PM
Pettine would go into prevent then, allowing the underneath passes until they reached FG range.

I don't know the right answer here, but I'm almost more confident in getting a 3 and out while they're in conservative clock mode, than preventing a 40 yard drive (or worse if they target King) while we're in prevent.

Also Rodgers didn't look sharp on 3 goal to go downs and they were blatantly holding. Probably would've been more of the same.

Lafleur's gamble almost worked, but King and the refs suck. If not for them, we hail the genius move.

You can’t do that. It didn’t work!! So we’re going to walk around all offseason and say “Almost.” Trust me, we have enough “Almost’s” on the stat sheets. I don’t believe Pettine would of played prevent in that situation but we’ll never know and that’s a whole different beast!

You absolutely don’t take the ball out of Rodgers hands with a shot at the endzone at the 8 yard line in that situation. It took them three drives to get down there to begin with. You let your best player settle the game then and there. There is no if’s and’s or but’s!!!

LegDribble choked!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 02:13 PM
It’s really funny to me. I thought we had all these “Amazing Weapons” and this “Amazing Offense”. Well if all these dudes were so “Amazing” then why not the confidence to get it on 4th and 8!! Cause I’ve been told the Packer receivers are “Certified Top Notch.” Some are saying the next coming of “Jordy, Jennings & Finley” and no confidence to punch it in with the genius play caller “LegDribble?””

LOL!!!!!

Are they “Amazing” or “Just Amazing against inferior opponents”? Catch me up to speed please?

Can’t have it both ways!!!

MadtownPacker
01-27-2021, 02:39 PM
Brandon you use another damn thing exclamation or quote we gonna take a vote to ban you for life.

Shit, ok maybe these guys blocking you are right. Feel like I’m in a room with you yelling. The only bad thing is I can’t reach out and choke you.

It’s like your woodbuck’s fucked up illegitimate kid. :lol:

Zool
01-27-2021, 02:40 PM
https://clearlakeiowa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/VOTE-YES-900x444.jpg

Joemailman
01-27-2021, 02:52 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/yeah-so-if-lhtpse.jpg

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 04:31 PM
Brandon you use another damn thing exclamation or quote we gonna take a vote to ban you for life.

Shit, ok maybe these guys blocking you are right. Feel like I’m in a room with you yelling. The only bad thing is I can’t reach out and choke you.

It’s just a habit I have of hitting that buttton. LOL. I really don’t need to use it. Looks like they fired the special teams coordinator!!!!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 05:13 PM
The bottom line in this league is you get measured by what you do in the playoffs. 26-6 and whatever is nice but nobody really cares. They talk about what Belichick does in the “Post-Ssason.” Same with Brady and Rodgers and all of them.

It’s like the Milwaukee Bucks. They can go win all those regular season games and get bounced out and nobody cares really about their regular season. It doesn’t matter!

George Cumby
01-27-2021, 05:20 PM

For months I thought he was Woody's alt account.

That being said:

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Upnorth
01-27-2021, 05:37 PM
He is a raging douche that needs to grow up... But I don't think he needs to be banned. If you can't take his crap anymore put him on ignore. I have for months now. Admittedly he posts so many things I get curious to see but then someone quotes him and I get to laugh again. Ignore function works wonders.

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 05:51 PM

The thing is I don’t really care. I’ve constantly been under attack and people on here do the same things I do. The only difference is I talk about critical things that go against “The Devine Homerism” where certain people just can’t come to grips and be honest with themselves. There is nothing I can do for these poor souls. They will see things in a “Green & Gold Vision” no matter what. I was once that way myself and was able to come to grips. I shouldn’t have to stop posting on critical subjects as long as I’m trying to provide personal opinion and insight and trying to provide solutions. That’s what I thought this was about. Nobody on here can hardly give me a solution other then “Gute’s doing a Great Job” or some worn out slogan.

First I was asked not to talk about a certain subject over and over which I have stoped talking about other then in threads that cover that subject. Then I was asked to tone my language down which I obliged too while other people on here swear and have sweared directly at me with no moderation and even have said racist things. Yeah, it aggravated me and I probably toned it up too much. I do apologize for that and have put that under control as younger people do not need to hear that as I was informed. Now it’s about exclamation points and quotations and getting into personal posting style which is becoming just ridiculous. What’s it gonna be next? I think it has more to do with what I’m saying.

The fact is there are some people that I don’t think too highly of and they don’t think they think too highly of me. That’s fine and I really don’t care if they put me on ignore. I have never put anyone on ignore because as much as someone bothers me or I feel that person is whatever I always feel that person might have something at some point that is something I might want to read or hear. I don’t cancel anyone out and that’s not how I roll over things so Petty. If they see fit and need that then more power to them.

I will try to simmer things down a notch because I like having a place to vent and kick ideas as I can’t always where I’m at. I’m not gonna apologize for my views or change them to appease anyone on here. If that’s the case and I’m not allowed to talk about those things and my posting style is gonna be constantly attacked then I need to leave. If you want a forum of constant boot licking in regards to the Packers choices and moves then I’m in wrong place. If you read all my posts I think you will find many where I agree with decisions made and have positive ratings for players etc.

I can handle it however it shakes out.

MadtownPacker
01-27-2021, 06:15 PM
Brandon don’t be a lil puss, you don’t do anything wrong and there isn’t going to be any vote to see if you should meet mr mayhem. Hence the exaggeration of for life. I won’t lie your post had me going insane from the punctuation but that’s really my problem for reading them.

Not that my opinion of you matters but I like you and think you are great to have around. You like talking football, are knowledgeable, and would likely be cool to hang out with. I doubt most of these hoes have you blocked because they keep complaining about you. And for the record you can cuss however you want. You can be racist too just don’t make it political. As long as it is about Packers or football it is allowed. Yoi aren’t even a villain we have had much worse so these bitches need to lightly up a little too. You remind me of a young RashanGary before he got his medication corrected. Hang around man, you are home.

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 06:36 PM
Brandon don’t be a lil puss, you don’t do anything wrong and there isn’t going to be any vote to see if you should meet mr mayhem. Hence the exaggeration of for life. I won’t lie your post had me going insane from the punctuation but that’s really my problem for reading them.

Not that my opinion of you matters but I like you and think you are great to have around. You like talking football, are knowledgeable, and would likely be cool to hang out with. I doubt most of these hoes have you blocked because they keep complaining about you. And for the record you can cuss however you want. You can be racist too just don’t make it political. As long as it is about Packers or football it is allowed. Yoi aren’t even a villain we have had much worse so these bitches need to lightly up a little too. You remind me of a young RashanGary before he got his medication corrected. Hang around man, you are home.

Will Do!

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 06:45 PM
The Thing is I’m already medicated. LOL

George Cumby
01-27-2021, 06:50 PM
The Thing is I’m already medicated. LOL

Either not enough, too much or improperly.

GB-Brandon
01-27-2021, 06:59 PM
Either not enough, too much or improperly.

I like right where I’m at man and exactly how I see things. The vision is picture perfect.

George Cumby
01-27-2021, 07:09 PM
I like right where I’m at man and exactly how I see things. The vision is picture perfect.

Alrighty then.

:-)

QBME
01-27-2021, 07:30 PM
I think Brandon might actually be the seed spawn of a younger Tank, Y'know... a quickie with a special hire behind the dumpster out back of the burger flipping place???

KYPack
01-27-2021, 09:18 PM
I think Brandon might actually be the seed spawn of a younger Tank, Y'know... a quickie with a special hire behind the dumpster out back of the burger flipping place???

Now that was some pretty funny shit, QB

GB-Brandon
01-28-2021, 01:23 PM
https://youtu.be/z9H5_zDoBrU

RashanGary
01-28-2021, 01:34 PM
I thing Brandon is woodbucks alternate account, who’s already HHs alternate account. Sadly, I think the character created as Brandon was built on my old ass hole personality style and isn’t a great compliment to me.

Joemailman
01-28-2021, 03:16 PM
I thing Brandon is woodbucks alternate account, who’s already HHs alternate account. Sadly, I think the character created as Brandon was built on my old ass hole personality style and isn’t a great compliment to me.

Or maybe Brandon is your alternate account.