PDA

View Full Version : When will I be allowed to post?

Massive J
03-01-2021, 12:53 AM
Been waiting for months.
It would be nice to know.
Thanks.

MadtownPacker
03-03-2021, 08:50 PM
Damn homie my apologies. I typically wait until someone makes a post before full activation to avoid spam accounts. I saw you have been posting and thought I had made the account mod. Please try again.

call_me_ishmael
03-03-2021, 10:46 PM
What is happening here lol. How did this dude make a post if he wasn't able to post until you approved him?
You owe this man dos chimichangas.

MadtownPacker
03-03-2021, 11:16 PM
I have it setup so when someone registers the and does the confirmation they become activated. The default group you get put into will allow you to post but it will be moderated. Meaning it must be approved. Meaning only I can see it until I approve it. This is so when an account gets registered and makes some spam thread with links l see it, delete it and you hoes are none the wiser. When I see the poster is legit I change them to the account all of you are in and they can post.

So that’s what I missed on MassiveJ. I thought I had because he has made many post from gameday post to this thread. So again my apologies J. To make it up to you pick any poster that annoys you and we will ban them for a week as sacrifice.

sharpe1027
03-04-2021, 02:13 AM
I have it setup so when someone registers the and does the confirmation they become activated. The default group you get put into will allow you to post but it will be moderated. Meaning it must be approved. Meaning only I can see it until I approve it. This is so when an account gets registered and makes some spam thread with links l see it, delete it and you hoes are none the wiser. When I see the poster is legit I change them to the account all of you are in and they can post.

So that’s what I missed on MassiveJ. I thought I had because he has made many post from gameday post to this thread. So again my apologies J. To make it up to you pick any poster that annoys you and we will ban them for a week as sacrifice.

Pick me!

Massive J
03-06-2021, 07:54 PM
Damn homie my apologies. I typically wait until someone makes a post before full activation to avoid spam accounts. I saw you have been posting and thought I had made the account mod. Please try again.

No worries.
Thanks for getting it done.