PDA

View Full Version : UDFAs

HarveyWallbangers
05-01-2021, 10:13 PM
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/01/tracking-green-bay-packers-undrafted-free-agent-signings-following-2021-draft/

S Christian Uphoff is the biggest name, so far.

Fritz
05-02-2021, 09:59 AM
I don't know these guys; anyone see any names that seem promising?

I do see that they've got some defensive tackles. I guess that means Tyler Lancaster could be ousted.

jmbarnes101
05-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Excited to see Uphoff who could provide some quality safety depth as well as Dietzen. Always good to bring in Badgers and their linemen know how to play the pro game. Could provide some great value on the offensive line. After ignoring Badgers for so long it’s fun to have some on the team.

Joemailman
05-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Tony Pauline’s Christian Uphoff Scouting Report
Positives: Nice-sized safety prospect with a large upside. Instinctive, quick to read and diagnose, and possesses a closing burst. Crashes upfield defending the run, stays with assignments, and works hard getting off blocks. Plays with good speed, moves well laterally, and possesses range. Fires to the action with a terrific closing burst and possesses solid ball skills.

Negatives: Shows stiffness in his game. Must improve his tackling and become more secure at the point.

Analysis: Uphoff was a consistent small-school safety who showed flashes of next-level ability during Senior Bowl practices. He possesses the size, speed, and ball skills to play at the next level. Uphoff is a potential late-round choice who could make a roster as a ninth defensive back.

Ran 4.6 40 on a bad hamstring at his Pro Day. Probably should not have run.

Packers4Glory
05-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Uphoff is going to be a nice get. He can play.

Fritz
05-03-2021, 01:32 PM
When this kid gets knocked down I'm going to yell "Get Uphoff your ass!"